Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) (1787 Views)

Modern Ladies And Their Methodical Begging / 30+ Brutally Honest Illustrations Show What's Wrong With Today's Society / What's Wrong With Today's Teenage Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by larryking540: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
DEAR HOUSE :

Times have changed whereby men have to shout or raise their voice at ladies when ever things go wrong in a relationship during argument as today's modern ladies call it
or term it as Abuse or Been Abusive

..so what I would like to know do men still prefer to raise their voice at ladies as means of corrections or it's better they just let the ladies do their stuff IN A Relationship .....

Share Your suggestions house...

Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Franzinni: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
A real man should never raise his voice over any conversation with any individual. Ever !!!

The more you control your tone while you express your opinions the more the other person caves in under your masculinity.

Women don't know how to respond to that type of conversation when they are ready to biker and nag.

Just remain calm and voice your opinion with the most controlled tone you have, you will see magic ...

2 Likes

Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Franzinni:
A real man should never raise his voice over any conversation with any individual. Ever !!!

The more you control your tone while you express your opinions the more the other person caves in under your masculinity.

Women don't know how to respond to that type of conversation when they are ready to biker and nag.

Just remain calm and voice your opinion with the most controlled tone you have, you will see magic ...

Kikikikikiki grin
He say na real man...
Real man kor...
Fake man ni...

2 Likes

Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by shawnfamous(m): 3:31am On Nov 27, 2021
What do u mean by allow them to their stuff? Go online and rant their nonsense?
Someone said a real man should never raise his voice at any individual. I'm tired of this real man thing, I don't really know how fake and real a person could be. Raising my voice at u is not violence, just a show of how pained I am. But if u raise Ur voice at Me for no meaningful reason, we go turn that venue to orchestra o.

2 Likes

Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Nov 27, 2021
shawnfamous:
What do u mean by allow them to their stuff? Go online and rant their nonsense?
Someone said a real man should never raise his voice at any individual. I'm tired of this real man thing, I don't really know how fake and real a person could be.

1. Raising my voice at u is not violence, just a show of how pained I am.

2. But if u raise Ur voice at Me for no meaningful reason, we go turn that venue to orchestra o.
1. More like a sign that you are angry and probably need to go cool off before you engage. If say na for work, you go raise your voice like that at your coworker or boss? What then makes you think it is OK to raise your voice against a spouse you claim to love? undecided

2. You claim you can raise your voice to show how pained you are but what if what you call pained is not meaningful to the other person then by your statement there, that person is justified if he/she attacks you that situation, abi?. undecided

1 Like

Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Franzinni: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Franzinni Na people like Dis MANCHI de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free.. WAITING DE WORRY U.. U NO 1 GET SENSE..

MUMU MAN

70yrs OLD MAN..

WTF MAN

You are still a streety so you don't count ! Have a nice one.

Kala... Haha you dey play gta too mush.
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Kemight15: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2021
This feminism is gradually turning to joker cheesy grin

Comedy happy hour

So I must speak with bedroom voice or bed voice when I'm angry

Very soon they will say we shouldn't talk at all, we should just drink water when we are angry and that's all

1 Like

Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Franzinni: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool pikin wey no knw how MARKET take start, go always see market as em play GROUND.. WTF MAN
silence... all I have for you from now is silence. I hope it's loud enough for you.
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by skywalker240(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Franzinni:

I'd rather not be a real man instead of following your advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by saintvc(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
But she can raise her voice at me because she is a woman.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Jman06(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Franzinni:

I knew I was going to see "real man" on this thread!

Real man kor
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Franzinni: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jman06:
I knew I was going to see "real man" on this thread!

Real man kor
yep you did.... There are real men...

It you don't get it, I understand.
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Franzinni: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
skywalker240:

and how is that my business? What you eat won't make me shit with all due respect. Have a blessed evening .
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
saintvc:
But she can raise her voice at me because she is a woman.
Rubbish
Rubbish! Na wetin e tell you be that? undecided
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Jman06(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Franzinni:
yep you did.... There are real men...

It you don't get it, I understand.

Your idea of a "real man" is actually that of a coward and pussy wiped niggas who dare not express themselves in the presence of their wives!

3 Likes

Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Icandream: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Franzinni:

Pple usually act base on their temperament. U don't expect a sanguine to respond to situations like a phlegmatic, likewise a melancholic can never act like a choleric. So according to u if a sanguine or choleric who are naturally social and lousy shouts when arguing with the opposite sex it means he's not a real man. Abeg change this una real man mentality
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Franzinni: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Icandream:

Pple usually act base on their temperament. U don't expect a sanguine to respond to situations like a phlegmatic, likewise a melancholic can never act like a choleric. So according to u if a sanguine or choleric who are naturally social and lousy shouts when arguing with the opposite sex it means he's not a real man. Abeg change this una real man mentality
you base your assertions from your understanding of temperament like human beings are governed by that ...what ever happened to discipline and self control do you believe a sanguine person can't have self control?
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Franzinni: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Jman06:
Your idea of a "real man" is actually that of a coward and pussy wiped niggas who dare not express themselves in the presence of their wives!

your opinions are yours and I understand you are bound by the degree of your understanding.
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Icandream: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Franzinni:
you base your assertions from your understanding of temperament like human beings are governed by that ...what ever happened to discipline and self control do you believe a sanguine person can't have self control?

