Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition (36958 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Visit Alhaji Tanko Yakassai (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by yahmohy27: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:
Tinubu is greedy if he can't place the good of all above his personal ambition, and anyone supporting such an unhealthy aspirant is not mindful of the calibre of personality Nigerians need as President now.

In Tinubu, we'll end up having another president visiting UK quarterly for health issues.
That's your thinking.
God doesn't work that way
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by wink2015(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubu is not popular in the southern part of Nigeria.

Nigeria should look for a younger President who is innovative, creative and productive.

NOT ALL THOSE 'RENT SEEKERS"

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by aryzgreat: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Ndi Ala!

Keep dreaming snuff stained dentition

Another dead man living, NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
We feel your pain
We would see who laughs last
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by aryzgreat: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2021
I will rather have a Northerner ruling us than Tinubu.

Nonsense!

If APC venture bring him, let PDP bring a Northerner, let's test his popularity.

The same way SW scuttled a fellow Southerner tenure by fronting and aligning with a Northerner is same way we shall repay the betrayal.

North will keep ruling us until greedy SW knows what is called equity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by SocialJustice: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:
Tinubu is greedy if he can't place the good of all above his personal ambition, and anyone supporting such an unhealthy aspirant is not mindful of the calibre of personality Nigerians need as President now.

In Tinubu, we'll end up having another president visiting UK quarterly for health issues.
The man wants to make sure he ends up collecting 10% of whatever Nigeria earns.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Nukilia: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

So Tinubu was already commander chief and could deploy soldiers as a civilian. That means he will be able to deal with miscreants and bandits if he becomes president

You mean unleashing soldiers on innocent Nigerians leaving the criminals with matches to go Scott free grin
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by purpleicious(f): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2021
We are finished!
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by toujurs: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2021
AutoC:

Oshibajo by far
Taa, whch kind osibanjo, what does he know in politics, in business what does he know, he is a pastor selected into power via quota.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by yahmohy27: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

How people take this Man's greed for political sagacity is beyond me. nuf said, I don't care who governs Nigeria going forward, no one can be worse than the mannequin.
Ipob won't support him.
He doesn't need their either. As usual north and west are enough

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by BabaO2: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:

How?
Because he went for knee surgery?
If you have money with good medical checkup, you probably might have been recommended for such surgery too. I have been recommended but turned it down in Nigeria. He only went to correct surface pains, that's not sickness man
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by ArewaNorth: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2021
See how wailers are wailing... Tinubu all the way...I think Tinubu may be sole candidate of APC come next year's APC primary election except for formalities reason.

BAT all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by HRMK: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2021
that is obvious enough!i rather advise tinubu supports the presidential ambition of vp osinbajo who is more healthy and also younger!!
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by ihedioramma: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by ThatFairGuy: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin
Like Peter Obi who's more innovative and popular in South than Tinubu grin

Biafraudulents
wink2015:
Tinubu is not popular in the southern part of Nigeria.

Nigeria should look for a younger President who is innovative, creative and productive.

NOT ALL THOSE 'RENT SEEKERS"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2021
AutoC:

Oshibajo by far

I also prefer Osinbajo to Tinubu. In fact, I also prefer Fashola to Tinubu. But the decision is in between them, and there is nothing we can do about it. If only we can have them on different platforms, then we have a lot to do by voting for Osinbajo. But if Tinubu finally becomes APC flag bearer, then I think Tinubu would be better than Atiku. After all, they are both of the same age bracket. Meanwhile, Tinubu's leadership would be far far better than that of Atiku.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by yahmohy27: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2021
wwwihy:
“He (Tinubu) just came to visit me but actually I have two of them (presidential aspirants) that I have earmarked right from the beginning and I made a vow that anyone of them who came to ask for my support first is the person I would support. Tinubu is the first person.”

Tinubu has been patient enough;

In 1993, Tinubu supported MKO
In 1999, Tinubu supported Olu Falae
In 2003, Tinubu supported Obasanjo
In 2007 , Tinubu supported Atiku and gave Atiku platform (Action Congress) to contest against Yardua
In 2011, Tinubu supported Jonathan
In 2015, Tinubu supported Buhari
In 2019, Tinubu supported President Buhari
In 2023, Everyone must join hands together to support Tinubu

Abi he tried for us
Though he needs no support from ipob I before they start complaining
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by joyandfaith: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Lovenorth:

You mean unprepared Yoruba man?

Unprepared nigerian.
In 1979, Awolowo was ever ready for presidency. He lost to Shagari. In 1993, Abiola was ever ready, election was annulled.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by aryzgreat: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2021
I trust PDP to play the game.

