Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC (1499 Views)

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / Smart Money Solution Tactics (Midnight Smart Money Makers) 11:00 PM or 3:00 AM. / Sport Trading Solutions For Smart and Wise And Profitable Punters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Alot of people are online trying to make money.

Due to the High Level of Unemployment in Nigeria; Many people turn towards Baba Ijebu Betting, Sport Betting, FOREX Betting, Binary Options Betting, Digital Options Betting, Cryptocurrencies Betting, and other forms of Betting to QUICKLY Raise More Money for themselves.

I consider all of the above as Bettings because "The Human Life itself is a Bet."

All of the above Betting Avenues ( Baba Ijebu, Sport, FOREX etc) are created by Human Lives.

They are All Business Scopes built by other Humans to APPEAR as Financial Opportunities for Millions of People to Enrol and Engage themselves with.

Unfortunately, All of these Avenues of Betting continue to make alot of people lose their hardearned MONEY continually to these PLOTTED Bookies, Bookmakers or Portal as the case may be.

So - what seems as a Financial Opportunity now becomes An HABITUAL LOSING AVENUE for Millions of People.

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to BABA IJEBU BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to SPORT BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to FOREX BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to BINARY OPTIONS BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to DIGITAL OPTIONS BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to CRYPTOCURRENCIES BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

Millions of People are Addicted to atleast One or Some of These Avenues.

This is because of The IMAGINABLE POSSIBILITIES that These FINANCIAL BETTING AVENUES Presents.

It is Hightime People Learnt Smarter and Better ways to BET.

I'll be Utilizing This Thread as My Avenue to Teach and Engage SPORT BETTORS for the purpose of Helping Them WIN MORE OF THEIR SPORT BETTING TIPS.

As a Sport Betting Strategist and Advisor, It is my Desire to also help People overcome Their BETTING ADDICTIONS which can Ultimately be done by creating a Community of WISE SPORT TRADERS.

This thread has been created to serve as Our Community of WISE SPORT TRADERS.

We shall be creating other Communities (FOREX, Binary Options, Digital Options and Cryptocurrencies) on some other threads.

On Here, We shall be operating on STRICT TRADING RULES Which I've personally considered to Build This Community of WISE SPORT TRADERS.

Our First Trading Rule is called: THE GAME OF 4.

The Game of 4 simply means that: We Abide By The Rule of Always Placing 4 Sport Events on a Simple Accumulation Ticket.

This First and Simple Rule is a Guide to help Us Limit Our BETTING RISKS to just 4 Games.

NOTE: Alot of People continue to lose CONSISTENTLY to The Sport Bookies because They Accumulate Many Games into an Individual Ticket. They Simply Lose Their Hardearned MONEY to THE LAW OF PROBABILITY which is Always in The Advantage of The Sport Bookies whenever People Accumulate Sport Events/Games.

1 Share

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

Due to the High Level of Unemployment in Nigeria; Many people turn towards Baba Ijebu Betting, Sport Betting, FOREX Betting, Binary Options Betting, Digital Options Betting, Cryptocurrencies Betting, and other forms of Betting to QUICKLY Raise More Money for themselves.

I consider all of the above as Bettings because "The Human Life itself is a Bet."

All of the above Betting Avenues ( Baba Ijebu, Sport, FOREX etc) are created by Human Lives.

They are All Business Scopes built by other Humans to APPEAR as Financial Opportunities for Millions of People to Enrol and Engage themselves with.

Unfortunately, All of these Avenues of Betting continue to make alot of people lose their hardearned MONEY continually to these PLOTTED Bookies, Bookmakers or Portal as the case may be.

So - what seems as a Financial Opportunity now becomes An HABITUAL LOSING AVENUE for Millions of People.

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to BABA IJEBU BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to SPORT BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to FOREX BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to BINARY OPTIONS BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to DIGITAL OPTIONS BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

Millions of People keep losing their Hardearned Money to CRYPTOCURRENCIES BETTING, yet they keep at it because it is a DIRECT FINANCIAL HOPE INDUSTRY just like The Religious Homes (Churches and Mosques).

