Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention (14598 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election / NUT Kicks Against Direct Allocation Of Funds To Lgs, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by JOemmy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I am not a fan of Jagaban, but this man is not afraid of competition. He is ready to face the war. He faced it for Buhari and won. During OBJ, he faced him and won. And he even faced Abacha during his military and he took care of many politicians who ran away. Now, he is ready to fight in direct primary. Meanwhile his opponents are busy lobbying to choose who they want cos they dont want to compete with him. Lol.

Take away lagos agbereos and the stolen billions tinibu is absolutely nothing politically in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
JOemmy:

Take away lagos agbereos and the stolen billions tinibu is absolutely nothing politically in nigeria.
How are the billions stolen? Tinubu get allocation from FG, and he invested it well. He made good roads and strategically placed toll gates to generate revenue. He also moved against FG to get more taxes. You cannot find Tinubu steal or divert FG allocation, but you may see him install his people strategically to where incomes are. But others governors directly embezzle FG allocations. No investment. Ibos are the worst. Have you ever head of any road in Lagos which collapse? Or any bridge? All Okorochas projects are collapsing one by one. All the roads your onions did are collapsing. They dont invest at all. Their own is to embezzle the money FG gives them.

I am not a fan of Tinubu, but I will rather vote him than vote the top Igbos who are okorocha the Statute builder, orji kalu, the ex convict, and Peter Obi Panora. Never will I vote these people. Rsther, I will give Osinbajo or Fayemi, or Jagaban. Even if I see GEJ, I will rather vote him in than those 3 people. And if its El Rugia I will vote him in rather than those three foolish ibo leaders. Ganduje cannot get my vote cos he is so corrupt.

You keep saying Tinubu is nothing, but that is a man who moved the GDP of Lagos to $91b when the whole five states in ibo land is not up to $70b, yet, Tinubu is nothing.

Tinubu brought the Eko Altlantic Vision. You people just talk with your anus.

You all better go back to your states and leave Lagos alone. Lagos is the first and will continue leading Nigeria. Cos of Lagos, the SW is strategically the economic leading region in Nigeria. See, I pity that Biafra nation. By the time Lagos ship back all ibos home and them they joined the population at home.... grin see how will see how the whole of 5 states making a nation will cope with just $60something billion. See eh! You will be poorer than North Korea. Lol.

You people just keep beating chest. Most of you dont know anything. The statistics and figures are there to show. But una dey beat chest anyhow. Lol..

1 Like

Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by Drogunov: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
softwareman:

You have a big problem of political tolerance. How does supporting a candidate and expressing so in a forum rubs anything on your face. Do you want him not to Post comments on this forum so that he does not offend you?
Why not support your own candidate instead of dissipating energy and spewing bile on other people's choice.
Call it feet licking whatever you wish. Everybody is entitled to their choice as you are entitled to yours.
Face your front. If you see a comment you don't like you do not have to read it.!!

I will let your insolence and "poke nosery" slide because I know you are not aware of the history between seunmsg and me. Unless of course you are seunmsg with another moniker
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by Drogunov: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
adekolaelect:
wailar he is entitled to his opinion .what is your problem with what he said or You expect you everybody to become children of hate like you .As everybody can not be Tinubus feet's lockers so the everybody too can not be children of 8 .so keep your hatred with you and allow those that lick Tinubus feet's on their own.

Are you a hired goon for seunmsg? Just asking. If only you know what you have invited on your head for not minding your business.
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by klawaaa: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Too corrupt, too self-centered, too old and too desperate!
iokpebholo:
No sir.They hate him cos they know he is too corrupt to be president
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by klawaaa: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Many of the achievements you wrote their are not something outstanding. Jankande is still rated the best governor that Lagos state has ever had. I will even give more kudos to Fashola ahead of Tinubu whose only viable achievements is to install agbero in Lagos, did projects to acquire more public properties in his name. Majority of the housing built during his tenure were for his personal profiting. The Eko Atlantic you said is more of his and Thieves personal gains. Tinubu is just a selfish individual who never ready to support poor people like you and me. Please, let us youth avoid the sege called Tinubu! Thank you.
PeaceJoyLove:

How are the billions stolen? Tinubu get allocation from FG, and he invested it well. He made good roads and strategically placed toll gates to generate revenue. He also moved against FG to get more taxes. You cannot find Tinubu steal or divert FG allocation, but you may see him install his people strategically to where incomes are. But others governors directly embezzle FG allocations. No investment. Ibos are the worst. Have you ever head of any road in Lagos which collapse? Or any bridge? All Okorochas projects are collapsing one by one. All the roads your onions did are collapsing. They dont invest at all. Their own is to embezzle the money FG gives them.

