Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans (36456 Views)

Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by GEEBITE: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Say what? Bukola Saraki was born in UK and he is contesting to be Nigeria's President in 2023.
Ifesinachi22:

Davido wasn't born in Nigeria, so he can't be President of Nigeria. The highest he can be is a Governor.

He can be President of America though
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by crossbreedwears(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Wetin concern you with person personal life? Try get sense!
Himtulie247:
Dem no even get sense to ask after Chioma undecided
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Felabrity: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Flashytv:
wtf is wrong with you bro?
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by seyz91(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2021
You can't just hate him
chriskosherbal:
I don't really know why but i just like DAVIDO so much

I don't know why grin
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Kingosytex(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2021
iramure:
Davido.... cheerful giver!
Nigeria pastors..... forceful receiver!
Davido ...... sinner!
Nigeria pastors..... righteous!
One day we go get sense for Nigeria.

You just made my day

1 Like

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by secpowell: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Your Mumu too much. You nor even fit mention your state governor wey u vote, na pastor u fit compare. How many people you done help.
Even if pastor give all what dey got. You nor go still appreciate. Yoruba Muslim na WA for una.
iramure:
Davido.... cheerful giver!
Nigeria pastors..... forceful receiver!
Davido ...... sinner!
Nigeria pastors..... righteous!
One day we go get sense for Nigeria.
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Josephamos382: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2021
U can learn digital marketing and get paid weekly, dm me on 08137225768 if u r interested
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by chymes0359(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Flashytv post=107991595][/quote]

OP you dey alright.
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by iramure(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Kingosytex:

You just made my day
Thank you and have a very happy weekend.
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2021
flexyrule:
Nice one David.
Meanwhile, the mentality of the guy above me, is the type of mentality that made people vote Buhari as president.

Said he had integrity... As if it is only integrity that is required of a leader.

Leadership ain't no fun fare bro.
shut up and air your view, you voted Buhari and you want to pore out your frustrations on me,. Na ogun go kiss you.....

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by iramure(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2021
secpowell:
Your Mumu too much. You nor even fit mention your state governor wey u vote, na pastor u fit compare. How many people you done help.
Even if pastor give all what dey got. You nor go still appreciate. Yoruba Muslim na WA for una.
you miss it here big time!
I don't expect anything from Nigeria politicians for the category of people they belong to. No political office holder in nigeria is to be trusted with money or resources from my own view point. Likewise sinners " davido " is not expected to be this generous
But when you talk of Men of God who see God everyday, talk to God every second, conduct a lot of miracles from opening blind eyes to raising dead bodies and so on, you should expect them to be more transparent in everything they do. Ok, look at what happens in churches today, would you trust any Nigerian pastor with your money?

Las las, private jet, business, tax heaven, pandora, lavish lifestyle are where your money end up with
How many of us can afford hundreds of thousand in # charged per university owned by your pastors?
I maintain one day we go get sense for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by udemzyudex(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Flashytv post=107989296][/quote]

Are you normal?
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2021
crossbreedwears:
Wetin concern you with person personal life? Try get sense!
Wetin concern you with person comment ? Try get sense !!!
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by greggng: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2021
I never knew wizkid do help people until I started hearing it ..
They said he doesn't like those he help talking about what he did for them cos according to him only God deserve all the praises . In a nutshell he doesn't make noise like.some

1 Like

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2021
efighter:

Chioma is just one Davidos several Oloshos
Hnmm ! Haba ! Baby mama at least !!! Not Olosho undecided
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by SIRRITE: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Orphan's are more taken care of not knowing is now a biz group and a show off platforms, children are in the streets that need more care but they are ignored, orphanage homes na sell food's stuff back to the society that contribute it to them, this life dey upside down.
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Sleekfingers: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
GEEBITE:
Say what? Bukola Saraki was born in UK and he is contesting to be Nigeria's President in 2023.

Saraki as well can't be president......go and read the constitution.....
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Kingosytex(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
iramure:
Thank you and have a very happy weekend.

And you too my good friend.
Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by kejenson: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
there is one thing you will do and God wont forget.....help those in need...…help the needy.

1 Like

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by jaiyeoriestyle: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NoFo1O21k
Ozinna Bukola Seotan - Olamidun Majekodunmi Debo Ogundoyin traditional wedding after party
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Dollywood(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Davido wasn't born in Nigeria, so he can't be President of Nigeria. The highest he can be is a Governor.

What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Burgerlomo: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
vekifah:
Davido is so generous.

God bless him.

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
The young man is very intelligent. His response to that last question that tried to portray Afrobeat as inferior was top notch.

1 Like

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by sharone21(f): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
In one Pastor's voice, 'he touched heaven'....and he really touched heaven....Only him wan pack blessings of many years at once.

Wetin Davidoo do, he doesn't yet know the gravity of it, till he notices that him and his mates are so far apart as heaven is far apart from earth in terms of greatest... 

He just dey behave like David in the Bible.....dem fit misbehave, but they know how to go back to God to beg for forgiveness in kind and cash...

As a Pastor man will say, it is not easy to give out money but if u see someone doing so, he has tried to conquer greed in himself...

I remembered the story David Oyedepo once said that he once donated his car to God at the early days of his ministry and when he was going back, he heard a clear voice that said, even if he doesn't want to be blessed, it is already TOO late....See Oyedepo now: the richest Pastor In Africa.

If Davido is a spiritual person, he fit don hear/see angels singing and dancing for his 'unimaginable' N250m....

That was what Solomon did in the Bible and God vex come down to ask Solomon( a flirt and womanizer) to name whatever he wanted Him( God) to do for him...

Special name, special head/grace...even had the guts to pick the family he will be born into...who says all men are equal.

I be Davidoo fan ooo and even if I want to dislike him for somethings, this one of giving N250m in this Buhari's economy, he deserves his name in Guiness book of records and National Order award in Nigeria.

Davido's musical videos honestly arent as lewd as that of the other kid guy.

I know that Davido's father will be wondering which kind of mysteriously, great son he born.

Abeg Davido, we too need things from our heavenly Father and the little we can give we give till God promotes us...No come finish blessings for heaven with your lavishly, careless giving...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Flashytv(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Flashytv(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Flashytv post=107988774][/quote]
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Flashytv(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Flashytv post=108006947][/quote]
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

keep on deceiving your self, I pity you...

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by bencr7: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
micflo28:
CNN no get work again
stop been tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death In Bayelsa (suspects Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.