Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court (60226 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Divoc19(f): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2021
He probably doesn't have the skills to back up the size

15 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by espn(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Why now...
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Doctoadisa(m): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Ooo boyy chaii mheeeen.
Nor be small thing oo

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Mohamizy: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Women really have power in Islam, especially when it's practiced the right way

3 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by EmzyT: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2021
“Two days later, when he came to visit me, we had sex again, but the experience was too much to bear. It was then I knew that I could not continue with the marriage because of the size of his penis,” she added.

Local woman can no Longer Can, She saw the situation at Hand and lost all Ability to Can cheesy

3 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by DimIsaac10(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Since I was born... Now I am getting old...... I have I never seen the Lord changeth..... Or have you seen?......

3 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Aufbauh:
This life indeed 'no balance'.
While some women are looking for'big gbola' this oletete is running from it.
Make haunty Tiwa borrow you her guy na.

You can not tell what women really want!

SHUT UP!!!
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Grandmeister(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2021
If you really believe she is seeking for a divorce because of the size of his dick then I've got an airport to sell to you.

2 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by ImoleNaija: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Wahala

The male lawyers & the judge would be like, "Oga, you fit cut some soap for us?"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by fredoooooo: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2021
When you buy no testing

2 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Alaborn12: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Power of mass destruction

3 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by billyG(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Two days later, when he came to visit me, we had sex again, but the experience was too much to bear.
Are they doing it in her father's house?
Picture of d bura or I dnt believe it.
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by adenigga(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2021
Divoc19:
He probably doesn't have the skills to back up the size
grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by adenigga(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Alaborn12:
Power of mass destruction

Yeeeee........

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by MossLuv: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Aufbauh:
This life indeed 'no balance'.
While some women are looking for'big gbola' this oletete is running from it.
Make haunty Tiwa borrow you her guy na.

You can not tell what women really want!

God created us uniquely. All women are not the same. Some like big, some like small, while some like midium, and some even prefere ordinary fingers.

7 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by judinho07(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2021
"na waa'oooh...i lyk d fact dat baba joystick de wrk well'aa na she no fit carry'm not d other way'round.....but wait'ooh 1wk marrage sex 2'timx...omo if dem reach 1'month walaiị anunty go get k'leg...lol.!!!??
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Ebonygeek(f): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2021
He's obviously not good at fóreplay. No matter how big a preeq is, a woman can accommodate it after adequate preparation is carried out.

16 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Wana69: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2021
The gbola other people seek

2 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Agboconsult1(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Can a 13 year old girl withstand that size of big johnny.?

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Philanderboy(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Mayng01:
One man’s food...........
Life isn’t fair.
Is surely another man's poison jahrey
Mayng01:
Life isn’t fair.
Mayng01:
Life isn’t fair.

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2021
awa:
Na waoh... Some are looking for kpola while some are running away
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Juanmike(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Onyi22 will be salivating to this post. The girl too like big thing like mine...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Hassanmaye(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2021
insidelife22:
you see,I have decided to put my self first in any relationship with this pussy ass bitches..

women are insatiable,both finicially,materially and emotionally
I don't want to do anything with them just family pressure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 27, 2021
chiommy123:
How is this woman confused? She knows what she wants abeg. You want to kill somebody's daughter abi

What about you, what do you want ?

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Basicend:
Women and their confusion. . If it is small, they complain. . if it is medium, they say they want big. . if it is big, the run away and say it is a snake. .

What does these specie called women want. .?

She no sample that thing before she married the guy?
Hahahhahahaha that gender
Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Moneyboyz: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2021
The guy no get experience, I've learnt that thursting too fast doesn't really bring much fun, slow and steady branching every corner does the job.

Also women who are new to sex or haven't given birth have problem with big dicks sometimes, which is why you as a man need experience to make her enjoy it.

You need to lubricate and do a lot of pre intimacy, let her beg you for it before you proceed with the installation. Then lubricate both bolt and nut before you tight then together.
She won't ever forget you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by nwakibie3(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2021
The man don go marry underage girl

3 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by nwakibie3(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2021
awa:
Na waoh... Some are looking for kpola while some are running away

Just ask for the girl's age first.

2 Likes

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by adenigga(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Agboconsult1:
Can a 13 year old girl withstand that size of big johnny.?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court by Abemy(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/His-manhood-is-too-big-Divorce-seeking-woman-tells-court

The man is not skillful, he only rely on his size, that's why the whole thing was terrible.

If he had known how to use what he have, the lady will always ask for more, I can tell the wife only felt pressure from her v walls, the clit. could not be reached by the man, and as such, pressure was excerted on the walls without corresponding pleasure on the clitoris.

The woman on her part must be a novist, she will later regret her decision when she later became used to the fact that any enjoyed sex have mix feelings of pains and pleasure.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.