Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised (1518 Views)

Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics / This Is For Those That Always Threaten Igbos With War / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

That's your trademark words, I would be in Opobo/Nkoro local government of River State Nigeria when I get there I would love to see you
You can't even try it

Let me know when u r here.

I will wait u with koboko...
I will gather asawo.. then mandate u to talk rubbish...
I will make sure u are flogged day light off ur sight and sink u inside salt water to take enough water....then when u get to your hinterland of Igbo,u will talk true and say words with sense
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Oga relax na, you are true Opobo son, you only have one vote and one voice, when the time is right you shall speak only for yourself and if you misbehave you would be shipped back to Bayelsa
Just as u v one vote and one vioce..
I speak for my people as Senibo..
You see why I keep saying...
You lack knowledgeable facts and u know nothing of the people u want to annex ,what an insult..
U do not v searoutes, not even as airspace..
We will cripple u...
Instead of u to use oraceful eirds ,u tend to be arrogant..
Say bye bye to any friendly Ally with OpuboAma...
Your regret is in ur face...
As igbos want Biafra ,so Opobo wants Niger Delta Republic if division is the case.

Niger Delta is a Republic supposedly..
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
peleson1:

Just as u v one vote and one vioce..
I speak for my people as Senibo..
You see why I keep saying...
You lack knowledgeable facts and u know nothing of the people u want to annex ,what an insult..
U do not v searoutes, not even as airspace..
We will cripple u...
Instead of u to use oraceful eirds ,u tend to be arrogant..
Say bye bye to any friendly Ally with OpuboAma...
Your regret is in ur face...
As igbos want Biafra ,so Opobo wants Niger Delta Republic if division is the case.

Niger Delta is a Republic supposedly..
I don't even have a vote there, though I have the power to press for justice for my people
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
peleson1:

You can't even try it

Let me know when u r here.

I will wait u with koboko...
I will gather asawo.. then mandate u to talk rubbish...
I will make sure u are flogged day light off ur sight and sink u inside salt water to take enough water....then when u get to your hinterland of Igbo,u will talk true and say words with sense
I will be there honestly no need running mouth
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by Ekealterego: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

I try to learn as much as possible but the challenge here is that we are in a middle of conflict and at the end of the day it would require a lot more than the truth, for someone like me, you would bear me witness that a lot of Igbos are really furious about the situation and so do a lot of people from the other side,

Humanity demands that we try to understand most part and while these whole facts is quite important, it won't make much of a difference If these whole things are not fashioned into a practical government and a real ability to strike.

I don't believe in Nigeria's state creations, most of the people here on nairaland are faceless, I'm not, so most times I'm mild and often surface to care for all, and like I told you I'm an aspiring politician and I don't see Nigeria dividing anything soon,

I want to build a network that would have political and Military implications while Nigeria exists.

These are my concerns, like you now you may not be using your real profile here, but I use my real profile becuase I feel that this is the best place you actually meet new people in the Nigerain space.

We honestly may not launch Military options while Nigeria exists, I followed the link you shared even before now, I had read through it, the fact is that I'm already out there and I had been warned to be careful what I say, Opobo would be integrated to Igbo mainland while Nigeria exist, I don't pray for Nigeria to divide but if it regrettably happens, Bonny and others would get a Refendum.

I want real time and pragmatic approach, let's be on ground there for real

They are on the mainland already. They are things you don reveal on Nairaland. It's now left for you to work in silence, while also stating facts and sticking to historical truths.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by dettolgel: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
There is no igbo area in the coastal part of Rivers State.

Then you should respond that to him rather than the long twist that was your initial response.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ekealterego:

They are on the mainland already. They are things you don reveal on Nairaland. It's now left for you to work in silence, while also stating facts and sticking to historical truths.
We can only pass the time online and work real time, I strongly believe that conventional warfare is the last bit in the menu, we shall explore all options including number warfare, if you noticed sometimes I make daring post like challenging the Igbos to a swim, the population of Opobo town needs to be swell up and I try to communicate with as many people as possible,

Lagos needs to be decongested of Excessive Igbo presence while Opobo population of Mainland Igbos needs to be beefed up, in this case you can see that I'm a pure breed politician and Military strategist despite that I read a lot, I'm not a pure breed historian, I take private classes on Military intelligence and more, for we to intimidate the Ijaws we need to form a non confrontational pact with the Yorubas while forming a trade pact with the North,

This would mean that they would not have to go forming Alliance with both in case of confrontation, war is about interest, we have to make others see no gain in attacking us that way the Ijaws would be on their own and we would do exactly what we need to do.

