Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways (9991 Views)

Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) / Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by Seequadry(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lag only

1 Like

Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by Saintmary(f): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
InoGetJoy:
They should try a natural remedy for this. Manatees eat water hyacinths and a group of 30 manatees will keep that area clear of water hyacinth. In this case, the government will protect the manatees and engage the people living in that area to protect the manatees

Eyah, very smart guy.

I hope your voice gets amplified.

1 Like

Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by doeeyed: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
What will the ecosystem fallouts be ...with such a big family of manatees

Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by eneyoduke(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
It was terrible
Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by Topzee109: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Afofun, I know you would think I'm an Ipod or what do you tribalist usually call It. Tribalism and Hypocrisy have eaten all the Important component of your br*an. For your Info, I'm a full fledged Lagosian from Idumagbo Lagos Island. But I'm not among you Zombies & Lo*lifes because I still have my conscience and senses Intact unlike you Zombies. Awon Alainitiju, Awon Olo-Run Jegudu Jera. Shiiiithole will remain like this because of you Zombies....

lol, why you con dey cry now

naso e pain you reach grin

you could be this agile to respond to my accusation but couldn't do half of it to commend good work, then you must be evil or bad belle

But next time, you shouldn't have cried na
Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by Ekugbeh(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Saintmary:

Eyah, very smart guy.

I hope your voice gets amplified.
if the hungrier won't devour them overnight and claim it's part of their national cake
Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by Efulefu(f): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
hollywater:
Dat efulefu nwa

Why are you mentioning me
Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by Saintmary(f): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ekugbeh:
if the hungrier won't devour them overnight and claim it's part of their national cake

It is well, maybe someone should come up with water hyacinth recipes, maybe humans can chew through them naturally.

That's if they're not poisonous to humans

Modified: Water hyacinth is actually edible!

It contains vitamins, fibre, 90 percent water etc.

Next thing is to find recipes.
Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by Zztt: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ok
Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by hollywater: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Efulefu:

Why are you mentioning me
Your own efulefu, is moderate
Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by Efulefu(f): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
hollywater:
Your own efulefu, is moderate

Me sad
Re: LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways by Beolly(m): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2021
Evolutionlove:
Glorified & Over hyped Slum. The most Dirtiest & Disorganized City In the World. When will they clear that KETU CANAL that Is always smelling extreme pugnat odour, This Is the only one I can remember for now. . So many dirty and disgusting slums and places despite the IGR they are generating from the ZOMBIES living there.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Threaten To Arrest Okonjo-Iweala Over N4.5trn Contract / Killers Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Arraigned In Court, Case Adjourned Till February 9 / We’ll Resist APC’s Desperation To Foist One-Party Rule On Nigerians – PDP BOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.