I am not a fan of Tinubu, but I will rather vote him than vote the top Igbos who are okorocha the Statute builder, orji kalu, the ex convict, and Peter Obi Panora. Never will I vote these people. Rsther, I will give Osinbajo or Fayemi, or Jagaban. Even if I see GEJ, I will rather vote him in than those 3 people. And if its El Rugia I will vote him in rather than those three foolish ibo leaders. Ganduje cannot get my vote cos he is so corrupt.

You keep saying Tinubu is nothing, but that is a man who moved the GDP of Lagos to $91b when the whole five states in ibo land is not up to $70b, yet, Tinubu is nothing.

You all better go back to your states and leave Lagos alone. Lagos is the first and will continue leading Nigeria. Cos of Lagos, the SW is strategically the economic leading region in Nigeria. See, I pity that Biafra nation. By the time Lagos ship back all ibos home and them they joined the population at home.... grin see how will see how the whole of 5 states making a nation will cope with just $60something billion. See eh! You will be poorer than North Korea. Lol.

You people just keep beating chest. Most of you dont know anything. The statistics and figures are there to show. But una dey beat chest anyhow. Lol..
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by adekolaelect(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Drogunov:

Are you a hired goon for seunmsg? Just asking. If only you know what you have invited on your head for not minding your business.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by ransomed: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Implosions, self immolation are the trademarks of Anti Peoples Conference.
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by JOemmy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

If not for the resources from the same region u love to hate this ur lagos u are boasting about would have been like any other state in the south west. Its an established fact that oil and gas money from SS and SE developed lagos to what it is today if u don't agree then it means u lots are ingrates who doesn't deserve any support politically.
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by SirBunky85(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oleys:
https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/wp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/direct-primary-buhari-under-pressure-as-pro-anti-tinubu-forces-dig-in/amp/?usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D
the only obstacle to Tinubu is Tinubu himself.buni and co have now confirmed that Tinubu is a political strategist.the stupid buni and co initially thought that pmb would always dance to their mischievous tones but,pmb doesn't even care for whom his successor would be. Whether direct or indirect,most of the northern delegates would prefer Tinubu anytime.they can even shift the convention till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by Drogunov: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=adekolaelect post=108039409][/quote]

Mtchewww!!!!
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by SirBunky85(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Penguin2:

After Tinubu used abracadabra Direct Primaries to chase Ambode out in 2019, he wants to repeat the same template for 2023 presidential primaries of the APC.

All he will do is to pay some hungry idiots in every state to manufacture numbers and you could be surprised to see Tinubu winning APC ticket with about 23 million votes.

Ask yourself why Gbajabiamila, one of Tinubu’s lapdogs, is the greatest proponent of Direct Primaries?

But I can bet my early morning poo that Buhari will return that document to the National Assembly.
if buhari returns it to the national Assembly, they'll veto him and pass it into law.you think this is about only APC? It'll shock you how more than 80 senators will veto the president. You think those behind the direct primaries bill didn't do their checks well?dey there dey rant, even most of Tinubu's political opponents know that he's always ahaed of any of shenanigans

1 Like

Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by SirBunky85(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
tolue42:
For the past one week, everyone Was in surport of DIRECT primaries during elections (cause everyone believe it'll cripple TINUBU),

But today they figure out TINUBU is even the one clamoring for direct primary by proxy, then most people started foaming in their mouths....lol

This man should be study in schools. TINUBU 401 !
lol,you're very correct. The buni led caretaker committee of the APC is jittery cuz,they initially tthought that buhari will always do their biddings. Now, it has occurred to them that buhari doesn't care.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by SirBunky85(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
softwareman:

How you people approbate and reprobate at the same time amazes me.
I thought you said direct primary is an antidote to Godfatherism which you often accuse Tinubu of.
Suddenly now direct primary is bad because the story says Tinubu supports it. If there is another story tomorrow that Tinubu is opposed to direct primaries, you will accuse him of imposition and Godfatherism.
Hetred truly blinds the mind of some people.
don't mind the confused beings. Buhari must sign the bill else the national assembly will veto it cuz most of the senators know how though it is for them to get the ticket if you're not in the good books of your Governor.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by SirBunky85(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
xnsandrxns:

The SouthWest is already the king of the South
It's an established fact
And this is because we love everybody
We are the only ones that can be trusted to be fair to every region
true.I'm Igbo but truth be told, the Yoruba's are the most liberal and tolerant tribe in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
JOemmy:

If not for the resources from the same region u love to hate this ur lagos u are boasting about would have been like any other state in the south west. Its an established fact that oil and gas money from SS and SE developed lagos to what it is today if u don't agree then it means u lots are ingrates who doesn't deserve any support politically.
It's a lie.

