Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus (41585 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Bambam Flaunts Hot Legs As She And Lolu Meet Osinbajo’s Daughter In Lagos (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by jrusky(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wooow bro you won my heart. People like you I admire alot fact is fact but some useless zombies will attack you for you stand because they believes everybody are stupid like them. Sorry if your name is zombie then quote me and attack me.

When I see young people with these boldness then I'm cool not lie those nonsense youth like Desmnd nonsense, the bororo senator punching woman in adult shop up North, not like one governor called Yeye Bello.

Bro I love your stand. I will never shift ground on my dislikeness of apc. Rather for me to vote or support apc make I bend.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by GodIsBiafran: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sabinus will write his name in comedy gold like legends such as Baba Suwe (RIP the real G.O.A.T), Nkem Owoh (The real Nwafor of comedy), Sam Loco (RIP, Mr. Talent too much), Baba Sala (RIP, we miss you sir) etc.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by streetsoldier1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
sabinu, send me your akant, lemmie drop something huuuuge.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Femeto: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin Osinbajo wey be figure head?
Ebunoluwa2020:
This people no just get sense. You were agitating and you have the opportunity to meet the people in power and discuss the issue you are having with them and you are here saying nonsense. You think everything is just about protesting ? Mtweeeeeew
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Fafesot: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Baawahala:

Imagine,they were bringing up Osinbajo as an object of comparison to other possible options.
Someone in a failed administration that has no good track record apart from speaking grammer,sharing money like Robin hood and defending the same failed government...
Well,silence is the best answer.....

I won't outrightly blame Osinbajo because there's limit to what a deputy or vice can operate under his master. There was a time buhari sacked his aids.. Imagine the level of influence he(buhari) has in Osinbajo personal affairs.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jollylolly:
Who are you naw? lol A whole sec of state of US had to come down to Abuja from USA to see Buhari and Him. These people dey rate themselves too much. Spits
So because the US Secretary of State..

Came to conduct a diplomatic visit in Nigeria?

Everyone should start licking Bubu's balls?

If Biden grace him with his shadow?

What would we all do?

Lie down and worship him? angry
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
okefranci:
kikikikikikikikikikikiki, I can't laugh o.who are you self? You better think before YOU talk
He is who he is..

A man with convictions..

And WHO are you?

A man without principles.. angry
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Emperor5(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
This sabinus must be mumu in real life the same way he act in comedy.
The VP Give him opportunity to speak out about the challenge facing the youths, instead of him to honor the invitation he stay back and continue lamenting under his bedroom
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Na your self u dey do.... u think say u wise; you're a mumu man cheesy

They will soon leave u, Photooooo!
Before..

What have they been doing for him?

He has been doing well..

WITHOUT licking any ass..
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
adaxme:
mumu man overrating himself with time
He is a Mumu guy?

Because he refuses to be used for image laundering?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Osibajo2023:
na who dis one dey decieve
Those that went came back with packages..

Intergrity is a virtue that cannot be bought..
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Emperor5:
This sabinus must be mumu in real life the same way he act in comedy.
The VP Give him opportunity to speak out about the challenge facing the youths, instead of him to honor the invitation he stay back and continue lamenting under his bedroom

Is it today osinbajo is hearing about challenges facing the youths? Are u saying that until Sabinus tells osinbajo about d challenges, osinbajo doesn't no what to do? All d ones they have been telling him, what has he done with it to help d youths? Some comedians honoured the invitation. So they have told the VP about the challenges facing the youths. What is d result?

By d way, I thought d excuses u guys have been giving for osinbajos failure is that he is a powerless VP. Of what use would it have been for Sabinus to go tell a powerless VP about d challenges facing the youths?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fafesot:

I won't outrightly blame Osinbajo because there's limit to what a deputy or vice can operate under his master. There was a time buhari sacked his aids.. Imagine the level of influence he(buhari) has in Osinbajo personal affairs.

