Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court (60218 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Awise09(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Why won't she complained, they always marry minor and without pre-intimacy mallam just want to do the thing and enjoy himself without consider the minor
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Divoc19:
He probably doesn't have the skills to back up the size
Have you test it before
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by seyz91(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2021
cheesy
awa:
Na waoh... Some are looking for kpola while some are running away
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2021
grin wenti some dey find naim some dey troway. This life nor balance. grin
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Das1mama: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Abi d man own get bone?
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Urchmantete: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2021
I think it's a "figure of speech" grin grin
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by olahero(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Please leave the woman alone oo, if any of u guys eventually marry to a big O, ur own complain wil b too much... D desires of many folks
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Yankee101: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2021
The number of folks viewing this thread kwa!
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by olahero(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2021
Awise09:
Why won't she complained, they always marry minor and without pre-intimacy mallam just want to do the thing and enjoy himself without consider the minor
you do not talk sense brother, some 14yrs old grl ain't minors any longer bkos they have had more naughty sex styles than their mother

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by atanda247: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2021
awa:
Na waoh... Some are looking for kpola while some are running away
life no balance
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by olympianares: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Na their type go dey make mouth...u don see gbola u wan japa

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Allesgute: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Fugazi
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by snoopz: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2021
When some are actually looking for big gbola to shift their womb, this lady dey run away from am grin
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by sharpwriter(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
grin this is wat too much brantashi can cause, gbola big problem, gbola small problem grin the future is confused
Lol
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Divoc19(f): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Yes. It's all about Sharia law.
Eriokanmi:
Hausa no dey do pre-intimacy. That's the most annoying part. They don't know how to get their spouse ready for sex, same with their women.
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Judd007: 9:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Weapon of mass destruction.
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Fourwinds: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Aufbauh:
This life indeed 'no balance'.
While some women are looking for'big gbola' this oletete is running from it.
Make haunty Tiwa borrow you her guy na.

You can not tell what women really want!

So if the woman was a virgin and her entrance is narrow, she should not complain because of big gbola? Use your brain...not everyone buy into big gbola... By the way not every man knows how to make a woman wet before the main act

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by IbileIfe: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2021
OVB123:
He too big na wahala. he too small na wahala, what do women actually want?
Medium size.

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by tfelicityk(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2021
While some are looking for such pleasure
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Takara: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2021
How will she inform her parents: mum I can't continue with this marriage because
..em em...
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by adenigga(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Takara:
How will she inform her parents: mum I can't continue with this marriage because
..em em...
grin grin
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by adenigga(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Judd007:
Weapon of mass destruction.
Yeeeee........

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2021
chiommy123:
How is this woman confused? She knows what she wants abeg. You want to kill somebody's daughter abi

Don't mind them. I have didcorvered that 90% of women want lasting sex and not big dick.
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Cantonese: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2021
toujurs:
grin so their sex life, is like a warzone like that of iraq and lran

Naso one guy like that in those days for Cotonou, dem dey call am SOJ. Na beg e dey beg women say make dem only let half enter small. Beninoise women dey shout say “son gbangala c’est tres grow”. That is that gbangala too long.
Na hand control e dey use oooo no be waist!
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by treatise: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Aufbauh:
This life indeed 'no balance'.
While some women are looking for'big gbola' this oletete is running from it.
Make haunty Tiwa borrow you her guy na.

You can not tell what women really want!

You won't see a po.rn actress running away from big gbola, it's obvious the wife hasn't been wild on the street.
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Eriokanmi: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Divoc19:
Yes. It's all about Sharia law.
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Fatale: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2021
Knowing What You Want Does Not Make You A Confused person. For Those Of You Shouting She Is Confused.

The Size Of The Penis does Not Guarantee Good Sex.

It Is The Usage And How Lasting it Is Makes It Good For Most Women.

Fatale!
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Oluwadare316(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2021
Moneyboyz:
The guy no get experience, I've learnt that thursting too fast doesn't really bring much fun, slow and steady branching every corner does the job.

Also women who are new to sex or haven't given birth have problem with big dicks sometimes, which is why you as a man need experience to make her enjoy it.

You need to lubricate and do a lot of pre intimacy, let her beg you for it before you proceed with the installation. Then lubricate both bolt and nut before you tight then together.
She won't ever forget you
Nice, techniques matters.
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Edembasilprutus(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2021
So she has never seen it
Before getting married in the first place.

This is why I quote some people wrong by saying not to knack till wedding night.

Na scam we knack oooo

Abeg make una check my signature
If any way you can help to make my dreams come reality, thanks.
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by aimmoney9: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Abemy:

The man is not skillful, he only rely on his size, that's why the whole thing was terrible.

If he had known how to use what he have, the lady will always ask for more, I can tell the wife only felt pressure from her v walls, the clit. could not be reached by the man, and as such, pressure was excerted on the walls without corresponding pleasure on the clitoris.

The woman on her part must be a novist, she will later regret her decision when she later became used to the fact that any enjoyed sex have mix feelings of pains and pleasure.
Aunty all this one na long grammar wait until he puts it inside you then you will know what the woman is talking about....
Some dicks are not meant for women... grin grin
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Ogbanga0913: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Who do dis to dis generation...
Insatiable season of generations.
Wia is dat hunty wey leave her hubby bcoz of small pimpim, opportunity don come o for her to mek into the ark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.