Do you know the amount FG generates from VAT and other taxes from Lagos? Do you know the kind of funds generated from NPA and other FG firms in Lagos? Dey deceive yourselves. A beg, oil time has passed. Na SE and SS killed themselves. I keep saying it. FG cannot rape you if you dont have betrayals. Take it or leave it.

What did you do to Ken Saro wiwa when he was fighting for the Ogoni? I can keep going on. The same Orji Kalu you want to present has been romancing the north and telling you lies, but your head no still correct. But Lagos went against Obasanjo and beat him back to back in court cases. This present VP Osinbajo was the brain behind it all.

Forget it oooo. Dem no carry any SS and SE money built Lagos. Lagos has been there as the economic capital city before oil money, still standing first, and looks like its standing on top for many years to come.

The earlier you follow Lagos template, the better for you. How much is the allocation of oil to Lagos and that to your states? If we open book and you the amount FG generates in Lagos, you will shut up. The thing is that your people are corrupt and that's why you dont get the real dividends of oil. Yet, the same people will all will support. It's my thing wirh you.

Are you people not tired of poverty and these "nonsenses" life una dey live? You are in a wealthy state, but nope...the whole regions is poor. Whose fault? You will be blaming hausa and yoruba, now its fulani. But not for once you sit down to see that why did we keep blaming others. Even you blamed ijaw man - jonathan. Ha ba! You are your own enemies. Look inward. The day you all can unite and fight together, and kick out the likes of Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, Okorocha, etc, that's the day you all will start reaping the dividends of your worth.

I am vocal now cos Ibos deserve more than what they are getting. But you will not move forward until you tackle the foundational problems you have. You are first your own enemies, others are just taking the advantage that you are betrayals of yourselves. Simple. If you like accept this bitter truth, if you like keep blaming others.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
klawaaa:
Many of the achievements you wrote their are not something outstanding. Jankande is still rated the best governor that Lagos state has ever had. I will even give more kudos to Fashola ahead of Tinubu whose only viable achievements is to install agbero in Lagos, did projects to acquire more public properties in his name. Majority of the housing built during his tenure were for his personal profiting. The Eko Atlantic you said is more of his and Thieves personal gains. Tinubu is just a selfish individual who never ready to support poor people like you and me. Please, let us youth avoid the sege called Tinubu! Thank you.
Most of you are deceived. You dont know anything. I will lecture you about everything.

Listen, baba Jakande killed himself and his political career. How? He betrayed Awolowo. See, the death of Awo is deep. People just covered it up. Hmmmm. People who know the case well know that Awolowo cursed Jakande. And since that time, Jakande has not recovered. Otherwise, Jakande would have been a legend whose star will keep shining. But his error made bim lose out. You dont go sell out your people. This is my point. Instead of ibos to deal with their sell outs, you will still be beating chests supporting them while they keep raping you back to back. See how Okorocha messed up Imo, yet, you are talking rubbish. Who will ever hand over Aso Rock to Okorocha? And the ex convict Orji Kalu who was the gov of Abia for 8 years that Tinubu was in Lagos at the same time but cannot show anytning in Abia is the same person you are fronting. It's just like you people are cursed. Honestly.

You all keep blaming Tinubu on aguero and touts, but the person who paved way for them is Jakande through his useless education for all. He built so many substandard schools everywhere. What did he do, he forcefully took over missionary schools and then enforced the useless Lagos Syate template. Mixed robbed and touts with cool people cos of education for all. Also, he built so many substandard roads and even his housing estates are rubbish. If you peopendotn know anytning, you should shut up.

He has his strengths too, but the day he betrayed Awolowo was the day his career was over. Period.

