Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money (3258 Views)

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Is Introduction The Same Thing As Traditional Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Some ladies will complain that you ask them for sex the first day you met her. Unlike asking for sex, a girl asking a guy for money you've not met before or even on a first date is the same.

Guys have u met girls like this before cos they turn me off asap.

Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Harrykn: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2021
She has shown you what she has to offer in return for your money. Choose wisely and stop whining us.

2 Likes

Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Harrykn:
She has shown you what she has to offer in return for your money. Choose wisely and stop whining us.

So all the respect I have for her and all goes to waste all because of sex? I rather just delete her from my mind or caution her.

2 Likes

Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Wahala for girls way dey ask Nigerian men for money tongue tongue
Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Harrykn: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

So all the respect I have for her and all goes to waste all because of sex? I rather just delete her from my mind or caution her.
Naso my brother, you bin Dey waste the respect.
You fit send the money gimme sef mek i use see front. If you like me that o

1 Like

Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Lee99: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
Some ladies will complain that you ask them for sex the first day you met her. Unlike asking for sex, a girl asking a guy for money you've not met before or even on a first date is the same.

There's a girl I really respect but we've not met and she always complain about money I just knew in a matter of time she will ask me for money. Just this morning I was chatting with her lo and behold she started asking for money and immediately I lost interest in her. Funny thing is she seems to take it as a normal thing.

Guys have u met girls like this before cos they turn me off asap.
Oga invite her over, kpansh her and give her the 5k she wants, most naija girls na olosho, no dey beh for here unless you no get the money
Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lee99:

Oga invite her over, kpansh her and give her the 5k she wants, most naija girls na olosho, no dey beh for here unless you no get the money

A lady that ask for money must have seen something she likes
Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Great2021(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

you better delete her ASAP
Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by brosom(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Reminds me of a girl that told me no sex until she's ready and sure of me

I asked her if she was a virgin and she said no.

I was cool with it any ways, but I also told her boldly no financial favours from me until I'm ready and sure u deserves it.

Her facial expressions said it all, me e no concern me, suffer u re not a virgin no need to tell a guy u want to go in a relationship with no sex.

It didn't even last 2weeks and she was already tired and gave one flimsy excuse and japa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
brosom:
Reminds me of a girl that told me no sex until she's ready and sure of me

I asked her if she was a virgin and she said no.

I was cool with it any ways, but I also told her boldly no financial favours from me until I'm ready and sure u deserves it.

Her facial expressions said it all, me e no concern me, suffer u re not a virgin no need to tell a guy u want to go in a relationship with no sex.

It didn't even last 2weeks and she was already tired and gave one flimsy excuse and japa grin grin

Na wetin fit these girls.. they feel they are wise. Eventually she might end sleeping with a guy that won't give her a kobo
Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by BaddieFreak(f): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hustle and make money and stop complaining
Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Hustle and make money and stop complaining

I understand u don't have manners.. if u want to show how frustrated u are don't bring it down here. Not everyone is like u ok
Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by BaddieFreak(f): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

I understand u don't have manners.. if u want to show how frustrated u are don't bring it down here. Not everyone is like u ok
You are the frustrated one not me.
Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
BaddieFreak:

frustrated about what exactly cos I can see u talk without thinking
Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Truvelisback(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
BaddieFreak:
U are back again!
Re: Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money by Jamest162: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lee99:

hmmm...5k 4 sex wey we go both enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

The Pressure To Get Married As A Guy At 30 / Is My Girl Trying To Be Smart With Me? / Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.