Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Royal Q Journey - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Royal Q Journey (1087 Views)

My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Royal Q Is The Worst Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Restarted Trading after a break has to use my previous funds for something else you know how it is... Lol. Well we are back again this time with $100 trading.. will update..

Re: My Royal Q Journey by jospepper(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good day sir, please carry me along.
Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
jospepper:
Good day sir, please carry me along.

Ok send me a whatsapp message. My phone number on my signature
Re: My Royal Q Journey by OLORIPAPA: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Why is it not showing the loss,how many losses has it incurred?
Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
OLORIPAPA:
Why is it not showing the loss,how many losses has it incurred?

It floats, you know it trades in spot market only not futures expect you close you don't really lose except that coin never rises again forever
Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
dvd:

It floats, you know it trades in spot market only not futures expect you close you don't really lose except that coin never rises again forever

These are the coins I am currently trading that I also plan to hold for long term the purpose of me using the bot to trade in and out is cos at the end I will get more value than leaving it untraded. That's the secret of the bot

Re: My Royal Q Journey by OLORIPAPA: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
dvd:

Ok,how long have you been trading with the robot and what are the most disadvantages with it...What is the least amount I can start with?
Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 12:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Day 3....
Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 12:53am On Nov 28, 2021
OLORIPAPA:

Ok,how long have you been trading with the robot and what are the most disadvantages with it...What is the least amount I can start with?

This is the 2nd month now cos I took a break.

You can start with $100 in your Binance some do $50 but then you know trading to get most from it you need good capital.

The bot itself costs $120 per year
Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 6:23am On Nov 29, 2021
Ok this is where it is currently actually no profit was made yesterday...

Re: My Royal Q Journey by Chigorkizz(m): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2021
Good
Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2021
Hello guys so this is day 5 and these are some of the coins showing in Binance that I want to hold long term.

Now $100 may be small but it's a start cos I will be adding to it via the business opportunity and Commissions offered by Royal Q as well to further increase my Portfolio.

My goal is $10k trading for me in my top 5-10 coins in max 3-6 months.

Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Day 5... Still $100 capital. Tomorrow will be adding up $35.

Follow this journey, simple way to grow wealth in 12 months with Royal Q Bot & Business

Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 5:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Alright so I have been able to add up $34 to my portfolio and have some little floating loss but ladies and gentlemen this Journey to $1M portfolio has begun.

Note I only am using monies I get from royal Q business to scale up. All I put of mine in Binance was $100.

Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2021
Day 7

Re: My Royal Q Journey by Chigorkizz(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2021
How do I fund binance account?
Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Chigorkizz:
How do I fund binance account?

Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: My Royal Q Journey by pdozie: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
I also want to know how to deposit in finance. Where do I get your WhatsApp no
Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
pdozie:
I also want to know how to deposit in finance. Where do I get your WhatsApp no

My Signature
Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
So I promised transparency. Currently not in profit. Capital was $134 as you can see so hoping the bull run resumes so we can continue in profit.

These are some of the coins I want to hold long term so the bot eventually but trading will help me get more of these coins than my jst leaving my funds lying there. Goal is $1M crypto portfolio by end of 2022. Don't laugh � yet till then. It will happen.

What coin are you holding long term and why

Re: My Royal Q Journey by SaintUlot: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Royal Q is just like IQUANDEX, MIA, LIQUIDFUEL, ESSENCEFX, crypto world evolution and other similar schemes that have come and gone and scam lots of investors in the process.

They all operate the same way, they ll claim to have a miracle bot that trades and makes lot of money from affiliate and recruitment. Truly they actually have a bot. The subscribers believed the money is in their exchange and nothing would happen since the bot doesn't have withdrawal permission. But when the creators of the schemes are tired of eating money, they shocked all the subscribers. They proved to them that he who created the bot controlled the bot and controls the money.

