Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video (44329 Views)

Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video / Zfancy Pranks Bobrisky - Check Bobrisky's Real Face (No Editing) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Loandbehold: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
vizkiz:
Apart from Bob being a disgusting human, you don’t go around uploading people’s pictures/videos without their consent
What law is that?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Nyanabo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Shebi you wan trend ? Now they are helping you to trend you no wan do again ? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Loreettaa: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sleekfingers:

So all cross dressers are gay abi? Even if he is Gay , how that one take concern you?
99% of them are, or at least, bisexual. No fully straight man will dress like that.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Amalekki: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Puhlease. Michael bleached his skin. Period. If he had Vitiligo, show me one pic of him when he started having colour loss
Don't be averse to correction. It takes nothing away from you.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Dextre(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
nairafame:
Popular Nigerian male Barbie, Bobrisky is now threatening Zfancy for pranking him and sharing the video online with his consent.

Bobrisky said this online and also beg his fans to report any page they find the video of her being pranked by Zfancy.

I think Bobrisky is pained because the video really shows how his face actually looks without filter.

"@zfancytv pls take down my video off all ur platform ASAP else I will get you arrested. You didn't get my permission before you sent out my video."

Wahala just plenty for this country, everywhere you turn, something dey sup. Bob you cannot be a problem for us, go rest.
Nigerians deserve to just rest from all this persistent bullshit every single day. Like dem use this country pant do ritual?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Makinaki: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
See shim's face like fufu
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by GistFullGround: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jobless Nigerian Police will "arrest" for a civil matter!
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Prince001(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
vizkiz:
Apart from Bob being a disgusting human, you don’t go around uploading people’s pictures/videos without their consent

How's she disgusting? Don't judge her at all cos so far whatever she's doing never harm u or ur love one's. She can be whatever she want!
Absolutely d guy need her permission b4 posting the video cos its high time we understood that in Naija, b4 u post anyone's profile u need their permission. Zoo is far better than Nigeria!
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Truvelisback(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Omo, she use style wouwou oo, sorry, i mean he.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
kiss
Disclaimer12:
I really don't know how long this HE-SHE will continue fighting people that post his real look on the internet, as much as bros Idris always come online to pretend to be happy, I bet he's passing through a lot ! Just like people that bleaches their skin, in the beginning it's always seems very interesting until u have to keep bleaching to keep up! Dude have to keep doing surgeries to maintain standard, the face look horrible already due to constant shaving of beards to maintain feminine look, dude is always struggling to control his masculine voice,so in most cases he sound like a mosquito, the plastic surgeries always have to be maintained at all time, I bet when he's alone,he's full of regrets, but then it's to late to go back to his original version! Only God knows how he'll look like when he's in his 50s! He'll be worse than the billionaire Micheal Jackson who couldn't maintain the surgeries despite his billion! Bottomline is that, it pays to be yourself ! Be you ! Be happy ! If your boobs are small , appreciate them, if u have a large a$$ ! Say thank God to the almighty ! If you're dark skinned, you're wonderfully made, if you fair ,u look good! There's always one person that likes u for who u are! Bro_Sister Idris, the best zfancy owe u is an apology, u can't do nothing ! We've seen your real wriggled face a thousand and 1 time before this incidence ! And we will keep seeing it unless u wanna remain indoor for the rest of your life! Enjoy the fame and the pain! grin cheesy grin
Ndi yoloba,ndi ofemmanummanu.nothing wey dem pass.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by gazza07(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Zfancy should have consulted and consent from him/her before posting his/her video. Confused idiot!
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by jubrilcastle(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
Nigeria police are not doing their work ...I wonder the fools that follow this thing on social media
My thoughts exactly. People are really really foolish walahi

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by SATANlST: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
i knew bob wasnt happy with that crap. for the frst time, i support bobrisky. these guys will be explioting people to get fame and money. imagine putting bob and others through this to get instagram and youtube views. the day anyone trys it with me, i g make sure say i break him head.
i was more concerned about the homosexual that accompanied him for this date
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Disclaimer12: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Get a life bro! This is getting stale already
ogelekpomgam:
kiss
Ndi yoloba,ndi ofemmanummanu.nothing wey dem pass.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Disclaimer12: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oga professor know all, I don't glorify kids like u with a response !
Holuseye:

