Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! (2259 Views)

Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by Pumpumking: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2021
ok apart from me & altho am a londoners from London, a true Londoner.even thou i drive 2020 Ranger rover ..who is the most handsome guy on nairaland? ;
Lets be honest coz the truth will set us free. Whos the finest? WHO? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by MufasaLion: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2021
This you? Go and fetch water for you mom, dude.

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Kim Tae-hyung tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by siofra(f): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
This you? Go and fetch water for you mom, dude.

shocked shocked

Is this person real?
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by AlhajiNatty(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Have you taken your routine drugs this afternoon?
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by ObaOfUyo: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Will park one of my cars on this thread grin
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by walesoflyf(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pumpumking:
ok apart from me & altho am a londoners from London, a true Londoner.even thou i drive 2020 Ranger rover ..who is the most handsome guy on nairaland? ;

No wonder Siofra like to troll you, grin grin So you think yourself the handsomest right?!.. With those short baby arms and legs that you have?..

It is either you are high on some cheap drugs, or you're are suffering from a special kind of "Dwarfism Delusion" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by Pumpumking: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Have you taken your routine drugs this afternoon?

brother no ofeencse to yor foto profile but u the 2nd ugliest livvvvvin ting on nairaland after Siofra's boyfriend whose name is MufasaLion ..who is a skinny refugee hungry ape like lookin monkey from nairaland(no oofensece) angry

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by MufasaLion: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother no ofeencse to yor foto profile but u the 2nd ugliest livvvvvin ting on nairaland after Siofra's boyfriend whose name is MufasaLion ..who is a skinny refugee hungry ape like lookin monkey from nairaland(no oofensece) angry

grin grin grin grin

Cry me a river!
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by MufasaLion: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:

shocked shocked

Is this person real?

That's the "popcornking" or whatever his name is. grin
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by wumi2017(f): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
My jawalis baby
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by AlhajiNatty(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

Well, that answers my question. You didn't take the drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by Lilsameey: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Chaiiii.
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by jawalis(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
wumi2017:
My jawalis baby
Thank you baby. I heart you big. My expensive diamond. The only woman in my life
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by pussymonger1: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
IM THE MOST HANDSOME MAN ON NAIRALAND . I WILL GIVE UNA MY DESCRIPTIONS IN MY DIARY .

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by wumi2017(f): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
jawalis:

Thank you baby. I heart you big. My expensive diamond. The only woman in my life

Baby come and Carry me to Dubai for vacation o
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by LINTUNE(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
;DTF ..how come u can't wrap your hands fully on the booty @dp...are your arms that short..then man , lol..u almost a dwarf, no offense bro..
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by jawalis(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
wumi2017:

Baby come and Carry me to Dubai for vacation o
Yepa. I’ll do anything for you my sweetheart. After Vacation in Dubai, we’ll check Cyprus for more adventures baby.
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by Lee99: 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman no be everybody you go dey give weed make them smoke

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pumpumking:
The only baskart I know that moves like this is MrCork grin . 2 things, it's either you're an imposter or you're actually him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by AYNL: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
this nigga and siofura,I dey gbadun una vibe
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by Pumpumking: 12:57am On Nov 28, 2021
jawalis:

angry
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by Pumpumking: 12:59am On Nov 28, 2021
jawalis:

brother .kindly take u turn n bacccckoff from the apple of my eye n sugar in my cokaoat, wumi2017 sir....we marrryed angry

.....but u free to go after Siofra sir....she dates anytin ..(THANK ME LATER) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by Toochildish666: 4:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Do u hv excess money sir? How can u be handsome when u dont hv excess money, u will just be looking like low burget ned nwako
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by jawalis(m): 5:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother .kindly take u turn n bacccckoff from the apple of my eye n sugar in my cokaoat, wumi2017 sir....we marrryed angry

.....but u free to go after Siofra sir....she dates anytin ..(THANK ME LATER) wink
Sio*** what ? grin That lose mouth. Even if I’m your enemy, you shouldn’t wish me such evil of a girl. Siofra kill you there.
Back to the matter. Kindly stop it if you are joking coz I’m not taking it any lightly with anyone who tamper with my woman. Make i no reason your matter o, it’s not good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by jawalis(m): 5:24am On Nov 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

angry
You dey jonz? Better comport yourself make your future for fine. Yen yen yen yen. Iffa wipe you slap. That jonzing go comot your face now now. Wunmi2017 come here. Have you been cheating on me. I need a quick answer
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by wumi2017(f): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2021
jawalis:

You dey jonz? Better comport yourself make your future for fine. Yen yen yen yen. Iffa wipe you slap. That jonzing go comot your face now now. Wunmi2017 come here. Have you been cheating on me. I need a quick answer

My love ahn ahn ,so you don't trust ur baby sad
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by jawalis(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
wumi2017:

My love ahn ahn ,so you don't trust ur baby sad
I needed to be sure. Moreover: he wouldn’t be saying such if he’s not up to something. I need to avoid story that touch the heart. You know I love you so much sweetheart, I need to tell you; not one day passed that I didn’t feel my love for you growing into an ever stronger feeling. I never want to see you leave my side, everything on life will fade with time: looks, material possessions, social standing, you just name it. However, I think the one exception is true love, and that’s what I feel for you baby.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by wumi2017(f): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
jawalis:

I needed to be sure. Moreover: he wouldn’t be saying such if he’s not up to something. I need to avoid story that touch the heart. You know I love you so much sweetheart, I need to tell you; not one day passed that I didn’t feel my love for you growing into an ever stronger feeling. I never want to see you leave my side, everything on life will fade with time: looks, material possessions, social standing, you just name it. However, I think the one exception is true love, and that’s what I feel for you baby.
That's my baby ,d cockroach in my word robe my only one and only sugar pie,,, don't mind that pumpumking he's just a silly boy grin grin grin grin grin....... baby when is our wedding date again
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by Pumpumking: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
jawalis:

angry
Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! by Pumpumking: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
jawalis:

Son..I dont meaaaanto sound rudes,kindly meanin u berrrrra carrry that yor 1970 garabongotick lyrics & go n use it to toast the chick like Siofra who will be happy to love u ......Wumi2017 is my woman coz I catch her first. (no oofense) angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? / Help Out I Got Two Girls Pregnant / Yahoo : Lady Goes Psycho After Being Dropped Off From A Benz in Anambra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.