Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised (1487 Views)

Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics / This Is For Those That Always Threaten Igbos With War / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2021
I raised a point about Mass Aquaphobia (Fear of large Water bodies) among Igbos earlier, and through our debates I had come to realise some pressing aspect that may have impacted the avoidance of large water bodies by a good number of Igbos.

I want people to understand that as much as there is a concern that is capable of taking one live, it is a real big concern to me, and as much as I'm concerned, I don't see Nigeria in the lights most other people see her, I see Nigerian simply as a union of varying countries.

I am a young politician who also had taken private studies in varying fields including, law, computer technologies, basic medicine and Military intelligence, apparently, I don't believe in face saving propaganda that endangers lives, and in particular I'm referring to Slayerforever let's forget trying to win arguments but proffer solutions to critical issues.

When I originated the Igbo Republic concept and which I had to adopt Igbo province as suggested by my legal counsel and much later made it officially the Confederate States of AlaIgbo (CSA), people believes in me and entrusted me in faith to protect their interest.

Protecting that interest is my very priority and despite that my trainings requires high level of discipline there is something also called price and humanity, and in several occasions when I had opted for less costly options and humanity I had been adjudged weak.

I started out with people like Valirex from Benin Kingdom but on several occasions we fell out and it did seem like Benin can't Work with AlaIgbo, again our allies in the Eastern Corridor remains Akwaibom and Cross River then the Ijaw nation had on several ground made it clear on their prefence of rivalry.

The Igbos MUST get back to the sea and plant our flag on every aspect of the Eastern coast whether Nigeria exists or not is of very insignificant concern.

Note My fellow Igbos should stop falling for the simple approach of judging my statements on its face values unless you deliberately want to smear, apparently I have licenses to lie both in bed and otherwise for the good of the people.

Getting a very considerate argument from Igboid where he opined that our ancestors avoided the Waters becuase as farmers they need their children surviving to adulthood to enable more hands in the farm hence they distanced from the sea to avoid malaria and listening to that I say that today several ailments originate from the waters and we shall go on massive vaccine and health research drives not just to combat malaria but also River Blindness.

Bekkay also noted that there are other Igbo Riverine communities and the earlier water born transport channels, although the occupations he mentioned is not a primary dependent on the waters, I'm quite impressed at least we have a starting point and as such we are not just going to be limited to washing bitter leaf in the riverside or small scale travelling by water, we would most likely go into deep sea fishing, real time sailing and more.

Also Dettolgel noted about distance and availability, while that's credible to an extent the Igbos have moderate contact with the waters and honestly, proximity and availability could impact interest but having looked into that the reality is, every thing that should bring affinity to the waters is primarily available to an average Igbo man but there are some aspect we need to look at and that is, how safe could life around waters be especially for our children, these whole things pointing to a more deeper inward look and I say, why not we go vaccine and health research.

According to 2elliot some Biafran soldiers where deliberately drown by some Ijaw sailors, that's a real big concern but like one of my mentor once told me, we should not let the cloud of the Biafran War blindfold the future, but if the Ijaws honestly think that we had forgotten, some of them are really trying hard to open some old Can of worms However confrontational option could be the last in the menu but it would be obviously devastating.

All these points to the sea and there is no way we can send our people to the sea without making sure that they would be safe while on it, the whole arguments had pointed on a critical need for the Igbos to reunite with the sea and for us to be able to do that in Modern time we need to be certain that old concern are defeated, in this regards, my movement and government would make for a massive drive for general health research and particular focus on vaccine and more effective drug options for Maleria and River Blindness.

In agreement with Bekkay, Sea worthy vessels and old routes would be revisited and in connection with vaccine that would be available and other safety measures, the Igbos would get back to being the undisputed leader of the Eastern coastlines which will automatically make us master of the Nigerian maritime Security and industry.

Majority of our research priorities would be focussed on Opobo and other Riverine Igbo communities as their experiences would be very much appreciated, these approaches would also be very advantageous in many ways to these Riverine Igbo communities.

