Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian (29405 Views)

What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / Man Finds Dead Eagle With GPS Device, Show All Countries It Visited In 1year(Pic / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Charles61: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
MiracleMe7:

You talk like a kid. I was curious until I make research about you then I found out that you are still a juvenile from the way you talk.
Man grow up! Drop this your boasting and childish talk.

Ignorance like you, talks without a common sense. Analyze it with your non common sense.

Talking about dangote , adenuga made it in Nigeria, so everyone can make it here. Which one of those rich people sent their children Nigeria institution?

Which of your political leaders sent their children to Nigeria institution?

However, all this kids with gift of ignorance like you would always be ignorance. While the wise one would take a bold step to achieve what they could by helping themselves with either quality education abroad or intercultural skill.
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by abikason(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Op try
But my mind is made grin..
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by hartson(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
will be right back
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Limassol(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
redcliff:

minimum wage of 800 is pauper's wage. thats 2 days of expert pay day job in central europe. so if he includes south cyprus, then south cyprus it is..
What sort of job pays 800 euro in two days? Central Europe is vague, which country specifically?

1 Like

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Limassol(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
abikason:
Op try But my mind is made grin..
Goodluck Bro... which country are you moving to?
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by chynergy1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Manlikechoba:

Good day bro...

Please what about Romania? How good or bad is it?

I no wan make mistakes
not bad at all. lived 3 years there. they are warm people. less racist. infrastructure - ok. but the pay is not that ok.
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Patrick4891(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Blurpy:
Ok Oga Cyprus
Please what about Canada tourist visa.
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by dustydee: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
HeavenlyHolines:
Kazakhstan and Libya no b the same
Did you read the thread of the nairalander that was deceived to go to Kazakhstan and cameback after about three months and comiited suicide? It is an eye openner.
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by tctrills: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
GeneralDae:

When you say they are doing well, what exactly are they doing well?
I don't understand your question. Do I really need to explain what it means to do well?

1 Like

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by GeneralDae: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
tctrills:

I don't understand your question. Do I really need to explain what it means to do well?
What job or business are they doing?
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by redcliff: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Limassol:
What sort of job pays 800 euro in two days? Central Europe is vague, which country specifically?

an expat in central europe earns that much.
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by GeneralDae: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
redcliff:

an expat in central europe earns that much.
What country in central Europe and what expat? what is the job of this expat? 800 Euros in 2 days is 12000 Euros monthly or 144000 Euros yearly. If we assume its' the gross salary, it is possible but it's not a common salary in so called central Europe the way you put it. If you mean 144000 Euros net yearly then that's even more rare in Europe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by tctrills: 12:27am On Dec 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

What job or business are they doing?
Are you also interested?
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Cypherhendrix(m): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Charles61:

Ignorance like you, talks without a common sense. Analyze it with your non common sense.

Talking about dangote , adenuga made it in Nigeria, so everyone can make it here. Which one of those rich people sent their children Nigeria institution?

Which of your political leaders sent their children to Nigeria institution?

However, all this kids with gift of ignorance like you would always be ignorance. While the wise one would take a bold step to achieve what they could by helping themselves with either quality education abroad or intercultural skill.
Which of the billionaires he mentioned dont have government influence
Hope you know dangote grandpa is a millionaire one of nigeria first (dantata)
I hate that overrating naija word
Sure it good to make research
But i must say the OP misjudged some countries
And we can all make joke of ourselves saying no place like home…that’s past term na inside house gan gan enemy(government) dey stay
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by calcal: 2:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Before you migrate, please ask yourself 2 questions.

1. Are you looking for a better environment, where you can make a living like an average Joe?

2. Are you looking for a place where you can become a millionaire?

"Nigerians are not good people" - Bubu
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by BigBashiru: 3:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Blurpy:
The average Nigerian looks at any country that's not in Africa as better than Nigeria. This is not true, however living in Nigeria is easier and better than living in some of these countries abroad. The harsh living conditions, racism, scarce jobs, no one would tell you to run back home. I'm an active supporter of JAPA group but japa must be done with adequate and meticulous PLANNING coupled with self research on the internet, join forums , get information. Don't just leave everything into someone's hand especially a Non-regulated travel agent.

These countries are in no particular order.
Azerbaijan: More or less like AZZA-baijan. For the Azza boys. This country is as terrible as it sounds. I have a friend who was swindled by a travel agent to this country because it was in quote "in Europe".

