Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) (12101 Views)

“it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent / How Do I Stop My Phone From Downloading Apps Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please ooo, two heads are better than one, help me see this... I never requested for loan, am just seeing all these messages today.

Lalactical Myndd44 Seun dominque

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
more

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Am seeing messages they've been sending me since last week Wednesday

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by DonBenny77(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
They are fools, they can't do anything. One loan naira sent me money like that without requesting and called me 6 days later bugging my life. I refused to pay they should do their worst.
They are all thieves

16 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by funshint(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Just report them to lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng and copy info@nitda.gov.ng
Attach your screenshot and other evidences to your mail.

Goodluck!

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thanks sir I really appreciate your kind gesture
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
DonBenny77:
They are fools, they can't do anything. One loan naira sent me money like that without requesting and called me 6 days later bugging my life. I refused to pay they should do their worst.
They are all thieves

grin
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by slimjohn2k5: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Don't install that app, if you do, they will get all your contact

18 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Don't install that app, if you do, they will get all your contact

Yes I know, I will never install it

8 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Gosj001: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Omo, this one serious o

My siggy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Islie: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
If you didn't sign up for the loan, you didn't register on the loan app, they weren't able to extract your contacts to send those their stupid messages

Then you are good to go....let them do their worst

5 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Islie:
If you didn't sign up for the loan, you didn't register on the loan app, they weren't able to extract your contacts to send those their stupid messages

Then you are good to go....let them do their worst

They said they have my BVN number so they'll deduct the money x2 from my account anytime they notice money in my account. What should I do now?? Because I didn't collect any loan from them.
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Tunex252(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:

They said they have my BVN number so they'll deduct the money x2 from my account anytime they notice money in my account. What should I do now?? Because I didn't collect any loan from them.
FREEZE ONLINE TRANSACTION

But first how come they disburse that amount to ur account and you didn't know until they start sending u threat msg

And how come they disburse the amount to your account without opening an account with them or is this their new format

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Tomahawk99(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Did you check your account balance to confirm if they actually paid money into your account?
If they did pay just refund them the exact amount.

15 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by MrBachelor: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Did you check your account balance to confirm if they actually paid money into your account?
If they did pay just refund them the exact amount.

OP, I concur with this person.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by dre11(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:

Report to your bank, they could freeze online transactions on your account.

Did you check your transaction history to see if money was paid to your account by those loan sharks.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by jericco1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Like how is that even possible?
This is like the third different times people have claimed not to take loan from these apps and been threatened to pay back.

It is very serious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
dre11:

Did you check your transaction history to see if money was paid to your account by those loan sharks.....

If they freeze my online transactions how will that affect me pls break the language down for me

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
jericco1:
Like how is that even possible?
This is like the third different times people have claimed not to take loan from these apps and been threatened to pay back.

It is very serious

On a Live chat with my bank they said they don't have any business with EaseMoni because I told them they loaned me money without my consent
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
dre11:

Pls if they freeze my online transactions what does that mean?? and what will it take me to unfreeze it?? Will freezing of my online transactions will I still receive alerts?? Tell me so that I will understand.
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
following,this is serious
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is really serious, btw how's that possible? I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by richmondefosa(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
shocked
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by boman2014: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
See wahala ooo
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by jericco1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:

On a Live chat with my bank they said they don't have any business with EaseMoni because I told them they loaned me money without my consent

If that's the case, then you shouldn't worry, however if you actually received an unknown money, it could be theirs.

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by dre11(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:

Pls if they freeze my online transactions what does that mean?? and what will it take me to unfreeze it?? Will freezing of my online transactions will I still receive alerts?? Tell me so that I will understand.

You will still receive alert on USSD when ever money is sent to that account. Nobody will deduct your money from your account using any online platform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
jericco1:

If that's the case, then you shouldn't worry, however if you actually received an unknown money, it could be theirs.

But they're threatening to deduct it from my account x2 they said they have my bvn. Someone said I should freeze online tnx pls can u explain what it means by freezing online tnx? Thanks!
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by BigYash: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
I really wish these modafuckers can be sued .. This is bulshit!

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
dre11:

You will still receive alert on USSD when ever money is sent to that account. Nobody will deduct your money from your account using any online platform

Wow!! Thanks for the information, just like that??
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by dre11(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:

Wow!! Thanks for the information, just like that??

You can check this webpage for some of the questions you might want to ask...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/aboutdevice.com/how-to-freeze-online-transactions-uba/%3famp

Also do cross-check with the customer relation officer of your bank

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
dre11:

You can check this webpage for some of the questions you might want to ask...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/aboutdevice.com/how-to-freeze-online-transactions-uba/%3famp

Also do cross-check with the customer relation officer of your bank

But am using access bank ooo. Hope I can still withdraw if I freeze my online transactions??

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by dre11(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:

But am using access bank ooo. Hope I can still withdraw if I freeze my online transactions??

You can only withdraw across the counter and not ATM.

But do confirm first if your bank accepts such

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? / Help Me Unlock My Glo Modem / How To Get FREE MTN 2GB Data On Infinix Hot Note Phone -mymobnet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.