Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) (44030 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates 15 Years Of Being A TV Host (Photos, Video) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by odirk(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
see her jaws. that jaws has eat money in this life
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by KingEverest: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
dfrost:

I admire her courage but a role model? I doubt that brother. Because she was one of those endorsing independence and stay woke for women, that they do really need men in their lives only to become a single mom.

Ok but atleast she completely independent compared to those online fake feminists who in real life depend on men for almost everytin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
After using good luck Jonathan to cash out

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by IbileIfe: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
No woman is self made.
No man is self made.

Linda Ikeji must stop telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Olam09(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

so amebo don turn blogging (OK ooo) dis ...aunty and DAT kemi sabi choke eye for celebrity personal life..like say na dem born dem

association of baby's mama geng

happy 15 yrs of amebo

You've probably not heard about Wendy Williams.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baby mama
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by toujurs: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Imo state women are very pretty, walahi. But for keeps ehn. Chai most are a no no
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
I'm so used to NL that I find most blogs' setting unattractive.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
15 years of gossiping undecided

Nigerians love gossips and fake news so she is cashing out billions.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
She is the reason many ladies took to blogging........ Hoping to become rich .......... cheesy

All nah wash ......... grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by damola1: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Which one is self made….
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Toks2008:
Igbo amaka.. You do well.

I love ladies from Imo state. Very strong willed ladies.
You can say that again and again.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
How she take be self made ?? So she no get sugar daddy?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by stayclearofme: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Mu.. mu
You won't see her when it is bad news about women. FUTURE IS FEMALE Kii you there!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Mancrossfire: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:

Ok but atleast she completely independent compared to those online fake feminists who in real life depend on men for almost everytin

Mr man if the men she is depending on coughs...third mainland bridge will collapse. She is an hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Congrats
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
The future have one eye now grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Newboss(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
olaboy33:
Seun should do well and celebrate nairaland also...it shouldn't be run like the dark Web

Follow follow.

One day, you go enter gutter. Be original

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by GoldenSpec: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wen are we celebrating Nairaland own?

Pls do quick oo i wan chop Amala wit gbegiri grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 1:27am On Nov 28, 2021
Priscy01:
Nigerian blogger and writer Linda Ikeji is celebrating 15 years anniversary since she started blogging.

Recounting her journey as a blogger, Linda Ikeji said she started as a personal and lifestyle blogger in which she only writes about herself and her life.

Igbere TV reports that the single mother of one and billionaire media mogul, in her post on Instagram, revealed that she later started writing about others in 2007.

Her blog soon became a gossip and news blog making her one of the pioneers of entertainment news online in Nigeria. She also shared a screenshot of her first blog post which dated back to November 26, 2001.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWuwW2NNdMr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Born 19 September 1980, Igbere TV reports that Linda Ikeji is known for her blog and controversial publications online.
If you observe well from her 1st write up u see the challenges of an average Nigerian entrepreneur without connection, you see that not all your business ideas cum business will make it till the end, you see that as an entrepreneur ideas doesnt come fully formed...lol I learnt this from Mark Zuckerberg and you can see the importance of a mentor from either someone you know or you look up to following their way of doing things by observing what they talk about. You see in itself that money is actually useless that the most important thing is looking for ways to create, identify, innate/ perceived value.. you might not believe this but if Elon musk donated all his wealth to charity he will still be among the world's richest men in 1 to 5 yrs cos he has developed the appetite of solving problems people shy away from..
And you have got to evolve overtime continue to do what works and discard what doesnt. And consistency is glaring from the above write up almost 2 decades wow..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Omoslim26: 1:52am On Nov 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
[s]The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE[/s]

You are wrong
THE FUTURE IS ONE EYED NOW ����

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Dotman2210(m): 2:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Kudos to her, but nobody is self-made
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by calcal: 2:46am On Nov 28, 2021
so beautiful!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Kdon2: 4:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Priscy01:
Nigerian blogger and writer Linda Ikeji is celebrating 15 years anniversary since she started blogging.

Recounting her journey as a blogger, Linda Ikeji said she started as a personal and lifestyle blogger in which she only writes about herself and her life.

Igbere TV reports that the single mother of one and billionaire media mogul, in her post on Instagram, revealed that she later started writing about others in 2007.

Her blog soon became a gossip and news blog making her one of the pioneers of entertainment news online in Nigeria. She also shared a screenshot of her first blog post which dated back to November 26, 2001.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWuwW2NNdMr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Born 19 September 1980, Igbere TV reports that Linda Ikeji is known for her blog and controversial publications online.

Deadbeat Olosho! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Phut(f): 4:19am On Nov 28, 2021
GreaterFuture:
She hit big during the 2014 APC/Buhari election campaigns

She did not hit big because of the election in Nigeria. She hit it big because the LGBTQ �️‍� movement in America hired her to push their Agenda in Nigeria, and by extension Africa.
BTW, around 2014 was when GEJ and a whole host of African nations outlawed homosexuality with some issuing a 14 year sentence for any implicated in the act. The LGBTQ movement spoke ought and fought to stop the passing of those laws around Africa. When that did not worked, they turned to the Media/Africa’s foremost blogger to help push forth their Agenda and acclimatize the Nigerian populace to a NEW NORMAL.
Prior to her dalliance with the LGBTQ, Linda was just a regular blog making regular money like stelladimokokorkus. Once she started dealing with the LGBTQ in America, she blew up. It was from the proceeds that she bought her Banana Island home etc. Linda Ikeji, in furtherance of her own part of the deal, has single handedly made bobrisky and a whole lot of transgender people become mainstream in Nigeria.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by markwealth: 4:42am On Nov 28, 2021
lailo:
That bastard son story will always hunt her.
Why the insult?. You that are throwing stone are you sure you are not in glass house?.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Bigpapi: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2021
Deborah98:
Great woman, I've admired your diligence and doggedness over the years and I'm proud to share same community and LGA with you cheesy. Congrats sis you're doing well.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by NaBanga: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2021
KingEverest:

I respect her hustle, but please be wise. She asked severally for sponsors in that original post. Do you believe she sponsored herself? Do you believe blogging paid for a home in Banana Island? It was her "sponsors". Whether her sponsor was Goodluck Jonathan or her baby daddy makes no difference to me.

The only thing I pity the lady for is putting her singleness on display many years ago and it is still on display now. I don't know how many of her sponsors were married men, but her situation reminds me of Tonto's plight. These "sponsors" bring women bad luck in the relationship area, because no regular man can compare. Such women end up alone.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by KingEverest: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2021
NaBanga:

I respect her hustle, but please be wise. She asked severally for sponsors in that original post. Do you believe she sponsored herself? Do you believe blogging paid for a home in Banana Island? It was her "sponsors". Whether her sponsor was Goodluck Jonathan or her baby daddy makes no difference to me.

The only thing I pity the lady for is putting her singleness on display many years ago and it is still on display now. I don't know how many of her sponsors were married men, but her situation reminds me of Tonto's plight. These "sponsors" bring women bad luck in the relationship area, because no regular man can compare. Such women end up alone.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) / Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.