Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist (50956 Views)

When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jamming *problem nor dey finish* by Erigga
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by tnerro1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
These hoes are not loyal oooo
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Thermodynamics(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Many women are prostitute but they don't know it, the gift and money you request from boyfriend are just payment in advance for sex, or payment in hopes for more sex. Only a wife has the privilege of asking her husband for money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Kenneth10110(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wisdom its all about the highest bidder at that moment while over taking is allowed. all na money

3 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by NapoleonHill: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

iwont turn down a 500k offer!

but if he has hidden agenda, then two can play the game!

he knows ihave a boyfriend/husband but decided to blesme with 500 thou'. Am sure my boyfriend/husband wont telme to turn it down
There's no free lunch anywhere. In fact, you should despise the free lunch because it can never be entirely free. You'll eventually pay for it one way or the other.

10 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by deepwater(f): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
it depends if u babe no fit make her own 500k

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Toks2008(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.

Every lady has a price so whether it 8s 500k or 5billion...both are still cheap.

4 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by deepdeep(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wetin money go cause ehn tongue

Girl wey sabi collect money suppose sabi collect dickson grin

5 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by smartasuen(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Only the Holy Spirit can lead you to your right partner who will uncompromisingly stick with you despite any ugly circumstance.
When looking for a spouse, it's imperative you depend on God wholly to lead you, else, you know the rest!

9 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by HeadNigga: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:
Real fact.
I dnt believe in any other love except my mother's love...
Even my sibling's love dey suspicious
is your father's love not rue? Were you raised by a single mum?

3 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by dustmalik: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
helinues:
It's unfortunate that majority of people have not experienced real true love before.

We still have reasonable number of ladies that still keep things real, money or not
At your age you are still a simp. If you actually believe what you wrote up there, then you don't know anything.

9 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Rhozabeth(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.
Everybody has a price o! So i wouldn't call her cheap!

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by ImoleNaija: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
One great mistake a person can make is believing that your love partner cannot leave you.

Never say never...

10 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by aikyg(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Broke girls' mindset.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
She's 100% right. Every woman has a price.

If someone like Dangote tests me with 100 million, ehn, he will be looking for trouble.

Don't mention me. I just stated my truth.

8 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Wrecxman(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ironic as it may sound, she's right.

You can't judge a person until they are able to afford their temptations...

smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by flokii: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
It goes both ways tho.. but then we can't always generalize.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by pickatyouu: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Parents should teach their female children to be financially independent so that this rubbish go reduce small.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Yaggi: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Freelane33(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hmm money talks bullshits ……..
drizslim:
A Nigerian lady has asserted that true love does not exist for the mere fact that money can easily be used to snatch someone’s partner.

She took to Twitter to state that a man would realise that his girlfriend doesn’t really love him.

The lady with username @HunchoSamG wrote
Make person transfer 500k give your babe first, na that time you go know say true love no exist
She’s not your babe na just your turn. Unless you fit double the money send give m lol.”

Read some comments below..

@mira_dew; Why you shouldn’t date a broke babe in the first place

@luthershakurr; Some will reject and start acting up you know. All your shortcomings they used to overlook will then become very glaring and too much to cope with.

@marshallzugo007; True love exists. Just because you haven’t seen it yet doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Try and adjust this mentality “everybody has a price but sometimes it not about money”
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
You just dey know? grin
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by faithfull18(f): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Someone comes online to make a statement, then it applies to every female. Nairaland boys, food is ready, na Una go tire las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Princedapace(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

no make me laf abeg, as if u`ll turn down 500k grin

So, u mean, because of $1000 I will leave my partner?

hahahahahahahahaha, poverty too much for this country o. 500k wey no get value. hahahahahahaha
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Solofresh2: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.
She is not cheap.You are the cheap one here.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Gbeng30(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
You no lie.... Even though we know you're trying to sell your market too... grin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Scottz: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

If that's your definition of being cheap, you know that 99% of girls are cheap.

No Nigerian girl will turn down 500k to prove her love to a guy who doesn't give her up to 10% of that sum.

Everyone loves money, including girls and the love of money is the root of all evils.
no Nigerian girl? Where you from ?
Be like you de whine me
Come island for Lagos come dash some girls 2m make you see how dem go rubbish you and your money. No go whine babes for ikoyi especially o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Gbeng30(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Gbeng30:
You no lie.... Even though we know you're trying to sell your market too... grin grin cool cool
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Candidlady: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
NapoleonHill:

There's no free lunch anywhere. In fact, you should despise the free lunch because it can never be entirely free. You'll eventually pay for it one way or the other.

typical naija men! "no free lunch anywea"

speak for yourself please... Ihave got friends that give and dont expect anything in return.

Nb: am nat a fan of freebies ¤be mindful of the hands thats always giving>jesse jagz¤

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Yungspitta: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
A Nigerian lady has asserted that true love does not exist for the mere fact that money can easily be used to snatch someone’s partner.

She took to Twitter to state that a man would realise that his girlfriend doesn’t really love him.

The lady with username @HunchoSamG wrote
Make person transfer 500k give your babe first, na that time you go know say true love no exist
She’s not your babe na just your turn. Unless you fit double the money send give m lol.”

Read some comments below..

@mira_dew; Why you shouldn’t date a broke babe in the first place

@luthershakurr; Some will reject and start acting up you know. All your shortcomings they used to overlook will then become very glaring and too much to cope with.

@marshallzugo007; True love exists. Just because you haven’t seen it yet doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Try and adjust this mentality “everybody has a price but sometimes it not about money”

Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck

With 500k for my imaginary gf account, she go curse the day she met me
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by TemmyT002(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Instead of her to speak for herself, she wants to justify herself my making everyone think all ladies are the same way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.