Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 (31581 Views)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive / Portugal V Italy, Match Preview & Betting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Reussite: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
princewarri1985:
trust me portugal will shock italy, turkey na mai mai, have you forgotten that portugal has one of the finest mieldfieler in modern day football? The person of bruno fernandez and the goal machine CR7 combined with that other guy that plays with mancity, i cant remember his name now, my answer to your question is yes portugal will defeat italy
Why didn't the Bruno, CR7 & Bernado win an easier Serbia in that case?� undecided

3 Likes

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by fourboys: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
cheesy World Cup wey Penaldo no go dat one na World Cup or community league? cheesy
as Pele wey him be na...

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by baggioni: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
princewarri1985:
trust me portugal will shock italy, turkey na mai mai, have you forgotten that portugal has one of the finest mieldfieler in modern day football? The person of bruno fernandez and the goal machine CR7 combined with that other guy that plays with mancity, i cant remember his name now, my answer to your question is yes portugal will defeat italy
I laugh in French. So na Italy you dey undergrade like that? Italy and Portugal are not mates in any area
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by wealthgoddess: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
princewarri1985:
And where were these people when Serbia knocked them out of automatic qualification?? Serbia oooo
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by techWriter1: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Italy will knockout Portugal. Ronaldo last country bottle will be 2018.

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by osazuwa23: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
why can africa have ten wc spots. msjority of all the good palhyers in europe are balck
fergie001:
The 2022 World Cup Qualifying Draws for Europe takes place today:

The Draws:
The 2022 World Cup World Cup European Play-Off draw:

◉ Path A
Scotland vs. Ukraine
Wales vs. Austria

(The winner of Wales v Austria will be at home for the final leg against the winner of Scotland/Ukraine)

◉ Path B
Russia vs. Poland
Sweden vs. Czech Republic

(The winner of Russia/Poland will be at home for the final leg against the winner of Sweden/Czech Republic)

◉ Path C
Italy vs. North Macedonia
Portugal vs. Turkey

(The winner of Portugal/Turkey will be at home for the final leg against the winner of Italy/Macedonia).

European Qualifiers

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by sukar886: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
C. Ronaldo will kill himself that day , Portugal will qualify

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Miller232: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
manee2:
I see the Italians coming back strong after a disappointing UEFA Finals.

I see Ronaldo at his best once again

I see confusion

All these I’ve seen ...

Rest
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Mirawonder007(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tonytonex:
world cup without CR7 hmmm! Wouldn't be sweet. UEFA should make sure that they qualify. But dem fuckup sha. Dem and Italy.
I'm messi fan but I wish ronaldo to be there cause he will be his last world cup

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by ArewaTech1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please they should just give Portugal a pass.

We all know FIFA is all about money now.. and what Ronaldo will generate Turkey and Macedonia combined will hardly bring in that amount.

Also World Cup with only one GOAT won't be exciting.

I hope they both(MESSI & RONALDO) make it.

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by baralatie(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
princewarri1985:
And they could not beat Serbia?
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by baralatie(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
sukar886:
C. Ronaldo will kill himself that day , Portugal will qualify
Was he sleeping against Serbia?
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by andrewbaba44: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
NORSIYK:
Portugal will pull through.
Italy team are old

I don’t know who will go through ,but Portugal is the old team here and not Italy
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
if you are in need of money, carry traypan commot shame and go and hawk... that's the surest way of making money
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by whytediamond(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

Thank you in advance

Learn a skill. It takes an average of 8months to 1yrs to develop a skill that can pay up to 1000 dollars monthly.

I could share with you a few learnable skills that would help you become self employed and work from home too.

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by KingDash: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
whytediamond:

Learn a skill. It takes an average of 8months to 1yrs to develop a skill that can pay up to 1000 dollars monthly.

I could share with you a few learnable skills that would help you become self employed and work from home too.
chief I'm in.. what kind of skills?
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by MangekyoAlt: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Portugal vs Italy.
E go make sense grin grin

lord penaldinho's last World Cup would be the 2018 WC lol
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Lamasta(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Its a tough one for Portugal cos I don't see them going past Italy except the Azzuris fumble along the line
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Lamasta(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I don’t know who will go through ,but Portugal is the old team here and not Italy
Italy is bigger than Portugal in all ramififations

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by mfm04622: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
It is not about Portugal and Turkey! Whoever win that match will face Italy! So one of Portugal, Italy or Turkey won't be at the world cup

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by bencr7: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Portugal will beat turkey but Italy after missing d last one,but diz time they will die for diz one
If Portugal fail,my ronaldo will retire from international football and pray it will not be so

1 Like

Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Benprass(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
fergie001:
PORTUGAL V ITALY

I am rooting for Portugal.

Football can't be predicted sometimes, are you sure both countries will even make it to the next round
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:

Thank you in advance
crypt. O. Currency
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by wiseone28: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
princewarri1985:
Yes o like they shocked Serbia at their backyard..

A much needed win that day.
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Cajal(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Congratulations to Italy in advance
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Cajal(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bakarehabib02:
Ronaldo is going to Qatar for sure
As a spectator
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by nesgeeek(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Can Portugal defeat Italy in the final leg? although anything can happen in football.
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by shaklisco(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good evening good people of nairaland, please am a bolt driver I need a car for rental for a short time period in order to raise cash to fix my car or if anybody can borrow me 250k to pay 300k, 25k weekly for three months.
This is my number zero, nine, zero, seven, six,three, two, nine, eight, two, eight. Thanks[b]
[/b][i][/i
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Geeflow(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Geeflow:

Can you invest in betting business?
Send me message to my mail
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by fergie001: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Benprass:

Football can't be predicted sometimes, are you sure both countries will even make it to the next round
We hope they do.
Re: Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 by Hugotee: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Latidoh1:
Abeg. How many teams remain to qualify make Europe quota complete?

Just 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic Departure Buried Italian League-ronaldo Turns It To Heaven / Ajax 2-3 Tottenham: Fans, Players, Coach Celebrate After Comeback Win (Photos) / Nigeria Wins World Martial Art Competition In Beirut, Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.