Thanks to everyone that positively contributed.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by juve4life: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Even if you make a vaccine, they wont take it.
Also, you cant make a vaccine for a parasite.
Just use insect repellant.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2021
juve4life:
Even if you make a vaccine, they wont take it.
Also, you cant make a vaccine for a parasite.
Just use insect repellant.
Vaccine can be developed, infact many big pharmaceutical are already on it, but the reality is that we need these things done here becuase while the European pharmaceutical are researching vaccines, Sub Saharan Africans don't need vaccines for malaria but immune boosters,

Majority of the children born to sub Saharan African parents already developed partial immunity for malaria, what we need is a booster from time to time, as for river blindness, I know it is as well caused by a parasite but we got to look into it, the ailments itself can be approached with a vaccine with a mix of anti parasites and a healthier living it can all get better, if they refuse to take the vaccines we had done our part.

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Idafire: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2021
I don't really know your fuss with the Opobos.

Alexbells, this is the last time I will name you or give you a mention, Opobo town will be your doom if you think you can get that access you so much seek.

Ogonis too are close to the sea, why aren't you trying to annex them??

Opobo is an Ijaw land, and until we say otherwise, nothing you or your likes can do about it than to make empty noise here in this forum which you n I know has no direct bearing on the people in real life.

Thank you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Idafire:
I don't really know your fuss with the Opobos.

Alexbells, this is the last time I will name you or give you a mention, Opobo town will be your doom if you think you can get that access you so much seek.

Ogonis too are close to the sea, why aren't you trying to annex them??

Opobo is an Ijaw land, and until we say otherwise, nothing you or your likes can do about it than to make empty noise here in this forum which you n I know has no direct bearing on the people in real life.

Thank you.
When it is time, Opobo would speak for themselves, for now we are focussed on health research and industry which will benefit them as well, unless you hate Opobo, I don't see why you are against our approach, mind you, If Ijaws would in the future need anything be it our vaccines, expertise and projects, you would have to pay, we are not giving foreign aid yet So Opobo shall benefit as a Bonafide, do your worst, no single shot would be fired unless you make it a choice and an option, Opobo shall be with us then they shall be an autonomous city state as seen in times of King Jaja, they shall be a part of the Confederate States of AlaIgbo.

4 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Idafire: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2021
AlexBells:

When it is time, Opobo would speak for themselves, for now we are focussed on health research and industry which will benefit them as well, unless you hate Opobo, I don't see why you are against our approach, mind you, If Ijaws would in the future need anything be it our vaccines, expertise and projects, you would have to pay, we are not giving foreign aid yet So Opobo shall benefit as a Bonafide, do your worst, no single shot would be fired unless you make it a choice and an option, Opobo shall be with us then they shall be an autonomous city state as seen in times of King Jaja, they shall be a part of the Confederate States of AlaIgbo.

I just need to know when you will step foot in Opobo, just lemme know.
That is my homeland, I will gladly wait for you at the park or waterfront, you choose

Btw, give the vaccines or what ever rubbish you are producing to your youths first, we in Opobo and Ijaw communities of rivers state don't need it.

Your brother's think they insult us when they say we drink ogogoro but little did they know that is our own vaccine against anything that can bring us harm.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by SlayerForever: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Which face saving propaganda that endangers lives did I engage in my good man Alex

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by SlayerForever: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2021
Talking about planting our flag on the coast yes we will.

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Idafire:

I just need to know when you will step foot in Opobo, just lemme know.
That is my homeland, I will gladly wait for you at the park or waterfront, you choose

Btw, give the vaccines or what ever rubbish you are producing to your youths first, we in Opobo and Ijaw communities of rivers state don't need it
I don't want to engage you becuase you lack tact lol, I can always come to Opobo when ever I wabt, the last time I checked Nigeria still exist and as a law abiding citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria I have right to go to wherever I want to go, what I do while there is apparently my business especially when I have a copy of the Nigeria constitution and know what really lies on my capacity.

Why are you jittery, relax you would be thought how the games are played, not just the vaccine but several goodies are on the way. Calm down, you have not seen anything yet
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2021
SlayerForever:
Which face saving propaganda that endangers lives did I engage in my good man Alex
You did not make any face saving propaganda, I checked your contributions on the thread and it was more of Igbo exceptionalism and perfectionism, I had to figure out a way to mention you we really need to get on solution and only engage in tribal fights on our leasures they would be shocked on our approaches, all roads leads to Rome
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlayerForever:
Talking about planting our flag on the coast yes we will.

Please do send me a link to the facebook group you created
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by SlayerForever: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
AlexBells:

You did not make any face saving propaganda, I checked your contributions on the thread and it was more of Igbo exceptionalism and perfectionism, I had to figure out a way to mention you we really need to get on solution and only engage in tribal fights on our leasures they would be shocked on our approaches, all roads leads to Rome

One thing I've discovered is that, though the online arguments are not as impactful as an on the spot sensitisation it still helps the Igbo course. Though on a slower pace.

