Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian (29407 Views)

What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / Man Finds Dead Eagle With GPS Device, Show All Countries It Visited In 1year(Pic / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Aboguede(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
kunleham:

You have the best MBA and don't know the difference between paid and payed?

Na England too dat one go school?

Answer d question, u dey do research?

800 is d average in average Europe translate 550k before expenses of 50% plus send home expenses of 15%

At most you get 7 months work but still pay bills for the 4 months no work

Therefore, 1000000 to save in one year

If you invested one million naira in Nigeria you raise 150k and save 100k by 12 months because the weather here is good and the consumer demand is constant

Therefore extra 20% in Nigeria

Now it is easier to reinvest and multiply capital in Nigeria than outside Nigeria due to the economy standard considering ur level as an average person.

Infact there is 80% chance to start from 0 in Nigeria and make 3 million naira in 2 years but hard to start from 0 in foreign countries as a new environment

1 Like

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Aboguede(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
redcliff:

an expat in central europe earns that much.

Which Nigerian works in Europe as expert and get paid as experts apart from UK or embassy
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Aboguede(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
GeneralDae:

What country in central Europe and what expat? what is the job of this expat? 800 Euros in 2 days is 12000 Euros monthly or 144000 Euros yearly. If we assume its' the gross salary, it is possible but it's not a common salary in so called central Europe the way you put it. If you mean 144000 Euros net yearly then that's even more rare in Europe.

All these sense less discussions

That big big money u people talk here is for African diplomats or Nigerians who invest upto 500k€£

95% of Nigerians in Europe re laborers level workers and Europe has high average educated population with high unemployment rate.

Italy
Spain
Germany
France
All this has about 500,000 unemployed immigrants each plus 8% citizens unemployment in 2021
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Aboguede(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
If u have 1m naira

Dont travel out. Nigeria is a heaven

France
Italy
Germany
UK
Each has over 500,000 unemployment immigrants.

BigBashiru:

Britain and Germany and France are overglorified shitholes as is most US cities.....

Canada is okay except for extreme weather, China and Portugal are okay.

1 Like

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by redcliff: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Aboguede:

Which Nigerian works in Europe as expert and get paid as experts apart from UK or embassy

lol. my brother, if you no know, you no know.
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Aboguede(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
redcliff:

lol. my brother, if you no know, you no know.

Delusional

Very delusional

Only about 1% of Nigeria population in Europe can be among the list of experts workers

So you re ignorant!

1 Like

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by redcliff: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Aboguede:

Delusional

Very delusional

Only about 1% of Nigeria population in Europe can be among the list of experts workers

So you re ignorant!

because you dey make minimum wage no mesn say everybody dey ur level bros...

2 Likes

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Aboguede(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
redcliff:

because you dey make minimum wage no mesn say everybody dey ur level bros...

U b photo

Hv u bein in Europe, re u in Europe

I hv, I am

We nobi mate

U b photo

Europe na name

Photo shocked
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by redcliff: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Aboguede:

U b photo

Hv u bein in Europe, re u in Europe

I hv, I am

We nobi mate

U b photo

Europe na name

Photo shocked

lmao. okay o. mr europe..you are in italy and youbare bragging. una sef...�
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Aboguede(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
redcliff:

lmao. okay o. mr europe..you are in italy and youbare bragging. una sef...�

Yes

Italy is among the top so called best Europe

The reality b say who start with 1 million naira inside 9ja and fore site go meet up faster

Bt u na still photo shocked
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by redcliff: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Aboguede:

Yes

Italy is among the top so called best Europe

The reality b say who start with 1 million naira inside 9ja and fore site go meet up faster

Bt u na still photo shocked

lol. oga bye. i no get your time. you no reach.
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Cypherhendrix(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
A trend about people who make bad decisions on japa matter
Yet someone here thinks he’s better cause he’s in europe
In as much as i feel some of the countries the OP mentioned should not be their and he exaggerated
Most nigerian travel for showoff
To “pepper” people in nigeria
To make people feel vulnerable cause they are not in “europe”
Last last we go dey alright
But forget am o
Naija na deadzone
Every average nigeria should have international passport before lai and buhari ban that one too
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by okuta007: 1:11am On Dec 10, 2021
MiracleMe7:

Sharrraaap there you are a big liar.
There is no job in south Cyprus. A country that only depends on tourism. No atom of mineral resources in SC.

