Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus (41545 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Bambam Flaunts Hot Legs As She And Lolu Meet Osinbajo’s Daughter In Lagos (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by adetayoonas(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebunoluwa2020:
This people no just get sense. You were agitating and you have the opportunity to meet the people in power and discuss the issue you are having with them and you are here saying nonsense. You think everything is just about protesting ? Mtweeeeeew

Don't mind them. The Vice president is even better and brilliant than him. He has an opportunity to correct the people in power and he didn't make use of it. This isn't a wise decision. It is something to be ashamed of. Pride really is the downfall of most men. Everything isn't about protests.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by 5thcolm(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebunoluwa2020:
This people no just get sense. You were agitating and you have the opportunity to meet the people in power and discuss the issue you are having with them and you are here saying nonsense. You think everything is just about protesting ? Mtweeeeeew
No need to meet for the government to do the needful. You don't need comedians to tell you law enforcement officers shouldn't be a threat to the society. It's not rocket science
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fafesot:

I won't outrightly blame Osinbajo because there's limit to what a deputy or vice can operate under his master. There was a time buhari sacked his aids.. Imagine the level of influence he(buhari) has in Osinbajo personal affairs.
I know all these for sure but those putting up as the best option are merely doing so out of sentiments not based on any reliable record of achievement.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by okonlahwon: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
emmabest2000:
Dude your reasons for rejection don't make any
Mr judge...low self esteem. You forget to tell why he no make sense.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by 5thcolm(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
adetayoonas:

Don't mind them. The Vice president is even better and brilliant than him. He has an opportunity to correct the people in power and he didn't make use of it. This isn't a wise decision. It is something to be ashamed of. Pride really is the downfall of most men. Everything isn't about protests.

Are you kidding me? You telling me Osinbajo or even buhari as dull as he his need comedians to tell him police brutality shouldn't be allowed?
My 4 years old nephew knows this.
Nigeria is never gonna be better if our leaders don't know the basics of government
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by kelly72: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
okefranci:
kikikikikikikikikikikiki, I can't laugh o.who are you self? You better think before YOU talk

He has shown who he is, so who are you? Is there any reason an LG Councillor can invite you? Should be crying for yourself right now.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by kelly72: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fafesot:

So who do you suggest we vote for?

Vote for those who print their photos on bags of rice bought with money stolen from you. Vote to lengthen your squalor.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by hectorswag(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Loreettaa:
A man of integrity.
And with a well trained conscience too. smiley
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by juman(m): 12:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Respect.
He acted as he understood it.

The so called leaders should buckle up and do better.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by klawaaa: 3:18am On Nov 27, 2021
You need to learn how to value yourself. You are more valuable than those thief politicians. You are the citizen and they there because you keep them there.
Jollylolly:
Who are you naw? lol A whole sec of state of US had to come down to Abuja from USA to see Buhari and Him. These people dey rate themselves too much. Spits
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Fafesot: 5:39am On Nov 27, 2021
kelly72:

Vote for those who print their photos on bags of rice bought with money stolen from you. Vote to lengthen your squalor.
You detest BAT grin
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Fafesot: 5:40am On Nov 27, 2021
Baawahala:

I know all these for sure but those putting up as the best option are merely doing so out of sentiments not based on any reliable record of achievement.
Yes...very true.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by GardenOfGod(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Jollylolly:

So you are the wise one? But you didnt think it through and didnt come to your sense that.... Is he not surppose to go and tell the authority what they have been saying online?
You have opportunity to talk to a leader face to face, is that not an opportunity to say what you are suppose to say and play your part? If finaly, nothing changes, you haver played your part by going online and even have a meet one on one, then you can do what you like then. But these people dont just reason rightly...... He has another way to play his part, he blew it and you are here talking nonesense
Are you in anywhere telling us that the vice president is not aware of the ills of the administration to the youths until being told in a meeting? Or what about his media aids, have they not been keeping him abreast with what is going on online, how that people are not happy? Moreover, was he invited to go and disscus national problems as if he the vp is not aware?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by GardenOfGod(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2021
adetayoonas:

Opportunity to correct what exactly? Some of reason as if you are foreigners. Has there been any time where this gov't listen to sound advice?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Babinski: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Nice one. If Osinbajo could be vice-president/second in command and Nigeria is like this, it's gonna be a huge mistake for the nation to vote this man to the number one position. Take it or leave it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaZinAJIi_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ2IFmntSIU

I can understand the reasons given by Sabinus and they are valid.

However, your assertuon about Osinbajo is not valid because a Vice President is just a spare tyre without any constitutional powers or duties except what the President assigns to him.

The one time Buhari handed over to Osinbajo while on a medical trip, Osinbajo was able to make a difference and that is on record.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Charlesdonald(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2021
okefranci:
kikikikikikikikikikikiki, I can't laugh o.who are you self? You better think before YOU talk
he doesn't need to be anybody to show solidarity and companion with fellow citizens
Thanks
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by macof(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Jollylolly:
Who are you naw? lol A whole sec of state of US had to come down to Abuja from USA to see Buhari and Him. These people dey rate themselves too much. Spits
He's a citizen.
The president and his vice work for the citizens

Essentially, we are their employers - that is who he is.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by SeanBeezy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sabinus get sense afterall ���
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Opak001(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Nice one. If Osinbajo could be vice-president/second in command and Nigeria is like this, it's gonna be a huge mistake for the nation to vote this man to the number one position. Take it or leave it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaZinAJIi_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ2IFmntSIU
the only thing an "assistant or a vice" can do in his case is a word of advice he can't delegate or make things happen unless the point man is not available.
Just take your firm for eg.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by kingACK(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
love your courage, many people are saying who are you?, if you where nothing why would he invite you. my brother you are a true son of the lAND. God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother / D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.