People actually see this arguments.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by SlayerForever: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
AlexBells:

Please do send me a link to the facebook group you created

Give me an email.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlayerForever:

Give me an email.
igboprovince@gmail.com
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Kinematics: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
AlexBells a typical case of BYPOLAR DISORDER.

6 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by 2elliot: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
AlexBells:
I raised a point about Mass Aquaphobia (Fear of large Water bodies) among Igbos earlier, and through our debates I had come to realise some pressing aspect that may have impacted the avoidance of large water bodies by a good number of Igbos.

I want people to understand that as much as there is a concern that is capable of taking one live, it is a real big concern to me, and as much as I'm concerned, I don't see Nigeria in the lights most other people see her, I see Nigerian simply as a union of varying countries.

I am a young politician who also had taken private studies in varying fields including, law, computer technologies, basic medicine and Military intelligence, apparently, I don't believe in face saving propaganda that endangers lives, and in particular I'm referring to Slayerforever let's forget trying to win arguments but proffer solutions to critical issues.

When I originated the Igbo Republic concept and which I had to adopt Igbo province as suggested by my legal counsel and much later made it officially the Confederate States of AlaIgbo (CSA), people believes in me and entrusted me in faith to protect their interest.

Protecting that interest is my very priority and despite that my trainings requires high level of discipline there is something also called price and humanity, and in several occasions when I had opted for less costly options and humanity I had been adjudged weak.

I started out with people like Valirex from Benin Kingdom but on several occasions we fell out and it did seem like Benin can't Work with AlaIgbo, again our allies in the Eastern Corridor remains Akwaibom and Cross River then the Ijaw nation had on several ground made it clear on their prefence of rivalry.

The Igbos MUST get back to the sea and plant our flag on every aspect of the Eastern coast whether Nigeria exists or not is of very insignificant concern.

Note My fellow Igbos should stop falling for the simple approach of judging my statements on its face values unless you deliberately want to smear, apparently I have licenses to lie both in bed and otherwise for the good of the people.

Getting a very considerate argument from Igboid where he opined that our ancestors avoided the Waters becuase as farmers they need their children surviving to adulthood to enable more hands in the farm hence they distanced from the sea to avoid malaria and listening to that I say that today several ailments originate from the waters and we shall go on massive vaccine and health research drives not just to combat malaria but also River Blindness.

Bekkay also noted that there are other Igbo Riverine communities and the earlier water born transport channels, although the occupations he mentioned is not a primary dependent on the waters, I'm quite impressed at least we have a starting point and as such we are not just going to be limited to washing bitter leaf in the riverside or small scale travelling by water, we would most likely go into deep sea fishing, real time sailing and more.

Also Dettolgel noted about distance and availability, while that's credible to an extent the Igbos have moderate contact with the waters and honestly, proximity and availability could impact interest but having looked into that the reality is, every thing that should bring affinity to the waters is primarily available to an average Igbo man but there are some aspect we need to look at and that is, how safe could life around waters be especially for our children, these whole things pointing to a more deeper inward look and I say, why not we go vaccine and health research.

According 2elliot some Biafran soldiers where deliberately drown by some Ijaw sailors, that's a real big concern but like one of my mentor once told me, we should not let the cloud of the Biafran War blindfold the future, but if the Ijaws honestly think that we had forgotten, some of them are really trying hard to open some old Can of worms However confrontational option could be the last in the menu but it would be obviously devastating.

All these points to the sea and there is no way we can send our people to the sea without making sure that they would be safe while on it, the whole arguments had pointed on a critical need for the Igbos to reunite with the sea and for us to be able to do that in Modern time we need to be certain that old concern are defeated, in this regards, my movement and government would make for a massive drive for general health research and particular focus on vaccine and more effective drug options for Maleria and River Blindness.

In agreement with Bekkay, Sea worthy vessels and old routes would be revisited and in connection with vaccine that would be available and other safety measures, the Igbos would get back to being the undisputed leader of the Eastern coastlines which will automatically make us master of the Nigerian maritime Security and industry.

Majority of our research priorities would be focussed on Opobo and other Riverine Igbo communities as their experiences would be very much appreciated, these approaches would also be very advantageous in many ways to these Riverine Igbo communities.