Those below average people celebrated him cos he brought so many substandard projects all in the name of given more to the poor. I am.not saying the poor should not be helped, but you cant do charity for the poor and expect prosperity to reign. Yes corruption was not there in his time, but he had at least used standard materials for his projects, it would have been great for Lagos. All his schools are dead and gone today. Very rubbish buildings.

Let me stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by Johncuppa(m): 4:04am On Nov 29, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

You're on Nairaland and you do not know the meaning of Direct Primary! Na wa o.

Calm down
Just wanted to know its relation to the subject matter.
I used to think direct primary gives every party member an advantage to make her wish and decision known as touching their prefer candidate.
So I couldn't understand how it's advantageous to Tinubu when it's opening to all party members rather than indirect nomination (consensus) that can be done by few godfathers, denying majority party members their right to go for the most preferred choice of all eligible candidates.

I didn't know you're insultive, I won't have quoted you
Please, forgive me.
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by ityP(m): 5:59am On Nov 29, 2021
adelaja70:

Dem no born GEJ well... Lost and not step down? I repeat dem no born am well.

Lmao. If he didn't want to lose, he wouldn't have. Buhari lost 2019 elections but didn't step down
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by ityP(m): 6:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Cantonese:

That’s what we are saying. Direct primaries can be influenced by money and the more politically connected.

In Ambode’s case, it was more like those who got him the seat had an expectation for settlement. Apparently it turned sour when Ambode failed and the same people insisted to get him out. See even if it was indirect, Ambode’s was doomed.

Indirect primaries is what is largely influenced by money. Na few delegates you need to pay. Direct primaries is about influence and popularity. Direct primaries is the real democracy
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by ityP(m): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2021
jrusky:
If I'm to be honest in this situation hhmm...if Tinubu contest for primary under apc he will win mind you I'm not saying he will become the president but if he contest the primary in his party surely he will beat anybody hands-down. This is fact no need hating or swearing or insulting him on these.

I'm not his fan and I'm not apc and I will never be apc but as it stand Tinubu is a heavy weight in apc.

Lmao. There's a big possibility he won't emerge as APC candidate, even if he declares to contest. If the president objects against direct primaries, it could count against him. But the moment he becomes APC candidate, no one is stopping him from winning the elections. He will beat any candidate PDP presents, hands down
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by ityP(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2021
caracas:

Your thought is trash
Tinubu is nothing outside Lagos

No talk so o. Dude has massive clout, even in Kano
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by ityP(m): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2021
SirBunky85:
the only obstacle to Tinubu is Tinubu himself.buni and co have now confirmed that Tinubu is a political strategist.the stupid buni and co initially thought that pmb would always dance to their mischievous tones but,pmb doesn't even care for whom his successor would be. Whether direct or indirect,most of the northern delegates would prefer Tinubu anytime.they can even shift the convention till 2023.

Don't underestimate the influence of the cabal. If it goes to indirect primaries, you will be shocked what happens
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by ityP(m): 6:14am On Nov 29, 2021
SirBunky85:
if buhari returns it to the national Assembly, they'll veto him and pass it into law.you think this is about only APC? It'll shock you how more than 80 senators will veto the president. You think those behind the direct primaries bill didn't do their checks well?dey there dey rant, even most of Tinubu's political opponents know that he's always ahaed of any of shenanigans

You're right. Whatever the president decides is inconsequential. They could overrule the President's veto if worse comes to worse; but will they?
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by jrusky(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2021
ityP:

Lmao. There's a big possibility he won't emerge as APC candidate, even if he declares to contest. If the president objects against direct primaries, it could count against him. But the moment he becomes APC candidate, no one is stopping him from winning the elections. He will beat any candidate PDP presents, hands down

You are right. As I said I'm not Tinubu fan but with the way things stand in party if he is allow to contest then things might not go the way of his opposition.
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by ityP(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2021
jrusky:

You are right. As I said I'm not Tinubu fan but with the way things stand in party if he is allow to contest then things might not go the way of his opposition.

True. He is the next president. Sad fact but it's glaring
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by caracas: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2021
ityP:

No talk so o. Dude has massive clout, even in Kano
I laugh when ever I hear ppl say tinubu is popular in kano, so because he is good With the governor, it automatically means he is also good with the ppl?
Funny ppl
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by caracas: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2021
ityP:

Can you be more realistic pls
How will tinubu defeat a kwankwaso or tanbuwal in a federal election.Using the 6 regions tell us how he stands a Chance...
Cos I know he will lose the se, ss ne, nw nc might be 50 50......
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by caracas: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2021
SirBunky85:
Funny you
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by JOemmy(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

It's a lie.

