Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO (9646 Views)

Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Educate me with falsehood Abi... The way you and your goons were accusing IPOB of causing mayhems in Anambra.. When the chips was down, it appeared that fulani terrorist Masquerading as IPOB was behind that killings ..... Keep spreading lies and propaganda against our genue liberational struggles.... You must surely fail..

https://www.nairaland.com/6827076/three-fulani-terrorist-masquerading-ipob

Lol what made the guy a fulani? Dead people don't talk. They are also fair Igbo people incase u don't know. This one's face is already scattered so we can't tell but guess. Since dead people don't talk.

But in this video these men are talking. These are two different scenarios

2 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
FreedomArmy:
the souls of those you are killing will hunt you forever. You think everyone is a fool not to see through what you are doing. You have an agenda and we are seeing it. Someone sends you the video or you participated in making the videos. Prove me wrong or remain quiet forever Mr killer criminal.

Amen. To me and to my generations unborn. But if these killings are IPOB/ESN the souls they are killing will hunt you and your generations can u say amen the way I did?

5 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
asanausana91:
unity beggers are those begging for water (nyammiri)
Unity beggers are those people that their dream is to go Lagos.
Unity beggars are those people that follow luxurious buses to sokoto

Don't mix bingos with Igbos

4 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by mancoconut: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol what made the guy a fulani? Dead people don't talk. They are also fair Igbo people incase u don't know. This one's face is already scattered so we can't tell but guess. Since dead people don't talk.

Where's the full video of the attack?
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by History555: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U can see history555 defense. That they hired a camera man. So since it's videod he don't believe.

The other bingo said its a prosthetic head.

Just useless defence. They were asking how am I sure it is ESN since yesterday. Now the complete video has been shared by another user proving it is ESN they are just using emotions to rub everywhere on this forum

So u expect people to believe that whosoever these guys are got a cameraman to film them up close and personal and after filming them decided that ijelespeaks is the only one to send the video to.

They did not create youtube pg or use goggle drive.
They did not post it on nairaland themselves
They did not send it to newspapers and news media.
They did not even consider sahara reporters

They all settled for ijelespeaks. Really and u expect people to believe that you are not the one filming this event.
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by History555: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. U should try to stand for the truth regardless of who is affected

And what is the truth. The truth is that you and kanu created ipob. Why kanu was forming ipob in uk, you were heading ipob in turkey. So both you and kanu are umu bingos. If u were not deported, you would have joined kanu in looting ipob funds. So stop acting as if you are a saint. Just as kanu was jobless in uk and using ipob to fund his lifestyle, so were you jobless in turkey and using ipob to fund your lifestyle. Nwa bingo calling his colleagues umu bingo

Secondly why don't you forward the video to security agents so that these guys are caught unawares. What do you gain by bringing it to nairaland. Since you have been posting videos here, you hve never sent it to police because u are the cameraman.

Ask urself how come you alone have these videos and no one else.

If u claimed it was sent to you, how come its only you that they send videos to.
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by ThickSharon123(f): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Really to be an IPOB u need to donate your brains. So if there is a video of a beheading then they are using some cult slangs or boko haram words it doesn't matter.
Not all Igbos use zoo but bingos. Not only zoo they said Ndi Hausa turu nne ha. Meaning the people Hausa fulani impregnated their mothers. And the meaning is like a slang, it means a Saboteur in IPOB as their leader refers to other suspected Saboteurs the same way. E.g Okorocha to Okorohausa. Those are slangs segregated for only IPOB members
The ones that were with flags Biafra National guard whom the leader met with Nnamdi Kanu 5 years ago which i shared the rare video aren't u guys also denying them.

Even the ESN draggon who was killed with his draggon tattoo and was with biggie in the video before his death is still denied till today.

Oga gerout. The predator u feed today will make you it's prey tomorrow

You're the one selling your brain just to expand your site. nNe ha, means "your mother" in Igbo land and everyone uses it to insult.

You have no basis. This could be a cultural ceremony, but becuase of your spite for IPOb and ESN you can't help yourself but play the chase game. Kantinue. I hope you have the success you seek, but I doubt you'll grow in this way. Sincerely speaking. grin grin
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by History555: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Well let me answer u logically. U don't need a camera man, you can video with your phones.
Now u said behead without disguise, the ones that were with disguise have u ever accepted them as ESN? Both killed and arrested.
Mind u in war this is called show of force. To put fear into your enemies. Boko haram does it, Cultist does it. They sing then behead so when Rival gang watches it they get goosebumps.

The half of the video got to my hands yesterday and it was still uncertain if it was ESN.
It was still debatable.
But today's own is out which was the video prior to the beheading. After the battle with the force men.
Remember your leader ordered for the killing of these force men and they should vacate the east.
And also remember all the arrested unknown gunmen in disguise as u wanted has also confessed to be the members of ESN.

But in this first video. They called them names and used slangs only used by Igbos. E.g ndi hausa turu nne ha, Zoo soldiers, etc

Yesterday gidgiddy was saying how are I sure. Now the first phase of the video is out am waiting for his own analysis

You said and i quote
" the first half of the video got to my hands yesterday.........but today own is out which is prior to the beheading"

Now the question is why is it you of all persons they picked to send the video to. Why not sahara reporters.

