Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised (1512 Views)

Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics / This Is For Those That Always Threaten Igbos With War / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Cinacci124: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm not trying to fix Aquaphobia with vaccines but part of reasons why people developed Aquaphobia is becuase our ancestors didn't want us getting close to the water for the fear of falking sick, now we need to defeat that fear first before fixing the phobia itself, phobia is inspired so the inspiration itself must be attacked

With vaccine right?
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2021
Cinacci124:

With vaccine right?
The vaccines are for Maleria and River Blindness not Aquaphobia itself people developed Aquaphobia due to their concern for sea born ailments
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by alanto: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm not trying to fix Aquaphobia with vaccines but part of reasons why people developed Aquaphobia is becuase our ancestors didn't want us getting close to the water for the fear of falking sick, now we need to defeat that fear first before fixing the phobia itself, phobia is inspired so the inspiration itself must be attacked
Evidently all the lands surrounding water had been taken before y’all arrive that’s why you are landlocked. It’s not only Aqua-phobia.
What’s you problem with land grabbing? Its 2021 for God’s sake. Why are you still trying to conquer anyone in 2021? They are going to hate you the more. You mentioned Yoruba and ilorin. Do you see Yorubas open threads over ilorin to shade Fulanis?
Sense no just follow una enter new millennium.
You trouble mongers. One of you is saying up there that igbos own PH when Ph people have warned you many times not to encroach on their territory. Everybody go just de hate you until you are isolated. I dey see your suffer in nearest future after these hates of yours has accumulated and I’m shaking my head for you in advance. Una never even build Igbo land finish you are trying to annex other peoples land. What’s your problem you this ojukwu people?
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Evidently all the lands surrounding water had been taken before y’all arrive that’s why you are landlocked. It’s not only Aqua-phobia.
What’s you problem with land grabbing? Its 2021 for God’s sake. Why are you still trying to conquer anyone in 2021? They are going to hate you the more. You mentioned Yoruba and ilorin. Do you see Yorubas open threads over ilorin to shade Fulanis?
Sense no just follow una enter new millennium.
You trouble mongers. One of you is saying up there that igbos own PH when Ph people have warned you many times not to encroach on their territory. Everybody go just de hate you until you are isolated. I dey see your suffer in nearest future after these hates of yours has accumulated and I’m shaking my head for you in advance. Una never even build Igbo land finish you are trying to annex other peoples land. What’s your problem you this ojukwu people?
Nobody cares about inconsequential haters, it is 2021 and so what, Yorubas fought for Ilorin twice and they are planning to fight again, we are yet to fight our first, as for PH the last time I checked PH in majority belongs to Ikwerre, Etche, Obigbo etc all Igboid group, we shall deal with that part once the time is right, don't worry about that side

As for you, get ready, you can't isolate the mighty, we are the economic hub and the most powerful nation in the East, if you mess up you shall be sanctioned and if you make it a matter of confrontation you shall be delt with, look who is even thinking about isolation, who are you please, you got nothing, no city, no airport, no university, you had been isolated
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by alanto: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Nobody cares about inconsequential haters, it is 2021 and so what, Yorubas fought for Ilorin twice and they are planning to fight again, we are yet to fight our first, as for PH the last time I checked PH in majority belongs to Ikwerre, Etche, Obigbo etc all Igboid group, we shall deal with that part once the time is right, don't worry about that side

As for you, get ready, you can't isolate the mighty, we are the economic hub and the most powerful nation in the East, if you mess up you shall be sanctioned and if you make it a matter of confrontation you shall be delt with, look who is even thinking about isolation, who are you please, you got nothing, no city, no airport, no university, you had been isolated
Who told you Yorubas are fighting anybody? Why are we not fighting benin where we have the third largest ethnic group nonsense joker. With what are you going to sanction anybody? Kpata pata you go move you biscuit business eastward and the rest of us go de okay.

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Who told you Yorubas are fighting anybody? Why are we not fighting benin where we have the third largest ethnic group nonsense joker. With what are you going to sanction anybody? Kpata pata you go move you biscuit business eastward and the rest of us go de okay.
Yorubas are defeated already na, if they forgo Ilorin it is their choice, we had not fought for a start so until we do and lose then places like Opobo and Bonny remains to be contested.