Nigeria is brewing up for something interesting, excessive national identity it would be wise for us to chose our battles and also take a chunk of the Nigerian politics, economy and Military while keeping AlaIgbo to ourselves and also having enough reserve of everything, that's why most times I speak ambiguous becuase we need allies, if not for anything we are not food sufficient on our own,

Only traditional blend of politics would give us that allies that's why sometimes it may seem as if I'm weak but if you become too strong you are sending a message that you can do it all on your own, that's foolish the only thing we would do on our own is enjoying good things, things like war and it's kind, the cost must be shared with others otherwise we intimidate or launch other forms of warfare.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Igbos never had any relationship with the seas ,so there is no sea to unite Igbo with..
Just accept the diplomatic relationship with Niger Delta State and be at peace.

This dream of yours is null and void..Opobo is not your hope..
We Opobo people are ibani ijaws,and we are Niger Delta State.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
peleson1:
Igbos never had any relationship with the seas ,so there is no sea to unite Igbo with..
Just accept the diplomatic relationship with Niger Delta State and be at peace.

This dream of your is null and void..Opobo is not your hope..
We Opobo people are ibani ijaws,and we are Niger Delta State.

Your Niger Delta should prepare to swell up when we annex it, if you plan to keep any Igbo related people be prepared for what comes with it, a word is enough.

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

We can only pass the time online and work real time, I strongly believe that conventional warfare is the last bit in the menu, we shall explore all options including number warfare, if you noticed sometimes I make daring post like challenging the Igbos to a swim, the population of Opobo town needs to be swell up and I try to communicate with as many people as possible,

Lagos needs to be decongested of Excessive Igbo presence while Opobo population of Mainland Igbos needs to be beefed up, in this case you can see that I'm a pure breed politician and Military strategist despite that I read a lot, I'm not a pure breed historian, I take private classes on Military intelligence and more, for we to intimidate the Ijaws we need to form a non confrontational pact with the Yorubas while forming a trade pact with the North,

This would mean that they would not have to go forming Alliance with both in case of confrontation, war is about interest, we have to make others see no gain in attacking us that way the Ijaws would be on their own and we would do exactly what we need to do.

Nigeria is brewing up for something interesting, excessive national identity it would be wise for us to chose our battles and also take a chunk of the Nigerian politics, economy and Military while keeping AlaIgbo to ourselves and also having enough reserve of everything, that's why most times I speak ambiguous becuase we need allies, if not for anything we are not food sufficient on our own,

Only traditional blend of politics would give us that allies that's why sometimes it may seem as if I'm weak but if you become too strong you are sending a message that you can do it all on your own, that's foolish the only thing we would do on our own is enjoying good things, things like war and it's kind, the cost must be shared with others otherwise we intimidate or launch other forms of warfare.

Opobo cant leave their ijaw heritage for nobody..

You see ijaw as your enemy because ijaw stands up for what is right and hate intimidation.
U are talking about hausa and Yoruba alliances against Niger delta ?
What interest are u giving these people that Niger Delta can't give times 10?
They can't even trust u...
Igbos r the last option on the cards of Yoruba and hausa.

Let me warn u...
Ijaws and all Niger Delta people are United and we are liberals..
We do not go casting aspersions to call our brothers and sisters OSU and outcast.
We hate such system.

Ijaws are not your enemy..
Our forefathers were never enemies with their neighbors ,igbos inclusive.
U create enemy for yourself for trying to annex others ..
Your expansionist theory to claim what was never yours is bad for you..
You are people of hinterlands..
You v no alligience to the sea...
There is no history of your forefathers that had relationship with the sea.
Can't start now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
peleson1:

Opobo cant leave their ijaw heritage for nobody..

You see ijaw as your enemy because ijaw stands up for what is right and hate intimidation.
U are talking about hausa and Yoruba alliances against Niger delta ?
What interest are u giving these people that Niger Delta can't give times 10?
They can't even trust u...
Igbos r the last option on the cards of Yoruba and hausa.

Let me warn u...
Ijaws and all Niger Delta people are United and we are liberals..
We do not go casting aspersions to call our brothers and sisters OSU and outcast.
We hate such system.

Ijaws are not your enemy..
Our forefathers were never enemies with their neighbors ,igbos inclusive.
U create enemy for yourself for trying to annex others ..
Your expansionist theory to claim what was never yours is bad for you..
You are people of hinterlands..
You v no alligience to the sea...
There is no history of your forefathers that had relationship with the sea.
Can't start now
Abeg let sensible people talk, first of all, Niger Delta is not a tribe, and apparently there is nothing the Ijaws can give the Yorubas really, is it coastlines that Yorubas would need from Ijaws, is it food, is it market, is it university, is it products, you Ijaws have nothing, you can't even give them crude oil becuase that is in the hands of the Nigerian government.

We Igbos have more to benefit Yorubas than you have same as the North, the North needs continued access to our markets, expertise and more, the West needs our markets as well as our intelligence and weaponry should they chose to go to war, we need their food as well so you see there is apparent need in both sides.