Thanks to everything that positively contributed.

Bro, I have very keen interest in you and would love to have a discussion with you. I want you to understand that the ijaws are not the enemies of the Igbo's in the true sense that the ordinary ijaw man has nothing to gain in hating you all. And even the very few who do do so because of politics, which is understandable.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Pass11: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Op my only problem with you is always bringing ijaw into your discussion and making them feel happy, igbo and ijaw have serious unfinish war and I will be glad if that start on my life time. No apology to bayelsa boys
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Pass11: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
2elliot:
Bro, I have very keen interest in you and would love to have a discussion with you. I want you to understand that the ijaws are not the enemies of the Igbo's in the true sense that the ordinary ijaw man has nothing to gain in hating you all. And even the very few who do do so because of politics, which is understandable.
[/s]
Ijaw and igbo are enemies the early you understand that the better for you bayelsa boys,I don't give fake love I show you hate in your face.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlayerForever:

One thing I've discovered is that, though the online arguments are not as impactful as an on the spot sensitisation it still helps the Igbo course. Though on a slower pace.

People actually see this arguments.
Online arguments is for the record, and for interstates reach, for instance many people I work with in Enugu are from South East, though I have others from Anioma here in Enugu but interacting with the Ijaws and other nationalities to quite understand what we are up against we need online, if you had noticed unless the Yorubas gets confrontational I don't engage them becuase without Nigeria we really have nothing in common, we have no common boundary with them.

Though online gives out a lot of info which had made me limit how much I speak, I prefer to act now, because the other time, I saw someone a much more experienced politician saying that if Igbos are not given presidency by 2023 that he would lead Igbo Republic,

I made counter publications on news papers and warned other politicians close to me that if they don't want to regret for real they should better stear clear from politicking with Igbo Republic, Igbo Province or the Confederate States of AlaIgbo otherwise the fight could all get real dirty and we apparently have nothing to lose.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pass11:
Op my only problem with you is always bringing ijaw into your discussion and making them feel happy, igbo and ijaw have serious unfinish war and I will be glad if that start on my life time. No apology to bayelsa boys
We have to, we have boundaries with them, we have to be the good guys or at least pretend to be, you can't be openly returning hate when you understand that by industry, population, logistics, military, intelligence we could be more favoured,

You launch a strike on them and they would cry to UN and international community, we have to be the good guy the worst that would happen is if they prove too stubborn they would be annexed with UN nod in ptetence to avoid humanitarian disaster.

At the end of the day, we could be the ones protecting them, and if we start fight with them, our true dangerous enemies may support them against us,
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Idafire: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
AlexBells:

I don't want to engage you becuase you lack tact lol, I can always come to Opobo when ever I wabt, the last time I checked Nigeria still exist and as a law abiding citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria I have right to go to wherever I want to go, what I do while there is apparently my business especially when I have a copy of the Nigeria constitution and know what really lies on my capacity.

Why are you jittery, relax you would be thought how the games are played, not just the vaccine but several goodies are on the way. Calm down, you have not seen anything yet

I lack tact, well I was here when your own descended on your asss on a previous thread.

I wanted to know so we you come I will meet you and welcome you, then ask you to tell that this land is Ibo land so you see the reaction you wud get that's all. I can't harm you. So don't be scared.

After all, there are lots of women from your side married here in Opobo. You are like brothers to us we don't harm strangers and most importantly, we don't spill blood in Opobo town. So fear not.

My name is Idawarifa and my compound is Cookey-Gam War Canoe House.
I don't know how it relates to Ibo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
2elliot:
I'm not bothered really about the hate, but about two cities which have both Igbo and Ijaw population, the city of Bonny and Opobo, every other thing that happened in the past can be healed, the issue of Opobo is just like telling the Yorubas to forget Ilorin,

We are both going to be partial and lie to favour our desire, but I tell you of a fact that if the settlement in Opobo and Bonny is not handled by humanists, it could get terrible.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Idafire:

I lack tact, well I was here when your own descended on your asss on a previous thread.

I wanted to know so we you come I will meet you and welcome you, then ask you to tell that this land is Ibo land so you see the reaction you wud get that's all. I can't harm you. So don't be scared.

After all, there are lots of women from your side married here in Opobo. You are like brothers to us we don't harm strangers and most importantly, we don't spill blood in Opobo town. So fear not.

