Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe (21866 Views)

Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by DabuIIIT: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2021
These murderous army are on a genocide mission in the south...
Any little which they themselves instigate and they will start shedding blood and burning people's houses.
Worse things happen to them in the north on daily basis but they nor burn the zmbs well to do anything..
Fulani people commit more atrocities but the army does nothing,they even offer them protection.
They escape judgement.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Seun360(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Am not happy with this development but the youths should have known it will result to this when they lynched men of the Nigerian Army.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by DabuIIIT: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2021
thinkmoney:

Kanu gave them the excuse. Let's not shy away from the truth. Were igbo under attack in the east 3tears ago? No,!

It's only hatred for the if o people that will make people like you rant this way....what goes around comes around

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by lexy2014: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2021
thinkmoney:

Kanu gave them the excuse. Let's not shy away from the truth. Were igbo under attack in the east 3tears ago? No,!

What excuse did kanu give them?

How many excuses have bandits and Boko Haram given the army that has led d army to kill civilians?

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by lexy2014: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2021
Seun360:
Am not happy with this development but the youthsshould have known it will result to this when they lynched men of the Nigerian Army.

But bandits strolled in and out of NDA some time ago, kidnapped an officer and killed another. We didn't hear d army going to destroy villages and communities. Several soldiers have been killed by bandits but d army doesn't retaliate by killing civilians. Why is it only in d south they retaliate by killing civilians

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Seun360(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

But bandits strolled in and out of NDA some time ago, kidnapped an officer and killed another. We didn't hear d army going to destroy villages and communities. Several soldiers have been killed by bandits but d army doesn't retaliate by killing civilians. Why is it only in d south they retaliate by killing civilians

Those are two different scenarios.

Well, I only dropped my opinion.
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Originalsly: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Hmmm.... he got patience. The first thing that came to my mind is to become a sniper..... to target superior officers. How can the Police commit such atrocities on its own citizens and higher ups do nothing about it?

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by lexy2014: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2021
Seun360:

Those are two different scenarios.

Well, I only dropped my opinion.

How are they two different scenarios?

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by rosechika1994: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2021
#justiceforfaith
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Bigpapi: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-59415410

The abokis in nairaland will never see this one, but mention MNK and they will rise up
Smelling body odour Hausa Fulani cows... I thank God for the bandits and terrorists in the north and benue killing you pigs

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Godons1: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-59415410

Another IPOB propaganda. They kill innocent IGBO People and acuse the our Garlant Soldiers.

Nigerians know the truth. We can never buy to your lies.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by onuman: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2021
PDJT:
-Nigeria and Nigerians supporting these sheer evil and atrocities against NdiIgbo, it shall never be well with you all and your families! Isee!!

-Rest in Peace Nwanyi-oma. Even in the face of death you made yourself a hero. Your children shall be proud of your heroism of that fateful day. May God continue to bless your soul and comfort your children, family and friends.

Jihadi army and its online propagandists shall always support the army atrocities in their Jihad against the southeast.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by htdot: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Tingotoe:
Oga you don't have that kind of power. Your power ends on the internet grin
are you one of them?
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Godons1: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Bigpapi:

The abokis in nairaland will never see this one, but mention MNK and they will rise up
Smelling body odour Hausa Fulani cows... I thank God for the bandits and terrorists in the north and benue killing you pigs

Cc.
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 rule 3
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Godons1: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2021
ebufa:

the Igbo revolution will shock the world, it is going to be powered by the might of God's delivering arm! It's a divine mandate!

Na mouth una get grin
Match your words with action.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Godons1: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2021
anataala:
I would volunteer and send you ticket money

When you volunteered to send him ticket money, the guy japa grin grin angry

Na only mouth them get, no balls at all.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by gidgiddy: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2021
thinkmoney:

Kanu gave your Nigerian Army the excuse to abandon their duty of securing lives and property and become the ones that destroy lives and property?

Kanu is the reason your Nigerian Army will go to a town and burn it down?

Kanu is the reason your Nigerian Army can resort to terrorism, criminalty and arson?