When it is time, we shall tell you what we would sanction you with, especially if you continue your madness.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by alanto: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Yorubas are defeated already na, if they forgo Ilorin it is their choice, we had not fought for a start so until we do and lose then places like Opobo and Bonny remains to be contested.

When it is time, we shall tell you what we would sanction you with, especially if you continue your madness.
Yorubas are defeated but you spend the majority of your life trying to stop them not to contest general election. Yorubas are defeated but they are not killing their people to spite the federal government. Yorubas are defeated but they are the economic hub of the nation. Defeated but they are in the mightiest places in the country.
You better cry your cry in peace. Defeated but you don’t have their kind of leaders, defeated but they are not crying marginalization you guys just throw words around. Illiterate people of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:
I raised a point about Mass Aquaphobia (Fear of large Water bodies) among Igbos earlier, and through our debates I had come to realise some pressing aspect that may have impacted the avoidance of large water bodies by a good number of Igbos.

I want people to understand that as much as there is a concern that is capable of taking one live, it is a real big concern to me, and as much as I'm concerned, I don't see Nigeria in the lights most other people see her, I see Nigerian simply as a union of varying countries.

I am a young politician who also had taken private studies in varying fields including, law, computer technologies, basic medicine and Military intelligence, apparently, I don't believe in face saving propaganda that endangers lives, and in particular I'm referring to Slayerforever let's forget trying to win arguments but proffer solutions to critical issues.

When I originated the Igbo Republic concept and which I had to adopt Igbo province as suggested by my legal counsel and much later made it officially the Confederate States of AlaIgbo (CSA), people believes in me and entrusted me in faith to protect their interest.

Protecting that interest is my very priority and despite that my trainings requires high level of discipline there is something also called price and humanity, and in several occasions when I had opted for less costly options and humanity I had been adjudged weak.

I started out with people like Valirex from Benin Kingdom but on several occasions we fell out and it did seem like Benin can't Work with AlaIgbo, again our allies in the Eastern Corridor remains Akwaibom and Cross River then the Ijaw nation had on several ground made it clear on their prefence of rivalry.

The Igbos MUST get back to the sea and plant our flag on every aspect of the Eastern coast whether Nigeria exists or not is of very insignificant concern.

Note My fellow Igbos should stop falling for the simple approach of judging my statements on its face values unless you deliberately want to smear, apparently I have licenses to lie both in bed and otherwise for the good of the people.

Getting a very considerate argument from Igboid where he opined that our ancestors avoided the Waters becuase as farmers they need their children surviving to adulthood to enable more hands in the farm hence they distanced from the sea to avoid malaria and listening to that I say that today several ailments originate from the waters and we shall go on massive vaccine and health research drives not just to combat malaria but also River Blindness.

Bekkay also noted that there are other Igbo Riverine communities and the earlier water born transport channels, although the occupations he mentioned is not a primary dependent on the waters, I'm quite impressed at least we have a starting point and as such we are not just going to be limited to washing bitter leaf in the riverside or small scale travelling by water, we would most likely go into deep sea fishing, real time sailing and more.

Also Dettolgel noted about distance and availability, while that's credible to an extent the Igbos have moderate contact with the waters and honestly, proximity and availability could impact interest but having looked into that the reality is, every thing that should bring affinity to the waters is primarily available to an average Igbo man but there are some aspect we need to look at and that is, how safe could life around waters be especially for our children, these whole things pointing to a more deeper inward look and I say, why not we go vaccine and health research.

According to 2elliot some Biafran soldiers where deliberately drown by some Ijaw sailors, that's a real big concern but like one of my mentor once told me, we should not let the cloud of the Biafran War blindfold the future, but if the Ijaws honestly think that we had forgotten, some of them are really trying hard to open some old Can of worms However confrontational option could be the last in the menu but it would be obviously devastating.

All these points to the sea and there is no way we can send our people to the sea without making sure that they would be safe while on it, the whole arguments had pointed on a critical need for the Igbos to reunite with the sea and for us to be able to do that in Modern time we need to be certain that old concern are defeated, in this regards, my movement and government would make for a massive drive for general health research and particular focus on vaccine and more effective drug options for Maleria and River Blindness.

