Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus (41556 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Bambam Flaunts Hot Legs As She And Lolu Meet Osinbajo’s Daughter In Lagos (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jollylolly:
Who are you naw? lol A whole sec of state of US had to come down to Abuja from USA to see Buhari and Him. These people dey rate themselves too much. Spits

Secretary of state came to see Buhari and Buhari welcomed him . You don't see that there is something wrong with it ? Barack Obama as then president visited Ghana , Kenya, South Africa and others but when it comes to Nigeria, they will send their subordinates ...why? Nigeria is not a serious nation. If Buhari has single sense, he could have use used his chief of staff (equivalent to US secretary ) to welcome him. But the cow from Daura saw it as a big deal and waited for hours for the US Secretary. What a shame .

The only time US president ever visited Nigeria was during the time of OBJ. They visited him twice

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lkillbrokehoes: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deborah98:
[s]Yes ooooh he rejected it in an investor way,my mom has been asking which one is investor way again grin... Called her this morning and she was asking why my voice sounds cracked, told her I have a cough buh will treat it in an investor way,I just dey add investor way to any question she asked lol she got pissed and ended the call. Yeah back to the thread no mind them, they become our servants when elections are around the corner,you see them do and say alot of things only to deceive themselves and not us.[/s]
You type alot of nonsense, nawa oh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by VULCAN(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Take a few minutes and go through the previous posts of ALL those condemning his action.

Each and Every one is a BMC.

Without Fail.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Onepeople: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
okefranci:
kikikikikikikikikikikiki, I can't laugh o.who are you self? You better think before YOU talk
if you have no value for yourself the young man do oga ,leadership is a call for service not the other way round zombie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by peculiar2233: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebunoluwa2020:
This people no just get sense. You were agitating and you have the opportunity to meet the people in power and discuss the issue you are having with them and you are here saying nonsense. You think everything is just about protesting ? Mtweeeeeew
But as I can see, nah u no get sense here ooo

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by toyinkin(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
We are the problem of ourself....if una like make una still go collect 500 naira and vote....those stupid people condemning him,I blame una Sha......foools in Govt.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by JBoss25(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebunoluwa2020:
This people no just get sense. You were agitating and you have the opportunity to meet the people in power and discuss the issue you are having with them and you are here saying nonsense. You think everything is just about protesting ? Mtweeeeeew
FooooooooooooI!!!!!!
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Echoban: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Baawahala:

Vote for someone who is not directly or indirectly involved in this failed government.
Let's keep changing until those in charge sit up to their responsibility, by being aware that failure will result to being booted out.
Let's keep doing irrespective of tribe,religion or party affiliation. It will be a win win for all progressive minds.
Let's make sure someone won't be comfortable dishing out evil and retrogressive policies because he or she relies on our weakness which is tribalism,religious extremism and clannishness.

U for try mention name and stop beating about the bush nigga. Or U scared?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
prekumohtim:

Secretary of state came to see Buhari and Buhari welcomed him . You don't see that there is something wrong it ? Barack Obama as then president visited Ghana , Kenya, South Africa and one others but when it comes to Nigeria, they will send their subordinates ...why? Nigeria is not a serious nation. If Buhari has single sense, he could have use used his chief of staff (equivalent to US secretary to) to welcome him. But the cow from daura saw it as a big deal and waited for Manu hours for the US Secretary. What a shame .

The only time US president ever visited Nigeria was during the time of OBJ. They visited him twice

The US secretary of state is actually equivalent to Nigerias Foreign Affairs Minister not Buharis Chief of Staff

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
prekumohtim:

Secretary of state came to see Buhari and Buhari welcomed him . You don't see that there is something wrong it ? Barack Obama as then president visited Ghana , Kenya, South Africa and one others but when it comes to Nigeria, they will send their subordinates ...why? Nigeria is not a serious nation. If Buhari has single sense, he could have use used his chief of staff (equivalent to US secretary to) to welcome him. But the cow from daura saw it as a big deal and waited for Manu hours for the US Secretary. What a shame .

The US secretary of state is actually equivalent to Nigerias Foreign Affairs Minister not Buharis Chief of Staff
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Osibajo2023:
osinbajo is best option. Stop deceiving itself, he is not giving enough room to operate, so little he can to effect any change

How is he the best option? If you say "he is not giving enough room to operate, so little he can to effect any change", why is Sabinus not honouring osinbajos invitation a pain in d neck for those in osinbajos camp?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deputy1111:
As you didn't go now, as it change anything ? This is why Endsars got to that high level of destruction. You had opportunity to table your request but refused to go... continue cooking yourself

What has how endsars turned out got to do with a guy turning down d VPs invitation?

What request do u want him to table before osinbajo that endsars protesters and protests didn't table? What did osinbajo do with d yearnings of d protesters?

Meanwhile, I thought u guys have been saying osinbajo is powerless to effect any changes in Nigeria, using that as an excuse for his failure. How come u are now angry that d comedian refused to go visit a powerless VP? What would tabling his request to a powerless VP change?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Osibajo2023:
osinbajo is best option. Stop deceiving itself, he is not giving enough room to operate, so little he can to effect any change
You have no reasonable point,so having known your type no need to go further.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
okefranci:
kikikikikikikikikikikiki, I can't laugh o.who are you self? You better think before YOU talk

If he was nobody, why was he invited by your paymaster?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Echoban:

U for try mention name and stop beating about the bush nigga. Or U scared?
Scared?, over what?....
This statement shows that you are waiting to play down on any body that I mention as long as they don't satisfy your sentimental mindset.
I only spelt out the criteria for choosing a good leader, but since your preferred candidate is not in that category you became uncomfortable and to console yourself, you tried to change the obvious fact that you are the one that is really scared.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Jollylolly(f): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
lexy2014:

how has d visit of the US secretary of state improved the living standard of nigerians? if u are asking who sabinus, did your paymaster invite him in d first place? why are u so hurt and pained because the turned down the invitation of your paymaster? can u negate the reasons he gave for not honouring the invitation? thats integrity. not like buhari and osinbajo who dont have any principles they live by

How can you turn down an invite when you are not invited? Does thatmake sense.. He said he turned down his invitation, did he ever inveited him? grin grin
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jollylolly:

How can you turn down an invite when you are not invited? Does thatmake sense.. He said he turned down his invitation, did he ever inveited him? grin grin

If he wasn't invited, what then have u been crying about? Why have u been shedding tears allover d thread?