If he is so powerless how come his paid urchins are crying that Sabinus missed an opportunity to tell osinbajo about Nigerias which he(osinbajo) is very well familiar with?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Fafesot: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
lexy2014:

If he is so powerless how come his paid urchins are crying that Sabinus missed an opportunity to tell osinbajo about Nigerias which he(osinbajo) is very well familiar with?
Not totally powerless, he can effect some change but his power is limited. He could have done something if he had agreed to meet him but his influence may not be that drastic.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Coolgent(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jollylolly:
Who are you naw? lol A whole sec of state of US had to come down to Abuja from USA to see Buhari and Him. These people dey rate themselves too much. Spits
Imagine ordinary comedian with little or no Electoral value!
Well i don't blame him, money can change an average Nigeria to compare himself with Elon Musk
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Prenonjebose: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Quite commendable. What is there to tell these wicked politicians at Also rock that has not been said everywhere. You gather yourselves to go for photo ops with these politicians is ridiculous
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Prenonjebose: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it today osinbajo is hearing about challenges facing the youths? Are u saying that until Sabinus tells osinbajo about d challenges, osinbajo doesn't no what to do? All d ones they have been telling him, what has he done with it to help d youths? Some comedians honoured the invitation. So they have told the VP about the challenges facing the youths. What is d result?

By d way, I thought d excuses u guys have been giving for osinbajos failure is that he is a powerless VP. Of what use would it have been for Sabinus to go tell a powerless VP about d challenges facing the youths?
You nailed it
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by bammydhele(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
To many of u asking who he was, Even if he is nobody, provided he turned down it means he turn it down. Nice one. Masses need to gt sense�
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Lightorder: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
okefranci:
kikikikikikikikikikikiki, I can't laugh o.who are you self? You better think before YOU talk
he is a guy who feeds himself
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fafesot:

Not totally powerless, he can effect some change but his power is limited. He could have done something if he had agreed to meet him but his influence may not be that drastic.

Story don de change. "Not totally powerless, he can effect some change". Pls what are d changes he can effect?

So what is d "something he could have done" if Sabinus had met?

Are u saying that because Sabinus didn't meet osinbajo, that means osinbajo can't do anything?

What is it u are expecting Sabinus to tell osinbajo that he hasn't heard or know about Nigeria?

All d ones that he has been told since 2015, what is the "something" he has done?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Lightorder: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebunoluwa2020:
This people no just get sense. You were agitating and you have the opportunity to meet the people in power and discuss the issue you are having with them and you are here saying nonsense. You think everything is just about protesting ? Mtweeeeeew
are you sure you made sense ?
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Lightorder: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
This man

Seventy years old man, you think say you wise abi?

grin grin
photo ! No bi juju
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Fafesot: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Story don de change. "Not totally powerless, he can effect some change". Pls what are d changes he can effect?

Are u saying that because Sabinus didn't meet osinbajo, that means osinbajo can't do anything?

What is it u are expecting Sabinus to tell osinbajo that he hasn't heard or know about Nigeria?

All d ones that he has been told since 2015, what is the "something" he has done?
As the vice president, he has some jurisdiction but limited.
He's not aware of everything going on in the country, Sabinus could have narrated more to him if he had honoured his invitation. And if we assume he does know everything going on in the country, more weight could have been added if Sabinus had met with him.

System changes by day, what he couldn't do in the last tenure, he might be able to do some due to the little changes in the political atmosphere of the country.

I'm not speaking for Osinbajo tho
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fafesot:

As the vice president, he has some jurisdiction but limited.
He's not aware of everything going on in the country, Sabinus could have narrated more to him if he had honoured his invitation. And if we assume he does know everything going on in the country, more weight could have been added if Sabinus had met with him.

System changes by day, what he couldn't do in the last tenure, he might be able to do some due to the little changes in the political atmosphere of the country.

I'm not speaking for Osinbajo tho

Bros, u haven't answered the questions:

According to u: "Not totally powerless, he can effect some change". Pls what are d changes he can effect?

Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by Fafesot: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
lexy2014:

According to u: "Not totally powerless, he can effect some change". Pls what are d changes he can effect?

The answers to the posed questions are embedded in my last comment.
Let's choose to agree he's part and parcel of this incompetent administration since 2015. But I still believe in his capability cus I understand his hands are tied.
Re: Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fafesot:

The answers to the posed questions are embedded in my last comment.
Let's choose to agree he's part and parcel of this incompetent administration since 2015. But I still believe in his capability cus I understand his hands are tied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) / Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) / Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.