Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans (36428 Views)

Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Torg77: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Himtulie247:
Dem no even get sense to ask after Chioma undecided

not everybody carry chioma for head like u, ur mama and ur family
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
GEEBITE:
Say what? Bukola Saraki was born in UK and he is contesting to be Nigeria's President in 2023.

Nigerias constitution specifically states that to be eligible to contest for the President of Nigeria, you must be a Nigerian born in Nigeria. Not outside Nigeria.

Why was APC taking Atiku to Court that when Atiku was born in Adamawa, Adamawa was still part of Northern Cameroon not part of Nigeria? It's because of this part of the constitution.

If you understand this, good. If you don't understand it, don't mention me again please. Ask a Legal Luminary close to you or you Google What the nation's constitution says about it.

I'm out
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by pacespot(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Davido said over $600k was donated to him, that is more than N200m in equivalent in Naira.
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Hkff: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
For what
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by crossbreedwears(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Na you no get sense at all. Why CNN go ask about him personal life? Stop being childish
Himtulie247:
Wetin concern you with person comment ? Try get sense !!!
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
crossbreedwears:
Na you no get sense at all. Why CNN go ask about him personal life? Stop being childish
Na you go try get sense ! Where you go dey Kee yourself over person personal opinion ? Stop being Childish undecided undecided undecided
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Flashytv(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Flashytv post=107988774][/quote]
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by crossbreedwears(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol lol lol. You be Mumu!!!
Himtulie247:
Na you go try get sense ! Where you go dey Kee yourself over person personal opinion ? Stop being Childish undecided undecided undecided
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
crossbreedwears:
Lol lol lol. You be Mumu!!!
. Exactly ! I just be like you cool
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Competence5050:
He is not a footballer but I think he is just like C Ronaldo... I see C Ronaldo being the @FIFA president some day just as @David_Adeleke will be president of Nigeria too ....
grin
U funny
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by crossbreedwears(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
You're like me and will never be. Just grow up nigga
Himtulie247:
. Exactly ! I just be like you cool
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
crossbreedwears:
You're like me and will never be. Just grow up nigga
Exactly ! Just man up ! undecided
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Flashytv(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by olisaEze(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
flexyrule:
Nice one David.
Meanwhile, the mentality of the guy above me, is the type of mentality that made people vote Buhari as president.

Said he had integrity... As if it is only integrity that is required of a leader.

Leadership ain't no fun fare bro.

I owe u one big bottle of Alomo bitters for dis comment. grin
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by mecussey(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
chriskosherbal:
I don't really know why but i just like DAVIDO so much

I don't know why grin

Yea, he is going to lead in the industry finally. Wizkid is just missing in the hood though, he is worldwide guy but he is going to lose it with time. Nothing pass having the support of your kingsmen.
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by Flashytv(m): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=Flashytv post=107988774][/quote]
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by RighteousI: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Where is the proof that he donated the money to the orphanages?
Re: CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans by GEEBITE: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Like a threat right not to mention you. The constitution stated any Nigerian citizen by birth(go and verify how the constitution defines citizenship by birth) . Saraki's case has been settled in court when he was even a Governor.

Atiku's case is different and very contentious .The bone there is Jada where he was born was part of Northern Cameroun and they coukd not be called Nigerians. What will knock off that case is clear. Azikwe(a former President) and even Awolowo were not Nigerians when they were born in 1904 and 1909 respectively. Were they disqualified from running for PRESIDENT?
Ifesinachi22:

Nigerias constitution specifically states that to be eligible to contest for the President of Nigeria, you must be a Nigerian born in Nigeria. Not outside Nigeria.

Why was APC taking Atiku to Court that when Atiku was born in Adamawa, Adamawa was still part of Northern Cameroon not part of Nigeria? It's because of this part of the constitution.

If you understand this, good. If you don't understand it, don't mention me again please. Ask a Legal Luminary close to you or you Google What the nation's constitution says about it.

I'm out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From 1 Million March For Obaseki / Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy / South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.