Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

White Girls And Fufu - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / White Girls And Fufu (7947 Views)

Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam. / Plantain Fufu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girls And Fufu by theopops: 5:06am On Aug 12, 2007
Busta, kindly tell your brother O, to reply my mails. Don't worry, he'll figure who I am out. Thanks.
Re: White Girls And Fufu by TOYOSI20(f): 1:20am On Oct 24, 2008
@ Topic,. .

Maybe its the smell that gets them. . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: White Girls And Fufu by plappville(f): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ wesleyanA: since when did guys become curious to learn how to cook in order to impress girls?

They got no chioce if they no cook white woman go throw dem out, if u can't beat them u join them, cooking is for both party here oo.

That 9ja system man no go even dream of cooking for one day, or even help in the kitchen, because they say the kitchen belongs to woman.

Nonsence.
Re: White Girls And Fufu by honeric01(m): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2008
Thank God that my dad and mom gave everyone of their children the space to learn how to cook, all boys and I have a list of food I can cook for girls and guys to be envy of. White rice, jollof rice, fried rice, concortion rice, beans, yam, yam and beans, plantain and beans, corn and beans, potato and beans, cocoyam and beans, vegetable rice, amala, eba, soyabeans soup with vegetable, okra alone or with vegetable, egusi soup with or without vegetable, ogbono with or without vegetable, tomato stew, vegetable stew, I can pound yam without having to pick stones like yam from it, I can make fufu, I hate semovita so I didn't learn that, I can cook peppersoup too, ewedu soup too, still trying to learn more. anyone of my family member can cook for the whole family, infact, our last child who is 16years old can cook most of this food and is a male just like the rest except our mom. so guys, if you can't cook and you are still young, go and learn,
Re: White Girls And Fufu by plappville(f): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
honeric01: Thank God that my dad and mom gave everyone of their children the space to learn how to cook, all boys and I have a list of food I can cook for girls and guys to be envy of. White rice, jollof rice, fried rice, concortion rice, beans, yam, yam and beans, plantain and beans, corn and beans, potato and beans, cocoyam and beans, vegetable rice, amala, eba, soyabeans soup with vegetable, okra alone or with vegetable, egusi soup with or without vegetable, ogbono with or without vegetable, tomato stew, vegetable stew, I can pound yam without having to pick stones like yam from it, I can make fufu, I hate semovita so I didn't learn that, I can cook peppersoup too, ewedu soup too, still trying to learn more. anyone of my family member can cook for the whole family, infact, our last child who is 16years old can cook most of this food and is a male just like the rest except our mom. so guys, if you can't cook and you are still young, go and learn,

TEACH THEM JARE.
Re: White Girls And Fufu by honeric01(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2008
Me teach them? Uhm, ok, they should line up and go pick up their registration forms from the kitchen
Re: White Girls And Fufu by plappville(f): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2008
honeric01:

Me teach them? Uhm, ok, they should line up and go pick up their registration forms from the kitchen

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: White Girls And Fufu by honeric01(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2008
Is it funny? Wait until you see their girl friends running out of the homes frowning
Re: White Girls And Fufu by janedoe(f): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2008
honeric01 ,you can pound yam and cook all that?!!while I rush home and tell mummy I've found the man I want to Marry!! grin
Re: White Girls And Fufu by honeric01(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2008
@janedoe, I hope say u no dey dreamland? Abeg wake u lol, even if I want pound yam and cook all the orisiorisi, u go come because of that enter plane go tell mama say u don see hubby-turned-houseboy for nairaland? I've got principles, @ least, I still remember how my palee dey take do am b4, I am prone to following his footsteps lol
Re: White Girls And Fufu by honeric01(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2008
@mantutuman, which kind egusi soup u dey cook with that tutorial wey u write for ur post? Na agbo u dey cook or na corn u dey boil for all that steaming time? Abeg u still need to learn how to time ur cooking
Re: White Girls And Fufu by janedoe(f): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
Jane doe to pilot:Turn the plane around,abort the mission,there has been a breach!!!
Janedoe to mummy:False alarm,stop cooking the orisirisi! grin
Re: White Girls And Fufu by honeric01(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
@janedoe, lol so you aborted the trip to mummy because of fear you generated out of orisiorisi? Lol, okay, let me explain the orisiorisi to you, have u tasted hot pounded yam along with ogbono soup with dried stock fish, liver, kidney, with beef meat and fresh crafish before? That's what I call orisiorisi, so what do you think about these combinations?
Re: White Girls And Fufu by janedoe(f): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2008
Wow,nice combo you've got there for the orisirisi,no I meant my mum should stop cooking the orisirisi she was making for my inlaws visit since you said you would not cook for me,too bad fa,we could have gone dutch on the making food thing grin
Re: White Girls And Fufu by honeric01(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2008
Ok jane, tell your mom its ok and that she can count on you bringing home a superchef husband, But, well, Ehhhmmm, To be continue, imagine what's to happen next
Re: White Girls And Fufu by janedoe(f): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2008
Janedoe to Mum:We're back on track!!!

honeric01,
Just pulling your legs dear,It's just nice to see that some Naija men can cook,you're the 4th Naija guy I've heard of/met(the other 3 :my dad and 2 brothers) that cook(excluding those that cook professionally).Nice to see that there're exceptions to every rule.
Re: White Girls And Fufu by honeric01(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2008
You need el rufai traitor to pull my legs lol, anyways, I think you should say, you have now seen 14 men (male) who can cook apart from the professional chefs, Did I say with right?
Re: White Girls And Fufu by Mutee: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2009
white girls + akpu = everywhere good. I guess they want to start reasoning like we do.
Re: White Girls And Fufu by echobee(f): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2009
kini big deal if white girls they chop fufu.
Re: White Girls And Fufu by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 12, 2011
mellow:

Have you guys forgotten that fufu is from Cassava and Cassava is from Brazil? Elementary Agricultural science.

true talk sha.

though i think some people actually mean pounded yam when they say fufu.

Everybody enjoys French, Chinese Cuisine so what the heck is wrong in a little Nigerian Cuisine?

hmm, well, when you put it that way. . . . . . .
Re: White Girls And Fufu by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2011
Jamaican stores sell African foods in Canada? wth?
that's the first I've heard that.
Re: White Girls And Fufu by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2011
Spanish stores also sell african food.

No biggie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Soya Milk / How Is Chicken Sauce Prepared? I Need Help Pls / Very Affordable Cake For Your Occasions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.