In agreement with Bekkay, Sea worthy vessels and old routes would be revisited and in connection with vaccine that would be available and other safety measures, the Igbos would get back to being the undisputed leader of the Eastern coastlines which will automatically make us master of the Nigerian maritime Security and industry.

Majority of our research priorities would be focussed on Opobo and other Riverine Igbo communities as their experiences would be very much appreciated, these approaches would also be very advantageous in many ways to these Riverine Igbo communities.

Thanks to everyone that positively contributed.

All this is just about Opobo?
Do u people even know the route to Opobo?

Opobo has no boundaries whatsoever with Igbo...

Those Opobo has boundaries with are not Igbo too...
Opobo is ibani..an ijaw Kingdom with Bonny..
Our Geographical location is Niger Delta..
Bayelsa is bigger than Qatar.
Qater is a country.
Qater is hosting the World Cup.
Opobo and her neighbors are located in Niger Delta.
Niger Delta is capable of being a very big country..
About 6states with large population.
Rivers,Bayelsa,Akwa ibom,Delta,Cross River,Edo, is big enough to be a country...
Good luck to Biafra,Good luck to Oduduwa,Good luck to Arewa,Good luck to Middlebelt. Good luck to everyone
Not by force...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Yorubas are defeated but you spend the majority of your life trying to stop them not to contest general election. Yorubas are defeated but they are not killing their people to spite the federal government. Yorubas are defeated but they are the economic hub of the nation. Defeated but they are in the mightiest places in the country.
You better cry your cry in peace. Defeated but you don’t have their kind of leaders, defeated but they are not crying marginalization you guys just throw words around. Illiterate people of Biafra.
I don't see Nigeria in the light you think so get me straight, I see Yorubas as a nation and as far as Ilorin is concerned they remain defeated, I'm talking about tribal capacity, whatever position they enjoy in Nigeria does not change the fact that Ilorin is an emirate.

Fulanis defeated Yorubas in Ilorin, no Nigerian tribe ever defeated the Igbos, I see Nigeria as a a United nations, more like European Union, I'm not going to raise statistics on the Yorubas today, you are not Yoruba otherwise we could have compared and know, so chill, at least I will feel much better competing with Yorubas than Competing with you apparently you got nothing and the Yorubas knows their place as well
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2021
peleson1:

Qater is a country.
Water is hosting the World Cup.
Rivers,Bayelsa,Akwa ibom,Delta,Cross River,Edo, is big enough to be a country...
Good luck to Biafra,Good luck to Oduduwa,Good luck to Arewa,Good luck to Middlebelt. Good luck to everyone
Not by force...
Nobody is forcing anyone to be Igbo, Biafra is a different thing entirely in my book, just allow Opobobianas be Igbo if they chose to be, time will tell, nothing of your rants will stop us
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by alanto: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

I don't see Nigeria in the light you think so get me straight, I see Yorubas as a nation and as far as Ilorin is concerned they remain defeated, I'm talking about tribal capacity, whatever position they enjoy in Nigeria does not change the fact that Ilorin is an emirate.

Fulanis defeated Yorubas in Ilorin, no Nigerian tribe ever defeated the Igbos, I see Nigeria as a a United nations, more like European Union, I'm not going to raise statistics on the Yorubas today, you are not Yoruba otherwise we could have compared and know, so chill, at least I will feel much better competing with Yorubas than Competing with you apparently you got nothing and the Yorubas knows their place as well
Yen yen yen. I’m Yoruba and telling you you can’t frustrate my people into fighting with anybody. You have succeeded in making your people enemy of the nation. All warnings to help you desist from such act has been met with curses, insults and abuses over the years. You can hold on to straws or give up your mischievous ways but as far as I’m concerned. You guys are finished as long as Nigeria and it’s politics is concern.
One straight question. In today’s Nigeria who and who are you allies? I mean someone you have not insulted their generation? E no de ma guy so you see.
The cloud of your shame is gathering. It will soon start pouring. My English oh God grin

2 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Yen yen yen. I’m Yoruba and telling you you can’t frustrate my people into fighting with anybody. You have succeeded in making your people enemy of the nation. All warnings to help you desist from such act has been met with curses, insults and abuses over the years. You can hold on to straws or give up your mischievous ways but as far as I’m concerned. You guys are finished as long as Nigeria and it’s politics is concern.
One straight question. In today’s Nigeria who and who are you allies? I mean someone you have not insulted their generation? E no de ma guy so you see.
The cloud of your shame is gathering. It will soon start pouring. My English oh God grin
You are Yorubas sef and I'm engaging you, Caward,

1. In my perspective as of today, our allies includes 1. Akwaibom, 2. Cross River 3. Igala 4. Benue and these are enough.