Bulgaria: That a country is in Europe doesn't mean it is good to be in. If you wish to be safe in Europe, stick to the Schengen countries. Bulgaria is in Europe but not a Schengen country. Jobs opportunities are slim here. Money always develop wings like eye lashes.

Cyprus: As easy as admissions can be into this country( especially for Africans), this is not a place to be except you are from the Otedolas and you won't need to hustle while you school abroad. Job opportunities are few, the environment is naturally hard for a hustler in Cyprus.

Kuwait: Not every oil producing country get oil money. Kuwait has consistently been ranked as one of the least in the world for the ease of settling in. Most foreign residents say they do not feel at home. Heavy work with low pay.

Russia: Life can be a bit okay in European Russia (Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Sochi etc ). Many find it hard with weather and you can't live well without speaking Russian. Job opportunities are scarce and your skin colour is also a big factor.

Turkey: Turkey is an awesome place for business and tourism. But not everyone has found this country easy. It is one of the worst countries for foreign families and children. There are no clear pathways to settlement upon graduation. Jobs are scarce and it also reeks of political instability

Notable mentions.
Eastern Europe: Croatia, Moldova, Belarus, Ukraine, Serbia, Albania, Georgia

Asia & Middle East: India, Oman, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and all the stans

Most South American countries including Peru(Peru don dey para)

Ps:- Please note that this list isn't targeted at anyone. That a country is listed doesn't mean you may not be able to survive there. Majority of our data comes from world population rankings and real life experiences.

Britain and Germany and France are overglorified shitholes as is most US cities.....

Canada is okay except for extreme weather, China and Portugal are okay.

1 Like

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by kunleham(m): 4:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Charles61:
All these copy and paste bloggers grin. With no adequate research. Imagine talking about South Cyprus. Do you know that South Cyprus minimum wage is higher than Greece who is in Schengen country region.

South Cyprus (800 euro)
Greece (400)

My Greece colleague at work in south Cyprus told me, and this is the guy who had 7.6 in Electrical electronic and MBA in UK, so he had to run to South Cyprus for job.

Oga Romanian, Greece, bulgeria and UK are the major European workers in south Cyprus presently.

I had the best MBA which your country could not give to me, infact your number university no near my university in ranking. 450 in the world.

I payed all my expenses with my part time job, and still send little I can to my family.

Una go dey do copy and paste without adequate research. While foreign blogger would take there time to travel, get an adequate fact.

Nigeria ehenn. God will help our bloggers
You have the best MBA and don't know the difference between paid and payed?

2 Likes

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Charles61: 5:43am On Dec 08, 2021
kunleham:

You have the best MBA and don't know the difference between paid and payed?

Professor of English, kindly correct your sentence. Or don't you know that auxiliary verb had is used in the case of past perfect tense?

You had, and not you have.

All this I too know �
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by hoobs89: 5:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Charles61:

Professor of English, kindly correct your sentence. Or don't you know that auxiliary verb had is used in the case of past perfect tense?

You had, and not you have.

All this I too know �
your all Observe The Rules are very gratefully[url]. [/url]https://gbplusapps.com/
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by HeavenlyHolines(m): 6:18am On Dec 08, 2021
I understand that people scam people but the country itself is better when you come legitimately with the required documents most especially in teaching line. Most of us who live abroad are concerned with the mindset of the people, peace and rest of mind and working environment
dustydee:

Did you read the thread of the nairalander that was deceived to go to Kazakhstan and cameback after about three months and comiited suicide? It is an eye openner.

1 Like

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Charles61: 6:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Which of the billionaires he mentioned dont have government influence
Hope you know dangote grandpa is a millionaire one of nigeria first (dantata)
I hate that overrating naija word
Sure it good to make research
But i must say the OP misjudged some countries
And we can all make joke of ourselves saying no place like home…that’s past term na inside house gan gan enemy(government) dey stay

Thank you for the words of wisdom. I will like to communicate with you more. However, could you please answer this question?

1. How many of those Nigerian lectures that often go on strike send their children to Nigerian university? Recently, I know one of University in Kwara state. Whom his two children are in European university in Nicosia. Eventually, the poor people children are at home.

2. Which of the Political leaders sent their children to Nigeria universities? Eventually, they don't care if universities resume or if the education system is working or not.

3. How many of those reach people sent there children to Nigerian universities?

4. Check the most numbers of the Nigerian intellect who had held a significant post in Nigeria or worldwide like Dr. Akinwumi Ayodeji ADESINA who was elected President of the African Development Bank Group. Did Further his education at at Purdue University in Indiana.

