Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

*what Ever-online Individuals Know That Most Don't* - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / *what Ever-online Individuals Know That Most Don't* (234 Views)

Shocking Experience; I Didn't Know That Pos Was This Relevant... / Govt Builds Recompense Of Corps Individuals / NYSC: Govt Associations Cautioned Against Dismissing Corps Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*what Ever-online Individuals Know That Most Don't* by MAJORSAMOL: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
In the present day world, online visibility and presence is of great essence and is an important and essential part of our daily life.�

Of course.....

you easily get updated with information when online.

The truth is that most individuals don't know that they can get the resources for improved online presence at very affordable rates, �

....rather they purchase more expensive plans and in the long run go offline for sometime, which may lead to not been updated with appropriate information.�

*YES, YOU CAN INCREASE YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE TODAY*

You may ask, what is to be done?

Simply, this is by getting very cheap and affordable data plans which gets delivered to you in less than ONE-MINUTE, top-notch customer service, offers and bonuses and many more.....

*HOW A CUSTOMER WAS ABLE TO SUBMIT HER ONLINE TEST WITH SAMOL COMMLINKS WHEN HER DATA GOT EXHAUSTED*

On that fateful afternoon, I received an alarming call from this young beautiful lady who is one of my favorite customers.

She said, "Samol, pls I am in an online test and my data just got exhausted. Kindly help send 2gb of data plan."

Even before she finished her talk, her data don reach her side and na so she get to finish her test ooooo and she did well at the test (I'm so happy).�

(She had already paid for her data before calling).

*WHAT AM I WILLING TO OFFER YOU?*

Get a 10% discount on all networks once you contact us to get your data plans today.�

Free guide to how you can control your data exhaustion rate��

https:///message/DKC55573DQHSP1

_NB: This is valid till 30 NOVEMBER_

(1) (Reply)

Centre Lauds NYSC On Fight Against Fake Certificates / Female Sales Rep Needed / Invest 1,000 And You Can Earn 500,000 And More Depending On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.