Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban (9260 Views)

Kaduna Lifts Prohibition On Daily Prayers, Services / USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions / Kaduna Lifts Curfew On Maraban Rido, Kujama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by BigDolph(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
As if it was effective before
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by shekoduza: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
When we told them that it won't solve anything, they thought we were singing reggae. now they have return to statue quo.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by drey076(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
that is why the economy is not thriving

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
I blame buhari for this

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by tammie24: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
When everybody stopped caring
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Nnatuu: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Vixenn:
Please I need help...I'm into dropshipping, ventured into China pre order__ unfortunately the rise in dollar has stopped me from clearing my goods...

I've been dragged on Instagram and labelled a scam. Had to borrow money from Sokoloan to pay a customer that got me locked up, I have no way of paying back the loan

But I know if I can clear my China goods everything will be back to normal, I've begged my wholesalers to add money, they refused...i have attempted suicide, my sister ruined it_ we're now staying at my friend's place

He helped me raise 300k, I've got 100k making 400k_ please I just need 230k to have it complete...

Please, I can do ANYTHING for it_ I'm desperate to own my life back please... No amount is too small

Gt bank - 0226769092 (my friend's account number) you can put Vivian/Ammy in the narration)

If you need to meet me, pls message me_ I'll give u my number, i don't have a boyfriend again_ I can do ANYTHING for it

I feel you pain and pray for you

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
nice �
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by DarkCaesar(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Slarwormi where are thou
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Vixenn(f): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nnatuu:

I feel you pain and pray for you

Thank you, it means a lot
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by jrusky(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
seborrhic:
The largest collection of dullards can be found in the APC.
Many of those that claim to have University degrees should have their certificates questioned because they all don't act like people that possess any education higher than that of a primary school;at least those with verifiable ones,not those with fake certificates or "stolen" ones.
When this stu PID ban was put in place we told them it was d most f oolish thing to do,but of course they argued otherwise using their fishbrains.

Bro naturally no apc can reason properly and independently from the top to the bottom. If you want to confirm these just deliberately go into political argument with educated ones among apc then be listening bro you will realise brain wise they are just non existing and they are all liars from the oldest in the party to the youngest it's all about lies, lies and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by seborrhic: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Quality20:
y u insulting us with primary cert? wetin we do u? abi we snatch ya wife ne
No vex.
Even the authentic primary school certificate holders got more brains than this scam of a party hierachy
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by mmsen: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Can someone please explain to me how/why people were saying that this hobbit is a future president when he clearly has no control over his own state and never has?
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Studio247: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
We never tire?

Aspiring actors , comedians DJs photographers , dancers link up
On www.talentsempire.com.ng
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by PROPEACE: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Vixenn:
Please I need help...I'm into dropshipping, ventured into China pre order__ unfortunately the rise in dollar has stopped me from clearing my goods...

I've been dragged on Instagram and labelled a scam. Had to borrow money from Sokoloan to pay a customer that got me locked up, I have no way of paying back the loan

But I know if I can clear my China goods everything will be back to normal, I've begged my wholesalers to add money, they refused...i have attempted suicide, my sister ruined it_ we're now staying at my friend's place

He helped me raise 300k, I've got 100k making 400k_ please I just need 230k to have it complete...

Please, I can do ANYTHING for it_ I'm desperate to own my life back please... No amount is too small

Gt bank - 0226769092 (my friend's account number) you can put Vivian/Ammy in the narration)

If you need to meet me, pls message me_ I'll give u my number, i don't have a boyfriend again_ I can do ANYTHING for it
Don't say you can do anything, some will want to take advantage of you. Wish you the best sis.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by sevo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Long overdue....it was a failed stupid decision in the first place.....
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
AUTO PILOT people.

I wonder how banning telecommunication will prevent jihadists from Allahu Aka BOOM !!!
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Coolgent(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
tofolo:
Am reading this but still no network na so wia is it?
Wait till evening
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
which network are you using to browse?
tofolo:
Am reading this but still no network na so wia is it?
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Stupid decision.
Back to square one.
Meanwhile I want to believe kaduna state just wrote this to massage their frail ego. How can a state govt claim to have given ncc a govt agency "directive"?
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
seborrhic:
The largest collection of dullards can be found in the APC.
Many of those that claim to have University degrees should have their certificates questioned because they all don't act like people that possess any education higher than that of a primary school;at least those with verifiable ones,not those with fake certificates or "stolen" ones.

I hate it when people think western educatuion is what makes people wise or insightful....
even our grandfathers who didn't know ABCD were wiser and lived a good governed life than this useless generation where one's ability to think or act responsible is judged by some piece of paper that doesn't hold any relevance...sorry oo
I'm just saying
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Grace001: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Confused and clueless FG Fulani government
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Ekpekus(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Vixenn:

When you serious, you go put your account number and other things to verify your story... December don reach
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by tofolo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bodmum:
which network are you using to browse?
Am using my office link.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Vixenn(f): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bodmum:
you are stylishly hawking your pussy. Well as you can do it for anything, let me Host you for 3days marathon sex, 2k per day. I just consider you. Virgina is free everywhere now. Even in the market, it's 3 for 5 naira.

No thank you
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Vixenn(f): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ekpekus:

When you serious, you go put your account number and other things to verify your story... December don reach

I can't receive any money in my account cos of sokoloan, they may deduct it...

We can video call if you really want to help
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Badonasty(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lol...they are finally coming back to their senses...dem go just drop rule dem no go even think am through
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by kabillionaire(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
salbis:
What did the suspension really achieved?

It helped the bandits operates without obstruction with calls for help by victims, and reduced the number of gory sites posts online to notify the world of what's really happening in Kaduna.
This government is a joke.
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by litaninja(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
What was achieved?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Bot Takes Charge, NWC Keeps Mum / Sullivan Chime, Enugu State Governor, Dies In India / ECOWAS Leaders Meet Again On Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.