Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,724 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court (60255 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Yaggi: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by ufotty2001: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2021
My ex girlfriend use to complain that my joystick is too big but this my current girlfriend my joystick is like toothpick.. some of this things depend on puss.y

2 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Mrbenny001:
You-all shouting another man's food bla bla are nothing but babies...some of these aboki can carry oversize men... Women looking for big dick only for one night stand and chop and run most women can't stand taking large penis on daily basis

walahi you are so correct. i recall the day i was i traffic with my guy at Tincan where we saw an aboki squatting to s**t in squatting position his g**la was so long that it was touching the ground. me and my friend screamed God!!!!!!! imagine if that one touches a woman on daily basis!!!! na real die be that.

4 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by BafanaBafana: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2021
The man sef agreed with her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by PastorFire: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2021
Ebonygeek:
He's obviously not good at fóreplay. No matter how big a preeq is, a woman can accommodate it after adequate preparation is carried out.
Hausa know wetin be pre-intimacy? Na to climb on top you like lorry..
Do you know what is "Hajiya Jara"?

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Indispensable85(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha...
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by fairwilliams: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2021
Deborah98:
Stop this bashing and mockery guys... You as a man know what you want and btw marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured. We have rights to good choices and decisions. Her marriage her choice. Her life her business.

So can u also calld it off as well?
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Ebonygeek(f): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2021
PastorFire:
No, what's that?
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Joseph08(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2021
Life no balance cry

While some women are crying and even cheating in marriage, cos there Husband's Ogbunigwe is small they're not enjoying sex with him.

Wetin we go do for women sef abeg.

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by PastorFire: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2021
Ebonygeek:

No, what's that?
Wife, shift! That's how their men request for sex from their wives..
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Princessjoke(f): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2021
No woman is looking for big gbola....we just looking for the one that can give us organsm...daz all... Have had my fair share of big penis .. especially when you on the tight side
Aufbauh:
This life indeed 'no balance'.
While some women are looking for'big gbola' this oletete is running from it.
Make haunty Tiwa borrow you her guy na.

You can not tell what women really want!

4 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by techWriter1: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2021
He too big na wahala. he too small na wahala, what have men actually thing?

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by jaeyking(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
grin She saw what's bigger than her.
She encountered the world's biggest snake_Green anaconda between the man's legs.

Not really most dudes up in the north have uncircumcised dick so it looks or feels more larger considering the foreskin

Lastly try to know the age of the lady is she above 20 or probably a teenager

4 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by shaklisco(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2021
Good day good people of nairaland, please am a bolt driver I need a car for rental for a short time period in order to raise cash to fix my car or if anybody can borrow me 250k to pay 300k, 25k weekly for three months.
This is my number zero, nine, zero, seven, six,three, two, nine, eight, two, eight. Thanks
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by alklas(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2021
; grin
No dat Dem dey like
Lol
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Princessjoke(f): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Guys just wanna cum....am very sure he doesn't wanna compromise. And no pre-intimacy and all to even lubricate the place so the big gbola fit slide thru well...how person go bleep finish and under dere dey pepper or pain person...abeg sex is meant to be enjoyed by both parties....
chiommy123:
How is this woman confused? She knows what she wants abeg. You want to kill somebody's daughter abi

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by MRSUCCESS70: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2021
This Life Sha, Another Person Food Is Another Person Poison
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by TheMostComplex1: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Salisu19(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2021
I think we have seen this news here before but come oooo, can the man big dick be the reason she wanted to divorce him? Maybe she never love him or there maybe something else not the big dick..
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
chiommy123:
How is this woman confused? She knows what she wants abeg. You want to kill somebody's daughter abi

Chioma
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by mapet: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2021
awa:
Na waoh... Some are looking for kpola while some are running away

She's in inadventently advertised the guy, he is now the sought after for ladies

2 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Coolgent(m): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Old story since 2018 or 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Aboguede(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2021
See masterbation this morning

This news is actually fake

This is called tell them what to do

If u know u know grin
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by DFERENCE: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2021
I came, i saw, i conquer, never will she ever pronounce that word, over the hills and far away, there is no catching her now, no man's land off she goes, the utter humiliation, she has been taken apart and today she will go home and this day will leave in her memories not just for her lifetime but for all ages [in Jim Begglin's voice]

2 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by adenigga(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2021
ufotty2001:
My ex girlfriend use to complain that my joystick is too big but this my current girlfriend my joystick is like toothpick.. some of this things depend on puss.y
grin cheesy
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by adenigga(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Joseph08:
Life no balance cry

While some women are crying and even cheating in marriage, cos there Husband's Ogbunigwe is small they're not enjoying sex with him.

Wetin we go do for women sef abeg.

Ah ah!!!!.......

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Ishilove: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2021
He is likely uncircumcised
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Testimony1988(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Hahahaha, funny.
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by MISSNORA(f): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2021
awa:
Na waoh... Some are looking for kpola while some are running away
I like it big

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Salisu19(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2021
PastorFire:

Lol!!!!! Funny you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.