Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO (9641 Views)

Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Musrataman(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AKQ4F3rfF2pCTeLu9PZCyinG9tqB6tIX/view?usp=sharing

This is the video. This isn't cultist. All my informations are carefully posted. For example that killings that day 25th was on a sit at home, was in Anambra was in Ufuma and I said all that. The killers were unknown and I made it clear. And u guys were the ones shamed before over 10 people said nothing like that happened but when the cultist news guy updated it u now all agreed it happened on the 25th as I said, in Anambra in Ufuma on the sit at home day.

The video has been shared right now by me on twitter, to all the news media locally and internationally to see if this ESN terrorists are not worsen than the boko haram.

Later some insane elders will be talking about unconditional release of their leader, thinking as if their Voodoo can control Aso rock and Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by asanausana91: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Wow! Now, I know you are a baby. You don't even know how the world works. Seun will not ban the peaceful Biafran movement because Seun in his heart of hearts believes in freedom of speech. Seun is not a wicked tyrant like you and your fellow anti-Igbo criminals.
if after watching this video and you still call ipob peace loving people,then I have no apology if I call you a FOOL.

7 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by FreedomArmy: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga stop trying to fool people. U always cry this on all my thread. How many times have I posted videos that if I come it's already on frontpage by another person. Sometimes I post with incomplete information till another person post and complete. As am talking to u now this same topic the full video of when they were killed in the checkpoint and the killers identified themselves as ESN has been posted by another Nairalander.
how many people are you going to kill just to drive an agenda? Why are you killing people just to drive an agenda
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! You can as well tagged cultist beheading In your kwere clans as ENS..

The link you provided, they did not identify them as ESN

Stop spreading fake news

https://www.revelationagents.com/the-end-of-reign-of-terror-as-gang-members-kill-and-behead-notorious-cultist-kidnapper-in-ikwerre/

https://www.nairaland.com/5151528/4-persons-beheaded-cultists-ovogo

Really u need to donate your brains first to be an IPOB. What concern this picture with the one on this thread. So I can go and download an Afghanistan beheading video now to dispute boko harams own. I thought u wanted to show how this was fake you're showing me another thing 100 percent different. Nna err your mumu no get part 2.

Besides the second video has been posted by another Nairalander. They identified themselves as ESN. If u like carry Ghana beheading link send and tell me this one is fake. Onye atarata

4 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Musrataman:

The video has been shared right now by me on twitter, to all the news media locally and internationally to see if this ESN terrorists are not worsen than the boko haram.

Later some insane elders will be talking about unconditional release of their leader, thinking as if their Voodoo can control Aso rock and Nigerians

God bless u
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
asanausana91:
if after watching this video and you still call ipob peace loving people,then I have no apology if I call you a FOOL.

The new video they mentioned their names ESN

1 Like

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
FreedomArmy:
how many people are you going to kill just to drive an agenda? Why are you killing people just to drive an agenda

Open mouth make dem sheet inside as u no get sense

1 Like

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by History555: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
So esn abi ipob hired cameraman to film them while they behead two people without disguise. After filming, esn then sent the video to ijelespeaks aka oyiboupdate to use to potray them as killers. Rather than ijelespeaks to forward the video to security agents, he chooses to use it to further his ministry.
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
[s]

Really u need to donate your brains first to be an IPOB. What concern this picture with the one on this thread. So I can go and download an Afghanistan beheading video now to dispute boko harams own. I thought u wanted to show how this was fake you're showing me another thing 100 percent different. Nna err your mumu no get part 2.

Besides the second video has been posted by another Nairalander. They identified themselves as ESN. If u like carry Ghana beheading link send and tell me this one is fake. Onye atarata[/s]
Lol l says low IQ Ikwere marauding terrorist... Who is suffering from chronic mental derailment....

Chronic online Ranting.... All the useless propaganda and lies you has been spreading end here on Nairaland, it hold no water..