This is because of The IMAGINABLE POSSIBILITIES that These FINANCIAL BETTING AVENUES Presents.

I'll be Utilizing This Thread as My Avenue to Teach and Engage SPORT BETTORS for the purpose of Helping Them WIN MORE OF THEIR SPORT BETTING TIPS.

As a Sport Betting Strategist and Advisor, It is my Desire to also help People overcome Their BETTING ADDICTIONS which can Ultimately be done by creating a Community of WISE SPORT TRADERS.

We shall be creating other Communities (FOREX, Binary Options, Digital Options and Cryptocurrencies) on some other threads.

On Here, We shall be operating on STRICT TRADING RULES Which I've personally considered to Build This Community of WISE SPORT TRADERS.

The Game of 4 simply means that: We Abide By The Rule of Always Placing 4 Sport Events on a Simple Accumulation Ticket.

This First and Simple Rule is a Guide to help Us Limit Our BETTING RISKS to just 4 Games.

NOTE: Alot of People continue to lose CONSISTENTLY to The Sport Bookies because They Accumulate Many Games into an Individual Ticket. They Simply Lose Their Hardearned MONEY to THE LAW OF PROBABILITY which is Always in The Advantage of The Sport Bookies whenever People Accumulate Sport Events/Games.

As seen in the screenshots above; I already placed 2 Tickets of Sport Events.

Each of Them contain EXACTLY 4 Games following Our FIRST GAME OF 4 SPORT TRADING RULE.

Now, This easily understood leads us to Our Second SPORT TRADING RULE which is:

" We ONLY Select Sport Events/Games with atleast 1.35 odds."

That is; We never place Trades on Events with less than 1.35 odds.

So, for instance - Even when You Think You have A Very Sure Team like "Barcelona" with a odd of 1.29 to Win at Home against a Team like "Real Sociedad"; You should not add it up to your GAMES OF 4 because it doesn't meet Our Odds Criteria of "1.35".

Hence, We may accept odds of "1.30" for a Single Game provided We have another Game that goes above "1.40" odds.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

As seen in the screenshots above; I already placed 2 Tickets of Sport Events.

Each of Them contain EXACTLY 4 Games following Our FIRST GAME OF 4 SPORT TRADING RULE.

Now, This easily understood leads us to Our Second SPORT TRADING RULE which is:

" We ONLY Select Sport Events/Games with atleast 1.35 odds."

That is; We never place Trades on Events with less than 1.35 odds.

So, for instance - Even when You Think You have A Very Sure Team like "Barcelona" with a odd of 1.29 to Win at Home against a Team like "Real Sociedad"; You should not add it up to your GAMES OF 4 because it doesn't meet Our Odds Criteria of "1.35".

Abiding with our First 2 Rules will mean that We Expect a Total odds of at least 3.32 odds per Ticket:

1.35 × 1.35 × 1.35 × 1.35 = 3.32 odds.

Hence; We are always shooting for atleast earning 232% Returns on Every Individual Stakings made which is not a POOR RETURN ON STAKINGS Provided Our Selected Tips goes as expected.

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Let's Advance to Our Third Rule.
Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

As You can see above, All of The Selected Games are DOUBLE CHANCED in The Favour of The HOME TEAM.

This is based on STRICTLY Abiding to The 3rd Rule for Our Wise Trading Ethics which states that:

We Must ONLY Select and Tip on The DOUBLE CHANCE OF HOME BASED WINNING STREAK TEAMS primarily because of The Merits of HOME ADVANTAGES which is Very PIVOTAL in Influencing Football Matches.

I'm not insinuating that All Home Teams that We will be selecting will be winning for us; however, We Lose LESS by Sticking to A Plan that is in favour of HOME ADVANTAGES OF TEAMS IN WINNING STREAKS.

WHY ?

There are always more Football Fans for Home Based Teams on The Field of Play which is a Strong Boost to The Morales of Home Based Players.

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

As You can see above, All of The Selected Games are DOUBLE CHANCED in The Favour of The HOME TEAM.

This is based on STRICTLY Abiding to The 3rd Rule for Our Wise Trading Ethics which states that:

We Must ONLY Select and Tip on The DOUBLE CHANCE OF HOME BASED WINNING STREAK TEAMS primarily because of The Merits of HOME ADVANTAGES which is Very PIVOTAL in Influencing Football Matches.

I'm not insinuating that All Home Teams that We will be selecting will be winning for us; however, We Lose LESS by Sticking to A Plan that is in favour of HOME ADVANTAGES OF TEAMS IN WINNING STREAKS.

WHY ?

There are always more Football Fans for Home Based Teams on The Field of Play which is a Strong Boost to The Morales of Home Based Players.

The 2 Tickets placed already are Tickets of Today.

One of the ticket is 3.27 odds.
The second ticket is 4.46 odds.

Our Last Rule is The Strategy Staking Rule that Influences Our Trade Positively and Magnificently.

Without This Last and Fourth Rule, We won't be having Worthy Financial Gains from The Sport Bookies.

This Last Strategy Staking Rule is very necessary for Our Individual Success in The Sport Markets.

Without Applying it; We will be Gambling Away Our Money due to Psychological Mismanagement of Funds which will ARISE when Executing Sport Trading Decisions.

So, What is this Strategy Staking Rule ?

Our Strategy Staking Rule is divided into 3 Staking Systems which are:

1) Flat Staking System. (Good Staking System for Minimal Profits).

2) Rollover Saving Staking System. (Better Staking System for Maximum Profits).

3) Geometric Progressive Staking Strategy. (Best Staking System for Assured Profits).

I'll be taking my time to explain all of these 3 Staking Strategies.

I'll be starting from The Flat Staking System.
Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

The 2 Tickets placed already are Tickets of Today.

One of the ticket is 3.27 odds.
The second ticket is 4.46 odds.

Our Last Rule is The Strategy Staking Rule that Influences Our Trade Positively and Magnificently.

Without This Last and Fourth Rule, We won't be having Worthy Financial Gains from The Sport Bookies.

This Last Strategy Staking Rule is very necessary for Our Individual Success in The Sport Markets.

Without Applying it; We will be Gambling Away Our Money due to Psychological Mismanagement of Funds which will ARISE when Executing Sport Trading Decisions.

So, What is this Strategy Staking Rule ?

Our Strategy Staking Rule is divided into 3 Staking Systems which are:

1) Flat Staking System. (Good Staking System for Minimal Profits).

2) Rollover Saving Staking System. (Better Staking System for Maximum Profits).

3) Geometric Progressive Staking Strategy. (Best Staking System for Assured Profits).

I'll be taking my time to explain all of these 3 Staking Strategies.

I'll be starting from The Flat Staking System.

First; to adhere to Our Strategy Staking Rules will require a Bankroll/Capital for our Sport Trading Activities.

There is need to have a Bankroll for Any Trading Activity whether it's Sport, FOREX or any other type of Trading Avenue.

As it is with every other Business in Life which requires a Calculated Bankroll/Capital to work with; so also do We require a Bankroll/Capital inorder to Engage in Successful Sport Trading Adventure.

Many People fail at Sport Betting because They Gamble UNCALCULATEDLY.

Many people do not even know HOW MUCH They Gamble to Sport Betting on a Weekly/Monthky Basis.

This attitude has Driven Many People to BANKRUPTCY.

Truthfully; People are LOSING MORE MONEY to Sport Betting, FOREX Betting and other forms of Betting than they are actually making.

This is because Many People GAMBLE UNCALCULATEDLY. They do not STICK to taking CALCULATED RISKS that provides them with The High Probability of Winning.
Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

First; to adhere to Our Strategy Staking Rules will require a Bankroll/Capital for our Sport Trading Activities.

There is need to have a Bankroll for Any Trading Activity whether it's Sport, FOREX or any other type of Trading Avenue.

As it is with every other Business in Life which requires a Calculated Bankroll/Capital to work with; so also do We require a Bankroll/Capital inorder to Engage in Successful Sport Trading Adventure.