Caward, that's how Afonja lost Ilorin and you are too scared to even say that Ilorin was Yorubaland, next place they had taken is Ibarapa
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by alanto: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

You are Yorubas sef and I'm engaging you, Caward,

1. In my perspective as of today, our allies includes 1. Akwaibom, 2. Cross River 3. Igala 4. Benue and these are enough.

Caward, that's how Afonja lost Ilorin and you are too scared to even say that Ilorin was Yorubaland, next place they had taken is Ibarapa
Lol. My babe na igala from ayingba in kogi trust me you don’t want to know what they think of you guys.
That’s what I’m trying to tell you.
Oya go back to history and see that bukola saraki or his successor or the present governor of kwara is not Fulani, Lai Mohammed is not Fulani.
Can you say the same about rivers, bayelsa or any other place you are trying to lay claims to?
I need a sensible Igbo man to engage. All of on nairaland just argue for the sake of it. You don’t think at all. Mr Aquaphobia.
Talking about your allies. Guy nobody and I repeat nobody in SS wants to gather with ibo to form a country and you know why. No be the same akwa ibom that wants their republic? Go there and shout Biafra na make you see die. Just look for something to help you sleep.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Lol. My babe na igala from ayingba in kogi trust me you don’t want to know what they think of you guys.
That’s what I’m trying to tell you.
Oya go back to history and see that bukola saraki or his successor or the present governor of kwara is not Fulani, Lai Mohammed is not Fulani.
Can you say the same about rivers, bayelsa or any other place you are trying to lay claims to?
I need a sensible Igbo man to engage. All of on nairaland just argue for the sake of it. You don’t think at all. Mr Aquaphobia
My babe is Igala too from Ejule you don't know what they think of you, my grandfather married two Igala women, one gave birth to three children so I have two halve Igala halve Igbo uncle and one Halve Igala halve Igbo Auntie so chill.

Ifeanyi Okowa is what?, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is what, Rotimi Amaechi is what abeg go and sit down, we are not in the same page abeg
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by alanto: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

My babe is Igala too from Ejule you don't know what they think of you, my grandfather married two Igala women, one gave birth to three children so I have two halve Igala halve Igbo uncle and one Halve Igala halve Igbo Auntie so chill.

Ifeanyi Okowa is what?, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is what, Rotimi Amaechi is what abeg go and sit down, we are not in the same page abeg
Lol. Igala will chose Yoruba over any tribe of Nigeria because we have lingual similarities. They cal most things what we call those things but you will never see Yorubas laying claim to them.
Wike have told you to stay clear rivers else you want to die. Didn’t you see him with the cutlass. Amechi de use una head for Presidential election. Una mumu still get long way to go.
I’m not arguing with you any. I’m going out. But I will respond if you have a real argument. For now you are just rambling.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by dettolgel: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2021
peleson1:

Qater is a country.
Water is hosting the World Cup.
Not by force...

I didn't see anywhere in his post where he alluded to breaking the country or is there something I missed?

What I could infer in his position is that there are Igbo communities along the coast which I would assume that if he had mistaken you could put that straight rather than trying to twist his words.

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Lol. Igala will chose Yoruba over any tribe of Nigeria because we have lingual similarities. They cal most things what we call those things but you will never see Yorubas laying claim to them.
Wike have told you to stay clear rivers else you want to die. Didn’t you see him with the cutlass. Amechi de use una head for Presidential election. Una mumu still get long way to go.
I’m not arguing with you any. I’m going out. But I will respond if you have a real argument. For now you are just rambling.
Who is Wike, he is a fly that think himself a bird, who is laying claim of the Igalas, I said they are our allies, they had been our neighbours all along, there is always cordial relationship whenever we have boundaries with them

If Wike chose to be Benin he would be deported to Benin, Ikwerre is Part of AlaIgbo so any of them that want to leave for Benin shall be facilitated.

