Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) (12425 Views)

“it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent / How Do I Stop My Phone From Downloading Apps Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Dazall: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2021
This is one of the people always praying for miracle alert, you have spent money you didn't work for you don't want to pay.

3 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by sauceEEP(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Op if truly you spent the money then you are nothing but a thief.

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by shortgun(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2021
snitchbitch:
its very likely that BIG BOYS have gained access to your phone or bank account

i will just suggest you should block all channels to your bank account before they do ABRACADABRA for your bank account

also consider changing your passwords too, and dont send OTP to anyone either WHATSAPP or any app, when they call you with a uk number asking for OTP, they usually do this when they want to hack your accountt or phone

ALSO STOP RECEIVING CALLS FROM STRANGE NUMBERS

one day one of THEM(YAHOO GUYS) called me saying he is a babalawo from ile ife, i just removed the sim and bought another line

MAY GOD SAVE US!

#itiswell!
Are you for real? You stopped using Ur SIM cos a scammer called you?
People dey sha

4 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by naijapips02: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2021
arthurwillia:
If you didn’t take loan and it reflected in your account then refund na
Oga

Why would they give you unsolicited loan? Do you know they level of breach that is? The mofos should be sued, repaid or not.

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by freshkpomo(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2021
JohnBorder:
Thanks sir I really appreciate your kind gesture
Does someone else know your ATM pin? A son once took a loan with his father's account. Old man nor know till the son hope of paying was shattered, naked there them begin call old man threaten am. The son even watched the father run to and from the bank to obtain a bank statement.

So my conclusion is for you to first check your circle, though these loan apps are shady.
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2021
I received a message from access bank telling me that my e-channels has been blocked as requested... Does it mean that all my online transactions has been blocked??
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Bestdesign23: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
JohnBorder:
I received a message from access bank telling me that my e-channels has been blocked as requested... Does it mean that all my online transactions has been blocked??
Ate you a slow thief?

Did the momey got credited on your account or not ?

Answer!!!

7 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by PrinceInTheNort: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bestdesign23:
Ate you a slow thief?

Answer!!!
He's a thief

2 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bestdesign23:
Ate you a slow thief?

Answer!!!

I did countless withdraws within the week. And alerts. It was yesterday I saw the mgs meanwhile they sent it since last week Wednesday that congratulations u have received 4000 when I was checking my messages yesterday I saw it. But I didn't requested for loan I don't have any loan on my phone.
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by sauceEEP(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
JohnBorder:

I did countless withdraws within the week. And alerts. It was yesterday I saw the mgs meanwhile they sent it since last week Wednesday that congratulations u have received 4000 when I was checking my messages yesterday I saw it. But I didn't requested for loan I don't have any loan on my phone.
Straight to the point no longer stories, you just confirmed you got the alert but you did not request for the loan.

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Harddiskng(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
It is very hard to defend a Nigerian, they always evasive when they know they have a fault in the matter.

Y’all noticed how the OP refused to answer a simple “No or Yes” question if he received a credit on his bank account to the tune of that amount.

OP if that money was paid to your bank account, go and return their money.

3 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Tomahawk99(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tokskob2008:

The op hasn't answered this question yet to let us know if he got the money or not.
Requesting for the loan or not isn't the issue here but was the money actually credited to his account or not?
Him don chop the money.
I'm against how these loan apps operate but if they actually credit your account with money it's only right to repay them. Things hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Harddiskng:
It is very hard to defend a Nigerian, they always evasive when they know they have a fault in the matter.

Y’all noticed how the OP refused to answer a simple “No or Yes” question if he received a credit on his bank account to the tune of that amount.

OP if that money was paid to your bank account, go and return their money.

My friend the money entered my account I didn't requested for it. I didn't even noticed till I started receiving lots of mgs. I can not pay money which I didn't requested for, let them do their worst thank you everyone for ur concern.
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JhimmySpark(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
JohnBorder:

My friend the money entered my account I didn't requested for it. I didn't even noticed till I started receiving lots of mgs. I can not pay money which I didn't requested for, let them do their worst thank you everyone for ur concern.
.. Agreed you didn't request for the loan, but since you just confirmed that you saw the alert why not just send back the money.