Do you know the amount FG generates from VAT and other taxes from Lagos? Do you know the kind of funds generated from NPA and other FG firms in Lagos? Dey deceive yourselves. A beg, oil time has passed. Na SE and SS killed themselves. I keep saying it. FG cannot rape you if you dont have betrayals. Take it or leave it.

What did you do to Ken Saro wiwa when he was fighting for the Ogoni? I can keep going on. The same Orji Kalu you want to present has been romancing the north and telling you lies, but your head no still correct. But Lagos went against Obasanjo and beat him back to back in court cases. This present VP Osinbajo was the brain behind it all.

Forget it oooo. Dem no carry any SS and SE money built Lagos. Lagos has been there as the economic capital city before oil money, still standing first, and looks like its standing on top for many years to come.

The earlier you follow Lagos template, the better for you. How much is the allocation of oil to Lagos and that to your states? If we open book and you the amount FG generates in Lagos, you will shut up. The thing is that your people are corrupt and that's why you dont get the real dividends of oil. Yet, the same people will all will support. It's my thing wirh you.

Are you people not tired of poverty and these "nonsenses" life una dey live? You are in a wealthy state, but nope...the whole regions is poor. Whose fault? You will be blaming hausa and yoruba, now its fulani. But not for once you sit down to see that why did we keep blaming others. Even you blamed ijaw man - jonathan. Ha ba! You are your own enemies. Look inward. The day you all can unite and fight together, and kick out the likes of Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, Okorocha, etc, that's the day you all will start reaping the dividends of your worth.

I am vocal now cos Ibos deserve more than what they are getting. But you will not move forward until you tackle the foundational problems you have. You are first your own enemies, others are just taking the advantage that you are betrayals of yourselves. Simple. If you like accept this bitter truth, if you like keep blaming others.

Goodluck!

U people are just too ungrateful and greedy lagos was nigeria capital for decades u can't just deny that there was no huge federal allocations to develop lagos during this period is it ur lagos state govt that built the third mainland bridge, apapa port and other major infrastructures in lagos that gave lagos an advantage to be ahead of other states in nigeria? Condemning all Igbo and south south leaders for the underdevelopment in both the SE and SS regions without also looking critically at the roles been played by the nigerian state to keep those regions underdeveloped is not only very foolish but also tribalistic. How can any reasonable person blame Peter obi whose records in developing anambra state is yet to be matched someone who left office without anambra owing any institution, almost #100b saved in different banks was handed over the current governor. Which former governor in nigeria have u ever heard done something like that even in ur lagos state u boast about?
Until ur lagos state totally stop collecting monthly federal allocations from oil and gas money and depend totally on lagos igr to develop itself that's when any reasonable person will respect and take u ingrates seriously.
Re: Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
JOemmy:

U people are just too ungrateful and greedy lagos was nigeria capital for decades u can't just deny that there was no huge federal allocations to develop lagos during this period is it ur lagos state govt that built the third mainland bridge, apapa port and other major infrastructures in lagos that gave lagos an advantage to be ahead of other states in nigeria?
I will school you since its obvious you are ignorant.

First, Lahos has been self sufficient before Nigeria existed. Atlantic Ocean in Lagos is what attracted the British to Lagos. Oga, before the emergence of oil, natural resources in the ocean is majorly what Nigeria depended on. Go and look at history. Also, Lagos money was used seriously to develop other places before the emergence of oil. And to correct you, Chief Obafemi Awilow was a pioneer of Agriculture in SW. He introduced cash crops which also helped Lagos. So, you saying FG built Lagos is false. Stop that rubbish. Your oil money was and is being diverted to abuja. Go and face Abuja. Lagos is not your problem.

Tin Can Island in Apapa is not generating Lagos anything sir. 100% of the income goes to the federal government which is allocated to your state. Go and ask before you spill garbage.

Also, third mainland was built to link Island and Mainland so as to move forward prosperity in Lagos. The money made was distributed to other states. And it's why Lagos also smile at the peanuts from FG allocations. When OBJ refused to give Tinubu allocation for FG, did Lagos not survive? Which state can survive such? Dey deceive yourselves that FG built Lagos. Or Lagos built Nigeria.