Read 'why u act the way u do" and you'll have a proper understanding of why pple respond to situations differently
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Franzinni: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2021
Icandream:

Read 'why u act the way u do" and you'll have a proper understand of why pple responds to situations differently
I don't dispute temperament just like you can't dispute discipline and self control.

A real man has mastered the self to the highest degree possible by him.

And self control trumps temperament because it takes being self aware to have self control ... that is my point from the jump.
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Franzinni:

I subscribe to everything you said except the bolded. A man is a man no matter the trait he possesses. There is nothing like a real man and a real woman.
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2021
skywalker240:

I loathe it when people classify men expressing a given trait as a[b] 'real man'[/b]. Be yourself and exude your own confidence as a man, a real man is a hoax.
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Franzinni: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
I subscribe to everything you said except the bolded. A man is a man no matter the trait he possesses. There is nothing like a real man and a real woman.
in the world of now, a man is not a man just by possession of a male Instruments...look around you, many "men" are turning gay or bisexual... it is because men are becoming effeminate due to the proliferation of gay activities becoming mainstream ...a real man is valid and real men are becoming extinct.

A real man is quantified by the content of his character and not by his Instruments.

It's going to become worst till when real men can only be simulated in computers because men would have sisied out completely.

These are my personal opinions though.
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by skywalker240(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
I loathe it when people classify men expressing a given trait as a[b] 'real man'[/b]. Be yourself and exude your own confidence as a man, a real man is a hoax.
I just tire for the Italian Man, called Mr Frazinni
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Franzinni:

Rubbish smelling talk grin grin I bet this was written by a woman
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Franzinni: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Rubbish smelling talk grin grin I bet this was written by a woman
how much do you want to throw away? You better bet wisely.

It's a painful thing to accept that most male individuals have no understanding of what a man really is... and that is why you instinctively contest my deduction.

That is my opinion and it works for me and countless other men who are worth their weight in salt.

Stay blessed, stay humble
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Limassol(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2021
Franzinni:
in th

A real man is quantified by the content of his character and not by his Instruments.

It's going to become worst till when real men can only be simulated in computers because men would have sisied out completely.

These are my personal opinions though.

Just to be clear, there is no such thing as a "real man", the phrase itself is boderline meaningless when explaining humans, for we are complex,dynamic and not as black and white as some people try to make it seem. however, it is worth saying that, gentlemen rarely shout angrily at their spouse, i for one don't. That said, does that mean men who do are bad/fake? Not necessarily. There could myriad of reason for such outburst -- stress, mental health, an underlying condition, e.t.c. until you fully understand the cause of their emotions, desist from giving men such an absurd label.
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by Franzinni: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Limassol:
Just to be clear, there is no such thing as a "real man", the phrase itself is boderline meaningless when explaining humans, for we are complex,dynamic and not as black and white as some people try to make it seem. however, it is worth saying that, gentlemen rarely shout angrily at their spouse, i for one don't. That said, does that mean men who do are bad/fake? Not necessarily. There could myriad of reason for such outburst -- stress, mental health, an underlying condition, e.t.c. until you fully understand the cause of their emotions, desist from giving men such an absurd label.
I understand your point but I hope you can understand mine ... you see everybody is a product of their experiences, and your experiences largely dictate your thought pattern... and due to the present psychological state of the world I personally feel it's appropriate to label a man who has self control in all situations as a real man .. going by my personal experiences, I realize emotion is the driving force of an individual and it trumps logic every time... and a man who doesn't have mastery of his emotion will never have self control. Therefore revealing a weakness. Most men today lady self control and the few who have it are rarely portrayed as role models.

The term real man should not be seen as a concrete description but my way of describing a man who has mastered his emotions and ultimately himself.
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
Franzinni:

And countless other men who are worth their weight in salt.

Well I’m worth my weight in gold. That’s the difference
Re: Communication With Today's Ladies (modern Ladies ) by SteelMcqueen: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Franzinni:

Mr Franzinni!!!!!! I agree with you 110%......every single thing including 'real men'. Spot on!!!
If these pussies weren't so temperamental and took the responsibility of men, we wouldn't have had to separate the real men from the half men.

Plus it's so shocking from the response to your post, these men lack basic understanding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Do You Remember This Cartoon? / No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! / [pictures] What I Eat To Add Weight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.