If Tinubu thinks he is popular, let APC field him and PDP field a Northerner. Let's see if he will get 30% votes.

Good enough PDP left their zoning open.

Two can play d game. Betraying South South by aligning with North can also be played this time.

North keeps winning until South get sense.

Tinubu and nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2021
PVision2020:
Tinubu is already looking beyond the primary election hurdle. Who PDP presents will go a long way in determining how easy his journey will be to the throne.

U think the cabal is sleeping until they rise. It is better for Apc to crash than give him the ticket.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by defash8: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2021
I am yet to see his agenda on how to address our major challenges. We need to see compelling manifesto

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by BabaO2: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2021
aryzgreat:
I will rather have a Northerner ruling us than Tinubu.

Nonsense!

If APC venture bring him, let PDP bring a Northerner, let's test his popularity.

The same way SW scuttled a fellow Southerner tenure by fronting and aligning with a Northerner is same way we shall repay the betrayal.

North will keep ruling us until greedy SW knows what is called equity
Which 'fellow' southerner u are talking about? How many regions do u have in southern Nigeria and how many were substantively visible in ur so called deceptive fellow southerner government?
Tinubu will win overwhelmingly irrespective of the opposition. Permutations and strategies are not factored on some inconsequential less than 5% votes.

6 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Crixxx: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
I will support any yoruba man for president come 2023
To you cursed haters from land of dying sun, who don pass you don pass you and nothing you descendants of ape can do to stop any yoruba man from contesting come 2023, support yoruba now to stop your wailing from entering anothe level in 2023
You support or you don't, we don't give a fvck, just know that you are politically useless and inconsequential 5%

When housefly think they've become bird. Going round OUK's home begging for support like a house rat who don pass you don pass you indeed
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by tesppidd: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:

Seriously speaking how many times have we heard about Tinubu visiting UK for treatment in the last 5 years?

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by sammirano: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
I will support any yoruba man for president come 2023
To you cursed haters from land of dying sun, who don pass you don pass you and nothing you descendants of ape can do to stop any yoruba man from contesting come 2023, support yoruba now to stop your wailing from entering anothe level in 2023
You support or you don't, we don't give a fvck, just know that you are politically useless and inconsequential 5%

grin smackdown
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by BlackPantherxXx: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy

Even you have put in your support for Tinubu.

Finally he can help stop the erosion back in the red mud area grin

Since you guys don't have Governors that can do it.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2021
JosephXavier:
Tinubu has no place in Aso rock if we're telling ourselves the truth

He is not qualified and at his age too is a calamity

Well, we will need the presidential election to decide that sir.

Most people who are opposed to Tinubu are doing their Politics on social media , some of them don't have PVCs and some of those who have don't bother to come out to vote but somehow want to determine the outcome of the presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Frog eye bullion van criminal. Next president of Iragbiji Town Union

Bros, you need to join active politics and start campaigning for the candidate you want.

Abusing and cursing Tinubu online will not make any difference.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Zhirinovsky: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Atiku is a saint when compared to Tinubu.

Tinubu doesn't just eat and let go, he converts the whole state/country to his personal estate and the citizens to his slaves.

He alone will chose who gets what going forward.

Imagine Buba Marwa ruled lagos and handed over to tinubu without any interference but can't say the same for tinubu even till now.

JAMO84:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria, though I prefer Osinbajo or any Younger and more vibrant person from another formidable party apart from PDP and APC.

Nigeria is not ready to Change the old order. We are still stuck with the big two for now.

Those who are against Tinubu ambition will either tell you to vote Atiku, or support Igbo presidency.

Atiku is a bigger thief than Tinubu. Tinubu allegedly stole Lagos money. Atiku allegedly stole Nigeria's money.

Nigeria cannot trust Igbo with presidency for now, their commitment to Nigeria unity is too weak, power brokers and majority of Nigerians will not be comfortable with Igbo in aso rock.

TINUBU HAS THE RIGHT TO CONTEST

IT'S NOT MUST YOU SUPPORT HIM

EVERYONE SHOULD VOTE THEIR CHOICE

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by ReoCoker: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Crixxx:

That mod is a yoloba tribal ape na.
The bile in that comment Dy sweet me. You can tell he is really in pains upon nothing concern Igbo for the post. grin
Very tribalistic mod.... He took down my comment, the next thing is to ban me for calling him out.

As for that dude that gave his silly comment, if you check well, he is a bus conductor at Orilé.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Applauds EndSARS Protesters / Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.