Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help (37009 Views)

Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by thatsleepboy1: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2021
Abdulmujeeb52:
followers of paul are sheep. I don't expect anything less.

Christians are ruthless terrorists

Tell G-d to rescue you from the hands of allah cos he's really doing wonders in your life. Your mate antichristian tan away after hearing the truth. Let me see his foo.... lish self saying trash again on a Christian thread and he'll be sent to where him and his jinns that allah allowed to falsely peep into aljana belongs to. and remember as a muslim you'll first go to hell fire before you'll be shipped like slaves on a tiny and long thread into an imaginary heaven where 72 virgins will be surplus.

Not one of you but will pass over it (Sura 19:71).

Yusaf Ali in his footnote no. 2518 offers three plausible interpretations
for the above, none of which negates the fact that according to allah, everyone will sink into Hell. The phrase Pass Over It has led many islamic theologians to conclude that there might be a bridge (Sirat) spanning Hell. The length is supposedly great. Probably some millions of kilometers. What about the width? You can be sure itís as thin as a thread. A kind of fiery obstacle course. We shall see on that day how you will scale through a thread like a sirat. While verse 72 hints of a possible rescue
operation from the fire, other suras hold out no such hope, Sura 6:128, 11:105-107, 14:16-17, 32:20, etc. So how certain is an islamic rescue when the creator of the universe the God of the Bible - declares that those who go to Hell will stay there forever?

Or do you want me to further explain your koran to you so that allah will turn in his kaaba and slash your 72 virgins by half? Antichristian never wanted me to explain the koran to him so that allah will be happy with him and he wouldn't want to hear story about his 72 virgins and wines in aljana.
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by antibullshit: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2021
I am disappointed though not surprised that none of the people who responded to this story know anything . Its quite unfortunate how clueless you all are about central and northern nigeria. You ignorantly believe the north is an islamic enclave full of religious extremists but the truth is not everyone there is an extremist .....not everyone is even a muslim. The man who made this appeal is a christian clergyman and there were no muslim clerics involved ....the headline of the story is also misleading ....some of you even called him a religious fanatic begging on behalf of muslims. He made the appeal for people! End of story ! Its a shame how some of you reason and your attitude is a big part of the reason why nigerians are not united even when they have a common enemy.
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by MufasaLion: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2021
prigoz:

Just like the way they cease beer and partake in VAT the government generated from the said beer from the south. Let them continue to deceive themselves.

grin grin grin

Hisbah only have jurisdiction over the masses, not the elites.
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Wanbissaka: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2021
antibullshit:
I am disappointed though not surprised that none of the people who responded to this story know anything . Its quite unfortunate how clueless you all are about central and northern nigeria. You ignorantly believe the north is an islamic enclave full of religious extremists but the truth is not everyone there is an extremist .....not everyone is even a muslim. The man who made this appeal is a christian clergyman and there were no muslim clerics involved ....the headline of the story is also misleading ....some of you even called him a religious fanatic begging on behalf of muslims. He made the appeal for people! End of story ! Its a shame how some of you reason and your attitude is a big part of the reason why nigerians are not united even when they have a common enemy.
Na only 2,057 dey account oo! I dey fear to spend am now oo!. Na my all in all be that oo. E be like say My God want you add something for me. make I drop acct?
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Tell G-d to rescue you from the hands of allah cos he's really doing wonders in your life. Your mate antichristian tan away after hearing the truth. Let me see his foo.... lish self saying trash again on a Christian thread and he'll be sent to where him and his jinns that allah allowed to falsely peep into aljana belongs to. and remember as a muslim you'll first go to hell fire before you'll be shipped like slaves on a tiny and long thread into an imaginary heaven where 72 virgins will be surplus.

Or do you want me to further explain your koran to you so that allah will turn in his kaaba and slash your 72 virgins by half? Antichristian never wanted me to explain the koran to him so that allah will be happy with him and he wouldn't want to hear story about his 72 virgins and wines in aljana.
Hey little sheep, you grammatical coherence is bad, work on it .

Firstly, you are a follower of Paul and you want to explain Quran. How dare you?
I understand that you are already brainwashed by your pastors, ask your pastor to tell you where God tell him christianity is true religion and will be accepted.
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Al-majeri , didn't you read where the Christian leader was begging Davido on behalf of the north to come and offer humanitarian services to their region ? This is a typical case of muslims using Christians to beg other Christians on behalf of muslims.
little sheep, you are far from knowledge and you are not affected by the same.

Christians leader begging A on behalf of B . You are not getting it.
The stratification between Muslims and christians leaders is huge in the north.
The former is the majority, they don't need the assistance of the latter
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Ammishaddai: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
Abdulmujeeb52:
little sheep, you are far from knowledge and you are not affected by the same.

Christians leader begging A on behalf of B . You are not getting it.
The stratification between Muslims and christians leaders is huge in the north.
The former is the majority, they don't need the assistance of the latter
[/s]....so why are the begging ...the muslims are in the majority yet they haven't approached their clerics to provide humanitarian services. Which kind of hypocrisy is that ? Mtchew ...mumu
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by BABANGBALI: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2021
They should go to hell and enjoy their evil presidency
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by thatsleepboy1: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2021
Abdulmujeeb52:

Firstly, you are a follower of Paul and you want to explain Quran. How dare you?
I understand that you are already brainwashed by your pastors, ask your pastor to tell you where God tell him christianity is true religion and will be accepted.

Bad English or not, it's not my concern, so far you clearly understand my language. Mo... ron

I'm a Christian and a lover of JESUS CHRIST and not a lover of moloch.

Lol. It's obvious you don't want allah to turn in his kaaba and also reduce your 72 virgin by half but I'll be glad to explain it to you.

Muhammadís daughter, Fatima, was perhaps gripped with the reality of
the hereafter when she asked her father what her fate would be on the day of judgement. Listen to the revelation handed down to Muhammad
to give his daughter:
Say: I am no bringer of newfangled doctrine among the
apostles, nor do I know what will be done with me or you. I
follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but
a warner open and clearî (Sura 46, Al-Ahqaf, Verse 9).

Can you imagine? Muslims claim Muhammad to be the seal and
greatest of the prophets, yet he wasnít sure of going to heaven himself,
nor could he offer that assurance to his own daughter. If that is what he
believed, why follow him? A religion that cannot grant assurance of
salvation to its own prophet will certainly disappoint its lesser adherents
in the last day. This uncertainty has characterized the lives of all
professing Muslims down through the ages, and it serves as a prelude to
their impending doom. But you need not go the uncertain way of
Muhammad and Fatima. There is a way out for you. Jesus Christ had a
much better answer when Thomas asked Him a similar question:
Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know
the way? Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the
life: no man cometh unto the father but by me (John 14:5,6).
This declaration of Jesus does away with the need for all other religions.
If you accept Christ, you are not accepting a religion, but a living Savior.
He alone can give you the assurance of your salvation:
But this man [Jeses] because he continueth ever, hath an
unchangeable priesthood. Wherefore he is able to save them to
the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth
to make intercession for them (Hebrews 7:24, 25).

The Koran makes an incredible but true statement concerning their fate
that should make every Muslim break out into a cold sweat. The Koran
teaches plainly that both ìunbelieversî and Muslims will go to Hell-fire.
The Koran declares that Muslims will eventually be rescued, but
unbelievers (kafir) will remain there. Sura 19, Maryam, verses 67-68, 71-
72: But does not man call to mind that we created him before out
of nothing? So by thy Lord, without doubt, we shall gather them
together, and [also] the evil ones [with them]; then shall we
bring them forth on their knees round about hell;
Not one of you but will pass over it [hell]: this is with thy Lord,
a decree which must be accomplished. But we shall save those
who guarded against evil, and we shall leave the wrong doers
therein, [humbled] to their knee. These statements are so explicit that Islamic scholars cannot explain
them away. All they can say is that they all will first enter Hell before
being saved according to their works. The number of years they will
spend in Hell before help arrives is not specified in the Koran.

If allahs words are to be believed, then it is totally impossible for a
Muslim to escape Hell-fire. In yet another sura of the Koran, allah
emphatically declares that he has ordained all Muslims and jinns to end
up in Hell:
If we had so willed, we could certainly have brought every
souls its true guidance: but the word from me will come true. I
will fill hell with jinns and men all together (Sura 32:13; cf.
again, Sura 19:71).
There is just no way this sura can be twisted to yield a meaning other
than that Muslims along with jinns shall be in Hell-fire. The sura is so
plain that any counter interpretation is impossible.
If Muhammads words have any meaning for you, they mean that as
long as you are under Allah and in Islam, it is his will to fill Hell with you
and jinns. If you remain a Muslim, that will surely come to pass just as
allah has said. So that you may be assured that Allah means business, his
intent to jampack you and all other Muslims into Hell-fire is reinforced
by Sura 11:118, 11
antichristian come o

https://www.nairaland.com/6843958/islam-full-fables-not-g-d#107556223
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by MightySparrow: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2021
Abdulmujeeb52:
it's other way round
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Carlylepneuma: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Idiot u see d caption Muslim and christian bt the chief organizers are pastors, using Muslims names so that they won't say dis pastors are longer throat... Since is money issue nw this fake people are forming unity... I just tire men
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by MightySparrow: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Abdulmujeeb52:
it's other way round

Go to IDP's camps, behold the handiwork of your brethren.
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by iyke2frankeze: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Like their mentor Buhari, begging is in their blood.
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by AllahIsGarbage: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Hey follower of Prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) what does it mean to be a follower of Paul?

[img]https://images./1JuKVg6kiM36RrE77VpqkG.jpg[/img]

Abdulmujeeb52:

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by airminem(f): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2021
makavellidon:
abeg dont call boogyman na nonse grammar e go dey speak for mouth everytime holly gram wetin be holly gram boogyman na mumu

Funny you....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by ismodiwa(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
MightySparrow:

Muslims only mission from the time of mohammed is to make widows, widowers, and orphans.
Christ's Christians is to heal their wounds and wounded hearts.
It is ok, my brother.
Just like Christendom has been the
religion of pieces and anomies.