Oga talk about wetyn u know, wetyn carry Michael Jackson enter here. Michael Jackson had a skin disorder not bleaching. Your ignorance self
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Exodora: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Same idiot that was saying shit about his bestie now is his turn and his is crying out blood already .
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Exodora: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Who are you to judge?
Where were you when he was doing same to his best friend now is his turn here you are talking about judging .
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Get a life bro! This is getting stale already
yes o!. truth is pain.just accept it.anu
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Disclaimer12: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Truth is pain? My friend go do your homework and return the phone to your mum! U can't even type a simple English and u want to troll grin
ogelekpomgam:

yes o!. truth is pain.just accept it.anu
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=Disclaimer12 post=108033488]Truth is pain? My friend go do your homework and return the phone to your mum! U can't even type a simple English and u want to troll grin[/quote
Yes.lol.truth is painful.yeah.
You can say truth is pain.both words being a noun.mumu cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Truth is pain? My friend go do your homework and return the phone to your mum! U can't even type a simple English and u want to troll grin
Yes.yes.truth is painful.thats the one you know.truth is pain.u don't know that one.that makes you a toddler.mumu. cheesy angry

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by caesymore(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
vizkiz:

I was reading through to know if someone will make a sensible comment and you just did. That Zfancy guy what he calls prank na stupidity.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by kay9(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
chival:

Here you go

Chival, those pics are fake.

Vitiligo is progressive; once a part of your skin gets discolored, it never goes back to the original skin color. The discolored patch just keeps growing and widening. Now notice how some parts of MJ's face that are discolored in the first pic are still normal pigmentation in the second pic (eg: parts of the chin), so let's assume this means the second pic is older than the first. But then you can also see some parts of the same face that are already discolored in the second (eg: under the right eye) are suddenly back to normal pigmentation in the first!

Busted.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by chival(f): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2021
kay9:

Chival, those pics are fake.

Vitiligo is progressive; once a part of your skin gets discolored, it never goes back to the original skin color. The discolored patch just keeps growing and widening. Now notice how some parts of MJ's face that are discolored in the first pic are still normal pigmentation in the second pic (eg: parts of the chin), so let's assume this means the second pic is older than the first. But then you can also see some parts of the same face that are already discolored in the second (eg: under the right eye) are suddenly back to normal pigmentation in the first!

Busted.
You have a good point and the pictures may well be doctored by zealous fans or anybody actually, but that does not mean he did not indeed have vitiligo. He claimed he did.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by kay9(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
chival:

You have a good point and the pictures may well be doctored by zealous fans or anybody actually, but that does not mean he did not indeed have vitiligo. He claimed he did.

Chival dear, "he claimed he did" is not a proof of anything.

Ask yourself this: why is there no single true picture of MJ showing him with the trademark discolored skin of vitiligo? Not even one. You forget that MJ's image change actually started with his hair - oga started with jerry-curling his hair with the Thriller album, then basically decided to go all in with his skin. Dude was black one day, then showed up a lil over a year later with skin color waaay toned-up, and about 3 years later looking like a white male. Only then did he start giving out the half-baked stories of vitiligo. It's really an insult to true victims of that skin condition.

Look, MJ was a great artist - the fccking King of Pop, no contest - his music literally blessed crowds of people. But please let's just stop the vitiligo nonsense. He has passed on now anyway, so God rest his soul.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by chival(f): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
kay9:

Chival dear, "he claimed he did" is not a proof of anything.

Ask yourself this: why is there no single true picture of MJ showing him with the trademark discolored skin of vitiligo? Not even one. You forget that MJ's image change actually started with his hair - oga started with jerry-curling his hair with the Thriller album, then basically decided to go all in with his skin. Dude was black one day, then showed up a lil over a year later with skin color waaay toned-up, and about 3 years later looking like a white male. Only then did he start giving out the half-baked stories of vitiligo. It's really an insult to true victims of that skin condition.

Look, MJ was a great artist - the fccking King of Pop, no contest - his music literally blessed crowds of people. But please let's just stop the vitiligo nonsense. He has passed on now anyway, so God rest his soul.
Amen. And that last statement sums it up. The guy is dead so it's all neither here nor there now. But come o, you do have a point. By the time he did thriller and beat it, the Jerry curls had made their appearance, and by the time he did Bad, the skin was lighter. I think his skin even brightened further down the line till the guy was almost sheet white. I wonder if it was a psychological need caused by the marked bias against the black race then. I will always be an MJ fan though. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katung Aduwak, Kevin Chuwang, Efe: 3 Big Brother Winners Pictured Together / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.