Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe (21867 Views)

Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Redcrafton: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2021
MightySparrow:
More to come. When you invite the military to you domain, hoare simply courting killings, looting, and raping.

SE Advice consultant....

Now can you show where all you have said will happen, are happening in NE, NW and NC, all in the north, since they invited the army too?

Why is is that anything that happens in the small DOT nation will bring the worse in MOST guile Nigerians like you?

3 Likes

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Edusouls(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Evil seeds of Kanu have germinated all over the south east, causing chaos, destruction and tragic death in alaigbo, all hail evil Biafra
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by SmartMen: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2021
RichDad1:

You people have come with your victim mentality. Army brutalities and injustices happens all over the country. Regardless of Ethnicity.
Let’s face these bad eggs and monster in uniforms among the security agents and make sure they’re brought to justice.
There’s no justification whatsoever to kill a harmless and defenseless woman.

This is not victim mentality. Tell me the last time the army every tried this sort of mass killing and destruction in any part of the South in retaliation.

3 Likes

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by MightySparrow: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Redcrafton:

SE Advice consultant....

Now can you show where all you have said will happen, are happening in NE, NW and NC, all in the north, since they invited the army too?

Why is is that anything that happens in the small DOT nation will bring the worse in MOST guile Nigerians like you?

Before Sa' ad Abubakar cried out that their children are being killed. The military will come to retaliate at night, when any of their members were killed during the day.
They would raze down houses, you wouldn't have light to capture on camera, if you try, they would kill and seize the phone.

Many ugly things are happening also in the North, only they are not used to media as the south. Most things happening there are reported by Sahara, BBC, CNN, not local media.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Babaken(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2021
kettykings:
This is pure evil ,no difference between this people and Boko Haram and herdsmen
Are they not the so called repent BOko hAram that join army you are saying there is nothing different. Investigating crime is no more in their subject it has been replace with burn down.

2 Likes

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by abeeee(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
cry buhari must pay for all the crimes he and his zoo Army committed, he must be tried at the Hague when he steps down angry
Hague kor uputa panel ni
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by thinkmoney(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Reference:

Mister, what is this you are posting.
What is the over riding mission of the army to the south east. Is it not to bring peace

How will the killing of civilians bring peace or any other thing but drive them into the hands of extremists.
Government is supposed to be civil, more intelligent, more circumspect, more focused and more determined to end hostilities not fuel them and should do everything including making sacrifices to bring about that peace.

This is the exact thing that has made a benign fundamentalist movement of the late 2010's into a rampaging insurgent terrorist movement costing trillions of naira and hundreds of thousands of lives close to a decade and a half now and has spawned both local and international affiliates and franchises.

All because security agents do not act intelligently but out of juvenile emotions in retaliation for loses in the course of duty.
Ur take is spot on and burne out of an healthy and analytical mind. Its nevertheless one sided.
In as much as as a citizen we have rights to several range of freedom, we also have responsibilities. Any sane circumspective individual would have from observation see the tendency of the present government and make more wise calculation than Kanu has. The government are in the wrong the more, but what I tried emphasising from my original reaction is that Kanu hasn't been smart (this is saying the least of his not so good sides).
We that had sound mind to analyse things have been sounding warnings since the beginning. But we are tagged as saboteurs and some even threatened and killed.
Nigeria government is a rabid dog however Kanu came and started trying to get its attention by whistling at the top of his voice and when the dog took notice and pursued, Kanu instead of climbing a tree or something, ran back into his large household which is the east, leaving the door open. Now the rabid dog has started biting people with reckless abandon and infecting people with rabies. These people too now have as a result of the attendant disillusion, turned on their fellow.

1 Like

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Hotzone(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bantu10:
Yusuf and Zahra will die prematurely for the evil acts of their father; even the Holy book stated that. Quote me and join them.

But u also supports violence. I remembered how u supported terrorists taking over Iran...this is called collateral damage.

I don’t support violence neither do I support this bad government or the system of IPOB because it’s outcome is disastrous.
RIP and sorry bro, this loss is irreparable but God will give u succor
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Simdyofficial(f): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Keep supporting Nigeria. One day breakfast will surely be served- na eyes una go use chop am. No be curse

2 Likes

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by egoldman(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mnnabbqgrills, shebi you see this, I rem your epistles of courses and insults about the female police that was killed by unknown gunmen ( of course I condemn her killings just like any other killings in this nation ) but u keep quiet when agents of this government go about destroying the Igbo nation, it shall not be well with you, yes the pain of this man as his house was burnt and his wife killed shall be doubled in your life.

As this Fulani dominated and hate-filled army destroy Igbo lands, so shall your life be destroyed too, for supporting this evil and trying to canvass support for same, you will not see good, if you kneel down to pray, God will rem your sins of supporting evil in the land and refuse your requests.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Decryptor(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bantu10:
Yusuf and Zahra will die prematurely for the evil acts of their father; even the Holy book stated that. Quote me and join them.

I support you 100%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
RichDad1:

Will you shut up! You despicable human.
An innocent woman and mother was killed without justification and you’re here saying trash.
May such fate befall your loved ones.
Ode!

Amennn

1 Like

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
egoldman:
Mnnabbqgrills, shebi you see this, I rem your epistles of courses and insults about the female police that was killed by unknown gunmen ( of course I condemn her killings just like any other killings in this nation ) but u keep quiet when agents of this government go about destroying the Igbo nation, it shall not be well with you, yes the pain of this man as his house was burnt and his killed shall be doubled in your life.

As this Fulani dominated and hate-filled army destroy Igbo lands, so shall your life be destroyed too, for supporting this evil and trying to canvass support for same, you will not see good, if you kneel down to pray, God will rem your sins of supporting evil in the land refuse your requests.

