Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 (31580 Views)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive / Portugal V Italy, Match Preview & Betting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by obonujoker(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Turkey won't be heading...

This will be Ororo last world cup, he will break Klose goal scoring record at world cup

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by baralatie(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
cheesy World Cup wey Penaldo no go dat one na World Cup or community league? cheesy
Na still world cup we no go hear noise pollution from penaldo fans

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Mirawonder007(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
This qualifiers na war oo,portugal or euro champion must watch qatar 2022 on tv
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by veegelc(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
I will be watching
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by DaveHarry(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
UEFA knows how to make money with their schedules. This is another official FIFA-approved international-standard mini-tournament again, that will attract billions of fans worldwide, even more than Copa America and AFCON combined, hence more money from TV rights and the rest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Reussite: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nah I don't see Portugal making it even if they defeat Turkey, Italy is next. embarassed
Why Portugal? lipsrsealed
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by princewarri1985: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
THE GREAT CR7 WILL BE SPEARHEADING PORTUGAL ATTACK AND HE IS A GAME CHANGER ANY DAY, SO I SEE PORTUGAL QUALIFYING, BUT AM VERY ASHAMED FOR ITALY GOING THROUGH THIS PLAY OFF TOO.

3 Likes

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by baralatie(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
obonujoker:
Turkey won't be heading...

This will be Ororo last world cup, he will break Klose goal scoring record at world cup
Portugal is not qualifying
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by shadelek(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
I'm in your shoe bro. Any tip on this, I'm interested
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by baralatie(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Reussite:
Nah I don't see Portugal making it even if they defeat Turkey, Italy is next. embarassed
Why Portugal? lipsrsealed
Because they refused to win their last match and penaldo was crying like a spoilt child

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Tonytonex(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
You mean it's only 3 country that will qualify from the 12?
Please can someone help with answer?

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Geekamon(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Do you have any startup capital?

Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

Thank you in advance
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Linusjnr(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:

Thank you in advance

Same here bro �
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Yaggi: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Geekamon:
Do you have any startup capital?

Like how much sir
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Tonytonex(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
princewarri1985:
THE GREAT CR7 WILL BE SPEARHEADING PORTUGAL ATTACK AND HE IS A GAME CHANGER ANY DAY, SO I SEE PORTUGAL QUALIFYING, BUT AM VERY ASHAMED FOR ITALY GOING THROUGH THIS PLAY OFF TOO.
and you think portugal will beat Italy, if they defeat Turkey?
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Mirawonder007(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tonytonex:
Yes
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
When is CAF’s final qualifying round coming up? … i want to know who are dear Eagles is facing - I pray not Egypt, Cameroon or Ghana though with Rohr, even Mali or Congo DR. can knock us out cry
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Tonytonex(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mirawonder007:
This qualifiers na war oo,portugal or euro champion must watch qatar 2022 on tv
world cup without CR7 hmmm! Wouldn't be sweet. UEFA should make sure that they qualify. But dem fuckup sha. Dem and Italy.

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Timekeeper: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:

Thank you in advance

Do assignment for ur fellows... Collect group work and be the one to do it.....

That's how I survived in school
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by NORSIYK(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Portugal will pull through.
Italy team are old

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by fergie001: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Latidoh1:
Abeg. How many teams remain to qualify make Europe quota complete?
Three

Tonytonex:
Yes
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Newton85: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fooxoo:
Portugal should devour turkey
Yeah, the way they devoured Serbia.

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Felabrity: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
My Goat will surely qualify

Else everyone will boycott World cup

2 Likes

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Newton85: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
cheesy World Cup wey Penaldo no go dat one na World Cup or community league? cheesy
We were watching the World Cup before him and we'll continue watching the World Cup without him.

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by RPG2020(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
God1000:
C Ronaldo should do the needful, I'm rooting for Portugal because of him, though I'm not his fan

If you are not his fan why are you here

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by princewarri1985: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tonytonex:
and you think portugal will beat Italy, if they defeat Turkey?
trust me portugal will shock italy, turkey na mai mai, have you forgotten that portugal has one of the finest mieldfieler in modern day football? The person of bruno fernandez and the goal machine CR7 combined with that other guy that plays with mancity, i cant remember his name now, my answer to your question is yes portugal will defeat italy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Geeflow(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:

Thank you in advance
Can you invest in betting business?
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by God1000(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
RPG2020:

If you are not his fan why are you here
Lol, you are funny man
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by baggioni: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Italy must make it to the World Cup no matter what
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by frankson1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
jmoore:
Italy will knockout Portugal.

Ronaldo last world cup will be 2018.

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
jmoore:
Italy will knockout Portugal.

Ronaldo last world cup will be 2018.

You can't be too sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic Departure Buried Italian League-ronaldo Turns It To Heaven / Ajax 2-3 Tottenham: Fans, Players, Coach Celebrate After Comeback Win (Photos) / Nigeria Wins World Martial Art Competition In Beirut, Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.