You better shut up. Lagos built Nigeria. Without Lagos, there is no Nigeria even till date. Lagos is what attracted the British to Nigeria. Stop your ignorance and pay respect to Lagos. Lagos is not your mate.

Condemning all Igbo and south south leaders for the underdevelopment in both the SE and SS regions without also looking critically at the roles been played by the nigerian state to keep those regions underdeveloped is not only very foolish but also tribalistic.
Keep blaming others and the roles they play in making you poor. Lol. And dont see yourselves responsible for allowing them to use you and dump you. Why cant they use Lagos and dump Lagos? Why cant they use SW and dump SW? Ask yourselves the questions. Chief Awolow was there to protect the internet of SW. Akintola who was used by the north to cause trouble was bulldozed by the yorubas. The ijaw people are United too. Edwin Clark till date is always there to protect them. But what did you do to Ken Saro Wiwa? You betrayed him.

Despite the betrayal of MKO which many says he is also one of rhis who destroyed Nigeria cos he knows about the Buhari and IBb coup, as he was the financier, SW people still protect the integrity of their region...but let's look at what you have to say below.

How can any reasonable person blame Peter obi whose records in developing anambra state is yet to be matched someone who left office without anambra owing any institution, almost #100b saved in different banks was handed over the current governor.
The reasonable thing in you makes you keep supporting Peter Obi cos of what? He left $100b for you. Lol. How much is $100b? Which project did he really do you can point to? And how much is $100b? Lol. Anyway, you think he is the best in the world cos you have very poor leaders. So, among blind people, one eyed Sunday is a champ. Lol. Congrats ooo for having Obi Pandora. Yeye dey smell. And you think his record surpass that of any state in SW? Lol. Keep jubilating rubbish. And what's the GDP of Anambra? I showed it where the while GDP of all the 5 states in ibo land is $60plus billion while that of Lagos alone os $91b. Yet you keep saying they developed Lagos with your money. Lol. Og, Lagos is self sufficient.

Its gor your own benefit Apapa Pirt was built by FG. Who told you that Lagos cannot build it. And FG generates billions annually and give your governors who loot them. Whose fault is it?

While Lagos keeps pumping money into development and infrastructure, your governors keep looting your share, and you keep praising them. The holy Peter Obi was bursted in the Pandors paper and he rushed to even defend himself..but needed up nailing himself more. grin

Which former governor in nigeria have u ever heard done something like that even in ur lagos state u boast about?
Your way of reasoning is faulty. He left $200b and your GDP is less than $10b. You are sick. The record is there. And you said Lagos hasn't done it. You are sick because you always just tslk without facts and figures. I dont know if the schools you have in ibo land are fake cos you produce fake. Cos your reasoning is fake. You even bold to compare Peter Obi's competence with Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, and Danwo Olu. You are sick. You better shut up.

What vision did your Peter Obi draw for Anambra? Please come to Lagos and see the vision in Lagos. Even Eko Atlantic was worth by Tinubu, and the project came to reality. Which project did your Peter Obi birth? See eh! You need a back hand slap to reformat your sleepy brain.

Until ur lagos state totally stop collecting monthly federal allocations from oil and gas money and depend totally on lagos igr to develop itself that's when any reasonable person will respect and take u ingrates seriously.
Then you also should stop collecting money from the resources of Tin Can Island. Donyou think the resources from Tin Can Island is a joke?

Listen, Oil will finish, but resources in water is everlasting. You better check your brain. You are at the mercy of Lagos and you will continue to be. The north knows and they dong make noise. That's why Ganduje is rallying with Tinubu. He is making alliance with Lagos to prosper Kano. While El Rufai wants Tinubu dethroned so his own boys can forma alliance with Kaduna.

Oga, no state in Nigeria can compete with Lagos. The day Lagos disconnects from Nigeria, "sapa" go kill you all. See, the north will deal madly with you. Dey beat your chests like say you can defeat the north. They will show uou pepper. Lagos and SW and SS are the grace stubborn you SW are enjoying from. Yet, you will be behaving like you are gods.

See eh! Make Lagos commot his hands from oil, and disconnects. The way the north will override you... grin. You better respect Lagos before we vex remove our hands from your matter.

Ungrateful mofos. Chest beaters. Very irritating way of thought.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners / How Old Is President Goodluck Jonathan? (Real Age) / Nigeria Recovers More Billions Of Abacha’s Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.