Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) (44024 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates 15 Years Of Being A TV Host (Photos, Video) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Frank150: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beauty with success.... What a combo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
My Crush cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
"Nigerian blogger and writer Linda Ikeji is celebrating 15 years anniversary since she started blogging."

Has a beautiful personality, and especially her face, but her butt is too fat to attract somebody like.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
congrats....

as i put on my xray vision glasses, and just realised her left breast is WAY smaller than her right one (in that green top). lets celebrate!!

[img]https://c./_vA_M2BOjJMAAAAC/pianocat.gif[/img]
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by asorockvibesblo: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
its not too late for you to start, i can build a very standard blog for you and teach yoy how to blog.
just contact me.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Whether na AZ or this woman come dey fine these days
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Frank150:
Beauty with success.... What a combo

Indeed.
Truly accomplished.
But I don't know about self-made. Nobody is self-made. If they make a list of those who made this success possible, it will be mile long!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Awise09(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
15 years of gossiping and enter into millions, nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by merits(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Priscy01:
Nigerian blogger and writer Linda Ikeji is celebrating 15 years anniversary since she started blogging.

Recounting her journey as a blogger, Linda Ikeji said she started as a personal and lifestyle blogger in which she only writes about herself and her life.

Igbere TV reports that the single mother of one and billionaire media mogul, in her post on Instagram, revealed that she later started writing about others in 2007.

Her blog soon became a gossip and news blog making her one of the pioneers of entertainment news online in Nigeria. She also shared a screenshot of her first blog post which dated back to November 26, 2001.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWuwW2NNdMr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Born 19 September 1980, Igbere TV reports that Linda Ikeji is known for her blog and controversial publications online.
The future is tired

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by CUMIN: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
If the men behind the scenes of your success talk you will crash

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
15 years of gossiping undecided

Kinda started by blogging about herself and lifestyle. If u followed her u will easily know most things about her she was always very open about herself and her struggles and accomplishments. She’s a natural blogger. Didn’t start it cos if the money bt passion.

2009 i was a fan of her addictive blog b4 Bellanaija and then nairaland. She’s paid her dues. Congrats babe

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
If the truth is told, young men and women will not run into blogging, thinking that they will one day buy a house in banana Island.

But hey.... the gullible will always believe

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by lailo: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
That bastard son story will always hunt her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by wisdom042(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
I love this lady’s smile and her energy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Obason22(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
When this one go marry nah
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
wink Beautiful, congratulations
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Meedon: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yes!

The future

is

She-Male

FutureIsFemale:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by dfrost: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
Great woman, congrats to her. she should be the role model of every young lady not those ''men are scum''lunatics undecided

I admire her courage but a role model? I doubt that brother. Because she was one of those endorsing independence and stay woke for women, that they do really need men in their lives only to become a single mom.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mercychen:
Yeah.. shes the real super woman @ "Self-made".
No man can trash-talk her.

grin That's the only thing you feminist dream of "to make so much money so that no man can trashtalk her"
The same person wizkid trashtalked tire. Aunty wanted to cry she nau went to report to commissioner of police that wizkid said he will send his junior brother to beat her up grin

Wizkid was later summoned by the commissioner but the commissioner was just taking pictures with The machala grin

Society doesn't give a fvck about a woman that has money because you women are naturally tight-fisted to non-family members. So who your millions help that you want nobody to "trashtalk" you. Make Una park well joor

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
The wigs look so fake especially the center part.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sperm thief grin

Werey dey fear menopause, she quickly go steal sperm grin

I have no personal problem with Linda but I hate hypocrites of which she's one
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
The future is definitely grin grin

MTN data subscription still remains 300#/GB. Check my signature for details.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by LikeAking: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Obason22:
When this one go marry nah

When she see u.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE

Mumu post,
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
lailo:
That bastard son story will always hunt her.

Increase the volume

The fact still remained that she gave birth to a bastard because Jeremy outrightly rejected th bastard she gave birth to
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
SaveMeLord:

grin That's the only thing you feminist dream of "to make so much money so that no man can trashtalk her"
The same person wizkid trashtalked tire. Aunty wanted to cry she nau went to report to commissioner of police that wizkid said he will send his junior brother to beat her up grin

Wizkid was later summoned by the commissioner but the commissioner was just taking pictures with The machala grin

Society doesn't give a fvck about a woman that has money because you women are naturally tight-fisted to non-family members. So who your millions help that you want nobody to "trashtalk" you. Make Una park well joor

Heheheheeee . How does that affect her as a person or the billions in her account?

Abegiii

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
She is my number 1 crush.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wizzy finish this babe that year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim / Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.