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
JhimmySpark:
.. Agreed you didn't request for the loan, but since you just confirmed that you saw the alert why not just send back the money.

I've freeze my online transactions. They can't take any money from my account. They threatened to report me.... So u mean I should just pay them??

BUT remember I didn't applied for any loan. I don't have loan app on my phone hmmmm

Am not afraid of all there treats because I know I didn't applied for loan

This the screenshot

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
That is a scammer, easymoni can't give you loan like that, easymoni is even hard to get loan ... Ask the scammer for video call angry

I see, I will do that
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
atheistandproud:
How is this post not on FP?

Is because I was banned by antispam bot wen I posted it on Business section because I posted numbers. Because that's the right section for this. But the ban has expir by now it supposed to be in frontpage.
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dazall:
This is one of the people always praying for miracle alert, you have spent money you didn't work for you don't want to pay.

grin
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
That is a scammer, easymoni can't give you loan like that, easymoni is even hard to get loan ... Ask the scammer for video call angry

Have done that they've been declining my calls
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
someone must have tempered with ur fone just like dey did to my brother. His colleague at work borrowed his fone n downloaded a loan app n took loan without his consent n deleted the app.... After the loan was due they called him. He was like "when did I take loan from u" ... He later remembered how his friend borrowed his fone so he approached him and the idiot confessed

grin grin gringringringrin grin

Whalala dey ooo
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Harddiskng(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
JohnBorder:

Oga return their money. It’s not yours, they have legal grounds against because they can claim it was sent to you in error.

Refusing to pay up when your account was wrongly credit is a fraudulent act punishable by prison term.

3 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by JohnBorder(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Harddiskng:

Oga return their money. It’s not yours, they have legal grounds against because they can claim it was sent to you in error.

Refusing to pay up when your account was wrongly credit is a fraudulent act punishable by prison term.
[/s]
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by snitchbitch: 3:25am On Nov 28, 2021
shortgun:

Are you for real? You stopped using Ur SIM cos a scammer called you?
People dey sha

100 naira sim card or 1,000,000 wiped off from your account

its your choice,

if you change sim, though i AM not encouraging that, will the yahoo boy know the new phone number?

i ALSO noticed that what may have caused it that time was that i always give my phone to people to make call anyhow, so thats why i usually receive calls from strange numbers

and another tip is that, why you go and buy new sim, i dont know much about glo but i am very very sure about mtn and airtel

ensure the number you pick has not been used by any one before for instance if you are still seeing a sim pack of 0803 0806 0703 0706 they have all be used and re used by someone before, may be they have even died or lost their phone or it got stolen, if you pit the new sim in your phone you will be seeing their alert all the time on your phone so its adviseable to buy the lastest numbers that hasnt been used by any one, like 0913 0903 etc
for airtel 0901 0907 etc

may GOD Save us
#itiswell!
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by shortgun(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
snitchbitch:

100 naira sim card or 1,000,000 wiped off from your account

its your choice,

if you change sim, though i AM not encouraging that, will the yahoo boy know the new phone number?

i ALSO noticed that what may have caused it that time was that i always give my phone to people to make call anyhow, so thats why i usually receive calls from strange numbers

and another tip is that, why you go and buy new sim, i dont know much about glo but i am very very sure about mtn and airtel

ensure the number you pick has not been used by any one before for instance if you are still seeing a sim pack of 0803 0806 0703 0706 they have all be used and re used by someone before, may be they have even died or lost their phone or it got stolen, if you pit the new sim in your phone you will be seeing their alert all the time on your phone so its adviseable to buy the lastest numbers that hasnt been used by any one, like 0913 0903 etc
for airtel 0901 0907 etc

may GOD Save us
#itiswell!
I was wondering how many times you will have to ditch your SIM card cos one lowlifer somewhere called you.
It doesn't matter the number you use, they will still call you on the new line. How long are u going to be changing phone numbers and keep losing valuable contacts?
Nobody can take money from your account if you didn't disclose sensitive information to a third party.
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by WriteArticleAga: 6:45am On Feb 23
I needed to use this app, so I looked for reviews first and found one about EaseMoni loan app review. I think this company really has a lot to work on with their app and also treat users better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones / 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction / My top 5 utility apps You Must Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.