No industries or manufacturing companies in South Cyprus.
The only job you can get there is hotel and restaurant jobs, but this is strictly only in summer because that is only when their hotels and restaurants business boom due to influx of tourist in the country during summer.

How could their minimum wage become 800euros? A lot of Cypriots work in Australia and other developed countries because the economy of the country is raped.

South Cyprus was deceived to enter the EU so that European Union will help them fight Turkey that occupies their north territory. But they were disappointed when they found out that the EU deceived them.

South Cyprus is not a go area for any genuine hustlers I will not even advise my worst enemy to go to South Cyprus. The most racist people on earth. The locals (Cypriots) are still living primitive life. And you dare not toast there women or else you will receive it hot from their men or police.

Most Africans especially Nigerians go after other European women for marriage to get their yellow slip (Residency permit) but not Cypriot women.

Please stop this lie or I will counter every lie you put on here just to trick people to go waste their hard-earned money in SC.

I still have some friends that have been in SC for close to 15yrs but never achieved any single project back home. No wife, no children, no money while their age is the middle 40s and another 50s.

South Cyprus is good for transit, obtaining a student visa after one semester go to another better European country, or you get married to a European woman to get a "yellow slip" ( yellow slip is a residency permit issue to those that marry European women in SC ) that is how Nigerians do it over there.

Please don't go to South Cyprus if you are not buoyant enough, it is not a place of legit hustling. Don't mind what this poster placed here, I suspect he is into agency, deceiving/luring people to come to Cyprus then later you will regret it when you might have been there.

Student are not even allowed to work during school period. It's only in summer that students are allowed to work. If immigration catches you working during school hour you will be deported.

The locals (Cypriots) are complaining that the foreigners are taking their hotels & restaurants jobs during summer.

Please don't go to Cyprus to suffer!!! I repeat it again, don't go to Cyprus to suffer!!!

You better stay in Nigeria and invest the money by God's grace you will laugh at last.

I have never seen a Nigerian living abroad that is a billionaire.
Otedola, Dangote, Adenuga, Okoya, Peter Obi, Adeleke, Indimi, Cubana, etc they did not make their money abroad.

Abroad is only good if you want to enjoy social amenities and to give your children quality education.
But when it comes to making money, you will make it easier in Nigeria to abroad.

But most importantly pray and seek God's direction before you make the move to travel, some guys are not destined to make it abroad.

Good luck to my brothers and sisters!
May God's mercy and grace always locate us. Amen!

Have you heard of Kase Lawal - CAMAC CEO? grin

1 Like

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Charles61: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2021
okuta007:

Have you heard of Kase Lawal - CAMAC CEO? grin

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Remnita(f): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

Britain and Germany and France are overglorified shitholes as is most US cities.....

Canada is okay except for extreme weather, China and Portugal are okay.
Germany shithole? Nah God go punish you
You wey never even go Airport
All these broke mainland people sha
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by Cypherhendrix(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2022
Remnita:

Germany shithole? Nah God go punish you
You wey never even go Airport
All these broke mainland people sha
No need to curse that person
Nigerians are funny we quick to judge countries yet we are here in the jungle
Re: Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian by JapaProfessor: 6:46pm On May 11, 2022
Here are some factors to consider before migrating as a Nigerian:

1} Language barrier: If you intend migrating to a country where English is not widely spoken, you will do well to start learning the everyday language of communication in your chosen country.

2) Your skill: Never cross the border if you do not possess an in demand skill that can earn you a living in your proposed destination.

3) Legal migration: Migrating legally eases more than half of the problem you will encounter in a new country.

4) Lifestyle Comparison: While you might be tempted to relocate to Mozambique because your friend who has been in Mozambique appears to run a successful business, you need to know the success you see didn't happen overnight. A person who has been doing business in a country for over a decade will likely be able boast of a certain level of success and a relatively comfortable lifestyle. Do not measure the worth in days or in weeks else you will be frustrated when you eventually make the move, examine the long-term factor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo: Trailer Crushes 2 Kids Of The Same Parents To Death (Graphic Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre / Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.