Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) (12397 Views)

“it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent / How Do I Stop My Phone From Downloading Apps Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by jericco1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:

But they're threatening to deduct it from my account x2 they said they have my bvn. Someone said I should freeze online tnx pls can u explain what it means by freezing online tnx? Thanks!

It is not possible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by atheistandproud(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
How is this post not on FP?

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Corroro: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lol, e don reach like this? Men mean am o, well if dem go borrow me money make I buy this Oraimo Freepod 3 I no go mind o. grin

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Khaliyah(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:

But am using access bank ooo. Hope I can still withdraw if I freeze my online transactions??

No need to freeze your online transactions, just change the atm of the account they paid the money to, they can never remove money from the account once the atm is changed, and if truly they sent money to you it’s best you refund the actual money they sent to you

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by arthurwillia(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
If you didn’t take loan and it reflected in your account then refund na
Oga

10 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Ayojideonline(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:

They said they have my BVN number so they'll deduct the money x2 from my account anytime they notice money in my account. What should I do now?? Because I didn't collect any loan from them.
Quote me anywhere ...THIS CANNOT HAPPEN! ....NO ONE CAN TRANSACT ON YOUR ACCOUNT USING YOUR BVN DETAILS ALONE ...UNLESS YOU AUTHORIZE IT by other means, e. g .....your alert phone number, giving out your pin, or calling out your OTP,..... THIS IS NOTHING NEW. BUT I SEE YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW!.... IF THEY CAN ACTUALLY TAKE X2 FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU BOTH WONT BE EXCHANGING WORDS IN THE WHATSAPP SCREENSHOTS YOU SHOWED, THEY WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE MONEY!.. i am not new to this ....so argument is totally unnecessary!

6 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Ayojideonline(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
jericco1:

It is not possible
EXACTLY!
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Ayojideonline(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
funshint:
Just report them to lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng and copy info@nitda.gov.ng
Attach your screenshot and other evidences to your mail.

Goodluck!
THIS IS GOOD INFO. WELL DONE!

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Tokskob2008: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Did you check your account balance to confirm if they actually paid money into your account?
If they did pay just refund them the exact amount.
The op hasn't answered this question yet to let us know if he got the money or not.
Requesting for the loan or not isn't the issue here but was the money actually credited to his account or not?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Ayojideonline(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:
Please ooo, two heads are better than one, help me see this... I never requested for loan, am just seeing all these messages today.

Lalactical Myndd44 Seun dominque
You may also wan to check your paycom (Opay) app if you use it, They are partners. Or somehow your phone number was mixed up... things like these happen alot, just saying though. Nothing to bother much about here, just try to do proper checks. If all is clear, simply IGNORE!.... Mistakes happen. No reason to be disturbed.
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Ayojideonline(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
arthurwillia:
If you didn’t take loan and it reflected in your account then refund na
Oga
....lol grin...I see you dont have much of the idea. ...How it works, .......If disbursed actually ....it already carries added interest, so the actual money sent cannot repay it back. He must include the added interest. That is if he got the disbursement anyways. He should check his OPay App!
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Ayoleeboy007: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Why do you refuse answering if you actually received money from them. You got their money spend it and you are refusing to pay back, Na your type go receive wrong alert and run away, you had better return back people's money if you know what's good for you. Wicked heartless Nigerian man.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by arthurwillia(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ayojideonline:
....lol grin...I see you dont have much of the idea. ...How it works, .......If disbursed actually ....it already carries added interest, so the actual money sent cannot repay it back. He must include the added interest. That is if he got the disbursement anyways. He should check his OPay App!

Lol true sha
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Uyi168: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
This op sef.
did you receive any 4k in your account from easemoni?? if yes, refund exactly the same amout

5 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by cloud(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
How did they get your account details?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by sirfemoz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Did you check your account balance to confirm if they actually paid money into your account?
If they did pay just refund them the exact amount.

The guy is yet to respond to this. Probably, he's using nairaland to catch cruise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Ultimate36(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:

They said they have my BVN number so they'll deduct the money x2 from my account anytime they notice money in my account. What should I do now?? Because I didn't collect any loan from them.

That is an empty threat bro. Nobody can tampered with your bank account. Don't even freeze your account. Let your money miss from your account and cashout big from such bank. No bank is so stupid to allow intruder to take anything from your account without your consent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnBorder:

relax, they can't do anything? Just do this simple thing! Go to your bank, tell customer service that you lost your ATM and you want it blocked, you can as well block it your self and place restriction on your account, check how through Google, then apply for new ATM, you are good to go. I once help a friend to pay a loan using my atm card, subsequently, Fair money turn my account to free access, anytime my friend take loan, they will enter my account anyhow but since the day I blocked my ATM, my account rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Borntodie: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
funshint:
Just report them to lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng and copy info@nitda.gov.ng
Attach your screenshot and other evidences to your mail.