If Amechi is using our head what is your problem with that, is it your head?, did the Buhari not use your head?
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2021
dettolgel:

I didn't see anywhere in his post where he alluded to breaking the country or is there something I missed?

What I could infer in his position is that there are Igbo communities along the coast which I would assume that if he had mistaken you could put that straight rather than trying to twist his words.
There is no igbo area in the coastal part of Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Ekealterego: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Who is Wike, he is a fly that think himself a bird, who is laying claim of the Igalas, I said they are our allies, they had been our neighbours all along, there is always cordial relationship whenever we have boundaries with them

If Wike chose to be Benin he would be deported to Benin, Ikwerre is Part of AlaIgbo so any of them that want to leave for Benin shall be facilitated.

If Amechi is using our head what is your problem with that, is it your head?, did the Buhari not use your head?
I see your thoughts are coming together a bit. I always knew that you were just innocently unaware about the nature of the issues and the dynamics of the relationship we have with some of these people.
Add this to your burning passion and many times emotions, this was not a good mix at first.

Here is my advice moving forward, there are groups, and Igbo groups with people very much aware of what is happening.

Here you will meet people from Opobo, Bonny, Igbos in the SS. One of the most successful Igbo groups in terms of history was opened by two Igbos from Rivers.
Join these groups on Facebook. Search for them, you will gain so much knowledge.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by alanto: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Wike is the man the whole Rivers love for putting igbos in their place. The only Governor they dealed ruthlessly with iPob and Esn miscreant.
Oyigbo comes to mind. And why haven’t your iPob gone back to Rivers since Wike danced on your empty heads with a big python?
Chestbeaters.
I even want you to go to war with Ijaw. Let them send you people to mammy water.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Wike is the man the whole Rivers love for putting igbos in their place. The only Governor they dealed ruthlessly with iPob and Esn miscreant.
Oyigbo comes to mind. And why haven’t your iPob gone back to Rivers since Wike danced on your empty heads with a big python?
Chestbeaters.
I even want you to go to war with Ijaw. Let them send you people to mammy water.
IPOB is not equivalent to Igbos, power is transient, Wike would not be governor forever and Indigenous Igbos in Rivers can not leave their land becuase of Wikes Madness, maybe someday justice shall prevail while at that just know that the people would always be but power changes hands
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ekealterego:

I see your thoughts are coming together a bit. I always knew that you were just innocently unaware about the nature of the issues and the dynamics of the relationship we have with some of these people.
Add this to your burning passion and many times emotions, this was not a good mix at first.

Here is my advice moving forward, there are groups, and Igbo groups with people very much aware of what is happening.

Here you will meet people from Opobo, Bonny, Igbos in the SS. One of the most successful Igbo groups in terms of history was opened by two Igbos from Rivers.
Join these groups on Facebook. Search for them, you will gain so much knowledge.
It is not like I'm not aware of the reality but the fact is this, I'm a young politician and like Sun Tzu said, "any animal with blood in its vain and horns would fight" and the "best victory are those won without a fight" if they give us no option we would launch a military action.

People would assume me a demon if I go about preaching confrontation, if we care about the truth, Bonny would get a Refendum or other measures of settlement including dividing the lands but Opobo can't be negotiated becuase it is Igboland in full.

I try to be diplomatic while at it, I have mentors and people from not just Nigeria monitoring my moves, if they feel that I'm a blood thirsty and unreasonably dangerous fellow, my support base would drop and in the event of confrontation, I would not get suply or even international support, honestly if they prove too stubborn, then Military option is inevitable
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Nobody is forcing anyone to be Igbo, Biafra is a different thing entirely in my book, just allow Opobobianas be Igbo if they chose to be, time will tell, nothing of your rants will stop us

U do not know the Geographical location of Opobo,the only reason u people are clamouring for Opobo is just access to sea..
Your forefathers were people of hinterlands and didn't get or have any history or relationship with the sea..
All the boundaries and communities around Opobo are not igbos...just like Igbo going across benue to claim Jos as Igbo: how do u even draw the map?
U mean ur Biafra map will jump Niger Delta map to include Opobo and Bonny?
Stop ranting and claiming what u do not v access to..land grabbers.
I am a true son if Opobo.
We are ibani ..we are ijaws of Niger Delta.

