Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

‘shameless Man’ – Ade Ameh Attacks Ikpeazu Over N500 Payment For Pregnant Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘shameless Man’ – Ade Ameh Attacks Ikpeazu Over N500 Payment For Pregnant Women (1541 Views)

Don Ubani Blasts Ikpeazu Over Alleged Succession Plot / President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘shameless Man’ – Ade Ameh Attacks Ikpeazu Over N500 Payment For Pregnant Women by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2021
That a governor publicly declared this should make people realise the absolute mental state of a Nigerian politicians.
Re: ‘shameless Man’ – Ade Ameh Attacks Ikpeazu Over N500 Payment For Pregnant Women by Sufferingboy(f): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Make I go born pikin,Abia here I come.

I am pregnant.
grin
Re: ‘shameless Man’ – Ade Ameh Attacks Ikpeazu Over N500 Payment For Pregnant Women by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2021
That means Most of us rendering assistance to NAIRALANDERS are far better than the entire Federal Government of Nigeria.
This is exactly one of the reasons I left one of my best female friends. She was so Good but has got issues with appreciation.
Then, I made sure she got at least 5k every week as a student. I wasn't wealthy & I wasn't poor too.
I had already developed marital traits for her.
But she never appreciated my efforts.
She was fond of walking out on me.
And she knew I have hatred public disaffection.
I called her on her birthday ensured her cake was paid for & then I went further to announce dissolution of such Leechery.

Could you believe she went for NYSC, got back and came looking for me.
I was shocked when she started weeping, saying she never knew I had such a GOOD HEART.
I said apologies accepted, friendship intact but marriage remains a mirage.

Today, I'm married and I still support her Salary with 50k monthly. Totally, she takes roughly 130k home. Yet she isn't satisfied. She wants marriage, & has already canvassed for 2nd wife position. She keeps complaining about the men she meets.

MEMORY VERSE:
Never underestimate someone who gives you #10 daily for someone who gives you #1000 annually.
This is a STATE GORVENOR being so proud for giving pregnant women #500 after a long period of 9 months and successful delivery of baby.
What impudence.!
Re: ‘shameless Man’ – Ade Ameh Attacks Ikpeazu Over N500 Payment For Pregnant Women by SurvivorM(f): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
That means Most of us rendering assistance to NAIRALANDERS are far better than the entire Federal Government of Nigeria.
This is exactly one of the reasons I left one of my best female friends. She was so Good but has got issues with appreciation.
Then, I made sure she got at least 5k every week as a student. I wasn't wealthy & I wasn't poor too.
I had already developed marital traits for her.
But she never appreciated my efforts.
She was fond of walking out on me.
And she knew I have hatred public disaffection.
I called her on her birthday ensured her cake was paid for & then I went further to announce dissolution of such Leechery.

Could you believe she went for NYSC, got back and came looking for me.
I was shocked when she started weeping, saying she never knew I had such a GOOD HEART.
I said apologies accepted, friendship intact but marriage remains a mirage.

Today, I'm married and I still support her Salary with 50k monthly. Totally, she takes roughly 130k home. Yet she isn't satisfied. She wants marriage, & has already canvassed for 2nd wife position. She keeps complaining about the men she meets.

MEMORY VERSE:
Never underestimate someone who gives you #10 daily for someone who gives you #1000 annually.
This is a STATE GORVENOR being so proud for giving pregnant women #500 after a long period of 9 months and successful delivery of baby.
What impudence.!
You have so many stories to talk about. You must be a very fun guy to hang around with.
I am following you now smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Belgium, Australia Worse Than Nigeria. See Countries With Most Kidnaps Rates / BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa / Bandits Kill Six Suleja Barracks Soldiers In Overnight Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.