Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U (847 Views)

Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona / EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m / Why Is Conte Not Criticized? By Soibi Polymath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by Empiretunes(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Source Domoredo.com

Many are speculating that Conte was to be the first choice of managerial job at Manchester United should Solskjaer be sacked earlier.
Solskjaer kept his job at Old Trafford despite a record-breaking 5-0 home defeat against Liverpool, with Conte signing up at Spurs soon after.

It took two more humiliating losses against Manchester City and Watford for Solskjaer to finally be relieved of his duties, but by then Conte was already under employment in north London.

Antonio Conte may be regretting joining Tottenham and not waiting for Manchester United, according to a man who played for both sides.

Premier League and Serie A winning manager Conte was the bookies’ favourite to replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer back at the start of November, but clearly became impatient.

Although, it’s possible that he may be having some regrets, with a 2-1 Europa Conference League loss to Slovenian minnows NS Mura showing the Italian just how big a job he has at hand.

“At this moment the level at Tottenham is not so high,” Conte candidly admitted post-match.

The former Spurs and United striker, as well as legendary talkSPORT host, Alan Brazil, believes Conte must be feeling some regret.

“Conte, he’ll never admit it, but he must be saying why didn’t I just wait,” Brazil said.

“Why didn’t I just wait. I’d now be standing on the touchline at Old Trafford.

Read the rest here... Domoredo.com

Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by KingEverest: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
I blame Manu not him, the stupid board took forever to sack ole you can't expecting him to continue waiting undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Man utd caused it all, the board are not doing the right thing ontime. If not he sud av be a utd coach.
Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by kenzysmith: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
He is regretting it to is bones trust me
Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by paulolee(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
regret Wetin?? u sure say e go sign for united assuming he Is still jobless??
why d likes of zizou, valverde n even lampard no sign for united as dm de jobless?
not all coaches like d demand n environment of clubs like united...conte may still reject united bcox of d fergie factor
conte dnt like being controlled or influenced by a "king maker" dt fergie always does..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by paulolee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
I blame Manu not him, the stupid board took forever to sack ole you can't expecting him to continue waiting undecided
he can still choose spurs ahead of united bcoz top4 finish in spurs in more feasible than winning a trophy with dis united..
demand for spurs dey lower than that of united.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by Kingcalls: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
paulolee:
why d likes of zizou, valverde n even lampard no sign for united as dm de jobless?
not all coaches like d demand n environment of clubs like united...conte may still reject united bcox of d fergie factor
conte dnt like being controlled or influenced by a "king maker" dt fergie always does..

This guy sha...I can bet if Ronaldo no de man u , u will not say this same thing...jokes apart , this Ronaldo thing don de turn u to craze person and u dont know it... jokes and insults apart...
Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by paulolee(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

This guy sha...I can bet if Ronaldo no de man u , u will not say this same thing...jokes apart , this Ronaldo thing don de turn u to craze person and u dont know it... jokes and insults apart...
guy, no de ever mention me whenever u want spit ur rubbish as usual..
I gave my opinion, why cnt u do same n move on....abi dm use my moniker swear dash u?

1 Like

Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
paulolee:
only a calm, gentle, and meek coach can enjoy d man utd board and however, d board were trying their best not to sign conte to avoid someone who is a very direct opposite of Ole stubborn, stiffnecked and outspoken DAT was y they delayed his sack and conte has no regret yet he has just arrived and just adapting so no regrets yet until when we get to d business end of d season
Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by paulolee(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Enoch3721:
only a calm, gentle, and meek coach can enjoy d man utd board and however, d board were trying their best not to sign conte to avoid someone who is a very direct opposite of Ole stubborn, stiffnecked and outspoken DAT was y they delayed his sack and conte has no regret yet he has just arrived and just adapting so no regrets yet until when we get to d business end of d season
sure man....we on same wavelength.....naim dt kiddo dey mention me saying its bcox I hate cr7...still no kno wetin carry cr7 enter conte news..
so many kids online n it makes dis nairaland so annoying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
paulolee:

sure man....we on same wavelength.....naim dt kiddo dey mention me saying its bcox I hate cr7...still no kno wetin carry cr7 enter conte news..
so many kids online n it makes dis nairaland so annoying
how pesin go do it beta u don't get involve or maybe don't show dem u are a messi or ronaldo fan, cuz d anti-messi or d anti-ronaldo fan will just attack anywhere cuz they hate who u like and it is not suppose to b so we all have right to do whatever we want to do here excluding those rules set aside for posts, so make dem freestyle pesin pikin no by force na, I read his comment and wat is wrote was very very wrong
Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by Kingcalls: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
paulolee:

guy, no de ever mention me whenever u want spit ur rubbish as usual..
I gave my opinion, why cnt u do same n move on....abi dm use my moniker swear dash u?

Them don use Ronaldo swear for u and u no know .... u are definitely gone insane.... infact u need rehab...Ronaldo has really 4kd ur brain up
Re: Is Conte Regretting His Quick Decision On Choosing Tottenham Ahead Of The Man U by Empiretunes(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Haha!!! Take it easy oooooo
Kingcalls:

Them don use Ronaldo swear for u and u no know .... u are definitely gone insane.... infact u need rehab...Ronaldo has really 4kd ur brain up

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa / It’d Be Harder For You At Ronaldo’s Age –lewandowski To Messi / Reasons Why Arsenal Could Replace Chelsea In The Champions League Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.