No one knows if you even exist in real life...
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Elliotwaveforec: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
ESN or cultists, stop lying
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by RapLawd(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Yes I supported and I even joined.
Until IPOB begin to say bad about Okezie ikpazu and Abaribe for the deplorable state of Abia then they are partisan

You always make fool of yourself,IPOB has always been against all the southeast governor's from onset,their modus operandi is "Do good I support you and bad and collect"...so keep living in your delusional state of mind

1 Like

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Elliotwaveforec: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
FreedomArmy:
the question is why is this guy always in possession of the videos and pictures? Who is sending him the videos and for what purpose is he getting it? Could he be probably part of the killing network? Something fishy about these oyigboupdate guy. I believe he is part of these blood thirsty criminals.
The guy is a cultist; only a cultist can have first-hand video like this, he should be one of the killers.
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
History555:
So esn abi ipob hired cameraman to film them while they behead two people without disguise. After filming, esn then sent the video to ijelespeaks aka oyiboupdate to use to potray them as killers. Rather than ijelespeaks to forward the video to security agents, he chooses to use it to further his ministry.

Lol. U should try to stand for the truth regardless of who is affected

1 Like

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol l says low IQ Ikwere marauding terrorist... Who is suffering from chronic mental derailment....

Chronic online Ranting.... All the useless propaganda and lies you has been spreading end here on Nairaland, it hold no water..

Oga no dey mention me pls. You're just like that cancelling guy. Pls I beg u. You're a spam here now. Nefore u bring another beheading video from Israel to counter this one. Peace out

2 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by asanausana91: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Am waiting for what gidgiddy will say after seeing the new video where they called their name esn before the beheading

https://www.nairaland.com/6870212/esn-members-killed-two-police
That guy gidigidi is as shameless as opob, he will still find a foolish way to defend them.

2 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
ESN or cultists, stop lying

This is a video. Inshort another video came up now. They identified themselves as esn as shared by the other Nairalander

2 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
asanausana91:
That guy gidigidi is as shameless as opob, he will still find a foolish way to defend them.

U can see history555 defense. That they hired a camera man. So since it's videod he don't believe.

The other bingo said its a prosthetic head.

Just useless defence. They were asking how am I sure it is ESN since yesterday. Now the complete video has been shared by another user proving it is ESN they are just using emotions to rub everywhere on this forum

4 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga no dey mention me pls. You're just like that cancelling guy. Pls I beg u. You're a spam here now. Nefore u bring another beheading video from Israel to counter this one. Peace out
Lol ! Why i no go mention you, So I should keep mute while you keep on spreading falsehood to undermine our liberational struggles..... You're doing what your Ikwere father's did in 60ths backstabbing the cause of Biafra..... It won't work this time around, cos we aren't in the 60ths.

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished...
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by asanausana91: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:

another foolish terrorist . For defending these terrorist, I course the day you were born on this earth. Just assuming those people beheaded are your parents,what will you say?
Even if you are going to support ipob,you should have the guts to tell them the truth, the whole world is watching this video. Do you think ipob will attract more sympathy from the international bodies after watching this video?
Anybody that is not condemning this act is a devil and a generational curse is waiting for him and his family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by RapLawd(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Yes I supported and I even joined.
Until IPOB begin to say bad about Okezie ikpazu and Abaribe for the deplorable state of Abia then they are partisan

Please make use of this link and express your thoughts on it.

Please the video in this link is highly graphic,
so viewer's discretion is highly adviced...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1367945766957494&id=100012262507646

The hand work of Nigeria police force!!!!
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
History555:

Well let me answer u logically. U don't need a camera man, you can video with your phones.
Now u said behead without disguise, the ones that were with disguise have u ever accepted them as ESN? Both killed and arrested.
Mind u in war this is called show of force. To put fear into your enemies. Boko haram does it, Cultist does it. They sing then behead so when Rival gang watches it they get goosebumps.

The half of the video got to my hands yesterday and it was still uncertain if it was ESN.
It was still debatable.
But today's own is out which was the video prior to the beheading. After the battle with the force men.
Remember your leader ordered for the killing of these force men and they should vacate the east.
And also remember all the arrested unknown gunmen in disguise as u wanted has also confessed to be the members of ESN.