You Ijaws thinks yourselves so important but apparently there are numerous alternative to everything you got, Akwaibom and Cross River people are closer to us than they are to you abeg who are you forming Niger Delta with some smart ones among you had reverted to Ijaw Republic, last time I checked PH and Asaba are two capital cities in the so called South South, they are both Igbo cities, even the Igbos in South South is enough to put you in your place we would just open our borders and clap for them deal with you,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Your Niger Delta should prepare to swell up when we annex it, if you plan to keep any Igbo related people be prepared for what comes with it, a word is enough.
Non sense threat...

I am Opobo ....
I represent what Opobo stands.
Opobo is ibani ijaw.
Not lineage with Igbo at all aside trade and in that trade ,Opobo dictated the pace and were Superiors to you people.
Your forefathers never came through searoutes,ask nri..
We are sea people till the end of the world, u can't lay claim to what was not.
Your only relationship with Opobo is trade and that is it,it remains trade..
No blood relationship or ancestry relationship...
U can only be friends with Niger Delta or remain in your hinterland..
If you want war, we v the sea, we v the air, we blockage u and bomb the hell at of u..
It is your choice .
As our forefathers dictated the pace in the past ,we will also dictate the pace at present.

We have the population,
We have the skills,
We have the routes .
We have the resources.
We have the oil.
We have the gas
We have the education
We have the way
We have the ears of world powers
We have oil and gas to bargain arms with.

What ever you think u v can never be equal to these above..
Propaganda can't help your cause.
Only oeacefull alligience with Niger delta can help ur cause and we(Niger Delta) will dictate the pace just as our forefathers did
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
peleson1:

Non sense threat...

I am Opobo ....
I represent what Opobo stands.
Opobo is ibani ijaw.
Not lineage with Igbo at all aside trade and in that trade ,Opobo dictated the pace and were Superiors to you people.
Your forefathers never came through searoutes,ask nri..
We are sea people till the end of the world, u can't lay claim to what was not.
Your only relationship with Opobo is trade and that is it,it remains trade..
No blood relationship or ancestry relationship...
U can only be friends with Niger Delta or remain in your hinterland..
If you want war, we v the sea, we v the air, we blockage u and bomb the hell at of u..
It is your choice .
As our forefathers dictated the pace in the past ,we will also dictate the pace at present.

We have the population,
We have the skills,
We have the routes .
We have the resources.
We have the oil.
We have the gas
We have the education
We have the way
We have the ears of world powers
We have oil and gas to bargain arms with.

What ever you think u v can never be equal to these above..
Propaganda can't help your cause.
Only oeacefull alligience with Niger delta can help ur cause and we(Niger Delta) will dictate the pace just as our forefathers did
You represent yourself and If you make noise you shall be deported to Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Abeg let sensible people talk, first of all, Niger Delta is not a tribe, and apparently there is nothing the Ijaws can give the Yorubas really, is it coastlines that Yorubas would need from Ijaws, is it food, is it market, is it university, is it products, you Ijaws have nothing, you can't even give them crude oil becuase that is in the hands of the Nigerian government.

We Igbos have more to benefit Yorubas than you have same as the North, the North needs continued access to our markets, expertise and more, the West needs our markets as well as our intelligence and weaponry should they chose to go to war, we need their food as well so you see there is apparent need in both sides.

You Ijaws thinks yourselves so important but apparently there are numerous alternative to everything you got, Akwaibom and Cross River people are closer to us than they are to you abeg who are you forming Niger Delta with some smart ones among you had reverted to Ijaw Republic, last time I checked PH and Asaba are two capital cities in the so called South South, they are both Igbo cities, even the Igbos in South South is enough to put you in your place we would just open our borders and clap for them deal with you,

You are still crawling..
We Niger Delta do not talk about tribe like u Igbo bigots..
We are Niger Delta State... A united state with respect to each other ..
Akwa ibom and cross River are all in Niger delta state..
U can take asaba if u want...
We Niger delta do not go claiming what is not ours...
Infact we do not do land grabbing .
They asaba u mentioned are in ur ohanaeze so has anybody accused them?

Opobo is not in your ohanaeze ,akwa ibom and cross River is not in ur ohanaeze so give yourself peace
U do not v anything superior to give other region than Niger Delta.
If Nigeria is divided at all today..every nation from this Nigeria will depend on Niger delta for energy resources especially oil and gas..
Yoruba need it,hausa needs it.. if Niger delta wants anything, we can simply pump our oil and make deals..
We v land more than Biafra to grow our food..
Delta, Edo,akwaibom,Rivers,cross Rivers can supply any kind of food.
Do we even need any other thing?
Just give yourself peace.