Okonjo iwela who is the first Nigerian and Africa, likewise the 7th Director-General of the World Trade Organization. Study at Harvard University and from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Do you think this woman who had been that capable if her parent do not make sacrifice to give her good education?

Let not deceive ourselves. Nigeria education system had been vandalized, and it would only take God's grace to be restructured. However, trust me. I can't talk about other countries he mentioned but, you can't never compare South Cyprus education with Nigeria education. That's just the fact.

Let me be specific
University of Cyprus
University of Nicosia
European university

Initially we do say that education is the key in Nigeria. But currently, best education system is the key in Nigeria oo.

Have you observed that some companies preffer university graduate from institution like convenant university? The question is why?

I will always advice anyone. If have the opportunity to invest in your career outside Nigeria. Please take the bold step, no one cares about you oh, not even the Nairaland advisers.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Hottdawgg: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Saynoomore:

It's not just for the money. If it's all about money, then forgerrit! There is money in Nigeria! People are making it big here. Just admit that you don't know your way!

Money no dey, money no dey, people are raising giant structures daily! Africa's largest GDP is domiciled in Nigeria!

Don't get it confused. Those making the money legally are already secured. They are not the ones leaving.

It is those who do not have, do not have any hope or may have something doing but realise it cannot sustain them in the long run. These are the ones running away. And yes they should by all means try their luck elsewhere.

It is wrong to presume that Nigeria is dead and everyone in it doomed. It is not. There are young people engaged in legitimate undertakings and doing big things all over despite efforts of Buhari and his underlings to balkanize this country.

I know of folks who were close to hanging themselves on account of hopelessness, found self in America and are doing big things back home after a few years.

My advice is that if your legs in Nigeria are weak and opportunities for the US, UK, Canada present, grab it. Other countries investigate but understand that even when you succeed you are confined for life under a very low socioeconomic ceiling and I don't mean racism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Blurpy: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2021
Except you dey Otedola family, you can't get it. No let any Agent bobo you o..lol
Patrick4891:

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by GeneralDae: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2021
tctrills:

Are you also interested?
You said people are doing well, my question from the beginning is what job are they doing to make it?
The reason is many of these people who make you believe they are making it, may be into stuff likes Drug pushing or yahoo. So it's good to always be sure of what they are doing before you claim here they are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by tctrills: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

You said people are doing well, my question from the beginning is what job are they doing to make it?
The reason is many of these people who make you believe they are making it, may be into stuff likes Drug pushing or yahoo. So it's good to always be sure of what they are doing before you claim here they are doing well.
How do you know? You can't just be saying things you don't know. How many Nigerians live in Vietnam? How many of them are into crime? How many are genuine businessmen? I suggest you do so keep research instead of assuming.
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Aboguede:

Photo

Didn't see any pix bro
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by GeneralDae: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
tctrills:

How do you know? You can't just be saying things you don't know. How many Nigerians live in Vietnam? How many of them are into crime? How many are genuine businessmen? I suggest you do so keep research instead of assuming.
In Vietnam, we know that many Nigerians are into teaching (though not all may get that opportunity). However, in many of the other countries you mentioned, there are several stories of drug trafficking, yahoo, and the likes especially from many who claim to have made it there very fast and yet cannot disclose their line of business to you.
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2021
chynergy1:
not bad at all. lived 3 years there. they are warm people. less racist. infrastructure - ok. but the pay is not that ok.

Oh ok thanks...
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Charles61: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Patrick4891:

I know you re pulling the guy legs. And his answer explain him more. How on earth would you use tourist visa to work or study in Canada? grin
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by tctrills: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

In Vietnam, we know that many Nigerians are into teaching (though not all may get that opportunity). However, in many of the other countries you mentioned, there are several stories of drug trafficking, yahoo, and the likes especially from many who claim to have made it there very fast and yet cannot disclose their line of business to you.
Have you heard of the danger of a single story? You keep hearing about stories of drug trafficking and you never hear about people setting up businesses, shops, and restaurants in these countries. I believe you should diversify your sources of information.

1 Like

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Aboguede(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Manlikechoba:

Didn't see any pix bro

You be photo shocked
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Aboguede:

You be photo shocked

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's Most Powerful Passports / Ondo: Trailer Crushes 2 Kids Of The Same Parents To Death (Graphic Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.