Mathew 10:34

"do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but sword"

1 Samuel 15:3
"go to the Amalekites, kill them all. Kill infants, men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

What could have been the offence of an innocent people and the poor animals!
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Princeton92(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Startrap:
Na David cause your future to be transgendered? Tell 1 of your fellow transgendered to try such instead of snatching boxers left and right.

LMAO.... is she transgender?? undecided shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
AllahIsGarbage:
Hey follower of Prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) what does it mean to be a follower of Paul?

[img]https://images./1JuKVg6kiM36RrE77VpqkG.jpg[/img]

little sheep, something has done you regarding your monicker
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
MightySparrow:

Go to IDP's camps, behold the handiwork of your brethren.
your sherperds are the instigators behind their plight
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Bad English or not, it's not my concern, so far you clearly understand my language. Mo... ron

I'm a Christian and a lover of JESUS CHRIST and not a lover of moloch.

Lol. It's obvious you don't want allah to turn in his kaaba and also reduce your 72 virgin by half but I'll be glad to explain it to you.

antichristian come o

little sheep, you have been brainwashed by your sherperds.
Ask your pastor where God ordained christianity as the true religion and it will be accepted on the day of judgement.

You are worshipping a creation, not the creator
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

little sheep, your argument is self contradictory.

Christianity is counterfeit religion.
Plus, Jesus was a Muslim.
You are following paul not Jesus

1 Like

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by AllahIsGarbage: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Little ABDOOL, that should be the least of your concerns

[img]https://images./349Q3xX19vBgLmTZmrx6oE.jpg[/img]

Abdulmujeeb52:
little sheep, something has done you regarding your monicker
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Abujason: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
So let me ask first.
How much did Northerners contribute?
I hope Davido won’t listen to those terrorists.
Money they will turn around and give to herdsmen, Bokoharam and ISWAP.
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by MightySparrow: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
ismodiwa:

"do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but sword"

"go to the Amalekites, kill them all. Kill infants, men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

May you be caught in the web of your brethren peace

fighting Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, bandits adventure as they visit you this season.

Do I hear you say, Ameeena?
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by MightySparrow: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
ismodiwa:

Which do you prefer: living is Christian community or Ilsam? USA, Afghanistan: Germany, Iran?
Be deceiving yourself. Jesus is the Prince of peace.

Mohammed is the Prince of violence
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
I no fit laugh. Christian association and seeking money we no concern them na like 1 and 2
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by thatsleepboy1: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Abdulmujeeb52:
little sheep, your argument is self contradictory.

Christianity is counterfeit religion.
Plus, Jesus was a Muslim.
You are following paul not Jesus

Lol. How was Jesus a Muslim? Did he wage jihad against people when he was on earth? Did he hire assassins to kill his enemies when he was on earth?
He defeated Satan on the cross of Calvary about
2,000 years ago. Satan is only using Islam to launch a counter attack
against Jesus. It will soon come to naught (Revelation 19:20; 20:7-10;
1Corinthians 15:24-26) Jesus is not coming again to preach, but to first
of all evacuate his followers (1Thessalonians 4:16, 17) and then punish
in eternal fire all who rejected His Gospel (2Thess 1:7-cool.
Christ will descend with suchsupernatural power that His glory
alone will dazzle the devil out of action from a range of several million
miles. (See 2 Thessalonians 2:8, cf.. Acts 9:3). Remember, just a tiny
amount of His glory dazed the great persecutor, Saul, on his way to
Damascus (Acts 9:3). Were it not for the mercy of our Lord and that Saul
repented of his sins (Acts 9:17, 18), that story would have ended
differently.

Let's move to this thread you hear?
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by amshigida: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
quote author=Ammishaddai post=108004066]The national association of Al-majeri is begging people that are tagged as "Haram" for humanitarian aid ? No o , they should meet Buhari and Funtua to send humanitarian aid to them and their orphanages. After all, they are from that region and the loot they have amassed is enough to cater for the north for 6 years [/quote] When was Christians begun having Almajiris is your head correct ain't you see what the pastor saying
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by thatsleepboy1: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Abdulmujeeb52:
little sheep, you have been brainwashed by your sherperds.
Ask your pastor where God ordained christianity as the true religion and it will be accepted on the day of judgement.

You are worshipping a creation, not the creator

Read this thread ignoramus https://www.nairaland.com/6843958/islam-full-fables-not-g-d#107556223 and I'll go down to history to so that allah will turn in his grave at kaaba.
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by Ammishaddai: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
amshigida:
quote author=Ammishaddai post=108004066]The national association of Al-majeri is begging people that are tagged as "Haram" for humanitarian aid ? No o , they should meet Buhari and Funtua to send humanitarian aid to them and their orphanages. After all, they are from that region and the loot they have amassed is enough to cater for the north for 6 years When was Christians begun having Almajiris is your head correct ain't you see what the pastor saying
[/s]
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by effiomkingsley2: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fine quote author=Princeton92 post=108004027]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/religious-leaders-in-the-north-appeal-to-davido-for-help/amp/#aoh=16380102233334&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / Church Resumption: Guidelines By Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos / Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.