Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise (38070 Views)

FMM Graduate Trainee Programme Placement. Who Else Got Shortlisted? / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted / Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For NAF DSSC Interview Exercise 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise by tyup(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10
Bayonet40:
Ok, I don't really know much about the NAF, only got some ideas about the NA because I have friends there.
You guys will be screened when you report, and the screening comprises of, credentials/documentation, physical checks which might include height, weight, eyes, theet, chest, body marks/tattoo, flat foot, 3.2 or 3.5km run etc. Medicals will also be conducted on you guys which includes, blood/HIV, hepatitis, suger, and many other medical tests. Written exams might be inclusive. Have it in mind that the moment you find yourself in that screening ground, you are a clown and will be used for any dirty stuff, they will kparuf you and make you look like a fool. Candidates will be screened out after every stage of the screening, just zero your mind and serve pakad job, names of successful candidates to proceed for the NAF training will be published after the screening. I believe this is the standard in NA and also in NAF and NN. Goodluck grin grin... You go serve job sha

Are you still here bro?
Re: I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise by Fishbase(m): 10:28am On Mar 18
VGolden:
Wow... I just checked and saw my name on the list. But thd problem is I didn't print out my acknowledgement card and the site is now closed.
Can anyone help on how I can re-print it?
Thanks
Good morning mr V Golden
How can i get your contact, i want to ask a personal question. Thank you
Re: I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise by kot1917(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18
Fishbase:

Good morning mr V Golden
How can i get your contact, i want to ask a personal question. Thank you

The current list is not yet out now

Please what year are you guys talking about
Thanks
Re: I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise by kot1917(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18
tyup:
So yeah the long expected List finally came out and I got lucky on my first application and we were told to report at Kaduna sometime next year for screening exercise. But the big issue here is all my life I've been a lone hustler as I'm this Business minded guy who don't like been bossed or getting to excuse my comfort for work stress.

NAF application form came out and I gave it a trial and was graced up to be picked (I've always loved the Airforce tho). but the big issue right now is that, I've never known how interview experience is and that's just basically what I'll be going to meet and I hope I don't make mistakes.

My people, what do i expect as I go for this screening?? folks that have gone for military/paramilitary screening before what typa questions do I expect or what do i read ahead for the screening? Are we gonna be given exam to write?? really need every clue I can get

Did you make it to the final stage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FAAN Successful Candidate / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / 9 Jobs In Nigeria That Dont Require A University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.