Take your rants else where..

We are Niger Delta Republic if Nigeria divides today.

U cannot even accept your own people,u call them outcast... Osu...
How dare u people want to rant about us ?

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Ekealterego: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

It is not like I'm not aware of the reality but the fact is this, I'm a young politician and like Sun Tzu said, "any animal with blood in its vain and horns would fight" and the "best victory are those won without a fight" if they give us no option we would launch a military action.

People would assume me a demon if I go about preaching confrontation, if we care about the truth, Bonny would get a Refendum or other measures of settlement including dividing the lands but Opobo can't be negotiated becuase it is Igboland in full.

I try to be diplomatic while at it, I have mentors and people from not just Nigeria monitoring my moves, if they feel that I'm a blood thirsty and unreasonably dangerous fellow, my support base would drop and in the event of confrontation, I would not get suply or even international support, honestly if they prove too stubborn, then Military option is inevitable
I understand, the first way is to arm yourself with knowledge. Let your intentions be driven by truth and fact.

Don't go down to their level where you will be pushed to talk like their drunk illiterate kins. Arm yourself with knowledge.

Go to this group right now, see the discussions we are having, from historical facts from 320 years ago!!! We have the truth. Established from unadulterated history from neutral people.
Go into the thread here on nairaland, read, digest, see the facts. Download them, understand them. See that knowledge is as important as anything you could imagine. These are the proven, written down historical facts every Igbo family should have had in their house.

This was the last debate laden with full excerpts from history.
https://www.nairaland.com/6871524/true-identity-bonny-opobo-people
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ekealterego:

I understand, the first way is to arm yourself with knowledge. Let your intentions be driven by truth and fact.

Don't go down to their level where you will be pushed to talk like their drunk illiterate kins. Arm yourself with knowledge.

Go to this group right now, see the discussions we are having, from historical facts from 320 years ago!!! We have the truth. Established from unadulterated history from neutral people.
Go into the thread here on nairaland, read, digest, see the facts. Download them, understand them. See that knowledge is as important as anything you could imagine. These are the proven, written down historical facts every Igbo family should have had in their house.

This was the last debate laden with full excerpts from history.
https://www.nairaland.com/6871524/true-identity-bonny-opobo-people
I try to learn as much as possible but the challenge here is that we are in a middle of conflict and at the end of the day it would require a lot more than the truth, for someone like me, you would bear me witness that a lot of Igbos are really furious about the situation and so do a lot of people from the other side,

Humanity demands that we try to understand most part and while these whole facts is quite important, it won't make much of a difference If these whole things are not fashioned into a practical government and a real ability to strike.

I don't believe in Nigeria's state creations, most of the people here on nairaland are faceless, I'm not, so most times I'm mild and often surface to care for all, and like I told you I'm an aspiring politician and I don't see Nigeria dividing anything soon,

I want to build a network that would have political and Military implications while Nigeria exists.

These are my concerns, like you now you may not be using your real profile here, but I use my real profile becuase I feel that this is the best place you actually meet new people in the Nigerain space.

We honestly may not launch Military options while Nigeria exists, I followed the link you shared even before now, I had read through it, the fact is that I'm already out there and I had been warned to be careful what I say, Opobo would be integrated to Igbo mainland while Nigeria exist, I don't pray for Nigeria to divide but if it regrettably happens, Bonny and others would get a Refendum.

