Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,199 members, 7,957,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Abuja, Niger, Kaduna And Northern States Fish Farmer Lets Meet Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Abuja, Niger, Kaduna And Northern States Fish Farmer Lets Meet Here (192 Views)

Fish Farmer Bitten By Gaboon Viper / FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn / For All Okro Farmers Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja, Niger, Kaduna And Northern States Fish Farmer Lets Meet Here by ngagriconsult: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
I welcome you all to this forum, am here to share ideal on how you can manage your fish in this new season where your pond water gets cold and fish stop eating,
(STOCKING TIMING) this is one FACTOR that many of us don't put into consideration when stocking.

Over the years many farmer will advice using multivitamin, and my brain can't process how multivitamin increases dissolve oxygen in the water for the fish to able to digest food.

That's misinformation or an avenue to sell multivitamin, don't get deceived,

Tell me how your fish react to feed from tomorrow morning, then I will now introduce you to a new method on how you manage your water and feeding timing.

Thank you, while i await your comment

(1) (Reply)

Snail Farming / Current And Latest Feed In Town Now Available At Alakuko / Ogun Commissioner, Odedina, emerges 'Agricultural Performer Of The Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.