But in this first video. They called them names and used slangs only used by Igbos. E.g ndi hausa turu nne ha, Zoo soldiers, etc

Yesterday gidgiddy was saying how are I sure. Now the first phase of the video is out am waiting for his own analysis

2 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
asanausana91:
[s] another foolish terrorist . For defending these terrorist, I course the day you were born on this earth. Just assuming those people beheaded are your parents,what will you say?
Even if you are going to support ipob,you should have the guts to tell them the truth, the whole world is watching this video. Do you think ipob will attract more sympathy from the international bodies after watching this video?
Anybody that is not condemning this act is a devil and a generational curse is waiting for him and his family[/s].
Lol ! Wail and cry till tomorrow, it won't change the fact that those terrorist has no link with IPOB and ESN... They are just cultist Who are on rampaged beheading their rivals.....

The world is watching the video in your little imagination.... You think the civilised world are IQ deficients stunts like you that wouldn't know the crime is being pepertrated by criminals not ESN....

Pained unity beggars every where
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
RapLawd:

Please make use of this link and express your thoughts on it.

Please the video in this link is highly graphic,
so viewer's discretion is highly adviced...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1367945766957494&id=100012262507646

The hand work of Nigeria police force!!!!

This one is bad. I wished we had the avenue to listen to the mother or the boy. So he can describe the killer cop and get his information as an eye witness.
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Wailing and cry till tomorrow, it won't change the fact that those terrorist has no link with IPOB and ESN... They are just cultist Who are rampaged beheading their rivals.....

The world is watching the video in your little imagination.... You think the civil world are IQ deficients stunts like you that wouldn't know the crime is being pepertrated by criminals not ESN....

-
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Wailing and cry till tomorrow, it won't change the fact that those terrorist has no link with IPOB and ESN... They are just cultist Who are rampaged beheading their rivals.....

The world is watching the video in your little imagination.... You think the civil world are IQ deficients stunts like you that wouldn't know the crime is being pepertrated by criminals not ESN....

Let me educate u so u don't die in foolishness
Go to that cultist guy on nairaland who share cultist beheading videos.
nairaland.com/cultistupdate
There is no time they'll behead their rival without mentioning their names as a way of putting fear into rival gang. In war it is called show of force.

This same way everybody mentions their name as a way of show of force is the same way ESN mentioned their name in new video . People in the video are saying they are esn not cultist. It is u that is saying u know them more than they know themselves.

3 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Let me educate u so u don't die in foolishness
Go to that cultist guy on nairaland who share cultist beheading videos.
nairaland.com/cultistupdate
There is no time they'll behead their rival without mentioning their names as a way of putting fear into rival gang. In war it is called show of force.

This same way everybody mentions their name as a way of show of force is the same way ESN mentioned their name is this video. People in the video are saying they are esn not cultist. It is u that is saying u know them more than theirselves
Lol ! Educate me with falsehood Abi... The way you and your goons were accusing IPOB of causing mayhems in Anambra.. When the chips was down, it appeared that fulani terrorist Masquerading as IPOB was behind that killings ..... Keep spreading lies and propaganda against our genue liberational struggles.... You must surely fail..

https://www.nairaland.com/6827076/three-fulani-terrorist-masquerading-ipob

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by asanausana91: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Wail and cry till tomorrow, it won't change the fact that those terrorist has no link with IPOB and ESN... They are just cultist Who are on rampaged beheading their rivals.....

The world is watching the video in your little imagination.... You think the civilised world are IQ deficients stunts like you that wouldn't know the crime is being pepertrated by criminals not ESN....

unity beggers are those begging for water (nyammiri)
Unity beggers are those people that their dream is to go Lagos.
Unity beggars are those people that follow luxurious buses to sokoto
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
asanausana91:
unity beggers are those begging for water (nyammiri)
Unity beggers are those people that their dream is to go Lagos.
Unity beggars are those people that follow luxurious buses to sokoto
I won't answer you,cos your writing up appeared more like a kid
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by FreedomArmy: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Open mouth make dem sheet inside as u no get sense
the souls of those you are killing will hunt you forever. You think everyone is a fool not to see through what you are doing. You have an agenda and we are seeing it. Someone sends you the video or you participated in making the videos. Prove me wrong or remain quiet forever Mr killer criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Heard About My Removal On TV – Farida Waziri (EFCC Boss) / I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola / Terrorism: Mark Seeks Ban Of Almajiri System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.