Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

One Thing You Wished You Could Change About Your Current Lover If Possible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Wished You Could Change About Your Current Lover If Possible (209 Views)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing You Wished You Could Change About Your Current Lover If Possible by jaelz(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2021
Yes no one is perfect and I know we all wished wishes were horses so that everyone would ride on them but then they ain't. So as a lover what's the one thing that you wished you could change about your current partner; is it finances, love language or attitude?

For me I think I would love to change her ideology and perception about men, she has been hurt so much by them that she suffers very heavy trust issues whenever she is around any man she tends to have feelings for.

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala Prettythicksme Seun
Re: One Thing You Wished You Could Change About Your Current Lover If Possible by Divoc19(f): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Nothing for me.
We are made, just the way we are. smiley
Let's learn to be accommodating... hard but true
Re: One Thing You Wished You Could Change About Your Current Lover If Possible by MufasaLion: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Stay single and you ain't gonna worry about anybody's life. cool

(1) (Reply)

Am In Search Of Responsible Lady Friends / Modern Couple / Order Your Super Trousers Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.