Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,830 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking (781 Views)

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by HgsMediaPlus: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking on a lonely road

A video of a man being robbed off his phone at gunpoint while walking on a lonely road has been shared online.

In the video, the man could be seen walking along the lonely road while using his phone.

He was then stopped by two men who were riding on a motorcycle.

One of the men who was armed with a gun stopped him and demanded he hands his phone.

Being terrified by the armed man, the man immediately surrendered his phone.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdBIRhuMItk

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/26/moment-man-got-robbed-of-his-phone-at-gunpoint-while-walking/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by KingEverest: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
jesse thankGod they didnt hurt him embarassed
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by motymop: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
If i was the one, i am running once i see the gun.

The guy had every opportunity to run with his phone...anyway he is not that street smart.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by Olarewaju89: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin

The wicked are running why no one is pursuing them.

No peace for the wicked ooh

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by Righteousness2(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Day light Covid robbery. The Criminal was even Covid complaint with his mask on.

But as a Chosen, Who believes and walks in the Covenant GOD has with us, I would not Succumb! I would have Collected the gun from him.
Even old mamas and young ladies are disarming Dare robbers all over the nation courtesy of the Covenant GOD ALMIGHTY has with the Chosen!

If you need Evidence, go to any Nigerian Police station or office and ask about the Chosen Disarming Robbers with Sophisticated guns and Weapons.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by chatinent: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
The person wey dey me above, e bi like dem never flog am USB cord for back before.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by DonBenny77(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Day light Covid robbery. The Criminal was even Covid complaint with his mask on.

As a Chosen, Who believes in the Covenant GOD has with us, I would not Succumb! I would have Collected the gun from him.
Lol
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by muhamadnur: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
motymop:

The guy had every opportunity to run with his phone...anyway he is not that street smart.
street smart Kee u dere
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
motymop:

Run and get killed?the phone is not worth his life,not everything is street.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by Lataability(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
The best approach to a situation like this. Simply surrender your phone and walk away, he who fight and run live to fight another day

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by Nostring: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
shocked
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by dominique(f): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na wa o, in broad daylight for that matter. Thank God he wasn't harmed
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking by motymop: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Run and get killed?the phone is not worth his life,not everything is street.

Fear fear people, he can shot you because he himself is scared of his own life.

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Pupil / Blind Man Burnt To Death By His Younger Brother Over Piece Of Land In Anambra / Nigeria: Muslims Murder Seven Christians, Including Four Children, In Jihad Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.