My name is Idawarifa and my compound is Cookey-Gam War Canoe House.
I don't know how it relates to Ibo.
Before I got on this you know I'm really scared, scared of so many things but you are none of them, I'm scared really scared, deep scared because once I get over this fear, I don't know what lies ahead but hopefully, really hopefully.

On the second issue you raised, I honestly wont ask them in Opobo or Bonny are you Igbo lol, I would ask them are You Nigerian, I can buy land there, build my Igbo restaurant, see who comes there to eat, that's how to start, if the majority love Igbo food over Ijaw food wont that seem like they would prefer Igbo country over Ijaw country especially when they can already speak Igbo.

We want to connect with our people, we just want to get to visit Opobo more often, no is fighting whether Nigeria breaks up or not, we are saying while at it let's make sure that we can relate with our people in Opobo abd if you make it stubborn it shall be extended to Bonny, you only personally have one vote and one voice, others shall speak up for themselves.

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Idafire: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
AlexBells:

Before I got on this you know I'm really scared, scared of so many things but you are none of them, I'm scared really scared, deep scared because once I get over this fear, I don't know what lies ahead but hopefully, really hopefully.

On the second issue you raised, I honestly wont ask them in Opobo or Bonny are you Igbo lol, I would ask them are You Nigerian, I can buy land there, build my Igbo restaurant, see who comes there to eat, that's how to start, if the majority love Igbo food over Ijaw food wont that seem like they would prefer Igbo country over Ijaw country especially when they can already speak Igbo.

We want to connect with our people, we just want to get to visit Opobo more often, no is fighting whether Nigeria breaks up or not, we are saying while at it let's make sure that we can relate with our people in Opobo abd if you make it stubborn it shall be extended to Bonny, you only personally have one vote and one voice, others shall speak up for themselves.

To start with, we don't sell land to strangers cos we don't even have enof. We are surrounded by water and as such lands available are kept for children or grand children wen ever they have money.

As for setting up a biz, no wan will stop you cos people are there already doing all sort of legit biz.

Bonny is motherland, and you can't even cross the Atlantic to get there, like you said earlier, the aquaphobic thing.

Na laff I dey laff you.
Continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Idafire:

To start with, we don't sell land to strangers cos we don't even have enof. We are surrounded by water and as such lands available are kept for children or grand children wen ever they have money.

As for setting up a biz, no wan will stop you cos people are there already doing all sort of legit biz.

Bonny is motherland, and you can't even cross the Atlantic to get there, like you said earlier, the aquaphobic thing.

Na laff I dey laff you.
Continue
I'm not Aquaphobic, I only worry about River related ailments which I would come with Anti parasite while the researchers develop the vaccine and more, don't worry about if they sell land or not, I'm giving you an instant why it is stupid of you to think you can confront me in Opobo that even as a law abiding Nigerian I can go anywhere.

And we shall first get to Opobo and campaign by any means possible while Nigeria exist and should Nigeria regrettably divide which I don't pray for, we shall host our flag in Opobo and if you request a referendum then a referendum shall also be requested for Bonny by us or we laucnch Military options,

International community will only peace keep and calm the mighty, but before then Opobo shall be designated part of the Confederate States of AlaIgbo and nothing you can do to stop it, what are you going to do,

If I sail to Opobo or Bonny what are you going to do, is Opobo or Bonny not just like every other Nigeria city, forget Ijaw or Igbo for a moment who are you to stop visitors from visiting Opobo, What does you Ijaw have,

The Crude oil you even have is in the hands of FG, no market, no industry, no standard university, no airport, how can you really make a difference in these cities or you are just showing bad Belle, you don't want good things to happen to Opobo, well Opobo people have brains which I believe the Childen of Jaja should,

They were an independent city state, why would they really want to he in Ijawland, have you people embraced real Time development, Ibom is building deep Seaports, Same as Cross River what are you people doing, If Ikwerre eventually come with the Igbos, you people will be shut out of Igbo part of PH what do you have for all your oil money for years of trying to fight the Igbos, what have you gained.

What do you have that would make anyone stay back, jokes apart, tell me one advantage Opobo realky stand to gain by staying with you or you think King Jaja was stupid when he built Opobo as an independent city state, you guys should chanel your fight on your friends in Nigeria who had stolen your oil wealth and destroyed your environments.

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Idafire: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm not Aquaphobic, I only worry about River related ailments which I would come with Anti parasite while the researchers develop the vaccine and more, don't worry about if they sell land or not, I'm giving you an instant why it is stupid of you to think you can confront me in Opobo that even as a law abiding Nigerian I can go anywhere.