I want real time and pragmatic approach, let's be on ground there for real
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
When did igbos start going international?
Just after 1940s..
Opobo and Bonny have been international over 3centuries .
There are documents signed with great known kingdoms of old....
Treaties with European kingdoms.
Opobo deals with kingdoms and we have treaties and documents with British monarch, Spanish monarchs, Portuguese monarch etc.
When the time comes,what resources are u going to pledge with for international support?
Make war with us and Die of Hunger .
We are a warring tribe.we block the searoutes,no food and supplies,we block our air space,fly over and die.
We started handling dangerous military hardware before u people of bush hinterlands.
Long before u could read and write,Opobo and Bonny had treaties with europe .
Niger Delta has the population,the mind,we are stronger than u people.
We face the sea u tremble upon seeing.
We v the mind.
We v the searoutes.
We v the money,we v the knowledge,we v oil and gas and sea to transport it.
You , Mr Alex is ranting.

Niger Delta can only be a friendly neighbor to Biafra...
Just as we v been.
Niger Delta is too big to be under the control of the people of hinterland or Biafra.
No Opobo Chief or Bonny Chief has Igbo linaege . All are ibani ijaw.

No Opobo person talks about being Biafra,no one...
How dare u self-service and rant about what is bigger than u?

Niger Delta Republic we are.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
peleson1:
When did igbos start going international?
Just after 1940s..
Opobo and Bonny have international over 3centuries .
There are documents signed with great known kingdoms of old....
Treaties with European kingdoms.
Opobo deals with kingdoms and we have treaties and focume ts with British monarch, Spanish monarchs, Portuguese monarch etc.
When the time comes,what resources are u going to pledge with for international support?
Make war with us and Die if Hunger .
We are a warring tribe.
We started handling dangerous military hardware before u people if bush hinterlands.
Long before u could read and write,Opobo and Bonny had treaties with europe .
Niger Delta has the population,the mind,we are stronger than u people.
We face the sea u tremble upon seeing.
We v the mind.
We v the searoutes.
We v the money,we v the knowledge,we v oil and gas and sea to transport it.
You , Mr Alex is ranting.

Niger Delta can only be a friendly neighbor to Biafra...
Just as we v been.
Niger Delta is too big to be under the control if the people of hinterland or Biafra.
No Opobo Chief or Bonny Chief has Igbo linaege . All are ibani ijaw.

No Opobo person talks about being Biafra,no one...
How dare u self-services and rant about what is bigger than u?

Niger Delta Republic we are.

In all those your documents, Opobo was an independent city state that came to be popular with the rise of King Jaja, Igbo people were already there even before Jaja was born
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by DitariDisciple2: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

In all those your documents, Opobo was an independent city state that came to be popular with the rise of King Jaja, Igbo people were already there even before Jaja was born

All your frustrations end here.
Go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations., and force them to join Ibo own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
There is no igbo area in the coastal part of Rivers State.

Yes.... Sure..

There is no igbo in any coastal area near the sea anywhere in the world..

Not even in Niger Delta
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations., and force them to join Ibo own.

That's your trademark words, I would be in Opobo/Nkoro local government of River State Nigeria when I get there I would love to see you
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

I am s true son of Opobo and I am very surprised at what they write here, false write up and false claims.
Nothing concerns Opobo with Igbo in terms of anything, the language of trade is like pidgin English ppl speak today..we speak ibani ehich is our language.
They reject their own people and call them outcast,osu
How dare them cross over tribes that are not Igbo to claim Opobo and Bonny?

It is not even possible, it is just a wrong n frustrated dream.

If they do not like the normal good relationship they are getting from Us,
We will stop.

It is insulting claiming other people territory..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
peleson1:

I am s true son of Opobo and I am very surprised at what they write here, false write up and false claims.
Nothing concerns Opobo with Igbo in terms of anything, the language of trade is like pidgin English ppl speak today..we speak ibani ehich is our language.
They reject their own people and call them outcast,osu
How dare them cross over tribes that are not Igbo to claim Opobo and Bonny?

It is not even possible, it is just a wrong n frustrated dream.

If they do not like the normal good relationship they are getting from Us,
We will stop.

It is insulting claiming ither people territory..
Oga relax na, you are true Opobo son, you only have one vote and one voice, when the time is right you shall speak only for yourself and if you misbehave you would be shipped back to Bayelsa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Putin Don Dey Nairaland [PHOTOS] / JUST IN: Oyegun’s Panel To Discuss Petition Seeking Tinubu’s Disqualification Ov / Yoruba Community In Awka Coronates New Oba, Gets Soludo’s Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.