Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban (9235 Views)

Kaduna Lifts Prohibition On Daily Prayers, Services / USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions / Kaduna Lifts Curfew On Maraban Rido, Kujama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by olatade(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
BREAKING: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban
The Kaduna State Government has lifted a three-month telecommunications shutdown it imposed in October due to recent attacks by bandits along the Kaduna-Abuja road....

The Kaduna State Government has lifted a three-month telecommunications shutdown it imposed in October due to recent attacks by bandits along the Kaduna-Abuja road.

The State Government through the Commissioner of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, who announced this on Friday, said the relevant government agency in charge of telecommunication has been directed to lift the ban.

Daily Trust reports that the state government had on the request of security agencies directed the National Telecommunication Commission (NCC) to shutdown telecom service in selected local government areas of the state.

However, our correspondent reports that there was upsurge in banditry, especially along the Kaduna-Abuja road, during the ban.

Aruwan said other measures like the ban on motorcycles, ban on weekly markets, selling of fuel in kegs remain in force.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kaduna-lifts-telecoms-ban

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by minks(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Interesting. Let's see what they do next.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by FarahAideed: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Useless govt ..we warned them that Telecom ban only aids the bandits but zombies argued

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by seborrhic: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
The largest collection of dullards can be found in the APC.
Many of those that claim to have University degrees should have their certificates questioned because they all don't act like people that possess any education higher than that of a primary school;at least those with verifiable ones,not those with fake certificates or "stolen" ones.
When this stu PID ban was put in place we told them it was d most f oolish thing to do,but of course they argued otherwise using their fishbrains.

19 Likes

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Godons1: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good news.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by tofolo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Am reading this but still no network na so wia is it?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by salbis(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
What did the suspension really achieved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Dogwhi: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Very useless and incompetent government

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Sharon6(f): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ha! Toor grin
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Vixenn(f): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please I need help...I'm into dropshipping, ventured into China pre order__ unfortunately the rise in dollar has stopped me from clearing my goods...

I've been dragged on Instagram and labelled a scam. Had to borrow money from Sokoloan to pay a customer that got me locked up, I have no way of paying back the loan

But I know if I can clear my China goods everything will be back to normal, I've begged my wholesalers to add money, they refused...i have attempted suicide, my sister ruined it_ we're now staying at my friend's place

He helped me raise 300k, I've got 100k making 400k_ please I just need 230k to have it complete...

Please, I can do ANYTHING for it_ I'm desperate to own my life back please... No amount is too small

Gt bank - 0226769092 (my friend's account number) you can put Vivian/Ammy in the narration)

If you need to meet me, pls message me_ I'll give u my number, i don't have a boyfriend again_ I can do ANYTHING for it

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Prosperous111(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
After wiping out the Christians with their Jihad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Bomaye7(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Its high time they do the needful because the ban never solved any problem

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by BKayy: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
And, How many people are remaining in Southern Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Bishopceo: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fruitless efforts
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by graphics105: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
embarassed
There was a telecom ban before?
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by bewla(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
When you have a father in-law that is yet to no you
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ahhhhhh finally, i can now call my people back home. El rufai wallahi you no try
undecided
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by pickatyouu: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ban wey no solve anything.
Hell rufai is as clueless as his father in asorock
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Onyenna(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Mayng01(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dumb policies from dumb people in government

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by haiti007(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Opinion59:

Begging not allowed here
You have a smartphone, you have internet

No excuse
What if he needs money to buy data
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Yaggi: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by jrupa(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thank God for this news. They've really suffered citizens with this uncivilized tactics.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by ogododo: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
olatade:

BREAKING: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kaduna-lifts-telecoms-ban

Gofament of no direction.
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Quality20(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
seborrhic:
The largest collection of dullards can be found in the APC.
Many of those that claim to have University degrees should have their certificates questioned because they all don't act like people that possess any education higher than that of a primary school;at least those with verifiable ones,not those with fake certificates or "stolen" ones.
When this stu PID ban was put in place we told them it was d most f oolish thing to do,but of course they argued otherwise using their fishbrains.
y u insulting us with primary cert? wetin we do u? abi we snatch ya wife ne
Re: Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban by Newyorkitis(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Exercise in futility

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola / Is Lagos The Most Enlightened City In Nigeria / Ex-Governor Timipre Sylva Goes Into Hiding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.