Many People fail at Sport Betting because They Gamble UNCALCULATEDLY.

Many people do not even know HOW MUCH They Gamble to Sport Betting on a Weekly/Monthky Basis.

This attitude has Driven Many People to BANKRUPTCY.

Truthfully; People are LOSING MORE MONEY to Sport Betting, FOREX Betting and other forms of Betting than they are actually making.

This is because Many People GAMBLE UNCALCULATEDLY. They do not STICK to taking CALCULATED RISKS that provides them with The High Probability of Winning.

Inorder to avoid this trap, Our First Mission here is to have a Trading Bankroll/Capital of 20,000 Naira which is approximately $40.

So, with a capital of 20,000 Naira; Our Flat Staking Strategy will require we Stake 500 Naira on each Games of 4 which We Place.

This means We will have to Fail on Our Sport Tips 40 Times before We lose Our Entire Capital.

That is: Capital ÷ 40 = 20,000 ÷ 40 = 500 Naira.

Recall; Our Minimum Accumulated Odds will always be atleast: 3.32 odds ( from 1.35 × 1.35 × 1.35 × 1.35 = 3.32)

Hence; 500 Naira on each 3.32 odds = 1,660 Naira.

Potential Profits = 1,660 - 500 = 1,160 Naira. (Good Potential Profits)

So, With a Capital of 20,000 Naira; Every Individual Stake on Every Individual Ticket of GAME OF 4 will be 500 Naira.

So, what if your capital is 5,000 Naira for The FLAT STAKING STRATEGY ?

Then; Your Individual Stake on Each Ticket will be:

Capital ÷ 40 = 5,000 ÷ 40 = 125 Naira.

I hope this is properly understood ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

Inorder to avoid this trap, Our First Mission here is to have a Trading Bankroll/Capital of 20,000 Naira which is approximately $40.

So, with a capital of 20,000 Naira; Our Flat Staking Strategy will require we Stake 500 Naira on each Games of 4 which We Place.

This means We will have to Fail on Our Sport Tips 40 Times before We lose Our Entire Capital.

That is: Capital ÷ 40 = 20,000 ÷ 40 = 500 Naira.

Recall; Our Minimum Accumulated Odds will always be atleast: 3.32 odds ( from 1.35 × 1.35 × 1.35 × 1.35 = 3.32)

Hence; 500 Naira on each 3.32 odds = 1,660 Naira.

Potential Profits = 1,660 - 500 = 1,160 Naira. (Good Potential Profits)

So, With a Capital of 20,000 Naira; Every Individual Stake on Every Individual Ticket of GAME OF 4 will be 500 Naira.

So, what if your capital is 5,000 Naira for The FLAT STAKING STRATEGY ?

Then; Your Individual Stake on Each Ticket will be:

Capital ÷ 40 = 5,000 ÷ 40 = 125 Naira.

I hope this is properly understood ?

Our Next Staking Strategy is The Rollover Savings Staking Strategy which involves Staking TIMELY on Tips across The Day.

The Rollover Savings Staking Strategy involves dividing Our Trading Tips into Two Sessions of The Day namely:

- MORNING SESSION TIPS ( with 3.32 odds)

and

- EVENING SESSIONS TIPS ( with 3.32 odds).

Following This Two Sessions of Trading; The Result of The Morning Session Tips are Known Before Placing Trades on The Evening Session Tips.

The Result of The Morning Session Tips is a Factor and Decider of The Evening Session Tips Stakings.

In similar vein; The Result of Today's Evening Session Tips is a Factor of Tomorrow's Morning Session Tips Stakings.

In My Next Post, I'll do well to prepare and drop the ROLLOVER SAVINGS STAKING GUIDE TABLE which will Properly Enlighten You on what I'm yearning about above.
Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
The Table below shows The Rollover Staking System for a Bankroll/Capital of 10,000 Naira.

The Table shows a 70% Rollover Stake on All Returns Realised while Saving 30% of Profits Realised on Staking on Every 3.32 odds.