Meanwhile, how has d visit of the US secretary of state improved the living standard of nigerians? if u are asking who sabinus, did your paymaster invite him in d first place? why are u so hurt and pained because the turned down the invitation of your paymaster? can u negate the reasons he gave for not honouring the invitation? thats integrity. not like buhari and osinbajo who dont have any principles they live by
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Echoban: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Baawahala:

Scared?, over what?....
This statement shows that you are waiting to play down on any body that I mention as long as they don't satisfy your sentimental mindset.
I only spelt out the criteria for choosing a good leader, but since your preferred candidate is not in that category you became uncomfortable and to console yourself, you tried to change the obvious fact that you are the one that is really scared.

I don't see anybody better and preferable among those in the corridor of APC and PDP possibilities.

Now I'm asking u, who is ur said ideal candidate ? I mean the one close to APC and PDP that fit into ur ideal characteristics and more qualified than Osinbanjo?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by chinchonglee(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jollylolly:

So you are the wise one? But you didnt think it through and didnt come to your sense that.... Is he not surppose to go and tell the authority what they have been saying online?
You have opportunity to talk to a leader face to face, is that not an opportunity to say what you are suppose to say and play your part? If finaly, nothing changes, you haver played your part by going online and even have a meet one on one, then you can do what you like then. But these people dont just reason rightly...... So him turning it down has amounted to what now? He has another way to play his part, he blew it and you are here talking nonesense
Mugu.
They there to flex and snap pictures.aybe they also bribed to keep quiet.

Why wasn't Mr Macaroni in the convoy?

For God sakes i know you your brain cells is remaining 1% but try to put it the brain to use before it finally dies off
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by madridsta007(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jollylolly:
Who are you naw? lol A whole sec of state of US had to come down to Abuja from USA to see Buhari and Him. These people dey rate themselves too much. Spits

E pain you abi?

grin
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Zeel007: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deborah98:
Yes ooooh he rejected it in an investor way,my mom has been asking which one is investor way again grin... Called her this morning and she was asking why my voice sounds cracked, told her I have a cough buh will treat it in an investor way,I just dey add investor way to any question she asked lol she got pissed and ended the call. Yeah back to the thread no mind them, they become our servants when elections are around the corner,you see them do and say alot of things only to deceive themselves and not us.
na we go laugh last In an investor way
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jollylolly:
[s]Who are you naw? lol A whole sec of state of US had to come down to Abuja from USA to see Buhari and Him. These people dey rate themselves too much. Spits[/s]

Must you display stupidity in public ?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by bilulu(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jollylolly:
Low IQ dey worry u, who made him second in command? did he made himself? he's now a god because he's second in command, u see why u guys re regarded as nothing?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Zeel007: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
FarahAideed:

The fact is that Investor Sabinus turn down your VP ..if e pain you go play for bush
he turned it down in an investor way...Lol

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Andrea781: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jollylolly:
He is a man of integrity mai gaskiya
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Mummyfour(f): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Nice one. If Osinbajo could be vice-president/second in command and Nigeria is like this, it's gonna be a huge mistake for the nation to vote this man to the number one position. Take it or leave it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaZinAJIi_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ2IFmntSIU
for the first time I have seen some one that reasons well and along the same line with me
I just laugh when people out of ignorance call him Starboy and all manner of names to extol his non existent virtues.
There is absolutely nothing special about osibanjo.
If he is ever elected on the platform of APC as a president (God forbid) he will not be different from his oga at the top and of course he would definitely dance to the tune of his predecessor and the cabal, thereby bringing us to square one.
To me, he is simply used as an errand boy for campaign strategies, no more, no less.
He has a persona that looks calm and accomodating, but that is just where it ends

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Fafesot: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Baawahala:

Vote for someone who is not directly or indirectly involved in this failed government.
Let's keep changing until those in charge sit up to their responsibility, by being aware that failure will result to being booted out.
Let's keep doing irrespective of tribe,religion or party affiliation. It will be a win win for all progressive minds.
Let's make sure someone won't be comfortable dishing out evil and retrogressive policies because he or she relies on our weakness which is tribalism,religious extremism and clannishness.
You're very right brother..

But Nigerians are the most easy to deceive on planet earth. And we claim we are wise.
We have this ideology of repacking failure for ourselves.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fafesot:

You're very right brother..

But Nigerians are the most easy to deceive on planet earth. And we claim we are wise.
We have this ideology of repacking failure for ourselves.
Imagine,they were bringing up Osinbajo as an object of comparison to other possible options.
Someone in a failed administration that has no good track record apart from speaking grammer,sharing money like Robin hood and defending the same failed government...
Well,silence is the best answer.....
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Winning123: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
You are inconsequential, so keep quite
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Bamzyriches451: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Spotted Standing In A Moving Open Roof SUV In Ghana: Video / Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Yung6ix Gives $10,000 To The Man Who Gave Him N10,000 To Relocate To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.