History would repeat itself on Royal Q, it is just a matter of time, when the creators are tired of chopping money. Google about all the schemes i mentioned above to learn about the atrocities they committed during their lifetime. Their mode of operation is the same as that of Royal q. Stop saying they don't have access to my money, when the time is right, they will SHOCK YOU.
Re: My Royal Q Journey by dvd(f): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
SaintUlot:
Royal Q is just like IQUANDEX, MIA, LIQUIDFUEL, ESSENCEFX, crypto world evolution and other similar schemes that have come and gone and scam lots of investors in the process.

They all operate the same way, they ll claim to have a miracle bot that trades and makes lot of money from affiliate and recruitment. Truly they actually have a bot. The subscribers believed the money is in their exchange and nothing would happen since the bot doesn't have withdrawal permission. But when the creators of the schemes are tired of eating money, they shocked all the subscribers. They proved to them that he who created the bot controlled the bot and controls the money.

History would repeat itself on Royal Q, it is just a matter of time, when the creators are tired of chopping money. Google about all the schemes i mentioned above to learn about the atrocities they committed during their lifetime. Their mode of operation is the same as that of Royal q. Stop saying they don't have access to my money, when the time is right, they will SHOCK YOU.

Hehehe but they can't Withdraw na from Binance anyways I have stuck to my forex trading and left this hence no updates. Crypto is too Volatile. Some coins went down since and yet to rise.
Re: My Royal Q Journey by SaintUlot: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
dvd:

Hehehe but they can't Withdraw na from Binance anyways I have stuck to my forex trading and left this hence no updates. Crypto is too Volatile. Some coins went down since and yet to rise.

They can't withdraw, but you have given them access to your money, they control the bot, they control lots of trading accounts with lots of funds @ their disposal. With that fund, they can pump and dump a coin. They can decide to do a rigged trade with high leverage and bail out with investors money. In trading someone's loss is another person's gain. They can buy and sell simultaneously with high leverage with the bot and cash out @ the other end.

You can learn more from similar scam in the past:

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/iquandex-review-bitcoin-trading-bot-securities-fraud/

https://behindmlm.com/companies/iquandex-collapses-pulls-technical-error-exit-scam/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/royal-q-review-tether-trading-bot-app-ponzi-scheme/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/liquidfuel-review-securities-fraud-crypto-trading-scheme/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/mia-review-malaysian-spot-gold-trading-scheme/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/crypto-world-evolution-review-2000-pro-miner-ponzi-positions/
Re: My Royal Q Journey by Barzul1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNuOYQM8y7E

Plz watch this video to the end to see clear proofs

How abt having royal trade & making u 1$+ daily. While ur capital + profit is 100% in ur bin an ce?
Even wen market is dumping oo.

Royal Q just added new updates and changes to the application. Making money while trading spot is getting much easier and fun with Royal Q managing ur trades.
While ur money safe in ur bi na nce ,ho ubi or any of this exchanges listed in the pic below.
Using Royal Q u save urself time and energy. It can take 1%-1.3% at so many times in the night while u sleeping wen market is pumping & buy alot of dip wen market is dumping fast. Depending on ur settings. I will advice. Trade only b t c or e t h to avoid floating losses or hanging trades... If u very busy? U can use this to grow ur money. 5-40%+ is possible monthly & I can help u apply changes dat can mak u fast cash wen there is a dump or a pump or a fast ranging movement. Believe it or not. This aint a ponzi scheme ok?

Royal Q accept any of this 5 exchanges to hold ur capital & profits .
As such ur risk is not with Royal Q but with the exchanges u choose to link ur account to.
U can link it to 2 or mor of the ex changes and still be earning from them all independently with 1 Royal Q app doing the trading for u.
Is dat not amazing?
How abt making 10-50% of ur capital monthly

Which can be coming as daily earnings?

Call or whatapp me
Tochukwu @
0 9 0 2 5 7 1 2 3 0 7

To get started today.

Royal Q is still paying na u no get better setting or selected bad coins .
Stay with b t c or e t h.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Invest In Cryptocurrency Now? / What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com / How Did Linda Ikeji Got N500 Million Naira To Buy This Mansion In Banana Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.