Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? (4546 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by VinnyBaba: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
On Facebook, Tiktok, etc, They make Videos of themselves Whining, Twisting and Shaking their Yanch mildly. πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

I Ask Please. What is the Motive? πŸ€”

*Is it to FIND HUSBANDS?
*Is it to ATTRACT MAGA?
*Is it to SHOWCASE their ASSETS i.e. YANCH and BOOBS?
*Or Is it just to KILL BOREDOM?πŸ€”πŸ€¨

Please, What Exactly is the Reason for our Nigerian Babes, making these Videos?

Nplfmod.
Thanks. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by Gee64: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Advertising their natural endowment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by oyatz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
It is a subtle advertisement for prostitutes to look for clients.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by VinnyBaba: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
oyatz:
It is a subtle advertisement for prostitutes to look for clients.

But I have seen seemingly Nice Ladies still do such videos. πŸ€”πŸ€¨

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by NSNO(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Personally I think they just want to have fun. Nothing more to it.

6 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by ukaface(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na you wan Dey read meaning to everything

6 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by VinnyBaba: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
ukaface:
Na you wan Dey read meaning to everything

With the Swaying of Hips and Yanch, why won't somebody read meaning? πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

I just wonder the MOTIVE why Girls do those Stories videos. πŸ€”πŸ™‚

7 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by almarthins(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Nice lady?

She is also selling something though she may not be a slot. They are wired the same way just to say " I am also endowed, come here baby"

11 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
It's for helping the impotent among you men gain erection. A kind of free therapy. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by ukaface(f): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

With the Swaying of Hips and Yanch, why won't somebody read meaning? πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

I just wonder the MOTIVE why Girls do those Stories videos. πŸ€”πŸ™‚
To some it’s just dance, just fun

3 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by Mitsurugi(m): 12:58am On Sep 17, 2023
It's NYASH grin

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by etrange: 1:11am On Sep 17, 2023
You guys are obsessed with girls on this platform; hiding your obsession behind pretentious morality as if you're deceiving anyone.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by moin123: 4:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Thespark Shop Kids Clothes: The Best Way to Shop!

Are you on the hunt for stylish and affordable kids' clothing that will make your little ones look like fashion stars? Look no further than Thespark Shop Kids Clothes! thespark shop kids clothes
We understand that finding the perfect outfits for your children can be both exciting and challenging, but our one-stop shop is here to make the entire experience a breeze.
Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by Babamide(m): 4:26am On Sep 17, 2023
VinnyBaba:

It is all soliciting. They attract men. Lots of men. You can't say who the helper would be or where they would come from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by Lilgabby(m): 4:50am On Sep 17, 2023
It's a mental disorder that has spread vastly among Nigerian ladies which nobody nor the government is paying attention to. It needs to be stopped. They all need counselling if not, rehab or something to keep them out of their lazy and corny ways of attracting men for urgent 2k later in the future. Any woman you see making videos of her shaking her yansh or sha doing one stupid and meaningful post is because of HUNGER. them no say men no dey use eyes see yansh nd ileke or breast. This species (women) we are talking about, many of them are lazy.

9 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2023
Perhaps they just wanna have fun and make money online.

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by PlaysNigeria: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
All of the above πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by jesmond3945: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
VinnyBaba:

On Facebook, Tiktok, etc, They make Videos of themselves Whining, Twisting and Shaking their Yanch mildly. πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

*Is it to FIND HUSBANDS?
*Is it to ATTRACT MAGA?

Nplfmod.
Thanks. smiley
is content to get views and make money

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by Johnjustice: 4:26am On Apr 22
They are bored

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:37am On Apr 22
grin
Is that not the only thing they are good at? grin

Go to TikTok,dem full there.....very brainless entities....... Shaking asssss up and down,like say we care........

3 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by VinnyBaba: 7:14am On Apr 22
Sonnobax15:
grin
Is that not the only thing they are good at? grin

Go to TikTok,dem full there.....very brainless entities....... Shaking asssss up and down,like say we care........

Lol, Who tell you?

There are People that CARE!. cheesy

Nigerians Likes YANCH and Immorality, despite all our pretence. undecided
Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by Sapasenator: 7:29am On Apr 22
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It's for helping the impotent among you men gain erection. A kind of free therapy. undecided

Werey

Hehehehe!

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:20am On Apr 22
VinnyBaba:

That's doesn't Mean she wont hustle

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by Autobot05: 9:23am On Apr 22
VinnyBaba:

Nice lady πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… lmao 🀣🀑

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by Johnwrite(m): 9:43am On Apr 22
That is the only thing they knows how to do better

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by Kobicove(m): 9:56am On Apr 22
VinnyBaba:

Some of them just do it because other ladies are doing it so they just feel they must also jump on the latest trend undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by VinnyBaba: 10:18am On Apr 22
Kobicove:

Some of them just do it because other ladies are doing it so they just feel they must also jump on the latest trend undecided

Very true.

They be Like 'If Judith with Small Yanch is doing this',
Why am I allowing my Big YANCH to waste like this? embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22
VinnyBaba:

Until you catch her in one room and she will show you how " nice " she is

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by okoroemeka(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22
VinnyBaba:

*Is it to FIND HUSBANDS?
*Is it to ATTRACT MAGA?

Nplfmod.
Thanks. smiley
all of the above, including more you didn't know

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by MrCork: 3:34pm On Apr 22
VinnyBaba:

*Is it to FIND HUSBANDS?
*Is it to ATTRACT MAGA?

Thanks. smiley

WHY ARE U SHOWING PICTURE OF UNDER AGE CHICK....are u ok sir??((no oofencsece)) angry
Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by epondudu: 3:35pm On Apr 22
They are advertising their achievements and that's
The only thing they can bring to the table. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? by VinnyBaba: 3:39pm On Apr 22
EmmyMaestro:

Until you catch her in one room and she will show you how " nice " she is

Lolss. cheesy

No Lies, Once you enter the Oza room with a Nice Girl, the 'Niceness' Disappears. wink smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Girls Want? / Why Do Girls Have More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys On NL? / Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.