Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video (44330 Views)

Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video / Zfancy Pranks Bobrisky - Check Bobrisky's Real Face (No Editing) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by lawflec(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Remove Michael Jackson from here.
He had vitiligo. It's a disease

Disclaimer12:
I really don't know how long this HE-SHE will continue fighting people that post his real look on the internet, as much as bros Idris always come online to pretend to be happy, I bet he's passing through a lot ! Just like people that bleaches their skin, in the beginning it's always seems very interesting until u have to keep bleaching to keep up! Dude have to keep doing surgeries to maintain standard, the face look horrible already due to constant shaving of beards to maintain feminine look, dude is always struggling to control his masculine voice,so in most cases he sound like a mosquito, the plastic surgeries always have to be maintained at all time, I bet when he's alone,he's full of regrets, but then it's to late to go back to his original version! Only God knows how he'll look like when he's in his 50s! He'll be worse than the billionaire Micheal Jackson who couldn't maintain the surgeries despite his billion! Bottomline is that, it pays to be yourself ! Be you ! Be happy ! If your boobs are small , appreciate them, if u have a large a$$ ! Say thank God to the almighty ! If you're dark skinned, you're wonderfully made, if you fair ,u look good! There's always one person that likes u for who u are! Bro_Sister Idris, the best zfancy owe u is an apology, u can't do nothing ! We've seen your real wriggled face a thousand and 1 time before this incidence ! And we will keep seeing it unless u wanna remain indoor for the rest of your life! Enjoy the fame and the pain! grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by baby124: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2021
See all the beard bumps and shadow. You can’t cheat nature no matter how you dress up. Na man you be.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by zolajpower: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2021
angry
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by FBIBOT(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2021
grin e pain am... E sweet us... Who go help you report... Isn't showbiz your hustle wetin con happen grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Bennysam: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
See how confused a man looks because of Engaging in nonsense, rubbish and devilish activities.
May GOD redeem his soul before it gets too late.
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Believe it or not... There is a link between bobrisky and the government....
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by divinitybillz(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2021
The clown us begging his whimp to help report pages that upload His reality. One thing i learnt about life is whatever you stand for in life no matter how foolish and ridiculous it is, people with no vision and aim in life will still follow you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Princeton92(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2021
That's the point of your mistake, it's not your video is Zfancy's video funny bitch
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by temitope27(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2021
ImoleNaija:

THIS IS TOO MUCH. I doubt you know the meaning of your post.
is he/she not?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by sigiyaya112: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
See how confused a man looks because of Engaging in nonsense, rubbish and devilish activities.
Yes he is really a confused man but i bet you are more confused in life than him cool

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by ImoleNaija: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2021
temitope27:
the irankiran has now started from him

You can't be too sure. Let's hear him impregnate or get pregnant first. grin
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Burgerlomo: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2021
temitope27:
Omo irankiran

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Amuluonyenaego: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Pastor you are pressing your phone inside church grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Adeyemitopez: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2021
Michael Jackson face
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2021
grin cheesy
chigoziri2403:
Why is he afraid, isn't she supposed to be happy for the world to see her beautiful wig, such a handsome beautiful man
I AM even confused like the transgendered
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by GoldenSpec: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Come and delete it on my phone na idiot grin
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Holuseye: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Disclaimer12:
I really don't know how long this HE-SHE will continue fighting people that post his real look on the internet, as much as bros Idris always come online to pretend to be happy, I bet he's passing through a lot ! Just like people that bleaches their skin, in the beginning it's always seems very interesting until u have to keep bleaching to keep up! Dude have to keep doing surgeries to maintain standard, the face look horrible already due to constant shaving of beards to maintain feminine look, dude is always struggling to control his masculine voice,so in most cases he sound like a mosquito, the plastic surgeries always have to be maintained at all time, I bet when he's alone,he's full of regrets, but then it's to late to go back to his original version! Only God knows how he'll look like when he's in his 50s! He'll be worse than the billionaire Micheal Jackson who couldn't maintain the surgeries despite his billion! Bottomline is that, it pays to be yourself ! Be you ! Be happy ! If your boobs are small , appreciate them, if u have a large a$$ ! Say thank God to the almighty ! If you're dark skinned, you're wonderfully made, if you fair ,u look good! There's always one person that likes u for who u are! Bro_Sister Idris, the best zfancy owe u is an apology, u can't do nothing ! We've seen your real wriggled face a thousand and 1 time before this incidence ! And we will keep seeing it unless u wanna remain indoor for the rest of your life! Enjoy the fame and the pain! grin cheesy grin

Oga talk about wetyn u know, wetyn carry Michael Jackson enter here. Michael Jackson had a skin disorder not bleaching. Your ignorance self

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by jericco1(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Dude is now a figment of his imagination
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Ofunaofu: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Most times I find it hard commenting on bobrisky news because you will end up using him/her or she/he interchangeably without knowing

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by OBTMOS(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Not your video but his video. You were only a face in it
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by temitope27(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2021
ImoleNaija:

THIS IS TOO MUCH. I doubt you know the meaning of your post.

Leave his family out of this. Not all would be happy with his transgender nature.
the irankiran has now started from him
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Olam09(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2021
grin
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by bigjackass: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2021
ugabamuzu:
Bobrisky is a gay and he services those in political power...

This is why his menace to this society has lasted this far..
she is basically a woman at this point so I doubt the gayness of those fucking her
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Olam09(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Holuseye:

Oga talk about wetyn u know, wetyn carry Michael Jackson enter here. Michael Jackson had a skin disorder not bleaching. Your ignorance self

No mind the idiot forming to be ingenious.. Micheal Jackson had to do that due to vitiligo

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Albertone(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
There is a serious curse on the head of the moderator who removed my comment from that Afonja skull mining thread. God punish you 10 million times!

Afonja ajoka

Do your worse, ewu

At your age undecided
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by stayclearofme: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2021
Very ugly and disgusting HE-SHE!
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by stayclearofme: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
There is a serious curse on the head of the moderator who removed my comment from that Afonja skull mining thread. God punish you 10 million times!

Afonja ajoka

Do your worse, ewu
Ibo Ajoka. .... You fo.ol!
#yourfathergoquench
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Adeyemitopez: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2021
Bob calm down very soon we go see your real face
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by stayclearofme: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2021
Ofunaofu:
Most times I find it hard commenting on bobrisky news because you will end up using him/her or she/he interchangeably without knowing
Use HE-SHE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.