What special relationship do you have with the killers that they must always send the video to you

Since you claimed that they were filming with a phone. Did it not occur to you that they can actually create a profile and be posting the videos themselves. Why decide its best to send it to ijelespeaks.
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
mancoconut:

Where's the full video of the attack?

On the other thread, whoose link is this thread in the first post. This second video posted today was the beginning of the one I posted yesterday. But this one was before the beheading
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol ! This Fulani urchin from Ikwere stock will always denies his failed cooperated evil plots against Igbos..

Below is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSwXgT_ULas&bpctr=1638039488
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
History555:

So u expect people to believe that whosoever these guys are got a cameraman to film them up close and personal and after filming them decided that ijelespeaks is the only one to send the video to.

They did not create youtube pg or use goggle drive.
They did not post it on nairaland themselves
They did not send it to newspapers and news media.
They did not even consider sahara reporters

They all settled for ijelespeaks. Really and u expect people to believe that you are not the one filming this event.

Your mumu tape no fit measure am. I hope the cult update guy who layed hands on the other video was also Ijelespeaks spirit or his ghost. Something wey dey whatsap.
The last one of the Nigerian soldiers shooting straight to armless Igbos houses was it not on WhatsApp it sprayed. Why didn't u say you'll not believe the video until it is shared by the army to the Sahara reporters.

You should follow your fellow aturus above who said it is a prosthetic head. Atleast that one sounds more reasonable

2 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
History555:

And what is the truth. The truth is that you and kanu created ipob. Why kanu was forming ipob in uk, you were heading ipob in turkey. So both you and kanu are umu bingos. If u were not deported, you would have joined kanu in looting ipob funds. So stop acting as if you are a saint. Just as kanu was jobless in uk and using ipob to fund his lifestyle, so were you jobless in turkey and using ipob to fund your lifestyle. Nwa bingo calling his colleagues umu bingo

Secondly why don't you forward the video to security agents so that these guys are caught unawares. What do you gain by bringing it to nairaland. Since you have been posting videos here, you hve never sent it to police because u are the cameraman.

Ask urself how come you alone have these videos and no one else.

If u claimed it was sent to you, how come its only you that they send videos to.

I hope the other one that cult guy got even before I got it. Or maybe it was sent to my spirit. Onyehabuharaisi
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! This Fulani urchin from Ikwere stock will always deny his failed evil plots against Igbos..

Below is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSwXgT_ULas&bpctr=1638039488
You should be ashamed of your ESN that it is the same fulani they have not killed for close to a year the Nigerian army just killed. If we assume it is them

Don't u know they are Igbos who are also fair. To me only one guy looked like a fulani to me if we judge from the looks.
The army who killed this supposedly fulani would have been in the best place to tell the story not someone who just met a corpse, and started shouting it does not look like unknown gunmen grin as the unknown gunmen spokesman. What if I was there met the corpse and started shouting afonja.

There was not even any fulani tribal mark.

2 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
[s]
You should be ashamed of your ESN that it is the same fulani they have not killed for close to a year the Nigerian army just killed. If we assume it is them

Don't u know they are Igbos who are also fair. To me only one guy looked like a fulani to me if we judge from the looks.
The army who killed this supposedly fulani would have been in the best place to tell the story not someone who just met a corpse, and started shouting it does not look like unknown gunmen grin as the unknown gunmen spokesman. What if I was there met the corpse and started shouting afonja.

There was not even any fulani tribal mark.
[/s]
Lol ! So you now believe that they're Fulani grin grin

I should ashame of what grin by being killed by the follow terrorist Army Abi... That's the medium through which God chooses to disgraced and exposed them....

Vid vid Biafra.... The Actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..

Your Ikwere goons will never succeed in their backstabbing and betraying approach this time around, cos unlike in the 60ths , we are more sophisticated and connected globally

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
RapLawd:

Please make use of this link and express your thoughts on it.

Please the video in this link is highly graphic,
so viewer's discretion is highly adviced...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1367945766957494&id=100012262507646

The hand work of Nigeria police force!!!!

I have posted the video in my group and a police man gave his story. The brother to the girl killed was an ESN member. Just like the narrator said the brother was smart and escaped, the same thing the police man told me after I shared d video leaving his sister dead.

That's why it's good after hearing from Mr A you should as well hear from Mr B
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! So you now believe that they're Fulani grin grin

I should ashame of what grin by being killed by the follow terrorist Abi... That's the medium through which God decided to used in disgraced and exposed them....

Vid vid Biafra.... The Actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..

Your Ikwere goons will never succeed in their backstabbing and betraying approach this time around, cos unlike in the 60ths , we are more sophisticated and connected globally

You guys are very good in derailing threads when you're exposed. These ones in this thread are they fulanis?

I said let us assume they are fulanis you should be ashamed that it is the same hated military that killed them not your loved ESN which next month makes it a year not even a sick fulani has been arrested. Only talk upon talk.