Amenn

2 Likes

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
htdot:

The entire buhari lineage and his supporters shall wallow in pain and agony and they will look for death and day wont see it... suffering shall be their permanent harbour...

Amenn

2 Likes

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by goodheart01: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
Where are the 1967 is not 2021 crews
Imkpuru mmiris are still at the mercy of our Gallant Army officers

Foolish asslicking headslammer. For u to call this act by the army gallant shows you're a cow. I no blame u, na your paedophilic Muhammad I blame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by chloride6: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sorry sir.

Please take the Nigerian Army to court quickly..There is a statue of limitations on issues like this..

2 Likes

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by jaiyeoriestyle: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NoFo1O21k
Ozinna Bukola Seotan - Olamidun Majekodunmi Debo Ogundoyin traditional wedding after party
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Tochj(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

Is it Kanu that made your Nigerian Army to go and burn down a town? I thought the job of the Nigerian Army is security? Or is it terrorism?
More Reason Nigeria shouldn't exist
We are never one
He saw the news o
A soldier killed a youth
They retaliated
The soldiers starts burning civilians houses and properties
That's pure terrorists
He continues to support evil.

1 Like

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by prophetfire: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Xscape1993:
All thanks to Kanu and his friends.
. Caveman ignoramus.
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

The funny thing is this particular crisis had nothing to do with ipob ...it was about oil ..but your type would always justify hate

Why don't we hear such news in the north when army go to revenge against Boko Haram ? Why ?
Can you give me a gist about what really happened? That lead to the unprofessional and indiscipline Nigerian army personnel unleashing such a terror on armless citizens of the FRN?

1 Like

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
thinkmoney:

Very simple question. Were the army here in the east before Kanus crusade?

U haven't answered d questions:

What excuse did kanu give them?

How many excuses have bandits and Boko Haram given the army that has led d army to kill civilians?

1 Like

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by ebufa: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
gypsey:
Rubbish! Just like their so called no election in Anambra. Igbos are cowards, they still voted for another crook endorsed by Buhari.

You are entitled to your ignorance! see that thing I posted, commit to memory so that when God begins his move you will not say it was not foretold.......You have no idea who Ndigbo truly are but you will soon find out!

1 Like

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by ebufa: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Godons1:

Na mouth una get grin
Match your words with action.

The mouth na your mouth! Go ask the people wey dey confront IPOB how body dey sweet them, your hatred will not stop the liberation of alaigbo!

1 Like

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Godons1: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
ebufa:

The mouth na your mouth! Go ask the people wey dey confront IPOB how body dey sweet them, your hatred will not stop the liberation of alaigbo!

It's only the North that can give Biafrans their independence. Even when we do, Biafrans will only go with their 4 ancestral States. Anambra is IGALA ancestral State, it belongs to the North.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by thinkmoney(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions:

How many excuses have bandits and Boko Haram given the army that has led d army to kill civilians?
We have a reckless army. Even in the north we have heard of the military bombing IDP camps.
My point is that the army has been most part away with their atrocities from the south east, until Kanu began is foolish and ill informed campaign.
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
thinkmoney:

We have a reckless army. Even in the north we have heard of the military bombing IDP camps.
My point is that the army has been most part away with their atrocities from the south east, until Kanu began is foolish and ill informed campaign.

1 Like

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by thinkmoney(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

My friend I no ur type. I have talked intelligently with u. I told u even atrocities and collateral damages the military inflicts in the north while going after boko Aram. I told u if not for Kanus violent agitations, the military wont come to the east in the first place.
But despite everything I have said, it's like u can't grasp and u are 'going in reverse ', so I leave u. Bye

1 Like

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
thinkmoney:

My friend I no ur type. I have talked intelligently with u. I told u even atrocities and collateral damages the military inflicts in the north while going after boko Aram. I told u if not for Kanus violent agitations, the military wont come to the east in the first place.
But despite everything I have said, it's like u can't grasp and u are 'going in reverse ', so I leave u. Bye

Thank u for knowing my type. Have d military ever attacked villages or communities in d north, burning down houses and killing civilians because soldiers were killed by bandits or Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Fourwinds: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Xscape1993:
All thanks to Kanu and his friends.

It is not difficult to sight zonebs.... One idiot even quoted me that soldiers burnt some places in the north during Jonathan's era. .I asked him to give me a link. He only gave me a link to war on terrorism in Bornu where refugees said soldiers were killing them became of Book haram whereas I ask for burning of properties and housesHe couldn't... This menace is very common in the southern part of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Fourwinds: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
thinkmoney:

It is not difficult to sight zonebs.... One idiot even quoted me that soldiers burnt some places in the north during Jonathan's era. .I asked him to give me a link. He only gave me a link to war on terrorism in Bornu where refugees said soldiers were killing them became of Book haram whereas I ask for burning of properties and housesHe couldn't... This menace is very common in the southern part of Nigeria
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by chaloskyx: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
SSORRY BUT THERES NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT THAT
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2021
ebufa:

You are entitled to your ignorance! see that thing I posted, commit to memory so that when God begins his move you will not say it was not foretold.......You have no idea who Ndigbo truly are but you will soon find out!
More bullshit grin yea! Only on social media. Igbos are cowards, hyporcrites and sabotues, did you notice that unknown gun men just disappeared suddenly after elections?

God doesn't exist. Nigerian Buhari army burnt an innocent nigerian igbo's house killed his wife and nothing happened. I bet God is sitting in his house drinking beer and laughing his big head off, thinking these igbo cowards are waiting for me to save them instead of fighting and saving themselves from the hands of APC and Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Rules Baba Ijesha’s Confessional Statement Relevant And Admissible / We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS / Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.