Ur best bet is to remove arrogance and accept alligience
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
AlexBells:

You represent yourself and If you make noise you shall be deported to Bayelsa
Sense less talk.
I can see defeat and frustration written all over you.
U r defeated.
We Niger delta are your Superiors.
We are not noise makers or propagandist like u..
We face any fight to finish..
Who u be Kwanu?
We survive in land and sea...
Who u be na..
U come to a faceless forum to start ur false expansionist agenda.
It is dead on arrival.

Take ur biafra and leave us Niger delta alone.
We are not your type to intimidate .
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
peleson1:

You are still crawling..
We Niger Delta do not talk about tribe like u Igbo bigots..
We are Niger Delta State... A united state with respect to each other ..
Akwa ibom and cross River are all in Niger delta state..
U can take asaba if u want...
We Niger delta do not go claiming what is not ours...
Infact we do not do land grabbing .
They asaba u mentioned are in ur ohanaeze so has anybody accused them?

Opobo is not in your ohanaeze ,akwa ibom and cross River is not in ur ohanaeze so give yourself peace
U do not v anything superior to give other region than Niger Delta.
If Nigeria is divided at all today..every nation from this Nigeria will depend on Niger delta for energy resources especially oil and gas..
Yoruba need it,hausa needs it.. if Niger delta wants anything, we can simply pump our oil and make deals..
We v land more than Biafra to grow our food..
Delta, Edo,akwaibom,Rivers,cross Rivers can supply any kind of food.
Do we even need any other thing?
Just give yourself peace.

Ur best bet is to remove arrogance and accept alligience

Keep massaging your ego lol, what would we we gain in an allegiance with you, we have more oil and gas than you, you don't feed us why would we come to allied with you, honestly it is more profitable to allies with the Fulanis than Ijaw look I'm talking from the real sense of benefits, you guys have nothing I'm not trying to make you look less

Is it with fishing hook that you would help us or you think that we would prioritise violence?, things like militancy is something we frown at, I think Militancy is the major thing you got, honestly take a look at your nation, do you Ijaws have any standard University, any standards airports, any standard market, any standard industry

These are things that attract Alliance, Hausa/Fulanis can boast of Kano and Kaduna, Yorubas can boast of Lagos and Ibadan, we Igbos can boast of Onitsha, Enugu, PH, Asaba, Owerri, Aba etc, you Ijaws are insignificant minorities in over 4 states and your mainland of Bayelsa has just 8 or so local governments, what do you have on a serious note I'm not looking down on you but I don't see a basis to consider an alliance,

I honestly prefer Akwaibom especially and Cross River, they are making real progress there that's what we need not Alliance with militants we are not planning for an outright war with any other people, you Ijaws are the very little place we have issue and we most tackle it appropriately and with care.
Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by peleson1: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2021
AlexBells:

Keep massaging your ego lol, what would we we gain in an allegiance with you, we have more oil and gas than you, you don't feed us why would we come to allied with you, honestly it is more profitable to allies with the Fulanis than Ijaw look I'm talking from the real sense of benefits, you guys have nothing I'm not trying to make you look less

Is it with fishing hook that you would help us or you think that we would prioritise violence?, things like militancy is something we frown at, I think Militancy is the major thing you got, honestly take a look at your nation, do you Ijaws have any standard University, any standards airports, any standard market, any standard industry

These are things that attract Alliance, Hausa/Fulanis can boast of Kano and Kaduna, Yorubas can boast of Lagos and Ibadan, we Igbos can boast of Onitsha, Enugu, PH, Asaba, Owerri, Aba etc, you Ijaws are insignificant minorities in over 4 states and your mainland of Bayelsa has just 8 or so local governments, what do you have on a serious note I'm not looking down on you but I don't see a basis to consider an alliance,

I honestly prefer Akwaibom especially and Cross River, they are making real progress there that's what we need not Alliance with militants we are not planning for an outright war with any other people, you Ijaws are the very little place we have issue and we most tackle it appropriately and with care.

No single igbo town is as important as Bonny, not to talk about Calabar, portharcourt, warri..
We are Niger Delta..

You have no pionts at all..
Land grabber ..
Be at peace with yourself and drop dragging others into your mischief

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Reunite Igbos With The Sea, Vaccine Development MUST Be Prioritised by AlexBells(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2021
peleson1:

No single igbo town is as important as Bonny, not to talk about Calabar, portharcourt, warri..
We are Niger Delta..

You have no pionts at all..
Land grabber ..
Be at peace with yourself and drop dragging others into your mischief
Would Yorubas form Alliance with you becuase of those, first of all, PH please for real?, ndi Niger Delta lol, abeg let's hear words, when the chips are down the only people coming to defeat you are the Fulanis, be talking about Bayelsa please, PH is Igbo, Warri is Itsekiri and Calabar is You know who owns that one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP PRIMARIES: Fayose Endorses Segun Oni, Urges Supporters To Vote Massively For / What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? / Angry Youths Scatter The Head Of ESN Juju Man - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.