Goodluck!

cheesy grin grin Lol he can't he already treated the guy with dark web hackers lol grin

They will ask him why? How? And what he knows about the dark Wed hackers � grin
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
That is a scammer, easymoni can't give you loan like that, easymoni is even hard to get loan ... Ask the scammer for video call angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by snitchbitch: 12:05am On Nov 27, 2021
its very likely that BIG BOYS have gained access to your phone or bank account

i will just suggest you should block all channels to your bank account before they do ABRACADABRA for your bank account

also consider changing your passwords too, and dont send OTP to anyone either WHATSAPP or any app, when they call you with a uk number asking for OTP, they usually do this when they want to hack your accountt or phone

ALSO STOP RECEIVING CALLS FROM STRANGE NUMBERS

one day one of THEM(YAHOO GUYS) called me saying he is a babalawo from ile ife, i just removed the sim and bought another line

MAY GOD SAVE US!

#itiswell!
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Do you have someone that has access to your phone and acct details?
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by WoundedLamb: 1:24am On Nov 27, 2021
DonBenny77:
They are fools, they can't do anything. One loan naira sent me money like that without requesting and called me 6 days later bugging my life. I refused to pay they should do their worst.
They are all thieves

Please, don't cling onto another person's entirely different story as a reason to take what doesn't belong to you. If you have thier money, give it back to them. They might be thieves but if you really want to be on the side of the law, be sure to be on the right side. Otherwise, y'all are the same.

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 1:34am On Nov 27, 2021
The OP is yet to answer the most important question, "did he receive any money in his account?".

I don't think anybody should say anything again on this thread until he answers that

7 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by fidelmarshal199: 5:09am On Nov 27, 2021
ExtraUniqueGuy:
The OP is yet to answer the most important question, "did he receive any money in his account?".

I don't think anybody should say anything again on this thread until he answers that

Trust me, the guy receives the fund, He avoided the question because he is guilty. My advice to him is to pay the money back because if they can have access to his account number and phone number they may also be in possession of his BVN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by seanwilliam(m): 5:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Many years ago, while I was in school , I tried borrowing money from these loan sharks, but they could grant me. Thanks for friends and family . Years after , they keep sending me texts that they will borrow me money without interests for 15 days, i Told them I don’t want that make dem clear my account from their data, how is that possible? I have never borrowed money from them before, I’ll prefer to borrow directly from my bank .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Samcoflex75(m): 5:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Thats not easemoni, easemoni is one of the best loan app in the country, I use them whenever I need money for something urgent, they don't bug you that way, they are very formal
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Samcoflex75(m): 5:51am On Nov 27, 2021
The issue here is not wether you requested for loan or not, did you receive any loan from them? If you did, pay back but if you didn't, then ignore

5 Likes

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by Joeyfizzo: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2021
JohnBorder:

someone must have tempered with ur fone just like dey did to my brother. His colleague at work borrowed his fone n downloaded a loan app n took loan without his consent n deleted the app.... After the loan was due they called him. He was like "when did I take loan from u" ... He later remembered how his friend borrowed his fone so he approached him and the idiot confessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by airexx: 6:45am On Nov 27, 2021
JohnBorder:

Pls if they freeze my online transactions what does that mean?? and what will it take me to unfreeze it?? Will freezing of my online transactions will I still receive alerts?? Tell me so that I will understand.
The bitter truth is that someone has ur phone number, BVN and ATM card details. He/she must've used it to apply for that loan.
As for using ur BVN to access ur account, that's totally false. They can only deduct ur money from ur account through ur card details. U either refund the money if u don't want disturbance or u apply for a new ATM card.
Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by PrinceInTheNort: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Tokskob2008:

The op hasn't answered this question yet to let us know if he got the money or not.
Requesting for the loan or not isn't the issue here but was the money actually credited to his account or not?
Op is also a cheat. And now claiming right

1 Like

Re: EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2021
If the story is the truth, the loan company actually owes him an apology. Why will they put him to the stress of sending unrequested money and threatening him at the same time?

It's a loan company, a company that does business through giving loans and blackmailing defaulters. How much are they going to pay for their mistake? It's not simple to just send back when the avenue to do so is not easily available to the guy. And why should he download the app when he doesn't want to? What will the company pay for the inconveniences, stealing his contacts and other details immediately the app is downloaded?

My thoughts are so, especially if the guy is honest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTEL Coverage Areas In Lagos / Innjoo And Deceit / BlackBerry Storm 2 Versus BlackBerry Bold 2 (which Is Better?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.