And I don't believe that guy judging them from their looks. I replied the other guy derailing this thread that the best people to tell are the military who engaged them. Not a mere person like u and I sharing his views on their looks. Because to me from my own view only one look like fulani by mere looks the other looks like Igbo.

Only the army who killed them can tell. Dead men don't talk.

But in this thread these men are not dead they are talking and they said they are ESN. They are speaking Igbo. They are using the slangs Igbos do use.
These ones are not dead they are talking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by stanluiz(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cc Oyigboupdate.

Anytime you have the video and pictures of Esn and ipob killing, please forward it to the security agencies with the location where the killing took place since you the one that get the video first.

Thanks so much. Is like You have a moles in Ipob. Very brilliant. Continue to expose the Terrorist group.

Forward their video to security agencies for immediate action.

3 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by History555: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
stanluiz:
Cc Oyigboupdate.

Anytime you have the video and pictures of Esn and ipob killing, please forward it to the security agencies with the location where the killing took place since you the one that get the video first.

Thanks so much. Is like You have a moles in Ipob. Very brilliant. Continue to expose the Terrorist group.

Forward their video to security agencies for immediate action.

That will be the last thing he will do. because the first question from police is how did you get the video. The next question how come it's only you with access to the such videos. How come you know the perpetrators of the crime.

These questions is enough to tell you that oyiboupdate is the cameraman.
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by History555: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I hope the other one that cult guy got even before I got it. Or maybe it was sent to my spirit. Onyehabuharaisi

You sound incoherent. What sort of nonsense defence is this. Nwa bingo tell us how you got the video. Tell us why you are the only one having access to the videos. Simple.
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by FreedomArmy: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Amen. To me and to my generations unborn. But if these killings are IPOB/ESN the souls they are killing will hunt you and your generations can u say amen the way I did?
one day you will regret your actions as a criminal element killing people in the south east.
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
History555:

You sound incoherent. What sort of nonsense defence is this. Nwa bingo tell us how you got the video. Tell us why you are the only one having access to the videos. Simple.

Stone dey your brain o. I ask again. The other guy who got this recent video before me. Is he my spirit?

2 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
FreedomArmy:
one day you will regret your actions as a criminal element killing people in the south east.

Oga I am sure I am not the one doing the killings and I said amen to your bad prayers. If you're sure it is not ESN/IPOB doing this killings why can't you say your own amen? You're just writing epistle than saying simple amen

3 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by mancoconut: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

On the other thread, whoose link is this thread in the first post. This second video posted today was the beginning of the one I posted yesterday. But this one was before the beheading
Bros the same link to the full video you posted still isn't showing the full video as you said, it's showing the same one you posted.
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
mancoconut:

Bros the same link to the full video you posted still isn't showing the full video as you said, it's showing the same one you posted.

This is the link to the full video. Let's not beat around the bush

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kNXFj6tid6_hk02Lp52EmwXbQPFsmwSX?usp=sharing
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by FreedomArmy: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga I am sure I am not the one doing the killings and I said amen to your bad prayers. If you're sure it is not ESN/IPOB doing this killings why can't you say your own amen? You're just writing epistle than saying simple amen
I'm hundred percent sure you are working with those doing the killing
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by CUMIN: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Taven09090:
This guy is insane, he needs mental evalaution, anyone even considered is evil. Oyigboupdate, you're on drugs constantly. men are trying to get to mars and here posting anything and tagging it ESN. Chai.

You guys are your problem... you are keeping monster that will destroy you

1 Like

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by tamdun: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2021
omenkaLives:
Mynd44, this post clearly exposes the faces of killers. There's every reason it should be on the fp.
I swear, why is this not on front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Sergio101(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Sincerely I feel for that man that was tied in legs. Seeing beheaded face in his bondage....... what will be flashing in his mind? cry cry cry.

Please this is barbaric.

I believe in BIAFRA, I want freedom of Igbo nation, but guys let's not in the same process create hardship for our fellow human beings

1 Like

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2021
asanausana91:
only a bastard son of a lunatic will not condemn this evil act.
Ipob are terrorists!
if you had any form of intelligence you would know that this post is just propaganda. try and use your brain for once.
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by RapLawd(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I have posted the video in my group and a police man gave his story. The brother to the girl killed was an ESN member. Just like the narrator said the brother was smart and escaped, the same thing the police man told me after I shared d video leaving his sister dead.
That's why it's good after hearing from Mr A you should as well hear from Mr B

Who killed the young Girl?,stop typing rubbish Mister Man!
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by asanausana91: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
NimrodEndOfDays:
if you had any form of intelligence you would know that this post is just propaganda. try and use your brain for once.
what is propaganda? A video is there for you to watch, the faces of the terrorists are exposed, the audio is loud and clear. What is the meaning of propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
asanausana91:
what is propaganda? A video is there for you to watch, the faces of the terrorists are exposed, the audio is loud and clear. What is the meaning of propaganda?
and from the video you that they are IPOB? stop being slow ..... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Opinion: Online Polls Don't Matter In Elections / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell / Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.