With All Trading Tips Running in Our Favour, It is Mathematically and Realistically Possible for Us to Raise over 3 Million Naira with a Rollover Stake Starting with 500 Naira.

However; Is it ever possible for All Trading Tips to Always Run in Our Favour ?

Ofcourse Not. This is the reason We need to Adopt and Utilize The 30% Savings Culture which you can see iin the table below.

As We Shoot Our Luck Towards Growing Our Financial Muscles with the 70% Rollover Trading Tips on Every Individual 3.32 odds; The 30% Savings Culture will help Us Have Profits to Spend or Fall Back on Should We Encounter Any Loss whilst We try to Rollover 70% of Our Returns.

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Very Importantly;

We have to Understand that No Prediction is SURE.

In The Game of Sport Betting; There is Never TOO MUCH CERTAINTY OF AN EVENT.

All That Is SAFE for Us to Trade on are The HIGH PROBABILITY of SPORT EVENTS.
Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
The Table below shows The Rollover Staking System for a Bankroll/Capital of 10,000 Naira.

The Table shows a 70% Rollover Stake on All Returns Realised while Saving 30% of Profits Realised on Staking on Every 3.32 odds.

With All Trading Tips Running in Our Favour, It is Mathematically and Realistically Possible for Us to Raise over 3 Million Naira with a Rollover Stake Starting with 500 Naira.

However; Is it ever possible for All Trading Tips to Always Run in Our Favour ?

Ofcourse Not. This is the reason We need to Adopt and Utilize The 30% Savings Culture which you can see iin the table below.

As We Shoot Our Luck Towards Growing Our Financial Muscles with the 70% Rollover Trading Tips on Every Individual 3.32 odds; The 30% Savings Culture will help Us Have Profits to Spend or Fall Back on Should We Encounter Any Loss whilst We try to Rollover 70% of Our Returns.

Similar Staking Table can be utilized for people with a capital of 5,000 Naira who want to Engage in The Rollover Savings Sport Trading Technique.

For those with a Capital of 5,000 Naira; Their First Day Staking Unit will be 250 Naira. (That is: 5,000 ÷ 20 = 250 Naira).
Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
I have taken my time to Prepare The Rollover Saving Staking Table for People with The Capital of 5,000 Naira.

The Table Below shows The Trading Expectations of starting your Day 1 Trade with 250 Naira.

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by lkdolz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Well done. Am impressed with your brilliant perspective about betting. Please continue with the 3rd staking strategy.

1 Like

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by AfroAgroPower: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
lkdolz:
Well done. Am impressed with your brilliant perspective about betting. Please continue with the 3rd staking strategy.

I'll continue with this much later.

I'm integrating the Third Staking Strategy on a free ebook which I'll be releasing this week.

For now; I'm working towards launching The First Sensitization Webinar on The Utilization of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and The NAIRAMARLEY COIN (NMC) which I developed last year on The Ethereum Blockchain.

Here is a link to follow up on the updates - should you be interested:

https://www.nairaland.com/6882425/mid-night-multi-millionaires-movement-poverty-alleviation

I appreciate you for appreciating the efforts.

Best Regards.

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Greetings to Kings and Queens in the house.

Check Out Our GAMES OF 4 for Today's Evening which is 5 odds +

On a Daily Basis; We provide Two Set of Combos.

- Morning Session Combos ( atleast 3.3 odds)
- Evening Session Combos (atleast 3.3 odds)

Reach Out to Us to get the Exclusive Session Tips of Today.

SOME OF OUR GAMING RULES: We do not Trade on More than 4 Sport Events on a Single Ticket and Each Combo Ticket Must be atleast 3.3 odds.

VERY IMPORTANT: If You are concerned about Multiplying Your Money instead of Losing them, Then Attend Our Sports Trading Academy to learn how to Apply Our CONSISTENT WINNING STRATEGIES on All The FREE and EXCLUSIVE Tips which We Provide. Our Sport Trading Academy is Completely for FREE.

Don't just BET BLINDLY on Our Tips.

Download Our LifeSolutionsTV app or Contact Us on WhatsApp to Subscribe to get Access to Our Complete Session of Tips on a Monthly Basis.

Apply Our Betting and Staking Strategies. They are The Ultimate Ways to Make More Money if You are concerned about Multiplying Your Money instead of Losing Them. We have developed 3 Useful Staking Strategies for anyone to Conveniently and Ultimately Adopt for More Profits Realization in The Sport Markets. Contact Us to check them out.

Trade Less, Win More.

#BetWISELY and WinMORE with LifeSolutionsTV.

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:47am On Dec 10, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Check Out Our GAMES OF 4 for Today's Evening which is 5 odds +

On a Daily Basis; We provide Two Set of Combos.

- Morning Session Combos ( atleast 3.3 odds)
- Evening Session Combos (atleast 3.3 odds)

SOME OF OUR GAMING RULES: We do not Trade on More than 4 Sport Events on a Single Ticket and Each Combo Ticket Must be atleast 3.3 odds.

VERY IMPORTANT: If You are concerned about Multiplying Your Money instead of Losing them, Then Attend Our Sports Trading Academy to learn how to Apply Our CONSISTENT WINNING STRATEGIES on All The FREE and EXCLUSIVE Tips which We Provide. Our Sport Trading Academy is Completely for FREE.

Download Our LifeSolutionsTV app or Contact Us on WhatsApp to Subscribe to get Access to Our Complete Session of Tips on a Monthly Basis.

Apply Our Betting and Staking Strategies. They are The Ultimate Ways to Make More Money if You are concerned about Multiplying Your Money instead of Losing Them. We have developed 3 Useful Staking Strategies for anyone to Conveniently and Ultimately Adopt for More Profits Realization in The Sport Markets. Contact Us to check them out.

Trade Less, Win More.

#BetWISELY and WinMORE with LifeSolutionsTV.

Enjoy another 4 odds+ from Our GAMES OF 4 SERIES.

Our Aim is to help Alleviate Financial Poverty by providing Workable Sport Trading Tips and Strategies to Sport Bettors All Across The World.

I already explained (through My AFROAGROPOWER account) the Flat and Rollover Savings System Staking Systems.

Lastly; The Third Staking System is called The Geometric Progressive Staking System which I refer to as The Ultimate Staking System as This Staking System helps Traders CONSISTENTLY Make More Money from The Bookies Even After Many FAILED COMBOS.

The Geometric Progressive Staking System is what I Personally Utilize in Trading Sport Events simply because of the Uncertainties of Sport Events.

There are No SURE BANKERS in Trading Sport Events.

Hence; there is need to Utilize A RECOVERY STAKING SYSTEM that will help Sport Traders Make More Money even when they are on a Short or Long Losing Streak.

I'll be explaining The GEOMETRIC PROGRESSIVE RECOVERY STAKING SYSTEM with some Practical Life Trade Examples so that it can be easily understood by everyone wanting to follow My Trading Style.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Life Example Trade For Geometric Progressive Recovery Staking System:

GEOMETRIC PROGRESSIVE STAKING UNIT = 1.5

FIRST STAKE: 200 NAIRA.

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Enjoy another 4 odds+ from Our GAMES OF 4 SERIES.

Our Aim is to help Alleviate Financial Poverty by providing Workable Sport Trading Tips and Strategies to Sport Bettors All Across The World.

Combo Bashed.

200 Naira LOSS. (But Not Finally LOST)

Note: Our Geometric Progressive Staking Unit = 1.5

Hence; We will Apply Our Geometric Progressive Staking Unit of "1.5" to Our Previous Staking Amount to Get The Right Value to Stake on Our Next Combo Games.

That is: 1.5 × 200 = 300 Naira.

Hence; 300 Naira will be Used to Stake on Our Next GAMES OF 4 COMBO.
Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Enjoy Our Today's Morning/Afternoon Session Tips of 4 odds +

GEOMETRIC PROGRESSIVE RECOVERY STAKE: 300 Naira

Reachout to Us to Subscribe to get Our Evening Session Tips with Our GAMES OF 4 TRADING PLAN on a Daily Basis.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

On a Daily Basis; We provide Two Set of Combos:

- Morning/Afternoon Session Combos ( atleast 3.3 odds)

- Evening/Night Session Combos (atleast 3.3 odds)

Apply Our Betting and Staking Strategies. They are The Ultimate Ways to Make More Money if You are concerned about Multiplying Your Money instead of Losing Them. We have developed 3 Useful Staking Strategies for anyone to Conveniently and Ultimately Adopt for More Profits Realization in The Sport Markets which are:

1) Flat Staking Strategy (Good Profitability Ratio)
2) Rollover Savings System Staking Strategy (Better Profitability Ratio)
3) Geometric Progressive Staking Strategy (Best Profitability Assurance).

Staking Strategies Matter Alot for Success in Sport Trading. Without Applying The Right Staking Strategies, You Will Not Make Any Significant Progress in Sport Betting/Trading.

Contact Us to check them out.

Trade Less, Win More.

#BetWISELY and WinMORE with LifeSolutionsTV

1 Like

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Enjoy Our Today's Morning/Afternoon Session Tips of 4 odds +

GEOMETRIC PROGRESSIVE RECOVERY STAKE: 300 Naira

Reachout to Us to Subscribe to get Our Evening Session Tips with Our GAMES OF 4 TRADING PLAN on a Daily Basis.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

On a Daily Basis; We provide Two Set of Combos:

- Morning/Afternoon Session Combos ( atleast 3.3 odds)

- Evening/Night Session Combos (atleast 3.3 odds)

Apply Our Betting and Staking Strategies. They are The Ultimate Ways to Make More Money if You are concerned about Multiplying Your Money instead of Losing Them. We have developed 3 Useful Staking Strategies for anyone to Conveniently and Ultimately Adopt for More Profits Realization in The Sport Markets which are:

1) Flat Staking Strategy (Good Profitability Ratio)
2) Rollover Savings System Staking Strategy (Better Profitability Ratio)
3) Geometric Progressive Staking Strategy (Best Profitability Assurance).

Staking Strategies Matter Alot for Success in Sport Trading. Without Applying The Right Staking Strategies, You Will Not Make Any Significant Progress in Sport Betting/Trading.

Contact Us to check them out.

Trade Less, Win More.

#BetWISELY and WinMORE with LifeSolutionsTV

Combo Won ✅✅✅✅✅

Geometric Stake: 300 Naira.

Former Loss Recovered.

Additional Profit Realised.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

One of Our Matches was suspended because of the cases of Corona Virus in the team.

Note: Our Staking Samples are for Low Stakers who have a bankroll between 10,000 - 20,000 Naira.

For More Profit Actualization;

You can always utilize your desired Staking Option so far you play by the rules of Our Geometric Prohgressive Staking Strategy.

For Medium Stakers with Medium Bankroll (50,000 Naira); you can begin your initial Stake with 500 Naira.

For High Stakers with High Bankroll/Capital (200,000 Naira); you can begin your initial Stake with 2,000 Naira.

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Enjoy Today's New Geometric Progressive Staking Combo.

Another Free 3.51 odds from Our GAMES OF 4 SERIES.

Geometric Stake: 200 Naira ( We Return Back to Our Initial Stake).

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Enjoy Today's New Geometric Progressive Staking Combo.

Another Free 3.51 odds from Our GAMES OF 4 SERIES.

Geometric Stake: 200 Naira ( We Return Back to Our Initial Stake).

Combo Bashed. ❌❌❌❌

Geometric Progressive Unit: 1.5

Next Geometric Progressive Staking on Next Combo: 300 Naira
Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Combo Bashed. ❌❌❌❌

Next Geometric Progressive Staking on Next Combo: 300 Naira

Enjoy Today's New Geometric Staking Combo.

Another Free 4.0 odds+ from Our GAMES OF 4 SERIES.

Geometric Progressive Stake: 300 Naira.

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Enjoy Today's New Geometric Staking Combo.

Another Free 4.0 odds+ from Our GAMES OF 4 SERIES.