And we shall first get to Opobo and campaign by any means possible while Nigeria exist and should Nigeria regrettably divide which I don't pray for, we shall host our flag in Opobo and if you request a referendum then a referendum shall also be requested for Bonny by us or we laucnch Military options,

International community will only peace keep and calm the mighty, but before then Opobo shall be designated part of the Confederate States of AlaIgbo and nothing you can do to stop it, what are you going to do,

If I sail to Opobo or Bonny what are you going to do, is Opobo or Bonny not just like every other Nigeria city, forget Ijaw or Igbo for a moment who are you to stop visitors from visiting Opobo, What does you Ijaw have,

The Crude oil you even have is in the hands of FG, no market, no industry, no standard university, no airport, how can you really make a difference in these cities or you are just showing bad Belle, you don't want good things to happen to Opobo, well Opobo people have brains which I believe the Childen of Jaja should,

They were an independent city state, why would they really want to he in Ijawland, have you people embraced real Time development, Ibom is building deep Seaports, Same as Cross River what are you people doing, If Ikwerre eventually come with the Igbos, you people will be shut out of Igbo part of PH what do you have for all your oil money for years of trying to fight the Igbos, what have you gained.

What do you have that would make anyone stay back, jokes apart, tell me one advantage Opobo realky stand to gain by staying with you or you think King Jaja was stupid when he built Opobo as an independent city state, you guys should chanel your fight on your friends in Nigeria who had stolen your oil wealth and destroyed your environments.

Sense is far from you.
Have you ever come across me talking of the cursed oil. Never.
My economy is not oil dependent so don't go there.
I will never come here and say our oil never.
As a visitor, no one can harm you, Opobo people are not like that.
What we will drown at is you calling us ibos. You can be chased out immediately.
Talking of king Jaja, have you bothered to know the names he gave his children.
Go figure that out and come let's talk Opobo more.
Not even one Ibo name, not one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Idafire:

Sense is far from you.
Have you ever come across me talking of the cursed oil. Never.
My economy is not oil dependent so don't go there.
I will never come here and say our oil never.
As a visitor, no one can harm you, Opobo people are not like that.
What we will drown at is you calling us ibos. You can be chased out immediately.
Talking of king Jaja, have you bothered to know the names he gave his children.
Go figure that out and come let's talk Opobo more.
Not even one Ibo name, not one
You are very funny, if I call them Igbo they will attack me, lol, so I should call them Ijaw Slaves so that they would embrace me, if they are that far gone in their Stockholm syndrome it is what it is, they are Igbos and that's what they are.

They will be given enough time to heal even if there shall be need for mass therapy, we don't mind at all, even you would at least fight for a family that's been enslaved, we are bringing goodies, relax unless you make it a matter of war.

Opobo is Igboland, those who chose Ijaw or any other can be shipped back with the canoe houses.

3 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by SlayerForever: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
AlexBells:

igboprovince@gmail.com

Email sent. You may edit out your contact.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Turbantheigbos: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Igbos never had any relationship with the sea in the first instance. The only occasion that brought igbos close to the sea was slavery, when lots of igbos were shipped off the coast as chained slaves.

Al-turbani speaks!

4 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Turbantheigbos:
Igbos never had any relationship with the sea in the first instance. The only occasion that brought igbos close to the sea was slavery, when lots of igbos were shipped off the coast as chained slaves.

Al-turbani speaks!
Were you there since over 3000 years ago when we had always been here
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Cinacci124: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2021
lol.... Please vaccines are made or produced to boost body immunity from diseases. Now aquaphobia is not a disease but a psychological (mind) problem....lol it cannot be cured with a vaccine.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Cinacci124:
lol.... Please vaccines are made or produced to boost body immunity from diseases. Now aquaphobia is not a disease but a psychological (mind) problem....lol it cannot be cured with a vaccine.
I'm not trying to fix Aquaphobia with vaccines but part of reasons why people developed Aquaphobia is becuase our ancestors didn't want us getting close to the water for the fear of falking sick, now we need to defeat that fear first before fixing the phobia itself, phobia is inspired so the inspiration itself must be attacked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission / India Accidentally Fired Missile Into Pakistan / Tinubu Shares 3,000 Bags Of Rice To Nasarawa Muslims, begs them to eat the rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.