Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) (48338 Views)

The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Yungspitta: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
IamHeWrites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baXLH45A8a4

Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck

Who craze man don bite go see mechanic from far tear race anyhow grin
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by EyenNtokon: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lovenorth:
This is what his religion taught him, scamming and deception. Christianity is a fake religion it was built on lies and moonlight stories. How can you be worshipping a man as your God,
We are waiting for that so-called Righteousness to tell us his own version of the story grin
Muslims "EXTREMIST" CHRISTIANITY "HYPOCRITE"
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bbbwings:

Lol
The pastor sef na madman
Both of them need deliverance.
you lack understanding . ..everything is NOT always physical.. Hmm? I'm not an overly religious person per se.. But strange do happen that men, in all their knowledge and intelligence CAN'T EXPLAIN. the guy praying for the mentally challenged person isnt 'mad'as you put it... Seek knowledge ,pray for wisdom everything isnt joke or humor. Cheer!

1 Like

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is funny cheesy
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by pyro10(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Two mad people....one is confirmed the other is still hiding from psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
somethings are better left the way they are shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by EyenNtokon: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
naija1stnigar:
I don't know why people like practicing religion with utter neglect for reality, Jesus would many times leave his disciples to pray for hours every day before going out to heal the sick and cast out demons but we Christian of today wants to do the same simply because the Bible the Bible say we can but we are not ready to give ourselves to that kind of prayer as Jesus did.
The second thing we fail to admit is that there are diversities of gift but the same spirit, if God does not give you the gift of healing you can not enforce it, you may have another gift in the ministry also but today we all want to heal without authority from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by iamtardey: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
something like that yes
kingxsamz:
All I see is a mad man attacking another mad man.

1 Like

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by aspabay(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
blackmantis:
Which one of them is mad.......just asking.

The one dressed like you
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin Nigeria is a comedy Zone i swear

1 Like

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by lascos912(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
BrandBrainBox:
The so-called pastor should be arrested for unwarranted violence on an innocent mad person. See how he carried the mad person up and dumped him/her on the hard floor. Is this how Jesus Christ did it? No. "My people perish for lack of knowledge" (Hosea 4:6).

This pastor is lucky that he met a weak mad man. This other pastor was beaten up mercilessly by the demon https://www.facebook.com/ghpagenews/videos/pastor-beaten-for-attempting-to-heal-a-mad-man/2022879051117651/

The problem is: People try to use God instead of letting God use them.
I don't even think Jesus heal mad man in Bible

1 Like

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by PussyWorld(f): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:

A guy
it's ok! Send me your account number
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
cheesy grin
blackmantis:
Which one of them is mad.......just asking.
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Mancrossfire: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover"

How many men of God possesses these attributes grin

Righteousness2, can you drink poisonnn and nothing would happen to you undecided

This also reminds me of a clip
Power, Enter!
Power, Enter!!
Power, Enter!!! grin

Everything nah SCAM
@ the bolded I hope is not the clip I watched years back...over 10 years ago where the guy was giving the woman power through her under grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Makinaki: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
What a shame! Who do Africans this kind thing sef? Both the pastor and the madman dey craze.
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Yaggi: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
PussyWorld:
it's ok! Send me your account number
How can I reach you on WhatsApp to send it
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Thryphosa(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Two mad men displaying their madness! I pray God heal them both!

1 Like

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by ledaman: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
athaboi:
Africans
with stupidity grin
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by ipobarethieves: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin righteousness2 dey display his stuff cool lipsrsealed sad grin
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Makinaki: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lewisdinho:
grin Nigeria is a comedy Zone i swear

This no happen for Naija. These people wen me dey see so be Ghananians o. If you know you know
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:
No be d pastor dey craze

Lol
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by slowice(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Man exercised his faith, some disciples of christ did likewise and failed too....like those disciples he too need to enquire of the Lord what is wrong. He should study more and nothing will be impossible

1 Like

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by kejenson: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
abeg who sent him?
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by EyenNtokon: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
naija1stnigar:
I don't know why people like practicing religion with utter neglect for reality, Jesus would many times leave his disciples to pray for hours every day before going out to heal the sick and cast out demons but we Christian of today wants to do the same simply because the Bible the Bible say we can but we are not ready to give ourselves to that kind of prayer as Jesus did.
The second thing we fail to admit is that there are diversities of gift but the same spirit, if God does not give you the gift of healing you can not enforce it, you may have another gift in the ministry also but today we all want to heal without authority from heaven.
senior man, with due respect abeg u gat nothing to say. Religion of scammers. Christianity consists of LOVE, FORGIVENESS, SALVATION. Pastors come turn am to HEALING PROPERITY etc. For their selfish interest
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by goodman5(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Two mad people grin grin
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Bbbwings: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
you lack understanding . ..everything is NOT always physical.. Hmm? I'm not an overly religious person per se.. But strange do happen that men, in all their knowledge and intelligence CAN'T EXPLAIN. the guy praying for the mentally challenged person isnt 'mad'as you put it... Seek knowledge ,pray for wisdom everything isnt joke or humor. Cheer!
Don't waste your time.
Send the madman to psychiatric hospital.
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by CALCULUS16: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
This made me to remember pastor daniel in ibadan, he was devoured by the real lion. God has no sentiment. God is impartial. God doesnt care about His name. If u like say He is good, if you like say Hes bad, He doesnt need validation from any being. God is sufficient. God doesnt need us. It is we human beings that need Him. if you are not gifted from above to cast demon out, ur desire will not do so. You might fast and pray, it will nt work unless heaven select you.
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by perdollar(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jesus go say who send ds one
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
EyenNtokon:
senior man, with due respect abeg u gat nothing to say. Religion of scammers. Christianity consists of LOVE, FORGIVENESS, SALVATION. Pastors come turn am to HEALING PROPERITY etc. For their selfish interest
mumu, who is talking about religion but rather salvation, and the fact that Christ message and conduct to the world has been hijacked by opportunist does not change it's message, I only pity some mumu that will rather choose to loathe Christianity for what some so called adherents are doing with it instead of establishing a personal relationship with God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video / Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.