Geometric Progressive Stake: 300 Naira.

Combo Bashed ❌❌❌❌

Next Geometric Progressive Staking on Next Combo: 450 Naira
Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Combo Bashed ❌❌❌❌

Next Geometric Progressive Staking on Next Combo: 450 Naira

RESULT ON MY INNER CIRCLE: Evening/Night Session Combo Tips.

Odds = 4.16.

Combo Won ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

Stake Instruction for Recovering Traders: 450 Naira.

(Medium and High Stakers should Modify Their Stakes according to the 1.50 Geometric Progressive Multiplier) 

Note: Since Combo is Won, We return back to Our Initial Stake for the Next Combo for Tomorrow's Morning.

#TradeWisely.
#TradeSafe.
#TradeWithConfidence.
#TradeWithSense.

Contact Directly on WhatsApp To Become A Member of Our Inner Circle of Wise Sport Traders.

Lifetime Membership Fees = 1PAC = 5,000 Naira. 

Note: Membership Fees is For A Lifetime Access. We Don't Do Weekly or Monthly Jamborees. 

Welcome to The Club and Home of Bashings and Blessings.

Our Slogan Since Year 2012 Remains: "Every Bash is A Potential Blessing."

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:41am On Dec 14, 2021
For Your Trading Pleasure...

Enjoy...!

Morning/Afternoon Session Tips for December 14.

For Low Stakers; Stake = 200 Naira.

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Enjoy...!

Yesterday's Morning/Afternoon Session Tips.

Stake: 200 Naira.

Combo Bashed ❌❌❌❌

200 Naira LOSS ( But Not LOST).
Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Enjoy...!

*Yesterday's Evening/Night Session Tips.*

*Continuation and Correction Tips.*

Geometric Progressive Stake: 350 Naira.

Combo Bashed ❌❌❌❌

Another 350 Naira Loss.

Total Losses: 200 + 350 Naira = 550 Naira.

So far; 550 Naira Loss ( But Not LOST)
Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Yesterday's Evening/Night Session Tips.

Continuation and Correction Tips.

Combo Bashed ❌❌❌❌

Another 350 Naira Loss.

Yesterday's Evening/Night Session Tips.

Continuation and Correction Tips.

Combo Bashed ❌❌❌❌

Another 350 Naira Loss.

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wednesday, 15, 2021

Today's Morning/Afternoon Session Tips:

Continuation Tips

As We Apply Our Geometric Progressive Unit of 1.5 to Our Stakes;

Our Geometric Progressive Stake becomes: 350 × 1.5 = 525 Naira.

I staked: 533 Naira.

Matches are Currently Ongoing.

All Outcomes and Results are to be Decided before 4:00 PM Today.

PS: Evening Session Tips are referred to as Continuation and Correctional Tips

Re: Games Of 4: Sport Trading Money-solution Powered By POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN-PAC by LifeSolutionsTV: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Wednesday, 15, 2021

Today's Morning/Afternoon Session Tips:

Continuation Tips

As We Apply Our Geometric Progressive Unit of 1.5 to Our Stakes;

Our Geometric Progressive Stake becomes: 350 × 1.5 = 525 Naira.

I staked: 533 Naira.

Matches are Currently Ongoing.

All Outcomes and Results are to be Decided before 4:00 PM Today.

PS: Evening Session Tips are referred to as Continuation and Correctional Tips

Today's Morning/Afternoon Session Tips were Won.

Combos Won.

Awaiting Account to be Funded.

Returns = 1,843 Naira

Profits = Returns - Accrued Losses

Profits = 1,843 - (200 + 350 + 533) = 760 Naira.

Meanwhile, We Continue Trading and Restart Staking with Our Initial Stake as 200 Naira on Our Evening/Night Session Tips.

Evening/Night Session Tips are available Exclusively to My POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) CAMPAIGN Members on WhatsApp and Telegram. Find out how to become a Lifetime Member of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Expatriates Invasion? / People Who Quit Their Jobs And Made Millions / How To Find The Best CPA Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.