Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition (36970 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Visit Alhaji Tanko Yakassai (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Vistra40: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ovamboland:

I know what core north means.
Why didn't you mention 'core' all the while? Jonathan never won the core north, even Yaradua struggled in the core north.

Even if we decide to take the entire 19 northern states into consideration, buhari won up to 70% of the northern Nigeria. Technically, the former presidents lost the north resoundingly
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Ovamboland(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

In this Nigeria we have performers. Ones who did not loot us until tomorrow and keep a chokehold on democracy in their region for almost two decades.

If there was no Marwa Tinubu could not have capitalised on his work for glory. If there was no Fashola we will not be talking about Tinubu today. He should do what he does best. Push better candidates than himself and sit aside as an elder statesman same thing with Atiku. They are rubbish leaders their strength is politics and even then they are the ones that know how to pervert the political process which has brought the country to this point.

Make Fashola president if you like not Tinubu. Make Zulum a VP let’s move forward. Old cargo should go and build a next generation of decent politicians that can replace them.

You love romanticizing with unworkable solution. Only APC members can determine who their candidate will be not outsiders and I believe many factors will come into consideration. You can either support their candidate or look for the next party?
You think every American who voted Biden at 77 to replace Trump were only looking at a single reason?
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Vistra40: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ovamboland:

Why was he losing them consistently for 12 years until 2015 alliance with SW that got the attention of those states

Just so you know, despite PMB’s alliance with the SW in 2015, he lost in kogi, plateau, Nasarawa, adamawa and taraba states. It was the SW that pushed him across the finish line. As much as winning the north is important, you cannot do so well up there without the south and vice versa
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by dapolaw(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Are you done? Your hates and bigotry has blinded you to know what we are discussing here is not about Tinubu...

I am done spoon-feeding an adult and you can go to basking in the euphoria of your foolery.

Speaktruth88:

You think you have said something? Tinubu will not be a president of this country he can rule SW until he dies since he is your god. We don’t need his type on the federal level. Now run back and collect your pocket money from “daddy”.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Ovamboland:

You love romanticizing with unworkable solution. Only APC members can determine who their candidate will be not outsiders and I believe many factors will come into consideration. You can either support their candidate or look for the next party?
You think every American who voted Biden at 77 to replace Trump were only looking at a single reason?

It is obvious the Tinubu machine has kicked in. Just like Atiku is trying to with pdp. Obviously una no dey tire. We go chop your money start sharing. Go and bring us fresh candidates it’s not APC party or indeed pdp that votes in candidates it is NIGERIANS stop putting trash people as our options.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by GreatCracker(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
erinalex:

By the mentioning of Tinubu's name, comments will start flying up and down.

Tinubu this, Tinubu that......

These youths will never learn from the mistake made by the old people yrs back.

Tinubu is more clever than these senseless youths, he is moving around the length and breath of Nigeria, soliciting for support.

Youths are tight to the social media, wailing, crying, complaining and posting abusive comments.
Instead of the youths to bring out their own candidate, and start supporting the fellow, spiritually, financially ,start selling his name to all the corners in Nigeria....

Despite the release from INEC that 70% of the registered voters for 2023 election are youths.

It is Tinubu's name you always find on the lips, inadvertently making him more popular.

If Nigerian youths are no longer gullible, they should stop wasting their energy on Tinubu 's matter.

2023 is very close by, youths by now ,should have brought out the name of their own candidate ,and start doing the needful for their man.

But do they have brain to do that... NO.

They would rather spend their time to discuss Tinubu.

To the youths, castigating Tinubu gives them a kind of Joy.

To make the record straight..... If the way APC governs Lagos State is the same way Tinubu will rule Nigeria... I pray that he Never become the President.

Unfortunately, it requires more than prayers to stop these evil people..... It is not about name calling but more of strategic planning and management...... I guess that's where I'm different from the youths.

you're on point

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo / FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return / PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo)