Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” (28733 Views)

2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / 2face Idibia Meets Governor Obiano In Awka- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by SeriouslySense(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, One matured statement.

gives us another one grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Lewisdinho(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Send me a mail
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Juliusmomoh: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
irunoko:
exactly.when you attack someone too much he/she no longer cares about your opinion about him/her

It's high time older generation especially parents of 60 and above needs to understand this

Let me act as if i understand what you wrote..
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by irunoko(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Let me act as if i understand what you wrote..
I know you do
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by nicho450(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

Thank you in advance

Check my signature
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Juliusmomoh: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
irunoko:
I know you do
Honestly i don't understand..
We don argue or qurrel b4?

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by blowjohn(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Well...

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by wpadmin: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Aufbauh:
I stop explaining myself when i realize people only understand from their own level of perception.

You valid bro.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by freesoul12: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:

Thank you in advance

U can reach out to me.. But dont have d mindset of getting rich quick sha and be ready to learn nd burn night candle. However if u have money u can enrol for short skills course on udemy.. Watsap 0 8 zero six two 4025 five 2
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by nokspos: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
yeah there's a stage in life that you won't give a fck anymore , he must have exhausted all his ability to shalaye
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by tfelicityk(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fact....

You don't own anybody explanation jare...
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Lovebliss2(f): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
That's it!
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by winner37(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
He is right..
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by openmine(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nice one!
No time for shalaye!
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by baralatie(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sextapes about to be released o
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Mayeldah(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Baba is already feeling the heat of the consequences of his actions when he was younger, this is just the begining,more will come.

He went about donating children to any girl that comes his way then, now his household is on fire

Another celebrity that may face this kind of issues in future is Davido, I pity that small boy.
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
A wise man once said...

Some poeple will say something that will cut like a knife,

-2Baba
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by 8stargeneral: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nice one ...u don't own anybody any explanation
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Chai! Who go help me print this 2face words on my Tshirt bayi? I need it
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Emmerlee(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Aufbauh:
I stop explaining myself when i realize people only understand from their own level of perception.

Wow, this applies to most of you on this forum though. Shortsightedness and selfishness is in abundant supply everyday on Nairaland.
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Adakintroy: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
VOsimhen144:
2baba don't mind them. Most Nigerians are hypocrite.

As for me oo, na nyash wey go kill me I dey follow now.

I don't think God can save me becus he created both small and Big nyash.
Infact, In the book of Gen 1:31 says it all...."And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good"

Indeed my God is Great and BIG.

You be mumu.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
It’s at 50 he learnt that one. Broda keep your prick problem for house we are not interested. Na Davido type we dey find
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:

The link is not loading

Just email u on this platform
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Yaggi: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bilopaul:

Just email u on this platform
Alright Boss
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Streetdreamx(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Only thing I heard about you is that you're the father of all nations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah's Sexy Look In New Photos / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident / Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.