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Godons1: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
And some people will believe that the north will ever have peace

As far as soldiers are misbehaving in the south east

The north shall continue to boil

You can't send your son's to the east to go awry and expect your homes to be at peace

It's not possible

The North is more peaceful than the East. That's why People in the East are presently relocating to the North in search of greener pastures.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2021
One naigeria!!!
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by thinkmoney(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

Kanu gave your Nigerian Army the excuse to abandon their duty of securing lives and property and become the ones that destroy lives and property?

Kanu is the reason your Nigerian Army will go to a town and burn it down?

Kanu is the reason your Nigerian Army can resort to terrorism, criminalty and arson?

Nigeria army are terrorists no doubt. But where they here before Kanu started is crusade? That's my question. Kanu gave them excuse and reason.
Maybe nigeria army had long wanted to burn us, but Kanu doused us with oil and made it easy for them

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by thinkmoney(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

What excuse did kanu give them?

How many excuses have bandits and Boko Haram given the army that has led d army to kill civilians?
Very simple question. Were the army here in the east before Kanus crusade?
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by thinkmoney(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2021
DabuIIIT:

It's only hatred for the if o people that will make people like you rant this way....what goes around comes around
I am an igbo man bro. I wont shy away from the truth though. That's what my grandfather and father taught me.
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by PointZerom: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Xscape1993:
All thanks to Kanu and his friends.

It was caused by oil bunkering, the soldiers want to cheat the youths in the sharing formula but youths refused.........

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2021
ebufa:

the Igbo revolution will shock the world, it is going to be powered by the might of God's delivering arm! It's a divine mandate!
Rubbish! Just like their so called no election in Anambra. Igbos are cowards, they still voted for another crook endorsed by Buhari.
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Did he say he wants justice? Yea right! Justice against nigerian army? Yea right!
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by IbileIfe: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2021
All these extra judicial killings from Lekki Killings to the killings in Rivers State and the Eastern Nigeria are only making things worse for the Hausa Fulani government and Hausa Fulani NIgerian Army.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Reference(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2021
The government via its unruly agents will continue to struggle to contain discontent and administer peace in Nigeria when they cannot act professionally.

Violence begets violence and it is incumbent on government to break the cycle and administer justice. When will they see the citizens as their responsibilities. Why can't the government ever act 'bigger' than the people it claims to lead, but rather behaving in a crude, lawless manner.

What a sad loss.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Redcrafton: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
Where are the 1967 is not 2021 crews
Imkpuru mmiris are still at the mercy of our Gallant Army officers

F-t girl, where is your gallant soldiers here...?

Show where they burnt houses in the community.

The greatest problem with your Lugard creation, is INJUSTICE.

Treat everyone equally.

Suspected armed bandits killed at least five soldiers in an ambush on their vehicle at Wanzamai community in Tsafe Local Government Area of Zamfara...

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-kill-5-soldiers-in-zamfara

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by MightySparrow: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2021
More to come. When you invite the military to you domain, hoare simply courting killings, looting, and raping.
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Redcrafton: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Godons1:

The North is more peaceful than the East. That's why People in the East are presently relocating to the North in search of greener pastures.

We’re afraid, worried over security threats on Abuja-Kaduna highway — KADUNA Reps
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/were-afraid-worried-over-security-threats-on-abuja-kaduna-highway-kaduna-reps/

Yes thousands of Igbos are on the train from Abuja heading to Kaduna....

Insecurity; Gunmen Hit Jos Again, Ten Persons Feared Dead

The cheap lizard sh-t you are taking is having big effect on you.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Reference(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2021
thinkmoney:

Nigeria army are terrorists no doubt. But where they here before Kanu started is crusade? That's my question. Kanu gave them excuse and reason.
Maybe nigeria army had long wanted to burn us, but Kanu doused us with oil and made it easy for them

Mister, what is this you are posting.
What is the over riding mission of the army to the south east. Is it not to bring peace

How will the killing of civilians bring peace or any other thing but drive them into the hands of extremists.
Government is supposed to be civil, more intelligent, more circumspect, more focused and more determined to end hostilities not fuel them and should do everything including making sacrifices to bring about that peace.

This is the exact thing that has made a benign fundamentalist movement of the late 2010's into a rampaging insurgent terrorist movement costing trillions of naira and hundreds of thousands of lives close to a decade and a half now and has spawned both local and international affiliates and franchises.

All because security agents do not act intelligently but out of juvenile emotions in retaliation for loses in the course of duty.

Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) / Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta